EL
New Lenox, IL
Lincoln MKZ
07/18/2019
Auto maintenance
The maintenance on my vehicle was done prifessionally and in a timely manner. Great job.

LF
LINDA F.
Hometown, IL
Nissan Versa
07/17/2019
Reasonable and job well done.
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you Linda for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the best service available to you and you Nissan Versa. We will continually work to your complete satisfaction.

DAWN D.
Palos Hills, IL
Dodge Durango
07/16/2019
Always Reliable Service
Professional and speedy service. My car is repaired right and I do not have to worry. I know it is in good hands.
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you Dawn for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the best service available to you and your Durango. We know keeping your Durango  dependable is important to you so we will continually provide you with the best service available, and always work to your complete satisfaction.

GA
GREG A.
07/07/2019
Awesome customer service
I've been doing business with Awesome Automotive for several years now .The work that they do on my vehicle is the highest quality in my opinion. Ed the owner and his mechanics are the most
knowledgeable in the industry.I will be doing business with them for years to come.Thanks guys.
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 07/08/2019

Your Welcome Greg! Thank you Greg for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the best service available over several years to you & your Chevy Malibu. We will continually work towards your complete satisfaction. Thank you Greg for your business and looking forward to providing the best service for years to come.

JOHN H.
07/05/2019
John H
Great place to get your vehicle repaired.great service and prices for repairs.Great staff of people
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you John for taking the time to write a review.We appreciate the opportunity to provide you and your Hyundai Elantra with the best service available. We will continually work towards your complete satisfaction.

HH
HAROLD H.
Oak Forest, IL
06/29/2019
AWESOME
Ed is AWESPME
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you Harold for taking the time to write a review . We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the best service available. over the years .

SJ
Shirese J.
Markham, IL
Cadillac Escalade EXT
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Shirese said that the place's service advisor who handled the business part, checking in her vehicle and whatnot showed great customer service skills and took more pride in her vehicle than she did. He came out from behind the counter and gave her vehicle all his attention.
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you Shirese for taking the time to leave a review, We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the best service for you & your Cadillac. Earning your busniess by providing you with the best service available

PN
PETER N.
06/13/2019
Oil change this visit
Tracy and Ed are Good people always willing to work with you on trying to keep some of the cost of repairs down , they never pressure you into anything! And its very close to my home, Treat people with respect!
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you Pete & Mary for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the best service available for you & your Family. It's our job to keep you informed of your vehicles health,and let you know what's a priory & what you can budget for, so you don't have any problems. Everyone wants to be treated with Respect. Thank you for your many years of let us take care of your Family's vehicles. We will continually work towards your complete satisfaction.

JOE M.
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/03/2019
Go to Awesome!
Fast service & highly recommended.
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you Joe for taking the time to write a review, We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the best service available to you and your vehicles. We always work to get your vehicle back to you in a timely manor & will continually work towards your complete satisfaction. Thanks again for you Business.

MN
MIKE N.
05/30/2019
Friendly
Honest and friendly!
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 06/01/2019

Thank you Mike for taking the time to write a review,We appreciate the opportuneity to provide you with the best services available to you & your family . We will continually work towards your complete satisfaction .

MELLISA G.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/28/2019
Awesome
They took very great care of my car and me. They made sure my car got fixed and directed me to a right dealership that could fix a part that was under warranty. I highly recommend them to everyone.
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you Mellisa for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the opportunity to give you the best service available to you and your Chevy Cruze, part of give Great customer service is letting you when something we found that is covered under factory Warranty so you don't need to pay out of your pocket, to keep your  Cruze running it's best & being reliable. Thank you for your Business.

NN
NANCY N.
05/17/2019
Great business
I think this is my 5th trip there over the years. Honest and pleasant to deal with.
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, We appreciate the opportunity to alway provide you with the best service available  for you & your Jeep Wrangler.We will continually work towards your complete satisfaction.

Sharon H.
Robbins, IL
Volkswagen Passat
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Sharon said they are always pleasant and professional. She said they thoroughly check her vehicle and she trusts what they tell her.
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you Sharon for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the best service available to you and your Volkswagon Passat. We willcontinually work towards your complete satisfaction.

ANDY S.
Oak Forest, IL
04/20/2019
Fast service! Quality repairs!
Awesome automotive has done repair work and maintenance on our family’s cars over the last few years! The work is done right with quality parts and our vehicles are back on the road ASAP!
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 04/20/2019

Thank you Andy for taking the time to write a review , We appreciate the opportunity to provide you and your family with the best service available, We know how important it is to have your vehicles ready to go and reliable , that is why we will continually work towards your complete satisfaction.

SA
SUSAN A.
Pontiac Sunfire
04/19/2019
As always the Awesome team was awesome. The work is completed in a timely manner. Would recommend this service. Thanks for the great work.
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 04/20/2019

Thank you Susan for taking the time to Write a review, Susan you make us Awesome ,We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the best service available for you & your Pontiac Sunfire. We will continually work towards your complete satisfaction.

FZ
Frank Z.
Palos Heights, IL
Mercury Sable
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Frank said he was very happy with the work at this business. They were pleasant.
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 04/20/2019

Thank you Frank for taking the time to leave a review, We are glad you had come to us with your Mercury Sable having driveway issues, We appreciate the opportunity to provide the best service available for you and your Sable. We will continually work towards your complete satisfaction.

JAUNESE G.
Chicago, IL
04/12/2019
Awesome!
I wish to take this opportunity to thank the folks at Awesome. Every time I have had an occasion to have my Honda serviced I am more than pleased with the service I have received. They are kind, pleasant and thoughtful when dealing with me. They tell me what is going on with my vehicle every step of the way to repair or service. I will only take my vehicle to Awesome Automotive!
Thanks again you all are indeed Awesome!
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 04/13/2019

Thank you Jaunese for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the best service available to you & your Honda Civic. We will continually work towards your complete satisfaction.

BN
BOB N.
Pontiac G8
04/06/2019
AWESOME AUTO MOTIVE IS AWESOME!
I have taken my car to AWESOME AUTOMOTIME several times for various repairs. Every time they fixed the problem correctly in a very timely matter. I will take my care back to them whenever something needs attention.
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you Bob for taking the time to write a review, We appreciate  the opportunity to provide you with the best service available to you & your Pontiac G8  happy to of taken care of your coolant leak . We will continually work towards your complete satisfaction. Thank you Bob for your business.

LAVERNE S.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/04/2019
Great place
I had a wonderful experience at Awesome Automotive. I highly recommend this place for all your car's needs. Thank you La Verne S.
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you Laverne for taking the time to wright a review , We appreciate the opportunity you with the best service available to you & your 2015 Chevy Cruze, It was a pleasure to have meet you. Good luck to you down in Florida remember the work that we have done is under warranty in Florida just call the phone number that I had given you  any question feel free to call us it's no problem.

RICHARD M.
Kia Forte
03/26/2019
Awesome is right
Friendly, helpful and cost is reasonable. I will go here as long as I love in the area.
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you Richard for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the best service available at a reasonable cost for you and your Kia Forte to keep it on the road for as long as you need it and beyond.We will continually work towards your complete satisfaction . Thank you for your business.