ANDY S.
Oak Forest, IL
04/20/2019
Fast service! Quality repairs!
Awesome automotive has done repair work and maintenance on our family’s cars over the last few years! The work is done right with quality parts and our vehicles are back on the road ASAP!
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 04/20/2019

Thank you Andy for taking the time to write a review , We appreciate the opportunity to provide you and your family with the best service available, We know how important it is to have your vehicles ready to go and reliable , that is why we will continually work towards your complete satisfaction.

SA
SUSAN A.
Pontiac Sunfire
04/19/2019
As always the Awesome team was awesome. The work is completed in a timely manner. Would recommend this service. Thanks for the great work.
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 04/20/2019

Thank you Susan for taking the time to Write a review, Susan you make us Awesome ,We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the best service available for you & your Pontiac Sunfire. We will continually work towards your complete satisfaction.

FZ
Frank Z.
Palos Heights, IL
Mercury Sable
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Frank said he was very happy with the work at this business. They were pleasant.
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 04/20/2019

Thank you Frank for taking the time to leave a review, We are glad you had come to us with your Mercury Sable having driveway issues, We appreciate the opportunity to provide the best service available for you and your Sable. We will continually work towards your complete satisfaction.

JAUNESE G.
Chicago, IL
04/12/2019
Awesome!
I wish to take this opportunity to thank the folks at Awesome. Every time I have had an occasion to have my Honda serviced I am more than pleased with the service I have received. They are kind, pleasant and thoughtful when dealing with me. They tell me what is going on with my vehicle every step of the way to repair or service. I will only take my vehicle to Awesome Automotive!
Thanks again you all are indeed Awesome!
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 04/13/2019

Thank you Jaunese for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the best service available to you & your Honda Civic. We will continually work towards your complete satisfaction.

BN
BOB N.
Pontiac G8
04/06/2019
AWESOME AUTO MOTIVE IS AWESOME!
I have taken my car to AWESOME AUTOMOTIME several times for various repairs. Every time they fixed the problem correctly in a very timely matter. I will take my care back to them whenever something needs attention.
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you Bob for taking the time to write a review, We appreciate  the opportunity to provide you with the best service available to you & your Pontiac G8  happy to of taken care of your coolant leak . We will continually work towards your complete satisfaction. Thank you Bob for your business.

LAVERNE S.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/04/2019
Great place
I had a wonderful experience at Awesome Automotive. I highly recommend this place for all your car's needs. Thank you La Verne S.
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you Laverne for taking the time to wright a review , We appreciate the opportunity you with the best service available to you & your 2015 Chevy Cruze, It was a pleasure to have meet you. Good luck to you down in Florida remember the work that we have done is under warranty in Florida just call the phone number that I had given you  any question feel free to call us it's no problem.

RICHARD M.
Kia Forte
03/26/2019
Awesome is right
Friendly, helpful and cost is reasonable. I will go here as long as I love in the area.
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you Richard for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the best service available at a reasonable cost for you and your Kia Forte to keep it on the road for as long as you need it and beyond.We will continually work towards your complete satisfaction . Thank you for your business.

TK
TOM K.
Ford ZX2
03/24/2019
Awesome Automotive is AWESOME!!
They really are 'awesome'. They only fix what needs fixing. They're very honest and dedicated. I will only bring my car to them from now on.
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you Tom for writing a review. Yes we only fix what is needed and inform you of what is going on with your Ford ZX2 so you get no surprises, we appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the best service available . We will continually work towards your complete satisfaction.

BERNIE M.
03/15/2019
Top notch work. Thank you! Very pleased.
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you Bernie for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the best service available over the years to your family and your vehicles. We will continually work towards your complete satisfaction, Thanks again for your business.

TE
TRACY E.
Oak Forest, IL
03/15/2019
Quick friendly not pushy service done right
Taking your car to a mechanic can be intimidating because you have to trust they are not out to scare you into having work completed that might not be necessary. This place does not do that. Ed does a great job of making recommendations and letting you know what is necessary and not being pushy about it. They are very accommodating and always professional. If you need a trustworthy mechanic, this is the pace to go!
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you Tracy for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you & your family's vehicles with the best service available , and to keep you updated with your vehicles needs so they remain reliable, There is no need to be pushy no one likes to be pressured into buying anything , thats is why it is explained to you and informing you if it a priority or needs to be taken care of at a later date so you can budget for it .We will continue to work towards your complete satisfaction & Thank you for you business.

