4.6

Abingdon, MD
2020 Hyundai Tucson
08/04/2021 Category: Service
Great service!!
Leon in service dept. was courteous and knowledgeable. Vehicle was completed promptly and I was out the door. Complementary car wash was a nice bonus đź‘Ť
JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 08/04/2021

LK
Leonard K.
Baltimore, MD
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/27/2021 Category: Service
Always clean and staffed with friendly personnel.
Only drawback to this visit was the overall time it took for my oil change.
JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 07/27/2021

Janelle H.
Essex, MD
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Very quick
This was about the best service I've had at any new car service center. I've bought numerous new cars in 50 years but this is one of the best, fastest and nicest service centers I have visited. This was my first Hyundai so we were hesitant about buying the more expensive model. Unfortunately, I wish we would have gotten the one we truly wanted.
JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 07/27/2021

Michael C.
Cockeysville, MD
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Great service and friendly atmosphere
Did everything they explained they would do
JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

Ruth B.
New Park, PA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/25/2021 Category: Service
They promptly completed the oil change.
Overall, my experiences at Jones have been very favorable.
JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 07/23/2021

Charlene S.
Stewartstown, PA
07/20/2021 Category: Service
prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, professional yet friendly service
Since 2018 Bel Air Hyundai has been the best! Highly recommended service and my car is running great. Thanks.
JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 07/20/2021

JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 07/17/2021

Middle River, MD
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Great place
Great place. Great people.
JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 07/17/2021

Belcamp, MD
2014 Hyundai Accent
07/14/2021 Category: Service
Service is excellent
Jessica Stanton, my service advisor, is very knowledgeable and takes care of her people and their cars. She goes above and beyond.
JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021

Joyce M.
Havre De Grace, MD
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Always a pleasure!
I've bought my last three cars at Jones Hyundai. I'll keep coming back for their product and excellent inventory. They're are friendly and professional. Leon, in the service department, is my favorite Jones' employee! He's the nicest man and always takes care of any issues!
JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 07/14/2021

RD
Robert D.
Baldwin, MD
07/12/2021 Category: Service
Great as Usual!
I never have to think about service for my car. When it is time to bring it in for service is usually when I get a call from an employee at Jones. I always ask for Leon because he always take care of me and my car! I would never go anywhere else for service with my Hyundai!
JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 07/13/2021

Jessica C.
Martinsburg, WV
07/12/2021 Category: Service
In and Out
Speedy and friendly service!

GN
Goldie N.
Abingdon, MD
07/20/2021 Category: Service
To replace a recall item
Excellent Job today! I felt valued as a new customer and Jessica was awesome , sweet and kind.

07/11/2021 Category: Service
Recall not corrected
The care to correct a recall is missing. Your shop does not honor or look at notices which comes from your own shop. How can you not correct a recall twice, after the request to have it corrected comes from directly from you?
JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 07/12/2021

My apologies but the recall parts have been on backorder for over 2 months.Your advisor should have informed you that when they come in someone will be in touch with you to schedule.Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We here at Jones appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you ever have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me. Thanks again for choosing Jones BelAir Hyundai for all of your car care needs.

JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 07/20/2021