Overall Rating 4.2980156/5Overall Rating 4.2980156/5Overall Rating 4.2980156/5Overall Rating 4.2980156/5rating 4.2980156
Overall Rating 2.12667/5Overall Rating 2.12667/5rating 2.12667rating 2.12667rating 2.12667

PC
Patricia C.
Forest Hill, MD
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Leon was this time and always has been amazing to work with. It is because of him that I keep returning!!!
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Deborah L.
Darlington, MD
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic Job
I had a rattle on my door and I am happy to said they found the problem and fix it. I am so very happy.

CZ
Carla Z.
Havre De Grace, MD
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Always professional and great service.

Robin W.
Bel Air, MD
Awesome service
Easy to make the appointment, easy to drop off the car, no surprises, and totally awesome experience!

NL
Nancy L.
Glen Burnie, MD
ok
Staff explained whagt service I would be given .
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 06/23/2019

I’m so sorry for the rotation being missed! I’ll be in touch.Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We here at Jones Hyundai appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you ever have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me. Thanks again for choosing Jones Hyundai for all of your car care needs.

JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thanks for taking the time to speak with me today and I appreciate you allowing us to correct what was missed .

Fallston, MD
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2019 Category: Service
comfortable waiting room, staff communicate, work is done quickly
I appreciate the fact that Sheena had my car washed, even though I forgot to ask for that.
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 06/22/2019

Mary C.
Abingdon, MD
2012 Hyundai Accent
Love my Hyundai's
I love my hyundai's, Leon Wilson is great. Hope Jones appreciate him.

Alvin B.
Baltimore, MD
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Appointment time was handled perfectly. Service Advisor (Zach) was both friendly and professional.

Perryville, MD
Bel Air Hyundai
Making the appointment is fast and easy. If one arrives on time the vehicle is taken in promptly and the work is completed as quickly as possible. What is done is explained in words that a lay person can understand. The vehicle is returned promptly when the work is done and one is on the road. I have not had to return for the same problem twice.

EP

Lester V.
Essex, MD
2019 Hyundai Kona
Friendly, fast,
They set an appointment that afternoon that I called. It was for an oil change and filter with a 3500 mile check up. I know it will not be that easy for a major job.

Timothy B.
White Hall, MD
Appointment times
Starting time was very good however I think it took too much time for the work that was done.

MT
Michael T.
Fallston, MD
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Malcolm my service adviser was great, explained my car issues and advised me accordingly.

TT
Thomas T.
Baldwin, MD
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Terrible Communication
Terrible Communication.
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

My apologies for the lack of communication and will talk to my team so this won't happen again.Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We here at Jones Hyundai appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you ever have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me. Thanks again for choosing Jones Hyundai for all of your car care needs.

Street, MD
2016 Hyundai Accent
Friendly. and. Efficient
Friendly staff and timely efficient service

MF
Michael F.
Parkville, MD
06/19/2019 Category: Service
I don’t remember the name of the person in service that took care of me but everyone was great.

Robin G.
Middle River, MD
Service Department
Leonardo Wilson is the greatest Service Advisor.

Joppa, MD