Overall Rating 4.2647075/5Overall Rating 4.2647075/5Overall Rating 4.2647075/5Overall Rating 4.2647075/5rating 4.2647075
Overall Rating 2.16/5Overall Rating 2.16/5rating 2.16rating 2.16rating 2.16
"1st Oil change! "
Good job and easy on Sales push!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/17/2017 03:52 PM
John E K. at Bel Air Hyundai responded on 10/17/2017

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We here at Jones Hyundai appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you ever have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me. Thanks again for choosing Jones Hyundai for all of your car care needs.

Jo Ann G. on 10/17/2017
"A quality Business"
friendly, fast service, clean facilities, good cookies (LOL)
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/17/2017 03:32 PM

Carol P. on 10/17/2017
"Excellent service"
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 10/17/2017 02:57 PM

Steven M. on 10/17/2017
" Nice job again"
Good experience getting my oil changed again.
Review Created: 10/17/2017 01:39 PM

Verified Customer on 10/17/2017
"You get what you pay for"
Oil and filter change and that's it.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 10/17/2017 12:39 PM

"Really quick!"
They scheduled the appointment a couple of months ahead so it was quite convenient for me. I was in and out in less than an hour from driving up to driving away.
Review Created: 10/17/2017 12:33 PM

Allen F. on 10/17/2017
"Friendly and knowledgeable"
They always greet you with a smile and complete the work without error.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 10/17/2017 12:12 PM

Lois L. on 10/17/2017
"Friendly reps, comfortable waiting room"
Everything went great but today my check tire pressure came on. I haven't filled the tire yet but I'm wondering if you forgot to check my tire pressure while I was there.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Accent

Review Created: 10/17/2017 11:40 AM

Add a response

plain text
Email a copy to Robin Wittman

Have you resolved this customer's concern? Request a ReScore review.

Robin W. on 10/17/2017
"Good service, friendly atmosphere, GREAT peolpe!"
The friendly atmosphere and great service doesn't stop with the purchase of your car at Jones it follow through to the service maintenance as well. We bought our Toyota Camry and now our Hyundai Elantra at Jones, both times it's been five STARS!!!
Review Created: 10/17/2017 11:33 AM

DEBORAH H. on 10/17/2017
"survey"
all was fine!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/17/2017 11:20 AM

Kandace P. on 10/17/2017
"Always the best service....and friendly employees"
I only take my car to Jones Junction....I always receive the best service and the employees are patient and kind.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 10/17/2017 11:20 AM

LEONARD K. on 10/17/2017
"Great place for all of your needs"
They do what it takes to do the job right
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/26/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 08:00 AM

Samuel C. on 10/17/2017
"Easy to keep car serviced at Bel Air Hyundai"
I never have a problem getting my scheduled maintenance taken care of here. They either contact me to schedule it or I contact them. I have been a customer/Hyundai owner for several cars now and they come pick up my car at my office in the morning and return it in the afternoon. Can't get much easier than that!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/17/2017 07:23 AM

Zampicos F. on 10/17/2017
"Oil change"
They did my oil change and washed my van in a timely manner.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Entourage
Review Created: 10/17/2017 06:44 AM

Verified Customer on 10/16/2017
"Great customer service. Quickly in and out."
Wad in and out in under an hour. Cost of service was good..
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/16/2017 05:40 PM

Verified Customer on 10/16/2017
"Jones Hyundai - Well Pleased"
Wednesday must be the day to go. My vehicle was taken immediately and the work was done promptly. With Jones for a lifetime, it's free as well unless other maintenance is being performed. I always enjoy window shopping while I'm waiting anyway.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/16/2017 02:56 PM

Verified Customer on 10/16/2017
"Efficient and comfortable "
Each time I take my care in I have been very pleased with how smoothly everything goes. The people are courteous and the environment is pleasant. So pleased to know I can trust them to take such good care of my car.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 10/16/2017 02:27 PM

Verified Customer on 10/15/2017
"Efficient and curtious "
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Tucson