PM
PAMELA M.
Nissan Versa
03/04/2019
the auto shop is within walking distance of my residence
very knowledgeable friendly
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you Pamela for taking the time to write a review. We were glad to help you get your Nissan Versa to pass emissions & we appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the best service available for you and your car. We will continually work towards your complete satisfaction. Were here to help with all your automotive needs, Thanks for your business!

REBECCA W.
Dodge Dart
03/01/2019
Great
Great
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you Rebecca for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the best service available for you and your Dodge Dart. we will continually work towards your complete satisfaction.

MN
MIKE N.
02/26/2019
Best news ever
I Just bought an 06' Ford Ranger, brought it in for an oil change.
I knew that it was leaking oil, but had no idea where from. I thought for sure it was the rear engine seal.
It turns out that the last guy to change the oil, didn't tighten the oil filter all the way.
The best news ever wasn't the oil filter. It was the honesty and integrity of this shop and it's crew.
A lesser shop might have tried to sell me a rear engine seal, and I just might have fallen for it.
These guys really are Awsome!
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you Mike for taking the time to write a review, We appreciate the opportunity provide  you with the best service available. Honesty is the only way to go. As you know from your 1st visit years ago we've always been honest with you , and will continually keep Honesty & Integrity 1st. Thank you for your Business  Mike!

Sharon H.
Robbins, IL
Volkswagen Passat
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Sharon said she would recommend the business for service.
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you Sharon for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the opportunity to give you the best service available to you & you Vw Passat. We will continually work towards your complete satisfaction.Thanks again for your business.

JE
JESUS E.
Dixmoor, IL
02/13/2019
Amazing customer service
To begin, customer service was amazing, very generous and helpful! Very fair prices, and they go above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied which I was very much!
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you Jesus for taking the time to write a review. We are Happy to hear your First experience with us was very satisfying, We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the best service available for you & your Jeep Grand Cherokee that no longer leaking transmission fluid,We will continually work towards your complete satisfaction. Welcome to Awesome Automotive & thank you for your Business!

BN
BOB N.
Pontiac G8
02/09/2019
Awesome Automotive is AWESOME1
I had a issue with my car during the extreme below zero weather in February. I managed to get it to Awesome Automotive. Turns out the alternator went bad. Awesome had replaced it last summer, and replaced it this time without charging me a penny! Great family owned business, and I will continue to take my car there whenever I need work done.
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you Bob for taking the time to write a review, Thank you for your patience and we appreciate the opportunity to provide the best service available for you and your Pontiac G8 even when a part is defective. We will always work towards your complete satisfaction. Thanks again for your business.

MK
MARIANNE K.
02/08/2019
Personable , professional and knowledgable
I was glad to get into Awesome Automotive on Monday Feb 4th. That afternoon I knew what was wrong with my car. There were many cars ahead of me and I was told my car would be there a couple of days.
I felt assured that a good job was done on the repairs on my '08 Nissan Altima .
Marianne K.
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 02/12/2019

Your Welcome Marianne ! Thank you Marianne for taking the time to write a review, We appreciate the opportunity & your patiences to give you and your Nissan Altima the the best service available, We will continually work towards your complete satisfaction. Thanks again for you business & your Trust!

CHRIS C.
Pontiac Bonneville
01/24/2019
I recommend awesome automotive. Great service, fair prices​. Let's you know before any work is done what the job is and what the cost will be.
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you Chris for taking the time to write a review, We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the best service available for you and your Pontiac Bonneville repairing the oil & coolant leak.We will continually work towards your complete satisfaction, we will always keep you informed through out the servicing of your vehicle. Thank you again for your business.

CY
Courtney Y.
Markham, IL
GMC Yukon
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Courtney said that the business got him in very quickly and did a good job.
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you Courtney for taking the time to leave a review, We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the best service available for you & your GMC Yukon  glad to have help to repair your Yukon's Alternator problem. We will continually work towards your complete satisfaction . Thanks again for you Business!

CHRIS M.
Palos Heights, IL
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/23/2019
Awesome is the word
This is my third time going here and the service is phenomenal!
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you Chris for taking the time to write a review, Welcome back. We appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with the best service available again for you and your Volkswagen . We will continually work towards your complete satisfaction. Thanks again for your business!