Overall Rating 4.2499998/5Overall Rating 4.2499998/5Overall Rating 4.2499998/5Overall Rating 4.2499998/5rating 4.2499998
Overall Rating 2.17647/5Overall Rating 2.17647/5rating 2.17647rating 2.17647rating 2.17647

Maria C.
Baltimore, MD
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service and Service
Customer Service is great and efficiency.
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 09/23/2018

Doris R.
2012 Hyundai Accent
Leon
Leon was extremely professional, kind, caring, and explained everything in layman's terms without talking down to me. I appreciated his overseeing this transaction very much.
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Middle River, MD
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Standard visit
Nothing special just a regular repair shop
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

My apologies for the poor service you received. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We here at Jones Hyundai appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you ever have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me. Thanks again for choosing Jones Hyundai for all of your car care needs.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
xx
xx
REBECCA L. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

SG
Stanley G.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Jones Junction
People are friendly and do a good job at providing high quality.
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

AR
Albert R.
Joppa, MD
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Jones Hyundai Service Dept Excels
Most people know that Jones offers several continuing services if you purchase a vehicle from its dealership, including free oil changes. Well, it was time for an oil change, but my vehicle also required a 45,000 mile service. Rolled both into the same appointment. Jones' is very flexible on scheduling for the convenience of the customer. I arrived at the appointed time, was taken right in, and off went my vehicle for its work.
The service was performed in a timely manner. Was not waiting for hours.It was done to manufacturer's specifications, and the cost for the 45,000 mile service, which was not free, was priced reasonably. Staff is customer friendly and competent. I am a happy Jones' customer.
REBECCA L. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Easy and time effective
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Respond

TT
Thomas T.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/20/2018 Category: Service
It's a very nice place!!
Good job!

Conowingo, MD
2017 Hyundai Accent
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Pretty okay
They fixed an issue in my vehicle, however my car was a mess on the inside when I got back in.

JJ
James J.
Lineboro, MD
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Attention to the customers needs
Will definitely return. Exceeded my expectations. Love the free oil changes for life and the car wash was a nice surprise not to mention much needed.

Baltimore, MD
2016 Hyundai Accent
Two thumbs up!!
👍🏼👍🏼

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
oil change
too long for a simple oil change

CL
Cheryl L.
2013 Hyundai Accent
Terrible Customer Service
Lack of communication with customers. Service time takes far too long for routine maintenance. When told that I was dissatisfied with the service received, the agent was rude and wasn’t very reassuring that I was a valued customer.

Middle River, MD
09/18/2018 Category: Service
not great communication, 1 out of 3 scratches addressed.
not great communication, 1 out of 3 scratches addressed.
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

My apologies .Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We here at Jones Hyundai appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you ever have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me. Thanks again for choosing Jones Hyundai for all of your car care needs.

North East, MD
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great Customer Service
Special thanks to Ken Francis. Six star (plus) performance.

Deborah L.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
An inconvenience.
I wrote my comment on the previous page.
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

MYapologies for the inconvenience.Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We here at Jones Hyundai appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you ever have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me. Thanks again for choosing Jones Hyundai for all of your car care needs.

SG
Stavros G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Great
Completed my warranty repair quickly and without a bunch of headache. Couldn’t ask for anything else.

KZ
Kenneth Z.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
You are always greeted by a service rep who takes your information. Your service manager goes over everything with you, and they are pretty accurate on when it will be finished.

Jacalyn F.