4.6

MJ
Meghanaben J.
Belcamp, MD
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Great experience with Great service.. Definitely staff was friendly n helping too.. 💞
JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 10/20/2020

Neptune City, NJ
Exceptional Service
I was very pleased with the service performed on my vehicle

Shrewsbury, PA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly staff
Friendly staff and very helpful

Cathy H.

Bel Air, MD
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/16/2020 Category: Service
They don’t care
Angry staff. Everyone always looks so depressed and like they hate their jobs. My car issues were completely ignored on my visits. I was astounded that this could even happen and had to return for multiple visits and was charged extra fees for the extra visits that were not my fault!
JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 10/18/2020

My apologies we will look into.Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We here at Jones appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you ever have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me. Thanks again for choosing Jones BelAir Hyundai for all of your car care needs.

Havre De Grace, MD
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Best service around
I have been using Jones Hyundai service for 5 years and have never been disappointed. They are honest. When they say it will be 2 hours it’s 2 hours. The place is clean. They are friendly. It’s true. The sales folks sell the first car. Service sells the next. I’m a lifelong Hyundai customer because the service is so good. And they wash my car every time! A++++
JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 10/10/2020

Nicholas B.
Perry Hall, MD
2020 Hyundai Sonata
10/08/2020 Category: Service
My advisor, Leon, at Jones Bel Air Hyundai was phenomenal to help me gain better insight to when and why vehicle needs service. Highly recommend the service center here!

Joanne P.
Nottingham, MD
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Good
The only thing I was disappointed with is I was expecting cookies but with the current issue going on I understand that certain safety precautions have to be put in place.

Havre De Grace, MD

William D.
Baltimore, MD
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
The people are great
The customer service is what makes this place great.

Fallston, MD
Great experience
As always, I had a great experience at the hyundai service center.

Belcamp, MD
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Jones Hyundai in Bel Air
Customer service was exceptional and given with a smile.

LH
Larry H.
Lancaster, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/05/2020 Category: Service
Overall a very good dealership.
The friendly personnel and the cleanliness of the facility.
JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 10/06/2020