Overall Rating 4.2741915/5Overall Rating 4.2741915/5Overall Rating 4.2741915/5Overall Rating 4.2741915/5rating 4.2741915
Overall Rating 2.18699/5Overall Rating 2.18699/5rating 2.18699rating 2.18699rating 2.18699

TW
Tracy W.
Owings Mills, MD
11/14/2018 Category: Service
The service and the service rep.
The quality of service is great.

NM
Nannette M.
Aberdeen, MD
11/14/2018 Category: Service
New car checkup
The service was fast and as I expected from Jones dealership
REBECCA L. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We here at Jones Hyundai appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you ever have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me. Thanks again for choosing Jones Hyundai for all of your car care needs.

PM
Paul M.
Friendly and helpful folks
The staff is always friendly and helpful.
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

JJ
Janet J.
Middle River, MD
2010 Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service and they never try to sell you something you don’t need.
I totally trust the service department. I’ve had my car for 8 1/2 years and it’s still running like new. Every single person in the service department that I’ve had the pleasure of meeting is professional and honest. I’ll definitely buy my next car here too, and I’ll always bring it back here for service.

JN
Joseph N.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Good location
Quick service

Jamillah A.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Can’t stop thinking that the customer service is excellent.

Edgewood, MD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Vehicle Service
Overall the service was acceptable. I just didn't fee the customer service was up to par this day compare to previous visits I've had. Possible off day.

RL
Awesome Team Efforts!

Stewartstown, PA
2017 Hyundai Accent
Convenient
The Saturday hours makes it very convenient.

ES
Edward S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service at Jones Hyundai
All were professional.
Service work done was completed to my satisfaction.
In and out in less time than expected.

Alta M.
Parkville, MD
GREAT DEALERSHIP,
MALCOM ALWAYS GIVES GREAT, FRIENDLY FAST SERVICE,

Saurav S.
Abingdon, MD
Always a pleasure!
I feel confident that the maintenance will be done to a high standard and my vehicle is taken care of. Peace of mind!!

Havre De Grace, MD
11/11/2018 Category: Service
5 Star Dealer Service
'NOUGH SAID
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 11/11/2018

Havre De Grace, MD
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Very courteous and thorough without pressure.
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 11/11/2018

Friendly and Fast
I went in for an oil change and tire rotation. My service advisor got me taken care of right away and I was in and out the door in less than an hour!

Aberdeen, MD
Great job!
Malcolm was easy to work with.
Very pleasant, friendly and professional.
In fact, while waiting for service, bought a new 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe.

Parkville, MD
2017 Hyundai Accent
Very Professional
Everyone at Jones junction Hyundai is always courteous, professional and knowledgeable. My vehicle was serviced on-time and I was out within a half hour for routine maintenance work. Thanks!

Justin P.
Nottingham, MD
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, fair, and knowledgeable customer service. Jenn is excellent...

CP
Carol P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Outstanding!
I called for an appt and was able to get an appt quickly. I had to drop off my car early and they had no problem. I received a call when it was ready and picked up within an hour.
Everyone I dealt with was polite and professional.
EVERY time I get this great service!

I have always gotten a Hyundai Santa Fe but I recommended a girlfriend and same day she walked in she was able to get a Toyota that she LOVES!!!
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018