JV
Houston, TX
Buick LeSabre
10/19/2019
Saved by Gary
Extremely helpful, informative & honest. I would definitely go back.

JOSH C.
Dripping Springs, TX
10/16/2019
Very helpful
The team was very helpful. I had an overheating issue and they found the problem promptly and had me on my way. Definitely recommend.

Del Valle, TX
Jeep Compass
10/15/2019
Wonderful
They were so thorough and made sure I knew everything along the way. They were reasonable and easy to talk to they were wonderful.

JASON S.
League City, TX
10/10/2019
Awesome experience. Great people and great work
I am naturally resistant to mechanics, much like I am of car salesman. Gary and his crew are awesome. Genuine and honest. A true mechanic shop run by some good folks. Thanks Gary for everything. Y’all are good people.

10/09/2019
Fantastic
Same day fix and lots of info given. A+

BL
BRANDY L.
09/27/2019
The Extra Mile
Management and the technicians at Ben White Automotive definitely go the extra mile. I had gotten several quotes on repairing my vehicle and even paid a diagnostic fee to another shop before I decided to check out Ben White Automotive. I was devastated to find out from the other shop that I was going to need a catalytic converter on my 6 year old car! I didn't feel right about the other shop's approach or explanation of my issue, so I went to see Gary. I couldn't have made a better decision! They worked with me on diagnosing the issue on my lunch break, explained that a car with the amount of miles I have shouldn't even be close to needing a new converter and that they were 95% sure it was the o2 sensor. They pulled the part out and even showed me how burnt it was. They told me to change that first and that would let me know if I even needed to replace the converter which would save me so much money. They ordered the part and let me go back to work. The next morning around 9am I got the message from Gary that my part was already in and to stop by and they would fix it for me. Not only did they fix it, Gary himself drove my car through a "drive cycle" (which at the time I had never heard of) to make sure all of my systems were set and functioning properly. This allowed me to go get my car inspected and registered all in the same day! I can't express in words how appreciative I am to know that I have a place to go that will not only fix my car, but will also be honest with me. They went above and beyond my expectations and believe me when I say they will be the only ones working on my car from now on! Thank you guys so much!
Gary A. from Ben White Automotive responded on 10/01/2019

BRANDY, THANK YOU FOR CHOSING BEN WHITE AUTOMOTIVE FOR YOUR AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR NEEDS. WE GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

JIM L.
Elgin, TX
09/24/2019
Friendly service--accurate diagnostics
The guys at BWA worked with me and my schedule to diagnose a/c issues with suggestions, advice and options on the best way to resolve the issues. Very helpful when on a budget.
Gary A. from Ben White Automotive responded on 10/01/2019

JIM, THANK YOU FOR CHOSING BEN WHITE AUTOMOTIVE FOR YOUR AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR NEEDS. WE GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

09/24/2019
TOTAL HONESTY AND FAIR PRICING.
BEN WHITE AUTOMOTIVE HAS THE BEST MECHANICS IN THIS TOWN, THEY DO NOT PAY GAMES.
THE BEST WARRANTY IN CENTRAL TEXAS. THIS SHOP ROCKS WITH AUTOMOTIVE KNOWLEDGE.
THE THREE EMPLOYEES THAT WORK AND MANAGE THIS SHOP HAVE A COMBINED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
OF 139 YEARS. THAT IS UNBELIEVABLE IN SHOPS TODAY. IF YOU COUNT THE OWNER YOU HAVE 175 YEARS.
THATS WHY THEY CAN FIX YOUR CAR RIGHT.

AC
AMY C.
09/20/2019
They didnt have to FIND the problem because tgey already KNEW it!
After taking my car to 3 or 4 places to try to discover my starter problem that no one could diagnose, one call to Ben White Automotive cleared up all the confusion. And the repair was even less than Gary first estimated. Thanks BWA, I'm not going anywhere else for MY car service!
Gary A. from Ben White Automotive responded on 10/01/2019

AMY, THANK YOU FOR CHOSING BEN WHITE AUTOMOTIVE FOR YOUR AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR NEEDS. WE GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

JOSEPH M.
Cedar Creek, TX
Mercedes-Benz ML350
09/19/2019
Competent Service
When you buy a used vehicle, you get "uncertainties". After my first visit to Ben White Automotive (BWA), I was very confident I was driving a safe, reliable vehicle thanks to the service I received from BWA. The mechanic, who displayed competent mechanical skills, pointed out and fixed all of the issues my vehicle had. The cost of the service, repairs and dependable, good quality parts used were fair and reasonable. Gary Anders is a knowledgeable and honest individual who clearly explained the need of the repairs my vehicle required. Even though I live twenty five miles from BWA, I will definitely bring my vehicle to BWA for service.
Gary A. from Ben White Automotive responded on 10/01/2019

JOSEPH,THANK YOU FOR CHOSING BEN WHITE AUTOMOTIVE FOR YOUR AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR NEEDS. WE GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

KT
KAREN T.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/16/2019
Great place!!
I'd taken my car to three other places unsuccessfully , and finally, I found Gary and his crew who actually listened to me. They found the problem and fixed it in less than two days. It was a real pleasure to work with them. I'll definitely be back.
Gary A. from Ben White Automotive responded on 09/16/2019

KAREN, THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS. WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT. I HOPE THE HOT ROD DRIVES LIKE A NEW ONE. HAPPY MOTORING.

