SJ
SHIRLEY J.
Augusta, GA
01/24/2020
Wonderful Experience
I had requested information on NEXT DOOR - a local neighborhood site. Received a lot of replies, which all mentioned wonderful repair shops. BEACON stood out most highly because Jeff (the owner) was a Christian. To me, that was the main factor I choose BEACON Automotive for repair on my truck. The minute I walked in the door, I felt comfortable. They did a diagnostic while I waited, explained situation, where even this elderly lady could understand!!! When Jeff called and gave me the cost, I immediately called my daughter, she in turn called Jeff to verify what all was needed. *she works in the automotive area. She call me back and said that the quote was very reasonable. I am now driving a truck that I know has been repaired with honesty and pride. Highly recommend BEACON Automotive- located on Lewiston Rd in Grovetown. Check their website!!

SJ
SHELLI J.
01/22/2020
Wonderful Repair Shop
Everyone here is fantastic. They take great care of our cars, and make us feel welcome when we need to stay and wait for the repair. My kids love the video game in the lobby. As a military family who has to find a new repair shop every time we move, it’s been a blessing to find one so quickly and know we can trust to treat us right!

MEAGAN B.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
01/21/2020
Support this small business!!
Great small business. Jeff is very knowledgeable and I am happy with the service.

01/20/2020
Friendly and don't try to sell you things you don't need like a lot of car dealerships.

CHASITY W.
Nice place, nice people
Good place to have your vehicle worked on if you need. They do their best to explain things and they are very nice people

DEIRDRE S.
Fast and friendly!
New to town and my car needed some routine maintenance, so I gave them a call. I was able to drive it on over and had my car serviced in less than half an hour for a great price with a side of friendly service! Will be using them for future auto needs!

Nissan Armada
Fast easy and dependable

Ryan B.
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Ryan said Jeff is a really good friend. He said everything was great.

Carl H.
GROVETOWN, GA
Lincoln MKS
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Carl said everything is fine and he has been going to this facility quite awhile and the service has always been good.

JV
Julio V.
FT. GORDON, GA
Nissan Frontier
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Julio said the business is fast and efficient.

JASON K.
01/11/2020
Amazing customer service, knowledgeable staff, and quick and effective work
Staff was able to diagnose (and explain in words that I can understand) the root issue, which was manifesting in issues such as; sliding door not opening when car was on, ABS not working, and issue with the transmission. They had it fixed when they said they would, and I will absolutely be returning for future needs.

VD
VANECIA D.
01/10/2020
Great Customer service! Serviced my car in an timely manner. Would recommend Beacon Automotive to everyone.

CP
CINDY P.
Honda Ridgeline
01/10/2020
Hometown car care!
We have a fairly old Honda Ridgeline truck, with over 200,000 miles on it, and we are determined to keep it running for as long as possible. Each time either of our vehicles need service, the people at Beacon have been kind and considerate and reasonably priced in their service. Now our daughter and granddaughter are using them as well for their vehicles!

Tom B.
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Tom said everything was explained to him and they are great people. They are very professional, courteous and nice. He added he is definitely going back to get his other repairs done there.

MARIO & KARREN C.
Chevrolet Blazer
01/08/2020
Amazing local business
Our whole family and all are friends go here. We would not do business regarding our vehicles any where else. Great prices, excellent workmanship and wonderful staff.