Latest Review about 2 months ago

BC
Becky C.
01/09/2020
Awesome!
I can't say enough about this place! It was recommended by a neighbor who always takes his cars there. Totally above board service -- both Ed and Tracey go way beyond the usual. I didn't think a place like this existed any more. Dependable, honest and top notch work. Have been going there for several years and I'm a customer for life! Thank you Ed and Tracey.

Becky Clemmons

JI
JOSEPH I.
09/29/2019
I always get great service from Ed & all his team, they get me in & out as promised..I have never had a problem w/ any work or maintenance on my vehicle!!

Karen S.
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Karen said the business had real nice people there and her son took all of his vehicles there.
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you Karen for taking the time to leave a review , We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the best service available to you and your Chevy Equinox, repairing the blower fan for your heat & air condition will make driving more comfortable  in hot & cold weather. We will continually work towards you complete satisfaction . Thank you for your Business!

CD
CHRISTINA D.
Palos Heights, IL
Scion xD
08/30/2019
Great work
I appreciate their honesty and quality work.
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you Christina for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the best service available to you and your Scion xD, Taking care of the vibration & shaking at higher speeds, will make your ride much smoother when travailing at higher speeds. We will continually work towards your complete satisfaction . Was good to see you again & thank you for your Business!

LINDA B.
08/20/2019
Most of all the owners and staff. They treat you like family!
Awesome lives up to your name. Always honest and helpful. Fair pricing and great work. So happy I found you here in my neighborhood.
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you Linda for taking the time to write a review,We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the best service available to you & your Honda , was happy to take of all the services for you in one day. We will continually work towards your complete satisfaction. Thank you for your Business!

Sheree M.
Oak Lawn, IL
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Sheree said she usually gets good service. She stated the employees make her feel like family.
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you Sheree for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the best service available for you and your Ford Focus, Having preventive maintenance done will keep your vehicle on the road for many years to come.As we have over the years we will continually work toward your complete satisfaction. Thank you Sheree for your business!

DK
DIANE K.
Midlothian, IL
08/16/2019
Quick service.
My battery died and my car was in the garage facing forward. It came out quickly, got my car started, and put in a new battery with in about an hour. Great service, excellent prices.
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you Diane for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the best service available to you and your Chevy Impala, getting your vehicle picked & back to you quickly so you can continue with your day, this was a good time as well to take care of the headlight that was out before finding it when driving at night. As we have over the years we will continually work towards your complete satisfaction. Thank you Diane for your business!

CK
CHUCK K.
Palos Heights, IL
Buick Enclave
08/16/2019
No hassle
Great service, easy access to the shop.
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you Chuck for taking the time to write a review, We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the best service available to you and your buick Enclave. we will continually work towards your complete satisfaction.

PR
PAT R.
Pontiac G6
08/09/2019
Was quick and efficient
Got us in quickly and efficiently
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you Pat for taking the time to write a review, We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the best service available to you and your Pontiac G6, glad to have helped with fixing your charging problem and getting your vehicle back to you quickly. we will continually work towards your complete satisfaction. Thank you for your business !

FR
Florence R.
Midlothian, IL
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Florence said she likes the work the staff does and the customer service.
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you Florence for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the best service available to you and your Chevy Impala, it's good to keep up on the maintenance even though your not driving as much as you use to. We will continually work towards your complete satisfaction

JOHN H.
08/08/2019
AC Repair
I had my air conditioning repaired. Job done quickly and for a fair price. Will definitely use them again.
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you John for taking the time to write this review.  We would like to Welcome you to Awesome Automotive . We appreciate the opportunity to provide you & your Honda Accord with the best service available, repairing your Air Conditioning system Quickly & at a fair price and correctly is what we are all about.We look forward to working with you again, it was our pleasure, We will continually work towards your complete satisfaction. Thank you for your business!

Nissan cube
08/07/2019
Awesome Automotive is Awesome!
A friend of mine turned me on to kind folks at Awesome. He and his family have been receiving quality, trusted, fairly priced care and maintenance for their vehicles for years. In my opinion they go above and beyond for their customers and you will be treated like family. I had help from them 1st working with a dealership extended warranty that didn’t want to cover a part that we felt should have been covered. They took the time to call my warranty issuer more than once until they got to someone to approve the job. Awesome sends appointment reminders, which is nice when you have a hectic schedule. Even tho it’s clear to see that they are a very busy shop, they manage to make you feel like you are the only one that matters when it is your turn. Follow ups and call backs are super fast. They are my go to for oil changes now as well, and I would not go anywhere else to get work done.
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 08/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the best service available to you and your Nissan, working with extended warranty company's takes time when getting thing covered ,thank you for your patiences it paid off for you not having to get an expensive part paid out of your pocket that was covered. We know some customers  are buyer that others so we try to get  their vehicles back as quick as possible, usually this is done on the same day depending on the job. People like to be talked to and have things explained to them on why something is need and what their options are if there is any, so they can make the best decision that fits their needs. Know one wants to be told to repair something or scared into it, We value our customers and treat the with the Respect that they deserve, We will continually work towards your complete satisfaction this is why we are a busy shop. Thank you for you Business and looking forward to serving you in the future.

LYDIA P.
08/03/2019
LP
Thank you so much for fixing my vehicle
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your Welcome Lydia, We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the best service available for you & your Ford Taurus,repairing the battery cable end & replacing the starter quickly so you can get your Taurus back we know not having your vehicle can be a inconvenience. We will continually work towards your complete satisfaction.

LYNN P.
Oak Lawn, IL
08/03/2019
Replacement of Rusty Shocks
I did follow up my repair with a call to the auto mechanic who replaced my shocks, and told him that I would want to see the old shocks that were replaced.
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you Lynn for taking the time to leave a review, We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the best service available for you and your Dodge grand Caravan, Replacing those rusted & worn out shocks, will make your ride much more enjoyable . We will continually work towards your complete satisfaction. Thank you for you business !

MATTHEW S.
08/01/2019
Quality service at a great price
I had work done to fix a grinding noise from my front axles. I experienced knowledgeable service and explanations of all my options. Awesome was very thorough and allowed me to make great part choices and now my car drives better than ever. They even helped with follow up questions after I got back home. Highly recommended!
TRACEY S. from Awesome Automotive responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you Matthew for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you and your Toyota Prius with the best service available, Repairing the suspension reduces wear and tear on your vehicle and eliminates the grinding noise. We will continually work towards your complete satisfaction. Thank you for your business !