B & B Automotive Services

D Y.
Snook, TX
07/22/2020
Business with Family in mind
I like that all of the members at B and B Automotive remember and know me and my family.They know our vehicles and the needs that they have. I do enjoy going to a place where you feel like family. This team always quickly diagnoses the problem, and gets out a quote as soon as possible. They work with you on what needs to be fixed right away, they counsel you on what can wait, and are completely understanding about what you can afford. Their knowledge, expertise and advice are invaluable. You cannot go wrong by going to B and B Automotive.

VM
Varun M.
Caldwell, TX
07/08/2019
good services
"Friendly people, nice waiting area and decent price."

JOhn S.
Caldwell, TX
06/12/2019
Excellent customer service, caring mechanics, great quality of work."
I was impressed at how efficient this automotive shop is! I got both of my vehicle inspections done through them. They were very friendly and they have a little kid area in the waiting room (like with books, a few toys, little bitty chairs, etc.). I was extremely pleased with the service and would highly recommend this automotive shop to anyone!

RE
Ross E.
Navasota, TX
05/08/2019
Good Service Center
I was impressed at how efficient this automotive shop is! I got both of my vehicle inspections done through them. They were very friendly and they have a little kid area in the waiting room (like with books, a few toys, little bitty chairs, etc.). I wasn't in the waiting area long at all, I was extremely pleased with the service and would highly recommend this automotive shop to anyone!

MT
Mary T.
06/07/2018
B&B Automotive Services
When I took my car in, Gary explained everything they found wrong and gave me quote the very next day. There was a lot of work that needed to be done but I got my car back in two days! It was ready by 3 o'clock the day after I took it in. I have never had a more satisfying experience! I highly recommend trying them out!

Randall S.
Mercedes-Benz R320
11/17/2017
Excellent Service - Fast and Reasonable
We continue to return to B&B because for many years we've had reliable and reasonably priced service. B&B may be the only garage in my experience that called me to let me know they were going to REDUCE their original quote because they discovered that the problem was not as complex as they initially believed. Great guys.

ES
Eugene S.
Franklin, TX
11/09/2017 Category: Service
Eugene said the staff promised it as needed. They're very thorough and courteous. He would return back.

Dennie B.
GMC Acadia
11/07/2017
Trusted
Had an unscheduled repair needed on a Friday afternoon! They did everything they could to accommodate me, and got the car on the road Friday evening. Very appreciated

KC
Kyle C.
College Station, TX
11/07/2017 Category: Service
Kyle said the facility did a great job and they communicated well .

Jon H.
11/06/2017 Category: Service
Jon said that he has been doing business with the facility for 35 years.

Don C.
11/06/2017 Category: Service
Don said this business was good.

Jay R.
College Station, TX
Volkswagen Rabbit
11/05/2017
Personal attention
Thank you for the personal attention that you give.

CE
Chub E.
11/01/2017
could count on good service and reasonable price
was not happy with service. did not have ready when I requested (said it would be) Had to bring back because a bolt was not replaced.

Mike G.
Brenham, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
10/31/2017 Category: Service
Mike said he has used this business for years. He trusts the service the employees provide. He knows they will do what is right.

Mike W.
10/29/2017
the help and service for my situation was above and beyond
I did not expect someone would be able to take me to my work and make it by 7:20am when I need to report in. Great job and help. I did not expect email Great notification and such specifics on the repairs and future needed repairs, much less followed by pictures of the repairs to be done and needed. I never expected to see a thank you box of "goodies" waiting in the truck when it was done, nor the free car wash at Ducky's. Reminded me of the first class service that use to be offered to customers back in the 60's. Awesome job and service by all there at B&B. Thanks.