KV
Ken V.
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Ken said he was well informed, the staff captured what was wrong and took care of it.

ZC
Zach C.
Atlantic Beach, NC
09/19/2020
Couldn’t ask for a better place
Dropped my truck off one morning to have it looked at because the check engine light came on, and it was starting to give me problems. Was expecting to be without a vehicle for a few days, but Tim gave me a call later that morning (fully explaining what the issues were) informing me that it should be ready by the end of the day! My truck now runs good as new, and Avery’s will now be my go-to place for any vehicle repair!

JE
Jasmine E.
Leland, NC
Pontiac G6
09/11/2020
Detailed Work
Everything that had been to my car was explained in grave detail as well as the extensive codes ran to figure out what was wrong with my car

Matt L.
Southport, NC
09/04/2020
Very Thorough
I had a pre-purchase inspection done on a used vehicle I am thinking about buying. They were very thorough, and explained all problems/potential problems in detail... exactly what I was looking for.

Jordan W.
Ford Fiesta
09/01/2020
Great, as always!
As per usual, Tim and his team at Avery's did a fantastic job, never gave me the run around, and had a VERY fair price! Avery's Automotive is my go to for any service.

Sam C.
Lexus LS 400
08/28/2020
Thorough and Excellent Service
Tim and Damon are excellent mechanics and very thorough and much appreciated! Highly recommended for attention to detail and transparency! Two thumbs up! Three of I had three lol

CD
Cassy D.
Leland, NC
08/25/2020
I have been taking my jeep to Avery’s for years and always had great service. Tim always takes the time to explain to me what is needed for my vehicle and gives options on repairs. I highly recommended Avery’s Automotive

Mike L.
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/22/2020
If you want it done right.
Tim, is the magician of auto repair, he and his staff of technicians dont know the word quit. My vehicle had a strange electrical anomaly that took more time than you would have thought, Tim never gave up and was in constant contact with me even driving the vehicle home to give it a good test drive. He also repaired my air conditioning system while he had the vehicle making the twelve year old system work as good as new. Want it done right take it to Tim at AVERY'S AUTOMOTIVE.

Michelle R.
08/20/2020
Honest
Tim is upfront, professional, and honest

Lavell B.
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Lavell said the vehicle was at this facility for over 2 weeks, he was charged $900 and the issue is still present. The mechanic said it was an oil pressure sensor and that his vehicle needed a tune up. After the service recommendations were completed, his vehicle is still doing the same thing, jerking when put into a gear reverse or drive. He did not take his vehicle back for repairs and has given up on this business as a whole.

Robbi W.
Chevrolet Astro
08/14/2020
Tim Lewis &his crew top notch !!
They really CARE about what their doing on your vehicle!!!

08/13/2020
Courteous and Attentive Service
Thank you today for the prompt service for the inspection of the Toyota truck we were thinking of buying.
When we do end up buying a similar vehicle, we know who we’ll use for service.
Thank you.

CL
Carla L.
08/10/2020
Very honest repair man

Montrel C.
Buick Century
08/09/2020
The customer service and good work they do.
I was very satisfied with the overall service at Averys Auto.

Jennifer A.
07/29/2020
Courteous Service
Thank you for taking care of my car. You didn’t shy away from a job that another shop declined to do. Thank you for taking the time to help me even though the job appeared to take more than the average effort.