4.6

Joanne P.
Nottingham, MD
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Good
All was good except the wait to get my car back. Lack of fresh cookies to eat while waiting. The condition of my plate

Red Lion, PA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Long wait for service
Took over an hour and a half for oil change and tire rotation. We make the appointments,but they don’t seem to honor appointment time.
JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 04/22/2021

My apologies for the long wait. I will speak with my team and address this issue.Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We here at Jones appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you ever have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me. Thanks again for choosing Jones BelAir Hyundai for all of your car care needs.

TT
Tara T.
Fallston, MD
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Great dealership
My husband and I both bought cars here. You get free oil changes for life and easy to schedule maintenance. They also do free car washes!
JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 04/21/2021

AG
Alfred G.
Havre De Grace, MD
04/20/2021 Category: Service
A warm friendly atmosphere every time I visit.

Middle River, MD
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Bel Air Hyundai
My service manager (Leon Wilson) and the servicing personnel are outstanding and completely committed to making sure you and your vehicle are well taken care of. Their professionalism and interest in your satisfaction is exceptional. I've always been well taken care of and confident that the service I've receive is top quality. I've bought two vehicles here and had them serviced here and would highly recommend Bel Air Hyundai to anyone.

SV
Stuart V.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/17/2021 Category: Service
They want the customer to be satisfied
My customer service representative worked with me to resolve my repair issue. I had problems with my warranty company accepting responsibility for the repair. My customer service rep argued on my behalf and provided me the opportunity to resolve the matter with them. Under a typical situation I would have expected the service rep to tell me "the warranty company won't cover your claim so do you want us to fix the car or not and by the way, this is what it's going to cost". Instead once the warranty company explained to me why they denied my claim my service rep offered several repair options and explained them in detail. The service rep really had my back and made a quality repair that was not more than was necessary. It should be noted that I grew up working on cars and motorcycles and that two of my brothers own their own auto repair shops (they are both out of state). I was treated with respect and provided honest information.
JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 04/19/2021

Michael E.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
04/10/2021 Category: Service
Anonymous
I was in then out. They were speedy
JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 04/10/2021

JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 04/10/2021

Abingdon, MD
2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Car service repair
Always have good service and staff very friendly and helpful getting appointments
JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 04/09/2021

Perryville, MD
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Overall
Mike S and GM Kevin were great!
JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

Baltimore, MD
04/05/2021 Category: Service
I'm always pleased with the car care and customer service at Jones Hyundai! They even finish up with a great car wash and when I drive off the lot I feel like I'm driving a brand new car!!!
JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

Edgewood, MD
04/01/2021 Category: Service
over them
they just want money
JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 04/01/2021

So sorry for the poor service.Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We here at Jones appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future. If you ever have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me. Thanks again for choosing Jones BelAir Hyundai for all of your car care needs.

CP

Kathleen A.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Service and repair
I purchased my Hyundai Tuscon in 2019. The care and quality of service and ease of appointment making is why I come back.
JOHN E K., Service Manager from Bel Air Hyundai responded on 03/30/2021