Bay Old Dominion Collision & Service Center

EK
Elizabeth K.
12/04/2019
Honest, fair and friendly!
The stuff was very friendly. This is not a peculiar place where they treat you like any client. I felt welcomed and appreciated. They did an excellent work in a timely manner!

Brooke S.
11/05/2019
So friendly & welcoming!
Today was my first time needing car maintenance since I have moved to Virginia, I went to Bay Old Dominion because it’s close to campus and I had read great reviews before hand. I was not disappointed. Everybody was very friendly and helpful. The environment was welcoming. Even though I did not make an appointment for my tire repair they still helped me anyways and finished the repair very quickly. If I need anything else I will be returning without a doubt.

Joe L.
10/22/2019
honest
does not look to do additional work.

MF
Mary F.
Hamilton, VA
10/15/2019
I found them on the web and our family is so glad. They repaired a car for my grandson who is attending ODU and they stand by their work. It is so nice to have a reliable auto shop when my grandson is so far from home. They took care of all the insurance contacts and parts.

MZ
Michael Z.
09/10/2019
I have become a regular customer.
It started with a question over the phone about repairing a minor problem regarding an engine check light. Then I got two state inspections there. Now I have an appointment for a 30,000 mile maintenance tune-up. I am always seen at my appointment time and the work is always finished on time. The techs and service manager all go above and beyond to ensure I get the best service. I really won't go anywhere else.

TK
Tony K.
08/31/2019
Great repair shop
For years Bay has consistently taken care of our 4 vehicles in an expeditious and fair manner. ET and Helen greet and treat every customer like life long friends, and somehow always manage to get the vehicles serviced quickly-even though the repair bays are always overflowing !

Take your vehicles nowhere else!

TK
Tony K.
08/31/2019
AWESOME SERVICE
Service Manager, ET, was able to turn my son’s truck around in the same day which allowed him to get on the road, on time, for the holiday weekend. A giant THANK YOU!

This type of customer service is routine at Bay. They’re miracle workers there.

Laurie B.
06/05/2019
Over and above!
I was amazed at how Bay Old Dominion put so much into getting my car running the way I needed. I brought it in needing both bodywork and work done in the service center. I could not be happier with the results. Thank you, Bay Old Dominion!

DK
Diane K.
05/20/2019
Simply the best!
We have been taking all four of our vehicles here for years for state inspections and routine maintenance. Impeccable service. Friendly and honest staff. Big shout out to ET who squeezed me in on a late Saturday morning for an emergency tire repair. I was in and out in less than 10 minutes and was able to leave for my out of state trip a few minutes later.

KC
Katie C.
05/16/2019
Check it out!
This is the second time I have come to Bay Dominion. Both times were a great experience. My car was done quickly, the employees were so kind and welcoming, and they also made sure to communicate about everything they were doing. I highly recommend bringing your car here.

CP
Carl P.
04/26/2019
Regular Maintenance
First time customer. Made appt. for 0800---went to breakfast and car was done. I would return.

Jacqueline M.
04/09/2019
Oil change and Inspection
I've been coming to Bay Auto for a few years and have always been treated kindly.
They're work is always complete.
I appreciate their honesty.

RY
Robyn Y.
Diana, TX
02/21/2019
Honest Professional Service/repair
Professional, honest service. Saved us thousands in unnecessary repairs the insurance company had stated needed done. Super friendly and keep you informed. Highly recommend!

Jay G.
01/10/2019
It's Easy to See Why They're #1
Professional, courteous, timely, and very fair pricing. It's hard to find a reliable auto service and collision shop these days so there really isn't any need to look any farther than Bay Old Dominion. These folks are experts at what they do and the deliver consistently great service. I never have a bit of apprehension doing business with them.

AE
Ashley E.
Chesapeake, VA
01/04/2019
Inspection
Highly recommend!! Wonderful staff and great service. They were totally booked for inspections and bent over backwards to squeeze us in so my daughter could get back to UVA on time. Will definitely come back!!!

Sarah C.
Suffolk, VA
11/13/2018
Excellent from start to finish
The customer service, attention to detail and timeliness of service from Bay Old Dominion is hard pressed to find- and equally consistent with every visit.

I highly recommend taking your vehicle there for any service, big or small!

john m.
11/13/2018
trustworthy and friendly
always friendly and honest, ET will do everything he can to make the experience a good one! The only shop I have been to where I feel they do what is needed and don't try to do (or charge) for unnecessary work. Thanks for your honesty.

Brian M.
11/09/2018
Amazing Customer Service!
I called to ask if they could get me in for a State Inspection and oil change before heading out of town, and I was told that they would try to fit me in if I left the vehicle for a couple of days. Shockingly, E.T. called me a few hours after we dropped it off to tell me that it was ready to pick up. They really went above and beyond to help us out. Many thanks!

Marc B.
11/09/2018
State Inspection
Friends at work have their vehicles serviced here and I've heard good things over the years. I was desperate to get my motorcycle inspected (expired last month) and stopped by as I was riding back from a work trip in NC. Knowing motorcycles are quick and easy to inspect, they checked with the technician and he was able to get me in and out in what seemed like 10 minutes or less! Everyone was super efficient and professional. They made my week!

Chyna W.
Portsmouth, VA
10/29/2018
The mechanic we all been searching for
This place is amazing! They're the mechanic we all search for and usually never find; honest, professional, fair. My vehicle stopped working and I had it towed to their shop after hours. When they looked at it the very next day they saw that someone from a previous shop had not properly reinstalled my air filter. They charged me close to nothing to fix and didn't try and trump up extra things wrong. On top of being so great with the business side, their customer care was even better