WM
Wayne M.
Slidell, LA
Pontiac GTO
06/12/2021
Intelligent, knowledgeable, and personable personnel
Excellent technicians

David L.
06/10/2021
Usual best service and quick
I been using them for years and always feel they are honest and take care of business they proper way

Jeremy P.
Louisiana
06/10/2021 Category: Service
Jeremy said his visit was fantastic.

JUDY L.
INFINITI QX4
06/08/2021
I take my car to Autoville, so I already knew this store would be great.
Amount of inventory,customer help, cleanliness

CA
Charles A.
Covington, LA
06/08/2021
As promised
Friendly and reliable service. Don’t suggest or do work not needed.

TD
Terry D.
Mercedes-Benz E63 S AMG
06/03/2021
Consistently excellent service
Have you these guys for many years

GA
Glen A.
INFINITI QX56
06/01/2021
Friendly staff and quick service
Excellent staff who listens to your concerns and addresses the issues at hand quickly.
Shawn M. from Autoville Tire & Car Care responded on 06/03/2021

It was, as always, our pleasure to provide prompt and efficient service.

Roger S.

Mike F.
Covington, LA
Honda Civic Coupe
05/31/2021
Courteous, Professional And Timely!
I've been going to Autoville for many years. Their staff is very professional, courteous, and timely.

I was fortunate that they were open on Memorial Day and were able to take my vehicle right away.

I haven't been in in over a year do the covid-19.

They were able to diagnose my problem. However, due to the fact I have been in over a year, I didn't anticipate a $90 diagnostic fee.

They did solve the problem, in a timely manner, and I will return again in the future for service.

However, when replacing my battery, my dashboard odometer and distance tracker, waa switched from miles to kilometers. It took me a few minutes to figure out, how to switch it. Also, my headlight switch which was set on auto was turned off. Also, the brightness of my dashboard was lessened.
Shawn M. from Autoville Tire & Car Care responded on 06/03/2021

Sorry Mike we did not meet your expectations 100%. David did tell me he spoke to you and explained the charges. Amanda did say she notified you of the $89.99 diagnostic fee before your car was worked on and you agreed. Normally there is not a charge to check a battery. However you came in with several lights on your dash and not a starting issue. It took the technician a long time to figure out that the codes that were being set, in multiple modules, was from a faulty battery. This was not the normal "my car would not start" situation, you didn't have a stating issue,  and that is why you were charged the diagnostic fee. The headlight switch being turned off was part of the charging system test and I appoligize it was not set back to auto. The odometer switching from miles to kilometers was probably from changing the battery. I appoligize we did not catch that. The tech probably didn't even notice it. Again my appoligies.

Hope to see you in the future and I promise we will try to do a better job!

Diane S.
Cadillac STS
05/29/2021
Honest and Professional
Excellent Service, Honest & Professional! They take the time to explain what is wrong (and what is not wrong) with my car. They stand by their word and their warranty is better than any dealership or Northshore auto shop I have been to. Thank you so much for your professionalism, honesty, and giving me peace of mind!
Shawn M. from Autoville Tire & Car Care responded on 06/03/2021

Thank you Diane! We are dedicated to excellent customer service.

Safe travels till we see you again!

Christopher S.
05/28/2021
New tires
David put forth a phenomenal effort to help me find the right tires for my truck. And the price was great for tires and installation service. Day of installation, David and Amanda did a great job getting me in and out with little to no delay. You can't go wrong with the folks. They are good people.
Shawn M. from Autoville Tire & Car Care responded on 06/03/2021

Thank you Christopher for choosing us for your car care needs. I will pass this on to David and Amanda.

AT
Amanda T.
Chevrolet Sonic
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Amanda said she likes the guys.
Melanie M., Store Manager from Autoville Tire & Car Care responded on 05/28/2021

Please thank Amanda.  We do have a great team, and I will be sure to let the guys know that they made a positive impression.

Take care, and we look forward to your future visits.

SR
Shannon R.
Madisonville, LA
05/25/2021
Honest and friendly
These guys are honest!! They don’t try to sell you something you don’t need. They diagnose the problem and fix it in a timely manner.
Melanie M., Store Manager from Autoville Tire & Car Care responded on 05/26/2021

Thanks!  We pride ourselves on providing prompt, honest service, and a fair price.  The trust of our customers is what our business is built upon.

Thank you for your loyalty, we appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again for your next service appointment.

PW
PEGGY W.
05/20/2021
Everything is always great, personnel helpful and especially like that Autoville does not attempt to add extra services but informs me when I need a return visit. return visit.
See above Review.
Melanie M., Store Manager from Autoville Tire & Car Care responded on 05/21/2021

It is our sincere pleasure to provide prompt, professinal service at a reasonable price.  Thank you for entrusting your vehicle to us.

We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment.

CF
Craig F.
05/20/2021 Category: Service
Craig said he had no issues and the business provided good service.
Melanie M., Store Manager from Autoville Tire & Car Care responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you for your business...we look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment.