Overall Rating 4.2413783/5Overall Rating 4.2413783/5Overall Rating 4.2413783/5Overall Rating 4.2413783/5rating 4.2413783
Overall Rating 2.20175/5Overall Rating 2.20175/5rating 2.20175rating 2.20175rating 2.20175

Donna P.
Parkville, MD
Superb Service
I showed up without an appointment and was out within an hour and 15 minutes. Great service!! No complaints at all. PERFECT!!
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We here at Jones Hyundai appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you ever have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me. Thanks again for choosing Jones Hyundai for all of your car care needs.

Respond

Conowingo, MD
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Hours are convenient and staff very helpful
Appreciate that I was informed of the recall. Would of been nice when I took my car in for service that the parts were available and my car could of been fixed then. Thanks.

Respond

Kayla D.
Sparrows Point, MD
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/22/2018 Category: Service
Jones is awesome and super friendly. I’ve never had a dealership walk me to my car and open the door for me after the service was completed.

Nottingham, MD
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Free oil change
OK, nothing exciting or new & different. Typical oil change.

Pasadena, MD
2015 Hyundai Azera
Jones Service
Leo was awesome, very welcoming, understsnding and went out of his way to get my car done quickly! Thank you Leo! See you next time!

Christina M.
Street, MD
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Santa Fe
I have requested Leon Wilson to handle my car for the past 8 years because he keeps my Santa Fe in Tip-Top shape. You got to love the free oil changes.

Parkville, MD
Attentive. Good service.
Attentive. Good service.

Middle River, MD
2017 Hyundai Accent
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Decent, could have been better:
More communication is needed.

JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 07/21/2018

I left a message for you to contact me at your earliest convenience.

VD
Valerie D.
Halethorpe, MD
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Awesome Service
Customer service was excellent and my service represent was awesome.

Forest Hill, MD
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Take your car literally ANYWHERE else
This dealership will charge you for services they never completed, never provide you appropriate paperwork to “prove” they ever did the work, and will not comply with requests to perform the work or provide documentation to support their claims that they actually did ANYTHING at all to your vehicle. Disgusted! They should be ashamed of them self.

Bel Air, MD
2012 Hyundai Azera
Friendly
We love the Shuttle service they provide!!
REBECCA L. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Daniel H.
Baltimore, MD
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Great as always with Leon
I've bought my 2008 Elantra new from Jones. My grandson Lucas was at the time just starting middle school. That was over one hundred and fifty thousand miles ago. In those miles since the beginning, Lucas has become the primary driver -- off to collage and back. With the great care and service support from Jones, the Elantra still has a lot of life in it. I especially want to recognize Leon Wilson as my go-to guy when it comes to anything to do with the service and care of the Elantra. He is the face of Jones as far as I am concerned. Thank you Leon.
REBECCA L. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Abingdon, MD
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Convenience, cleanliness, accomodations
I've been very pleased with my service at Jones Junction for the most part.

The only negatives I have....and this is not all the time, just some of the time:

- Many of the car washers forget to push in the retractable side mirrors before customer enters car wash. And when they forget, the mirrors hyper extend and are at risk of being damaged during the car wash cycle. I feel they should automatically check that first.
- Not all, but some of the car washers do a poor job of pre-washing.....barely getting the car wet or suddsing it up completely. Sometimes they don't do the tires at all or only squirt them with water, but don't use any soap.
- Many times the car washers are too busy on their cell phones to see that they have a waiting customer.
- I think there should be more car wash bays for the complimentary customer car wash. One is NOT enough to accomodate the growing customer base, especially when there are two lines.....and they run up the hill.
- The customer car wash could be put in a more convenient location on the grounds. Perhaps at the back entrance where they recently built the used car building. The route getting in/out is horrible and makes absolutely NO sense. It took me nearly 20 minutes to find it my first time.
- There never seems to be a nail tech available (Hyundai side) when I have bring my car in for service, which is typically after 5 pm. I think there should be a tech available during all service hours.

*Overall my experience is very good. The service and sales staff are always prompt, friendly and helpful.
REBECCA L. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Havre De Grace, MD
Quick service
My ac stopped working. Becky and Ty got it fixed within 2 days no headaches or hassle!!! And fixed a recall before I even knew about it.
REBECCA L. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Jo Ann G.
Hampstead, MD
Love it at Jones Hyundai
Always respectful, place in clean, waiting area is up to date & over the top w/snacks offered to customers. Wait is always enjoyable.
Job is done correctly & efficiently.
Leon is the best service person.
Always a smile.

HH
Herbert H.
Bel Air, MD
2015 Hyundai Equus
Fast Service
Leon is great. All business and knowledgeable.

Randy M.
Havre De Grace, MD
2018 Hyundai Accent
Review
Quick service, friendly atmosphere, comfortable waiting area

Rosedale, MD