4.6

PB
Paul B.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/26/2020 Category: Service
They are just nice to deal with.
Jones is just a great place to buy a car and have it serviced. This was just a 6 month service ,oil change and tire rotation. The oil change was free, one of the nice perks you get when you buy a car from Jones. They returned the car freshly washed! They followed up the next day to make sure I was satisfied. Great service and my Hyundai is a great car. If your looking for a new car this is a dealer you should check out. Ask for Jennifer. She sold me my Santa Fe and was really great.

Dundalk, MD
Service Department
My recommended service on my Tucson was completely in less time than I expected, especially on a Saturday. The staff has always been very helpful and friendly.

MK

Michael P.
North East, MD
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
02/25/2020 Category: Service
I came in for an oil change and the 30K service. Everything was done quickly and they walked me through everything they had done. Very satisfied with Jones Hyundai and I keep coming back to them for my cars and service because I trust them and they've always taken good care of me.
REBECCA L. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 02/25/2020

AC
Anthony C.
Car wash
When you are paid almost $2500 the car should be washed when returned. The temp was close to 50 degrees so no excuse.
JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 02/25/2020

EM
Elaine M.
Jarrettsville, MD
2009 Hyundai Sonata
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Great place to do business
As a 10 year customer I feel they do whatever they can to make you comfortable if you wait to have service done on your vehicle. They get you checked in quickly and taken care of in a very reasonable time. So far, they have lived up to everything they promised when I purchased my vehicle 11 years ago. And the best thing is my car still looks and drives like new!
JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 02/25/2020

Abingdon, MD
2006 Hyundai Sonata
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Happy
This is a old model car had the engine replaced by Jones Junctions and they treat the service as if its a new model car thanks

James H.
Aberdeen, MD
2015 Hyundai Veloster
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Great Service at Jones Hyundai
I had my oil changed and also purchased new tires. The service was great - the amount of time great, and Zack Zeller, my rep was fantastic.

TD
Tammie D.
Essex, MD
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/23/2020 Category: Service
Quick Friendly Service
Even though it was my the first service appointment for my new car and only needed an oil change, I was in and out in no time. Thank you!!

Nottingham, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/23/2020 Category: Service
Poor service
They had our car for 3 day and we spend over $700 just to leave with the tire still making noise. No confidence in their service department. Poor communication and lots of excuses!
JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

My apologies.I'll look into and be in touch.Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We here at Jones appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you ever have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me. Thanks again for choosing Jones BelAir Hyundai for all of your car care needs.

North East, MD
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Amazing Service
Amazing Service Reps n Techs.
JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 02/22/2020

AC
Ann C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Good employees
Always have received good service at Jones.
JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Donna L.
Parkville, MD
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Great
Yes the staff are so friendly
REBECCA L. from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

PA
Penny A.
Parkville, MD
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Good environment to wait for car......
The waiting area has food and drinks. I had my nails done before also. Everyone is friendly and asks if there is anything that they can do for us.
JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020