Overall Rating 4.3023267/5Overall Rating 4.3023267/5Overall Rating 4.3023267/5Overall Rating 4.3023267/5rating 4.3023267
Overall Rating 2.19531/5Overall Rating 2.19531/5rating 2.19531rating 2.19531rating 2.19531

JN
James N.
Rosedale, MD
In and out
Check in is fast and easy. They get the work done quickly.
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We here at Jones Hyundai appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you ever have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me. Thanks again for choosing Jones Hyundai for all of your car care needs.

Perryville, MD
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Been there twice for service and so far excellent service

KJ
Kevin J.
Shrewsbury, PA
Scheduled Maintenance - 15,000 miles
Service was done professionally and timely.

Edgewood, MD

JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 12/09/2018

Kenneth City, FL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Very good customer service.

Jean B.
Aberdeen, MD
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Headlight repair
Timely appointment for needed repair.

DT
David T.
Abingdon, MD
Great service visit
My tech got me in early and out quickly.

GS
Gerald S.
Fallston, MD
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Staying ahead of maintenance issues
I brought my 2015 Sonata in for routine maintenance. It was pointed out that I will need new brakes soon, probably by my next oil change. Know this in advance allows me to budget for the work and to plan a day when I will not need my car for work.
Jones make ownership easy!

FM
Frank M.
Above and Beyond
I went to Bel Air Hyundai for the usual Jones for a Lifetime oil change - the day before my key fob fell underneath the seat and I couldn't find it for anything. I brought the car in, explained the situation and Donna and Jen looked and looked and finally found it stuck i the seat mechanism. They are simply awesome and clearly went above and beyond for me. They say the sales person sells the first car and service sells the next - I couldn't imagine owning anything else but a Hyundai (Jen Paggotto is a great salesperson) and having my car serviced by anyone else. Thanks!!

12/07/2018 Category: Service
timely and prompt service.

Expert car care
Professional, courteous service in a timely manner
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

SA
Samuel A.
Fallston, MD
Fast service
Very good experience. Service rep Jennifer was informative about my service needs.
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

EF
Emily F.
Bel Air, MD
12/06/2018 Category: Service
I base my recommendation on the basis of my Service Advisor, Leon Wilson. He is extraordinary! No one touches my Elantra without his approval. He is above reproach when it comes to honesty and thoroughness.

LD

Larry H.
Lancaster, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/05/2018 Category: Service
As always, the Hyundai service department did a great job and got me in and out in excellent time.

Anthony M.
Rosedale, MD
2009 Hyundai Accent
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly customer service and clean surroundings.
The customer service people are friendly and knowledgeable. The work is completed within the time frame as promised. If there was any one thing that I am not happy with is that there is always additional work recommanded. I know this how to build sales but ii is not needed every time.

Bel Air, MD
Great job
Communication was good, service was good. I’ll be back.

Jessica K.