4.6

Drusilla H.
Fallston, MD
01/19/2020 Category: Service
So easy!
Hyundai service makes the whole process easy and seeks to accommodate me! Much appreciated!
JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 01/19/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We here at Jones Hyundai appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you ever have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me. Thanks again for choosing Jones Hyundai for all of your car care needs.

CP
Carol P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Prompt and Quality Service
When I called to get a service appt it was handled professionally and I was scheduled on the day that I wanted

The day I arrived I was greeted and taken care of promptly

When my car was ready I was called and I was in and out very quickly

Free oil changes
I like that you get free oil changes with your vehicles, but with a price. If you do your own maintenance, such as change your own cabin filters, air filters, etc, the staff is not friendly. The quality of work is very good and length of completion is excellent.
No complaints on the service, just the staff that checks you in.

Baltimore, MD
2010 Hyundai Elantra
people
Warranty issue not an issue
JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 01/18/2020

Forest Hill, MD
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Insurance Covered Everything
Other drivers insurance footed the bill so I can’t speak to price but I do trust parts/ labor and they offer a certified warranty. The fact there was an Allstate office on premises aided to the ease of the situation.

LW
Lindsey W.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Wonderful Service
I always book my appointments with Leon and he has always offered amazing customer service!

James B.
Aberdeen, MD
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Outstanding

Kingsville, MD
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Efficient and. Friendly
Needed Their Road sideb assistance about 6:30 Sunday night on scene in about 25 minutes Replaced tire. Back on the road then came on the next morning for a new tire. Got back on the road in about hour and half including free oil change. Wife happy

WS
Wilma S.
Baltimore, MD
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Very good customer service.

Catherine S.
Bowie, MD
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Leon and Hyundai = Outstanding and Spectacular Service!
There aren’t enough stars to rate my visits to Hyundai for service! Leon is the BEST! I have no worries when he’s my Service Consultant. Everything is done right the first time! Best employee ever!!!

CD
Charmaine D.
Essex, MD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great Again
Every time we have the included work done, it's timely and the staff is very professional.

PK
Prince K.
Sykesville, MD
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quick and friendly service
Great place to do business, kind and understanding; very professional and thorough staff.

ES
Erika S.
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Quick & Reliable Service
Super friendly staff, but the real impression is left by the mechanics/technicians working on the vehicle.

They are incredibly efficient and have always taken great care of my vehicle in a timely manner.

JZ
Jennifer Z.
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Checks all the boxes!
Easy to schedule online. Straightforward process for drop-off and pick up. Consistent ly performs work as promised.