Ben Nielsen's Skyline Automotive

Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Jim C.
Falls Church, VA
05/15/2018
Excellent service/knowledgeable & friendly staff
Do yourself a favor and make this your one stop for all service related automotive issues.

KR
Keith R.
07/20/2015
Absolutely Recommended A+
Mr. Kim is "the man." I took my 1989 Jeep YJ for extensive work, including removing a bolt-broken exhaust manifold for gasket replacement, chasing vacuum leaks, diagnosing "death wobble" due to a faulty sway bar link, and a handful of other things. I got the vehicle back in spectacular condition. His estimate was spot on (even said he didn't feel comfortable charging me for something because it'd put me over the original estimate), the service was performed perfectly, and in a timely fashion. He's also incredibly kind and honest from what I can tell.

In fact, I overheard a telephone conversation, the content of which I won't disclose out of privacy respect, but the conversation reinforced my belief that he is a very honest businessperson.

I've recommended the shop to other local patrons and will be taking the YJ back there for routine maintenance as well as any (*knock on wood*) repairs.

I recommend Skyline without hesitation.

LK
Lisa K.
Falls Church, VA
10/11/2011
Stay away
They charged me thousands of dollars to fix a check engine light, when the problem was fixable by just replacing two oxygen sensors, that they did not fix. On top of this, they told me that I had to have the headlights cleaned with a special cleaner, and that if I didn't the car would not pass inspection, which I found out was a total lie. They told me to buy brand new rims after I had a flat tire claimining that they could not fix it, when that was not true. Please do not let this place take advantage of you too!

KF
KEN F.
09/25/2011
Super work
Great work on my car (as usual). I can't recommend them enough. Excellent customer service.

CONNIE B.
09/06/2011
You guys R the BEST!
You guys R the BEST! You should already know that I won't ever go anywhere else as long as you R around/open. I always recommend you 2 everyone I know. :-)

MAI W.
08/29/2011
great service
very great service repair

AK
ALEXANDER K.
08/20/2011
Job needed was performed well and fast

STEVE H.
08/08/2011
steve
great service

LF
LEONARD F.
08/06/2011
Automobile service
Excellent service; friendly,helpful service order
staff, competent work, reasonable prices