Overall Rating 4.2162155/5Overall Rating 4.2162155/5Overall Rating 4.2162155/5Overall Rating 4.2162155/5rating 4.2162155
Overall Rating 2.17273/5Overall Rating 2.17273/5rating 2.17273rating 2.17273rating 2.17273

RA
Robert A.
Aberdeen, MD
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Convenient and efficient
I was able to drop my Elantra off on Thursday night and pick it up early Friday. Then dropped my wives car off for service. Quick and convenient. Service writer was friendly and helpful. Service intake area was unique and clean. My car is running great after the oil change.
REBECCA L. from Bel Air Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We here at Jones Hyundai appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you ever have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me. Thanks again for choosing Jones Hyundai for all of your car care needs.

KG
Kathleen G.
Edgewood, MD
Thanks
My Greeter - I forgot her name, not her smile - She's the sweetest lady - we always hug. Wish some of the younger staff would understand real customer service! And as always, Thanks Leon!

Robert C.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Good
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai

Karen S.
Middle River, MD
2016 Hyundai Veloster
very nice service people
love that I can get my nails done while I wait. love the free carwash and free jones for life oil changes

Mark G.
Darlington, MD
05/18/2018 Category: Service
NEW ENGINE REVIEW
All was covered, even nearly 4 week of a loaner vehicle.

KA
Good job

Justin P.
Nottingham, MD
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service, and timely responses to all questions..
Jenn was excellent and I will request her in the future for all my customer needs..

Anonymous avatar
05/16/2018 Category: Service
7.5 Service
I guess i got the wrong tech on this visit

JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai

My apologies for the lack of communication. We appreciate your business.

ES

GO
Gregory O.
Nottingham, MD
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Top dealer for customer service
This is our 3rd Hyundai, 2nd from Jones. Experience with the first one made me look at no one else. Totally satisfied. Only five stars available?

GF
Gayee F.
Perryville, MD
My review
It is clean and the people are friendly, but I think $192.00 is high to pay for someone to check my car and rotate tires.

RP
Rose P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Convenient location
I had my corolla for fourteen years and never had it in the shop except for maintenance. I find w my new Hyundai I am starting to run into problems here and there.

JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai

We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.Please feel free to contact me in the future for any assistance.

LF

Charlotte, NC
conveinent
conveinent

JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai

My apologies for the poor service.What can we do to improve?

TW
Tracy W.
Owings Mills, MD
05/14/2018 Category: Service
The quality of service that was received.
The overall service was great and timely.

Rene H.
Nice and neat
The place is nice and neat
Great place to wait too with free snacks

Robin W.
Awesome service!
Always a pleasure to deal with the folks at Jones.

James H.
North East, MD
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service as always.
Friendly and knowledgeable staff. The ONLY place my 2 vehicles go for service ( and I drive 32 miles to get there).

Daniel H.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Dan Hetrick
I can't say enough good things things about my 10 years experience dealing with Mr. Leon Wilson in the service department at Jones Hyundai. Whenever I need service of any kind -- routine, tires, whatever, Leon is the best. The Elantra (new in 2018 and still owned by me) has been handed off to my grandson for his daily use. It's still as reliable and safe to drive as the first day driven off the Jones lot, thanks in large part to the advice and guidance of Leon.

Mary C.
Abingdon, MD
2012 Hyundai Accent
05/11/2018 Category: Service
always happy with my svc at Jones.