Overall Rating 4.2647075/5Overall Rating 4.2647075/5Overall Rating 4.2647075/5Overall Rating 4.2647075/5rating 4.2647075
Overall Rating 2.16/5Overall Rating 2.16/5rating 2.16rating 2.16rating 2.16
Latest Review 35 minutes ago
Mark C. on 10/20/2017
"Reliable Service"
I take my car to Jones every 5000 mile for the Life time Service Oil Change.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/20/2017 06:52 AM
John E K. at Bel Air Hyundai responded on 10/20/2017

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We here at Jones Hyundai appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you ever have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me. Thanks again for choosing Jones Hyundai for all of your car care needs.

Vicki P. on 10/19/2017
"Awesome service"
The techs and staff go out of their way to assure the satisfaction of their customers. Showroom agents are NEVER too busy to assist with Hyundai application issues. All personnel seem to have one goal in mind...making their customers happy! I will always recommend Jones Hyundai to friends because of their outstanding customer service!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 05:48 PM
John E K. at Bel Air Hyundai responded on 10/20/2017

Angel M. on 10/18/2017
"Great job."
They are very nice, and get things done in a timely manner.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/18/2017 04:35 PM
John E K. at Bel Air Hyundai responded on 10/18/2017

William N. on 10/18/2017
"Hyundai service"
Service quality is always outstanding.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 10/18/2017 12:24 PM
REBECCA L. at Bel Air Hyundai responded on 10/18/2017

JOHN T. on 10/18/2017
"Service Dept."
Professional honest friendly service, clean environment, work completed in a timely manner. Will continue to return for service.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 10/18/2017 05:33 AM
John E K. at Bel Air Hyundai responded on 10/18/2017

"1st Oil change! "
Good job and easy on Sales push!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/17/2017 03:52 PM

Jo Ann G. on 10/17/2017
"A quality Business"
friendly, fast service, clean facilities, good cookies (LOL)
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/17/2017 03:32 PM

Carol P. on 10/17/2017
"Excellent service"
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 10/17/2017 02:57 PM

Steven M. on 10/17/2017
" Nice job again"
Good experience getting my oil changed again.
Review Created: 10/17/2017 01:39 PM

Verified Customer on 10/17/2017
"You get what you pay for"
Oil and filter change and that's it.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 10/17/2017 12:39 PM

"Really quick!"
They scheduled the appointment a couple of months ahead so it was quite convenient for me. I was in and out in less than an hour from driving up to driving away.
Review Created: 10/17/2017 12:33 PM

Allen F. on 10/17/2017
"Friendly and knowledgeable"
They always greet you with a smile and complete the work without error.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 10/17/2017 12:12 PM

Lois L. on 10/17/2017
"Friendly reps, comfortable waiting room"
Everything went great but today my check tire pressure came on. I haven't filled the tire yet but I'm wondering if you forgot to check my tire pressure while I was there.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Accent

Review Created: 10/17/2017 11:40 AM

Add a response

plain text
Email a copy to Robin Wittman

Have you resolved this customer's concern? Request a ReScore review.

Robin W. on 10/17/2017
"Good service, friendly atmosphere, GREAT peolpe!"
The friendly atmosphere and great service doesn't stop with the purchase of your car at Jones it follow through to the service maintenance as well. We bought our Toyota Camry and now our Hyundai Elantra at Jones, both times it's been five STARS!!!
Review Created: 10/17/2017 11:33 AM

DEBORAH H. on 10/17/2017
"survey"
all was fine!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/17/2017 11:20 AM

Kandace P. on 10/17/2017
"Always the best service....and friendly employees"
I only take my car to Jones Junction....I always receive the best service and the employees are patient and kind.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 10/17/2017 11:20 AM

LEONARD K. on 10/17/2017
"Great place for all of your needs"
They do what it takes to do the job right
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/26/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 08:00 AM

Samuel C. on 10/17/2017
"Easy to keep car serviced at Bel Air Hyundai"
I never have a problem getting my scheduled maintenance taken care of here. They either contact me to schedule it or I contact them. I have been a customer/Hyundai owner for several cars now and they come pick up my car at my office in the morning and return it in the afternoon. Can't get much easier than that!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 07:23 AM

Zampicos F. on 10/17/2017
"Oil change"
They did my oil change and washed my van in a timely manner.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Entourage