Overall Rating 4.3071436/5Overall Rating 4.3071436/5Overall Rating 4.3071436/5Overall Rating 4.3071436/5rating 4.3071436
Overall Rating 2.16547/5Overall Rating 2.16547/5rating 2.16547rating 2.16547rating 2.16547

2011 Hyundai Elantra
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Amazing customer service
Friendly and business set atmosphere that is ran very efficiently
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We here at Jones Hyundai appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you ever have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me. Thanks again for choosing Jones Hyundai for all of your car care needs.

Lisa M.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/17/2019 Category: Service
They found the problem
Brought my Hyundai Elantra in for the regular 85,000 mile service. I also mentioned that I was having a problem with it jerking around 40-45 mph (like it couldn't find the gear). I was hoping it would be something small but was preparing myself that it might be the transmission. I was very relieved when they found it was a bad ignition coil so it wasn't that expensive to fix and I got it back the same day. My car is back to normal and I'm glad they found the problem so quickly which was a big relief.
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 03/17/2019

KZ
Kenneth Z.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Went in for a regular oil change, service and people wee great.
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 03/17/2019

GA
Gary A.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellant as Usual
Never a problem when I get my car serviced at Bel Air Hyundai.

Mark G.
Fallston, MD
03/15/2019 Category: Service
2012 Sonata recall
Jones Junction repaired the “Check Engine” light issue.
It was unrelated to the relay installed as part of the engine recall software notice.
It was coincidental that the engine light came on just 2 days after the car was in for the software upgrade.
The problem was in the fuel sending unit that had to be replaced for almost$600.

03/15/2019 Category: Service
Engine software recall/ repair.
Service engine light came on shortly after the recall was completed.
This is the first time the light has come on.

JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

My apologies .I would like to pick up your car and evaluate check engine light .I have left a message on your home phone just waiting for a response.

KP
Kathleen P.
Fast service
Fast service good people work there.
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Recall service

Lisa M.
Baltimore, MD
03/14/2019 Category: Service
I was in and out for my oil change

Churchville, MD
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Fast service
👍

Donna P.
Rosedale, MD
Any concerns are addressed
I was treated with respect. Any concerns were addressed.
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

VS
Vicki S.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Department Quality
The service department @ Belair Hyundai is world class. Friendly and very efficient. Would highly recommend the service department and the Hyundai brand to everyone. Can't beat the dealership anywhere in the state of Maryland. Probably the best dealership on the East Coast!
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Havre De Grace, MD
Good Service.
No problems, very convenient scheduling, work was done quicker than expected. My service advisor Zach was great and very helpful. Very pleased. All services should be this easy.

Diane S.
Baltimore, MD
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Superior Service!
Went in for my oil change.. had brake lights out and I mentioned a squeaky door. As always my service manager, Leon, took great care of me! Everything was done right..I was in and out in no time. Thanks for the great service.

Denise W.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Long Relationship.
I have been a Jones customer since 1986 so I think that explains how I feel about the dealership.

Carmelo S.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Leon WIlson
My advisor, Leon Wilson, has proven himself trust worthy time and again. Every time I come in, he proves himself knowledgeable. He is patient and always willing to discuss options, vice trying to sell me a service I might not need.

MJ
Michael J.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Recall service
My 2013 Santa Fe was recently serviced for a recall issue. I was able to schedule the service appointment in a timely manner and the service was preformed while I waited.
REBECCA L. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Respond

CD
Christine D.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Best Dealer Around
Even when I moved 150 miles away, I still got my car serviced here. From the buying process to the maintenance, there’s nowhere else I plan to go, but Jones Hyundai.

AR
Albert R.
Joppa, MD
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Exceptional customer service
The Jones and Kilvy families know how to treat customers.

GS
Gerald S.
Friendly,fast,clean
Pleasant experience. Just an oil change, but 1st class service. Talked with two senior staff members. In and out in 40 minutes.

Michael P.
White Marsh, MD
03/09/2019 Category: Service
2017 Hyundai’s Tucson
Always had great service at Jones Hyundai.
2nd car we have bought since 2011 from Jones.
JOHN E K. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 03/09/2019