4.6

Overall Rating 4.3526039/5Overall Rating 4.3526039/5Overall Rating 4.3526039/5Overall Rating 4.3526039/5rating 4.3526039
Overall Rating 2.110466/5Overall Rating 2.110466/5rating 2.110466rating 2.110466rating 2.110466
Latest Review 2 minutes ago

PW
Paul W.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
I feel like my patronage is appreciated.
Leo did a fine job of getting to my auto promptly while I waited. As usual the service was outstanding.

Kingsville, MD
Prompt service
Received quick service at my appointed time.

Linda B.
Street, MD
REBECCA L. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

TG
Thomas G.
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Timely and good quality service
Oil change, fluids checked. Tires rotated and checked- all in less than 45 minutes
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Sandra H.
Street, MD
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and good service.
REBECCA L. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

RP
Robert P.
Delta, PA
Customer service
very reliable and friendly employees
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Lutherville Timonium, MD
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Lazy
I came in because my airbag light was on. The first day the claimed to fix it and I came to pick it up after hours and when I turned the car on the light was still illuminated. The next day I had to make another 1 hour drive to redrop the car off. The light was on when I pulled in. An hour later I got a call saying the car was fixed once more. I came up to get the car put it in drive and the light came on again! I drove right back into the service area and was told I may have to drive it until a part comes in to fix it. This was after being given codes I had to look up myself because no one explained them - the passenger side airbag was not going to deploy if needed. I told them I was not going to drive the car because a call I made earlier to the service department I was told it was unsafe to be in the car. After dropping it off the final time I was never contacted about the status of the repair. When I called in they said they still haven’t figured out the issue when they had the car for over 24 hours. I am very frustrated as it took an hour to get there and an hour to get back home. My time was wasted and there was little care put into the work done to my car. My entire weeks schedule had to be rearranged due to their inability to correctly fix my vehicle. I am still in a loaner car with no clue when my vehicle will be repaired. This is unacceptable service and I am truly disappointed. There were other issues with the car that I made them aware of and they were just blown off. I figured it wasn’t worth the fight considering I wasn’t being taken seriously while there. Something needs to change because I refuse to waste any more time visiting this service location.
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

So sorry for the poor treatment you received.I will look into matter and be in touch.Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We here at Jones Hyundai appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you ever have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me. Thanks again for choosing Jones Hyundai for all of your car care needs.

LW
Lawrence W.
Good overall
Friendly greeting, good explanation of service and price, work done on time, comfortable waiting area, all areas that I saw were clean and neat.

Lauren S.
Abingdon, MD
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great experience
Great service, friendly staff, get you in and out as quickly as possible.

Randy M.
Havre De Grace, MD
2018 Hyundai Accent
Survey
Friendly professional people quality work

Fantastic Service Department
I can’t say enough about Jones Hyundai Service Department. The Service Manager Jay Kendall always makes me feel like family when I come in to get my car serviced. Thank you Jay!
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Very professional service
I had to get a last minute oil change and Jones Hyundai was able to fit me in.
Car is running great.

WS
William S.
Customer
Right on time good service cards about customer

CR
Cynthia R.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
Consistently good service
Always satisfied with service department. Can get appointment easily and they don't try to upsell on additional services or products.

CD
Christine D.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Jen Nailor RULES
I will always take my car to Jones Hyundai due to the ultimate service, care and concern Jen Nailor puts into my appointment EVERY TIME. I trust her wholeheartedly and when she says I need something done, I do it, as long as I can afford it. Never any surprises, just upfront service, with a smile in record timing. SO grateful for her and will continue to bring my car there as long as she's there!

HM
Heather M.
Parkville, MD
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
Awesome!
We just had our Veracruz in for service. They found some issues with the engine and fixed them. Our vehicle now runs like it's brand new.

Leon Wilson is great to work with and keeps his customers informed throughout the process of getting service.

TH
Tarron H.
Edgewood, MD
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Quick & Easy
Dropped off the car for a recall and routine oil change early in the morning and picked it up less than 2 hours later with no hassle.

Joanne P.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Good
Everything was good but my seat position

JO
James O.
Peach Bottom, PA
Easy Wait
I was signed in quickly. I could keep track of the progress on the screen. I was heading home within a half hour of my arrival.

Parkville, MD
11/13/2019 Category: Service
ALWAYS FAST FRIENDLY SERVICE
EXCELLENT FRIENDLY SERVICE, FROM MY ADVISOR AND ALSO THE GIRL, ELIZABETH, WHO CHECKS THE CARS IN. ALWAYS NICE AND FRIENDLY . GREAT DEALERSHIP.
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019