Business Solutions

Bartels Auto Clinic Il

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
KF
Katie F.
06/11/2022
Ended up with a totaled car
Please, if you’re a female do NOT bring your car here. I was stupid enough to think they wouldn’t take advantage of me because of their very friendly...

Tom B.
11/18/2020
Fixed RV pin connector on Jeep
First, i want to say that Chris was great to work with! Professional, knowledgeable and easy to work with. I had a problem with a connector on my car that...

AA
Alexander A.
09/30/2019
Read the one stars! Not the 5 stars receiving discounts for positive reviews.
This location in Oswego, IL provided me with great quality work until about a year of me going here they went down hill. Inexperienced mechanics who break...

BW

KR
Ken R.
01/09/2019
No Integrity!!!!
When I brought my car here there was no damage to my vehicle... there own pre inspection reveals that, now there is a huge crack in windshield, and the...