Latest Review about 2 years ago

DAN P.
Anoka, MN
Cadillac DeVille
05/27/2019
The ability to ask questions and get a clear answer
Very informative and willing to answer questions

ROY H.

MJ
Matthew J.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Matthew said the business provided good service.

TR
TONY R.
02/18/2019
Friendly honest and very knowledgeable in the automotive industry
Very knowledgeable in the automotive industry, and very honest will tell you what you need to do and what you don’t need to do! Very good work very dependable, I highly recommend this shop anywhere else would be a waste of time in my mind!!!

KE
KEVIN E.
02/18/2019
I needed a new radiator.
I had the van in for 200,000 mile check up and he could see that the radiator had small leaks on both sides and he opened the hood and showed me the leaks and got a new one in a timely manner and replaced it before it started to leak more and it was done in a timely manner and done right the first time I will always take my van there.

GR
GREG R.
02/04/2019
Good work. Honest.
Very professional. Gets the job done. Gets you in as soon as he can. Work done on time.

SCOTT M.
Saturn Ion
02/02/2019
Trustworthy Mechanic
Bruce has been taking care of my vehicle for at least 6 or 7 years and does an excellent job, making recommendations when needed, but never suggesting that something be done that isn't necessary. He's the reason that I'm still driving this car after topping 200,000 miles last fall.

RO
RAY O.
01/31/2019
Trust
You can trust his work, job is done in a reasonable time, and the price is fair.

KE
KEVIN E.
01/18/2019
I know when I bring it there it will get fixed right.
I trust B&L Auto to do the job right the first time.
Let me know when you are ready to install the radiator and give me a price to replace the coils also.

PW
PAUL W.
Honda Fit
12/01/2018
B&L Auto
Bruce does a nice and fast service on my vehicles. I hope he doesn't retire any time soon. I have recommended him to friends and family.

STAN S.
12/01/2018
Car diagnostics and repairs
Bruce is very thorough, trustworthy and does an excellent job with my vehicles.

TR
TODD R.
Elk River, MN
Chrysler LHS
10/27/2018
B&L Auto
Bruce at B&L is a trusted mechanic. His integrity, timeliness and fair price have kept me coming back for over 10 years.
Bruce J. from B & L Auto responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for the nice review!

10/23/2018
Good service, good pricing.
Service was done in a reasonable amount of time. Quality of service was excellent. Pricing was very reasonable. Also, I was not told that I needed something, that I didn't. Definitely would recommend going.here, and I will be back.
Bruce J. from B & L Auto responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you. Looking forward to servicing your vehicles in the future.

SCOTT M.
Saturn Ion
10/10/2018
Trustworthy Mechanic
Bruce has been servicing my 2007 Saturn since 2012 and has displayed honesty in all my dealings with him. The car now has in excess of 200,000 miles on it and still runs great due to the service Bruce has provided over the years. He's the kind of mechanic most people wish they had!
Bruce J. from B & L Auto responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for your kind words. I enjoy servicing your car.

SP
STEVE P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/10/2018
Repair
Bruce always does he best , he never short cuts. Thoughou
Bruce J. from B & L Auto responded on 10/10/2018

Thank You Steve. It is a pleasure to work on your vehicles.