Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2

Mark M.
Plainfield, IL
03/06/2018
Bartels Auto Crooks
Mis-diagnosed vehicle issues tried to upsell un-necessary services.
Extremely un-recommended!!
Plainfield Illinois Store
No stars! Find another shop!

Scott M.
02/17/2016
EXPENSIVE
I had my brake lines replaced on my vehicle. They charged me 6.5 hours of labor for custom bending and installation for 6ft of line.

Richard S.
06/03/2015
230% markup on part
I will never, ever, ever step into a Bartels again. My wife's Caravan needed new rear brakes-$1189.22. On the receipt they gave the exact NAPA product numbers for the parts they replaced. The parts cost $326.45. They charged me $750.60, a markup of $424.15, or 230%.

If this sounds reasonable, go there. I have the receipts to prove it.

RO
Rick O.
Warrenville, IL
10/29/2011
Great Customer Service
The manner in which Jim provided customer service was outstanding, he explain all aspects of the problem and maintained constant updates as promised. I was very pleased with all.

Alma B.
10/19/2011
Fixing my truck with a SMILE :-)
I had my vehicles serviced there a few times and it has been great. Especially the service Dan, Adam and Jim provide, GREAT JOB!!!

Mark M.
Always Awesome
I have yet to come away disappointed from service or interaction at Bartels. Both friendly and professional, they set the standard for service.

PB
Pam B.
worth it!
VERY KNOWLEDGABLE. Made me feel important and not taken advantage of. Excellent payment plan option.

Robert S.
Schweickert - 2005 Nissan
I called on Saturday morning and they were able to get me in for an oil change at 1:30 that same day. As always, excellent service!

KG
Kumar G.
09/06/2011
Bartels Auto - Engine Tune Up...
Best estimate and customer service. I am a loyal customer based on their excellent service and the quality of repair work at a fraction of dealer cost.

KD
Kevin D.
08/27/2011
CHeck Engine light on
I've gone to Bartel's for quite some time now. NEVER feel ripped off. Always honest. Adam only wants to get me on my merry way.

Mike M.
08/27/2011
These guys rock!
These guys rock!

EK
Ed K.
08/25/2011
Great!
Bartels was very accomodating. We always have a positive experience with them.

LC
Lisa C.
08/25/2011
Pleasant and Professional!
Bartels have been a pleasure to work with in taking care of my cars. The staff have always been pleasant and courteous. I appreciate the personal cleanliness of the staff, including the mechanics. The waiting area is comfortable and clean to use without the overwhelming odor of other auto repair shops. As a woman with very little auto repair knowledge, they have always taken the time to clearly explain to me the work that needs to be done and have never made me feel unintelligent. They have never suggested any repairs that were unnecessary. Honesty in business goes a long way with me. I refuse to go anywhere else for my family's auto repair and servicing needs!

BL
Bob L.
Yorkville, IL
08/22/2011
five star rating
Outstanding service. Everyone went overboard to assist in getting my car repaired and getting it done in a very timely manner. Absolutely the best service ever from everyone! Michelle and Bob Lacock

CJ