Covington, LA
01/18/2020
Honesty
I always know I am Getting an honest opinion on what work needs to be done and at a great price.

SR
Steve R.
01/14/2020
Accommodating and Efficient
These guys are the greatest. Gave me a quote for new tires via email (over $200 lower than the "other guys") and stuck to that quote. They had to order my specific tire and had them in the shop the very next morning. Good service, good value, friendly people. My car care canter for life.

FZ
Frank Z.
Lincoln Navigator
01/12/2020
They perform difficult tasks at reasonable prices and my family keeps driving down the road...perfect!!
We average hundreds of miles daily and downtime hurts our pockets...so they work extremely hard to beat the clock, adaptation to difficult tasks, and reasonable prices. Anyone that tackles our trucks ranging from a 1995 thru 2013 like they do, will handle the future fleet plus!!!

SF
Sandra F.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/12/2020
Autoville gives great service and they listen to you !
Steve has knowledge of my Mercedes and explains issues and problems where I can understand what’s wrong.

Jack W.
Hyundai Tucson
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Jack said that the place got the vehicle running and the price was reasonable.

Cooper H.
Acura TL
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Cooper said the service from this business is always good.

BG
Bob G.
Ram 1500
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Bob said the staff took care of him, they gave an honest report and it's worth the money.

BP
Butch P.
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Butch said he was very happy with the service at this business. The work was done right at a fair price .

JE

Michelle L.
Toyota Tundra
01/03/2020
Love them!!!!
Great service, super friendly and honest work for a reasonable price. Trustworthy people
Shawn M. from Autoville Tire & Car Care responded on 01/04/2020

Thank you Michelle for the 5 star review!

John D.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
12/27/2019
Friendly service always feel welcome
Always friendly service and will always tell it like it is
Shawn M. from Autoville Tire & Car Care responded on 01/04/2020

Thank you John for the 5 star review!

Michelle M.
12/25/2019
Phenomenal Service and Care as always!
Shawn and David have always taken great care of my cars! Thanks again!
Shawn M. from Autoville Tire & Car Care responded on 01/04/2020

Thank you Michelle! It has been great watching your boys grow into fine young men and helping them out with their first cars and more.

Brett S.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/23/2019
Friendly and efficient
Excellent service and friendly staff.
Shawn M. from Autoville Tire & Car Care responded on 01/04/2020

Thank you Brett for the 5 star review!

Diane S.
Cadillac STS
12/22/2019
Honest & Professional
I am so glad I found these guys! Very Professional and Honest. Steve, Brett, and Shawn are a pleasure to do business with. They took the time to explain what was wrong (and what was not wrong) with my car. After visiting other shops on the Northshore, and given long lists of everything wrong with the car, Steve and Brett determined what actually needed work. Saved me over a 1k! They stand by their word and their warranty is better than any dealership or Northshore auto shop I have been to. I will definitely be back for future service. Thank you so much for your professionalism, honesty, and giving me peace of mind!
Shawn M. from Autoville Tire & Car Care responded on 01/04/2020

Wow Diane thank you so much for the amazing review! It’s appreciation from customers like you that make this job so rewarding. It makes us feel good to know we can save our customers some money.

Ray H.
12/21/2019
David and his team
I've trusted autoville for all of my cars needs and they never disappoint. The communication, quality of work, and price is excellent. Yesterday, my daughter's 2005 Ford explorer needed work and David broke down the entire $1200 quote which was appreciated but better than that was the $1000 bill when I picked it up. $200 off the quote which could have easily been charged with no argument from me because it was my expectations but they did the right thing, good for them and me, God bless.
Shawn M. from Autoville Tire & Car Care responded on 12/21/2019

Ray it has been our pleasure to know you and service your vehicles for all these years! Total honesty and transparency is the way operate my friend. Thank you for the kind review and 5 stars.

God bless, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.