B & B Automotive Services

MT
Mary T.
06/07/2018
B&B Automotive Services
When I took my car in, Gary explained everything they found wrong and gave me quote the very next day. There was a lot of work that needed to be done but I got my car back in two days! It was ready by 3 o'clock the day after I took it in. I have never had a more satisfying experience! I highly recommend trying them out!

Randall S.
Mercedes-Benz R320
11/17/2017
Excellent Service - Fast and Reasonable
We continue to return to B&B because for many years we've had reliable and reasonably priced service. B&B may be the only garage in my experience that called me to let me know they were going to REDUCE their original quote because they discovered that the problem was not as complex as they initially believed. Great guys.

ES
Eugene S.
Franklin, TX
11/09/2017 Category: Service
Eugene said the staff promised it as needed. They're very thorough and courteous. He would return back.

Dennie B.
GMC Acadia
11/07/2017
Trusted
Had an unscheduled repair needed on a Friday afternoon! They did everything they could to accommodate me, and got the car on the road Friday evening. Very appreciated

KC
Kyle C.
11/07/2017 Category: Service
Kyle said the facility did a great job and they communicated well .

Jon H.
11/06/2017 Category: Service
Jon said that he has been doing business with the facility for 35 years.

Don C.
11/06/2017 Category: Service
Don said this business was good.

Jay R.
Volkswagen Rabbit
11/05/2017
Personal attention
Thank you for the personal attention that you give.

CE
Chub E.
11/01/2017
could count on good service and reasonable price
was not happy with service. did not have ready when I requested (said it would be) Had to bring back because a bolt was not replaced.

Mike G.
Brenham, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
10/31/2017 Category: Service
Mike said he has used this business for years. He trusts the service the employees provide. He knows they will do what is right.

Mike W.
10/29/2017
the help and service for my situation was above and beyond
I did not expect someone would be able to take me to my work and make it by 7:20am when I need to report in. Great job and help. I did not expect email Great notification and such specifics on the repairs and future needed repairs, much less followed by pictures of the repairs to be done and needed. I never expected to see a thank you box of "goodies" waiting in the truck when it was done, nor the free car wash at Ducky's. Reminded me of the first class service that use to be offered to customers back in the 60's. Awesome job and service by all there at B&B. Thanks.

Jake S.
10/26/2017
Amazing service
I had an amazing experience here. Felt as though I was family.

PO
Paige O.
Ford Excursion
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Donovan. He said the vehicle runs very smoothly and it doesn't stall on him anymore. He loves the ride.

VN
Van N.
10/25/2017 Category: Service
Van said the staff at this business was super nice. They were very efficient and knowledgeable.

PS
Peter S.
GMC Yukon XL
10/24/2017
The informative process and documentation, as well as the friendly staff interaction.
The feedback I received for my car's ailments was outstanding. The program you are now using is very informative and having photos included with the analysis was helpful. The feedback was received very soon after dropping the vehicle off. The customer service provided by Gary was top notch. The cost was a little higher than the estimate I received elsewhere but within reason. Great operation.

Carl W.
Toyota Avalon
10/24/2017 Category: Service
Carl said this business provided great service.

BT
Billy T.
Cassadaga, NY
10/23/2017
Friendly and high quality service
I had a battery cable problem that I didn't have time to fix. Dropped off the truck that evening and had it back the next day. Also, they found my brake fluid was dirty and changed it. Brakes are much tighter now. All done at a reasonable price. Good place to go when you have a problem.

PS
Patrick S.
10/23/2017 Category: Service
Patrick said they did a great job.

Jennifer F.
West Point, TX
10/13/2017
Definetly Recommend!!
Quick service of great quality. Staff was nice and helpful. No complaints, I definetly recommend!

GT
Georgia T.
BMW Z3
10/12/2017
Repairs on 2001 BMW Z3
Very professional service. Highly recommended. Super staff. Will always be my "go to" repair shop from now on.