DOUGLAS R.
Jeep Cherokee
10/24/2020
Leaking Tire
Good service did not have to wait long.

Jared F.
Kia Soul
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Jared said they did everything he asked quickly and efficiently.

Bryan S.
Appling, GA
Jeep Renegade
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Bryan said they have always done right with him. They have serviced his vehicles in a perfect manner. They have never tried to upsale him and he appreciates that.

GK
GREG K.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
10/22/2020
Home town people.
We have been going to Beacon for about 6 yrs now. They have never disappointed us. Jeff is a great guy to work with. And the thing that I like the most is they are honest. I just had 4 truck tires replaced and was worried that I may need an alignment also. I told Jeff if it was needed to just go ahead and do it. A lot of places would go ahead and do it anyway. Jeff did not. I wouldn’t go to any other place.

ZT
ZABRINA T.
10/21/2020
Needed new tires. They had what I needed and got me in and out in less than an hr.

ROBERT S.
10/21/2020
Comfortable waiting area and fast, courteous service.

DAWN H.
NORTH AUGUSTA
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/13/2020
Honest an made feel as one of them
Should of wrote this a few times.. I came down hear before the pandemic hit. My transmission finally said it was done.. he worked with me an was reasonable about everything an was straightforward about everything. Had a bad tire got one right away for me .. my oil change has been very reasonable an in an out of there fast.. had to get a new rim an tire an you guessed it , he was my go to man. Thanks Jeff an his great team.. best part he Always looking for American made parts..

Nissan Pickup
10/11/2020
They don't try to screw over women
I have been to this shop a few times with 3 different cars. As a single woman it can be hard to find a trust worthy mechanic shop that doesn't try to sell you parts you don't need & overcharge you because they think we won't notice. They offer fair prices, and are very kind helpful guys! Also just FYI for anyone wondering as a black woman I did not feel at all ignored or treated any differently than anyone else in the shop. They have a comfy couch, tv, plugs to charge phone while you wait and free coffee/tea.

JE
JOHN E.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
10/10/2020
Good place
Very professional and efficient.

Robbie C.
HARLEM, GA
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Robbie said he had no complaints.

ANTHONY M.
Augusta, GA
10/09/2020
Honest diagnosis
Jeff is very knowledgeable in cars & gave me an honest diagnosis & great price. He has a great team surrounding him & they are quite quick. I will definitely be bring all my vehicles here from now on.

ROBERT S.
Ram 2500
10/08/2020
Great service and quality.
The team at Beacon is very friendly and helpful. They take time to make sure we have what we need in both work and information. Good value on the services too.

AE
ANGELA E.
Evans, GA
10/06/2020
Very friendly and knowledgeable. Jeff took time and listened to the problem didn’t act like He was to busy to listen to me. A huge plus that my car didn’t have to stay for an extended time. Overall very happy with the service. I will return to Beacon if I need future service.

EK
ERVIN K.
GMC Yukon
Fast service
great customer service and quick turn around

LL
LEONARD L.
Honda Accord Sedan
Quick Oil Change
I just came in for an oil change, as always the visit was pleasant and the staff was friendly. The waiting area is comfortable and the service was done quickly with no upsells attempts I tend to see at the "chain" oil change places. Another great Beacon experience.