Overall Rating 4.3185176/5Overall Rating 4.3185176/5Overall Rating 4.3185176/5Overall Rating 4.3185176/5rating 4.3185176
Overall Rating 2.16296/5Overall Rating 2.16296/5rating 2.16296rating 2.16296rating 2.16296

2015 Hyundai Elantra

Quick oil change
Done in a timely matter

Baldwin, MD
Nice job
Nice job with the recall work I went in for. They provided a rental with no issues, and kept me up to date with the somewhat lengthy warranty work. The car has been running well since I got it back.

Glen Arm, MD
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Once again waiting forever for an oil change.
An hour and 50 minutes for a basic oil change is ridiculous.
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

My apologies for the long wait.I'll speak with my staff to assure this won't happen again. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We here at Jones Hyundai appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you ever have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me. Thanks again for choosing Jones Hyundai for all of your car care needs.

Janice R.
Kingsville, MD
Service completed quickly
I love the option to make an appointment online. I was checked in immediately, service was completed quickly and I was on my way.

White Marsh, MD
Great customer service!!!!
I would like to thank everyone involved in my frist service visit. Great customer service, clean waiting area and not a long wait time.
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Shirley B.
Joppa, MD
Great service.
I give my Hyundai dealer an excellent rating

2012 Hyundai Veloster
Excellent Customer Service
The employees are great, and do fantastic work.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Awesome service
Awesome service!

ST
Steven T.
Dallastown, PA
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Leon took care of what needed to be done
I've taken my car here since I bought it, this time I needed an oil change and some recalls.
It cost nothing.

Daniel B.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/17/2019 Category: Service
timely appointments, and they allowed me a loaner car when the repairs became much more involved. a very customer focused company.
very good experience.

Parkville, MD
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly & efficient.

Christopher H.
2013 Hyundai Accent
review
Easy to scheduled appointments online, quick friendly service. Always treated well.

WN
Walter N.
Forest Hill, MD
2008 Hyundai Sonata
Owner
Clean, good service, good location

Baltimore, MD
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Took more than double the time it usually takes
Time for Service took way too long. I would've expected an agent coming over and explaining that the work is going to be longer than expected.

JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

My apologies for the long wait. I will talk to my staff so this doesn't happen again.

JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Here is a $50 service credit for the inconvenience.

2012 Hyundai Elantra To
Thanks

Susan C.
White Marsh, MD
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Bel Air Hyundai was Wonderful!
It was a Saturday morning and my husband realized that his 2018 Elantra had a flat tire. He filled it with air and it went flat again rather quickly. I called Bel Air Hyundai to see if they could fix it. He was 600 miles from his next oil change so I asked if they could do that also. It was 9:15 a.m. and they had an opening for 10 a.m. We are very appreciative that they could fit us in so quickly. They were able to fix the tire so my husband was very happy. Thank you to the Wonderful Staff at the service department!

Joann H.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Ms.
Always enjoy seeing Leon, car ready when promised.
REBECCA L. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019