SHAWN C.
05/29/2020
Cares
You can tell that Jeff truly cares about his customers.

I will certainly be returning.

ST
SHARON T.
North Augusta, SC
Nissan Rogue
05/28/2020
Friendly, reliable, honest service.
It is a wonderful feeling to walk into Beacon and know that we receive an honest answer to our questions. The work performed has been fast, friendly, and on point!

05/28/2020
Amazing
Jeff and Co. was amazing! I broke down heading through town on the way to vacation and they got my family back on the road very quickly. Fixed my brake problem and gave me a very reasonable price. God bless the Beacon! It’s named appropriately! They were a lighthouse for us in our time of need!

JN
JENNY N.
Nissan Sentra
05/27/2020
I was looking for economy tires for my car. I called that morning around 10 and had an appointment and a great price on my tires. By 2:30 they were installed and ready to go. Great waiting area with drinks, coffee, snacks and free video games. Will be back for service on my other vehicle.

ZT
ZABRINA T.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
05/27/2020
They were down to earth and made me feel welcome. Good ole Southern Hospitality. Good prices too. Go check them out.

RT
ROBERT T.
No hassle
There was no hassel, fair prices and done just what I needed.

Jimmy H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/26/2020 Category: Service
Jimmy said this business did such a good job. He is really pleased with their service and he always is. The staff is perfectly honest and straight forward. They are very reactive to his needs. It has been that way for 4 years now.

Nissan JUKE
05/25/2020
5 star
I came in for all 4 tires needed to be changed. Quick service! Jeff and his crew were awesome! Reasonable price. Trusted his recommendation.

JACQUELINE M.
05/22/2020
Highly Recommend
These folks are awesome! They do everything they can to take care of what your car needs in the best time possible. Called this morning to see if they could change a couple tires. They said yes, we took the car up, they had it back to us in an hour. I would absolutely recommend Beacon Automotive.

Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

Julio V.
FT. GORDON, GA
Nissan Frontier
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Julio said owner of the business is very nice, professional and takes heed in the standard he sets for himself. The work that is completed is usually quick and on time. He likes the mechanics they are honest and take care of his vehicle. He appreciates all of the work that they do for him.

JASMINE C.
Augusta, GA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/13/2020
AMAZING!
I had a flat tire and had to get my car towed to them. Instead of charging me for a brand new tire they were able to patch mine. Was such a relief! I was having a hard day and they made it better! Thank you!

GG
GLORIA G.
Lincoln Town Car
05/13/2020
You all are so nice to me and enjoy my visit and your help every time I come in. Excellent service😊

Daniel S.
Nissan Maxima
05/12/2020 Category: Service
Daniel said he would recommend this business and he loves Jeff.

WR
WILL R.
Nissan Murano
05/11/2020
Respect and Loyalty to the quality of service provided
Beacon Automotive was recommended to me by a friend and a coworker. I met Jeff a few months ago he did some repairs to one of our SUVs and I saw the quality of service that he provided. The work was professionally done and the customer service was excellent. I always recommend them to my fellow coworkers and friends throughout the Augusta area.
V/R