Overall Rating 4.3291151/5Overall Rating 4.3291151/5Overall Rating 4.3291151/5Overall Rating 4.3291151/5rating 4.3291151
Overall Rating 2.1082757/5Overall Rating 2.1082757/5rating 2.1082757rating 2.1082757rating 2.1082757

Middle River, MD
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Fine service
Appt. Made . In and out about 1 hour. Good service.

GO
Gregory O.
Nottingham, MD
Only place for service
Since cars have got so complex that you can't shade tree anymore, I would only take my car to Jones except in an emergency. Fast, courteous service, and comfortable waiting area.

KZ
Kenneth Z.
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service, always polite and professional. Work completed on time, short wait.

Street, MD
Leon
I appreciate the integrity and the manner in which Leon serves the customer.

Richard B.
Aberdeen, MD
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
09/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people and fast service.

Stephanie C.
Perry Hall, MD
Sloppy repair work
Greasy fingerprints left on interior trim around the windows, 2 panels left disconnected, and auto light indicator wi t go off. I need to waste more time and bring it back. And this was a repair for a air conditioning leak on a 2018 Tuscon
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

So sorry for the poor service you received.Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We here at Jones Hyundai appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you ever have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me. Thanks again for choosing Jones Hyundai for all of your car care needs.

JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Can we pick vehicle up from you to resolve issues and leave you a loaner?

Michele C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Prompt Courteous Service
This was my first service on my new Hyundai. This is also the second Hyundai I purchased from Jones. I recommend an appointment. They will do everything they can to keep your vehicle running great. My santa Fe is a 2019. They have this new thing that connects to my phone. Reminding of routine service will before the appointment I need. It's great and I'm just too busy to keep up with everything. This communication is great great great. Thank you!!

Marcia M.
Middle River, MD
2010 Hyundai Elantra
09/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness, cleanliness, and amenities.
Service was done quickly. Liked the car wash. Service adviser did not seem knowledgeable about other services that I inquired about.

Abingdon, MD
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
My Third Hyundai Vehicle
Service to vehicle was good, customer service was lacking.

ED
Eileen D.
Whiteford, MD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Not work friendly.
You cannot find an acceptable place to work while waiting for your car.

GC
Gail C.
Havre De Grace, MD
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Consistent good service
As is true each time, Malcohm Duncan guided my service excellently. Obviously I wish I could thank the mechanic as well but I trust that Malcohm respectfully communicates with that technician. The end result for me is that my car was well tended to. As a non-car person being able to trust in the integrity of the team is immeasurably valuable to me.
REBECCA L. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019

Parkville, MD
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Great place.
Good experience. The wait time was more than expected but I was satisfied.
REBECCA L. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Christina B.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service.
I had an emergency service visit after my hybrid one evening failed to start. It had power but would not start. I took it to Hyundai service next day at Jones ans they quickly fixed my car. Car is driving great.
REBECCA L. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Joppa, MD
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2019 Category: Service
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and informative
Would only service my Hyundai at jones

Perry Hall, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Thanks.

Michele S.
Randallstown, MD
2018 Hyundai Kona
MsButterfly
It was done in a timely fashion and everyone seemed pleasant.

Joan S.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Customer
Fast service

Havre De Grace, MD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and easy to make appointment