Overall Rating 4.3071436/5Overall Rating 4.3071436/5Overall Rating 4.3071436/5Overall Rating 4.3071436/5rating 4.3071436
Overall Rating 2.16547/5Overall Rating 2.16547/5rating 2.16547rating 2.16547rating 2.16547

KC
Kenneth C.
Edgewood, MD
03/19/2019 Category: Service
From the time you get their for your appointment till you leave they make you feel like you their only customer.

GR
Glenn R.
Joppa, MD
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
120k Maintenance
Leon is great! Honest & trustworthy!!

DT
David T.
Great job
My service tech was great and the service was fast.

RL
Ronald L.
No further comments necessary

CY
Connie Y.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
27,000 Oil Change
They changed my oil and two filters and checked all my car fluids. I was out the door in 50 minutes. The service was very timely and efficient.

Connie Y.
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We here at Jones Hyundai appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you ever have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me. Thanks again for choosing Jones Hyundai for all of your car care needs.

CL
Cheryl L.
2013 Hyundai Accent
Leon was amazing
I have had some bad experiences at Jones Hyundai but Leon really made it a great experience. 5 star employee

BP
Brittany P.
Dundalk, MD
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Great customer service!
Leon is always fabulous when I go in for services.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Amazing customer service
Friendly and business set atmosphere that is ran very efficiently
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Lisa M.
Forest Hill, MD
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/17/2019 Category: Service
They found the problem
Brought my Hyundai Elantra in for the regular 85,000 mile service. I also mentioned that I was having a problem with it jerking around 40-45 mph (like it couldn't find the gear). I was hoping it would be something small but was preparing myself that it might be the transmission. I was very relieved when they found it was a bad ignition coil so it wasn't that expensive to fix and I got it back the same day. My car is back to normal and I'm glad they found the problem so quickly which was a big relief.
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 03/17/2019

KZ
Kenneth Z.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Went in for a regular oil change, service and people wee great.
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 03/17/2019

GA
Gary A.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellant as Usual
Never a problem when I get my car serviced at Bel Air Hyundai.

Mark G.
Fallston, MD
03/15/2019 Category: Service
2012 Sonata recall
Jones Junction repaired the “Check Engine” light issue.
It was unrelated to the relay installed as part of the engine recall software notice.
It was coincidental that the engine light came on just 2 days after the car was in for the software upgrade.
The problem was in the fuel sending unit that had to be replaced for almost$600.

03/15/2019 Category: Service
Engine software recall/ repair.
Service engine light came on shortly after the recall was completed.
This is the first time the light has come on.

JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

My apologies .I would like to pick up your car and evaluate check engine light .I have left a message on your home phone just waiting for a response.

KP
Kathleen P.
Fast service
Fast service good people work there.
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Recall service

Lisa M.
Baltimore, MD
03/14/2019 Category: Service
I was in and out for my oil change

Churchville, MD
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Fast service
👍

Donna P.
Rosedale, MD
Any concerns are addressed
I was treated with respect. Any concerns were addressed.
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

VS
Vicki S.
Forest Hill, MD
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Department Quality
The service department @ Belair Hyundai is world class. Friendly and very efficient. Would highly recommend the service department and the Hyundai brand to everyone. Can't beat the dealership anywhere in the state of Maryland. Probably the best dealership on the East Coast!
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Good Service.
No problems, very convenient scheduling, work was done quicker than expected. My service advisor Zach was great and very helpful. Very pleased. All services should be this easy.
REBECCA L. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Diane S.
Baltimore, MD
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Superior Service!
Went in for my oil change.. had brake lights out and I mentioned a squeaky door. As always my service manager, Leon, took great care of me! Everything was done right..I was in and out in no time. Thanks for the great service.
REBECCA L. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019