ROD B.
Isuzu i-280
09/11/2019
Honest
They were able to fix an engine check light, crankshaft position, that several shops failed at. They replaced the timing chain and associated components.
A year and a half later it came back. Took it back, and they fixed it quick. Needed the oil changed, and cleaned a solenoid screen. Good to go.
Gary A. from Ben White Automotive responded on 09/11/2019

ROAD, THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS WE GREATLY APPRECIATE IT. ENJOY THE TRUCK.

MAUREEN M.
09/08/2019
The people who work there
The customer service was finominal! The differential on my truck was a mess, and they got it running in no time. I was amazed! The owner/manager knew how important it was to me to get it done quickly due to the fact that I'm a single parent and my tuck is my only form of transportation. I laughed everytime I spoke with them about the truck and walked away with a smile on my face. This team comes highly recommended in quality and service.
Gary A. from Ben White Automotive responded on 09/09/2019

MAUREEN, THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINEES. WE APPRECIATED IT GREATLY. IT'S ARE LOYAL CUSTOMERS THAT KEEP US IN BUSINESS IN TODAY'S AUTOMOTIVE BUSINEES. I THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO THIS SURVEY.

CL
CYNTHIA L.
Bastrop, TX
Chevrolet Traverse
09/06/2019
Chevy traverse ac and motor mounts
Excellent service. Gary was top notch and y’all fixed the ac which was the initial problem, however y’all diagnosed the origin of the issue which was the motor mounts. Great job. Definitely would go back and refer to others.
Gary A. from Ben White Automotive responded on 09/09/2019

CYNTHIA, THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS. I HOPE YOU AND GEOFF ENJOY THE COLD AC AND A SOLID MOUNTED ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION. PLEASE REFER US TO YOUR FRIENDS.

Chevrolet Cruze
09/05/2019
Gets the job done.
They were good with communication and really fixed all the issue s with my car
Gary A. from Ben White Automotive responded on 09/05/2019

AALIYAH, THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINEES, WE REALLY APPRECIATE GREATLY. HAVE A NICE DAY ENJOY THE CAR.

Nissan Frontier 4WD
09/04/2019
Helpful, Knowledgeable, Fast
My truck was humorously piled high with furniture because I was helping my dad move and it suddenly died on the highway. I had it towed to Ben White Automotive and was so glad I chose this shop. They did a lot of work on the truck in a short amount of time, explained everything well, went out of their way to find out what the issues were, and even stayed late to get the truck ready as soon as possible. Very nice and helpful!
Gary A. from Ben White Automotive responded on 09/09/2019

CRISTEN. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS. WE GREATLY APPRECIATE IT. THAT YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO THIS SURVEY.

TC
TOM C.
09/01/2019
Good Work Guys
They always do a great job. Informative and love to kid with them. They will let you know when something is important and needs to be done immediately or can wait for awhile. I trust them to take care of me.
Gary A. from Ben White Automotive responded on 09/09/2019

TOM THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS. WE GREATLY APPRECIATE IT. THAT YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO THIS SURVEY.,

HM
HERMAN M.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/29/2019
Honest & dependable
I have been happy with every visit to Ben White Automotive to have my vehicle serviced. I highly recommend this shop for all auto repair needs. Gary and his team are fantastic.
Gary A. from Ben White Automotive responded on 08/30/2019

HERMAN THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS. WE APPRECIATE IT GREATLY.

Gary A. from Ben White Automotive responded on 09/09/2019

HERMAN, THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS. WE GREATLY APPRECIATE IT. THAT YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO THIS SURVEY.

BRITTANY S.
08/15/2019
Honest Owner & Employees
My 2001 ford ranger decided it didn’t wanna start a couple mornings ago, had it towed to Ben White Auto not knowing anything about them or ever even hearing about them (i’m not from Texas). Gary checked out my truck and initially thought it was the fuel pump, he ordered the part and gave me an estimate. Later that day, he went outside and checked my fuel pressure (when I left earlier that day it was at 0) and started up my truck. My truck ran for a couple hours before he shut it off. Gary then proceeded to call me, but due to my work schedule I missed the call and wasn’t able to call him back until the next morning. When I did reach him, he gave me the details and went way into depth about what the cause could be and even stood outside by my truck showing and telling me what could have been the cause.

Gary was honest and extremely helpful didn’t want to replace the fuel pump (would have been over $1,000 to replace) as he wasn’t sure that was the issue anymore given that my truck was working fine now and actually had fuel pressure. His shop is about 30 minutes from where I live, but I will definitely be coming back, even for just routine maintenance.

Thank you Gary, I appreciate all the input and time you spend trying to figure out what was going on with my truck. For record, it’s running great!!
Gary A. from Ben White Automotive responded on 08/30/2019

BRITTANY, THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS, WE APRECIATE GREATLY.

CD
COREY D.
Buick Regal
08/13/2019
Expert Repairs
These mechanics are some of the best and most experienced in Austin.
Gary A. from Ben White Automotive responded on 08/30/2019

COREY, THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS, WE APRECIATE GREATLY.