Kari B.
08/23/2019
Horrible Customer Service
We have taken all our rigs from a Diesel Dodge to a Jeep rubicon to these guys, great mechanics, however they’ve recently changed mgt & Their customer service has gone out the door. We recently broke down on the side of the road fully loaded with a camper & pulling a boat over 200 miles away from home. When we called to explain our problem to the new mgt person he was condescending & accused us of trying to scam the mechanic shop we had been towed to, when all we were looking for was some possible ideas of what could be going on to ensure we were not taken advantage of as travelers on the road. Sadly this guy was rude & hung up on us when we tried to re-establish customer relations with him. Don’t go! Drive the extra mile & find a different shop!

BK
Brian K.
Monroe, WA
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the staff did a good job.

Mike M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Kristina. She said the repairs were done in a timely manner.

CD
CINDY D.
Toyota Pickup
07/23/2019
RV flat and Toyota Repairs
I needed emergency roadside asst. For my RV. They jumped to help me at no charge. I returned to have my 1992 Toyota serviced with brakes and misc other needs. Everyone is courteous and answered all my questions. I'll take my RV for transmission flush before I leave the area..I am from out of state.

SA
Scott A.
Monroe, WA
Ford Police Interceptor
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Scott said that the facility did what they said were going to do, there are no problems and that it was a pretty easy experience. He mentioned that staff got the job done.

ES
Earl S.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Earl said he would recommend this business for service. He wanted to add the business did a good job, he didn't have to wait.

Barb H.
Honda Ridgeline
07/09/2019
Good Service Honest
I bring my vehicles in for oil changes, and they also keep an eye out for other repairs actually needed. They rotate my tires at that time as well.
Easy to work with and conscientious.

LG
LARRY G.
07/04/2019
Water pump
Let's start with the return of the removed parts ,as we discussed.

LP
linda p.
06/29/2019
transmission
Had a leak and fixed right away. Great service.

Shauna W.
Baring, WA
06/25/2019
Great people and service
I have been doing business with them for over 8 years. Never been disappointed, and have always been taken care of in a timely manner. The people listen and are thorugh, professional guys. I leave with a smile and satisfied knowing my truck was well taken care of.

Ryan H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said the staff did everything that they said they were going to do. He mentioned that the staff reassessed his service to ensure he was getting the best price.

John B.
Jeep Commander
06/10/2019 Category: Service
John said the employees diagnosed the problem, took care of it the same day and did it quickly. He was thankful they did it so quick, because his wife was able to go on her camping trip.

BR
Brent R.
Startup, WA
Chevrolet Cutaway
06/08/2019
timely service
Got my truck right in. Did the work and for a fair price. Very happy.

Chance C.
Washington
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Chance said he likes their customer service.

Kelly M.
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Kelly said he would recommend this business for service.

AF
Anna F.
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Anna said the staff did a good job, at a good price.

RD
Ruben D.
04/26/2019
Beyond expectations
I took my truck in for new tires and had them go over the front suspension, not only did they do a great job replacing my old tires but they fixed my concerns beyond my expectation. Great job guys.
Justin P. from Apex Auto Service responded on 05/03/2019

Thanks Ruben, We really appreciate your business!

Susan H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Susan said the technician does a good job. They did everything she asked, went above and beyond and fixed thing quickly.

FS
Frank S.
Lake Stevens, WA
Dodge Charger
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Frank said the staff were very friendly and they got what needed to be done. They took care of him.

MT
Mark T.
Ram Pickup
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the staff was knowledgeable and the service was timely.