Bay Old Dominion Collision & Service Center

CA
Cyrus A.
12/15/2014
Excellent Service!
Have used Bay Old Dominion a number of times. They did fantastic body work on my wife's Prius and, most recently, were able to do a check up and tune up in less than one full business day while keeping me apprised of progress the whole way. Will definitely return and would recommend them to others!

NS
Nate S.
12/15/2014 Category: Service
Nate said the business was good.

BW
Bobbi W.
12/12/2014
Bay staff & service people took good care of me.
I had a flat tire. They sent a tow truck to get me and my car. Bay got new tires, put them on and I left a happy lady.

LA
Lauren A.
12/12/2014 Category: Service
Lauren said she had no problems with the business.

HM
Hilary M.
12/12/2014 Category: Service
Hilary said the business provides good service and she wishes they were open more hours.

Robine W.
12/10/2014
Excellent Customer Service
Fast, thorough and efficient.

VD
Vinay D.
12/09/2014
quick and friendly service
I went in there for a state inspection. They were quick, did not try to sell me anything I did not need. They provided honest review on the condition of my vehicle

James C.
12/08/2014 Category: Service
James said he lives close by. The business had the service done on the same day but the receipt could have had a better break down of services.

NS
Nathan S.
12/05/2014
Awesome Service!!!
Dropped my truck off very last minute to get my state inspection and tire repaired and they had no problems getting me out the door the same day. Jason pointed out my tire didn't need repair and even went the extra mile to mount my tire at not additional cost. I will definitely be returning to them.

EU
Emily U.
12/05/2014 Category: Service
Emily said this business answered all her questions and made sure she understood what was going on.

DT
Denisse T.
12/05/2014 Category: Service
Denisse said the staff at this business was amazing.

EU
Emily U.

DT
Denisse T.
12/05/2014 Category: Service
Denisse said the staff at this business was amazing.

Diane S.
12/02/2014
professional, courteous and honest
Every time we have visited this company, the work was done in a professional and timely manner. The staff members are courteous and very helpful, especially Mr. Flick, and most important, they are people you can trust.

SL
Sharla L.
Chesapeake, VA
11/27/2014
Got me in the day before Thanksgiving!
I had put off getting my oil changed and didn't think I would be able to get it done the day before Thanksgiving. I called and ET said bring it on down and we will get it done. They not only got it done but earlier than I expected!