AL
ANNA L.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/12/2021
Honest, good work
Ben White Automotive took care of my car after my battery died. They gave me a clear overview of the work to be done and completed it all to a high standard (and to a lower price than what was initially quoted). Would definitely recommend!

JOSH C.
Dripping Springs, TX
12/08/2020
I've sent my car into Ben White Automotive at least two times and they have been really great. They are very knowledgeable and fair. They are upfront on what needs to be done and what doesn't need to be done, and they provide excellent customer service.

WM
WENCY M.
Acura RDX
11/21/2020
Fixed my car!
After a few days of work trying to identify the cause. My car was fixed and drove nice and smooth!

ANTONIO B.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/17/2020
Very friendly
It’s the second time being there here and they are nice

CE
CARSON E.
11/06/2020
I received fast and efficient repairs on my truck, and the staff is friendly and knowledgeable.

LAURA B.
Ford Fiesta
11/03/2020
Awesome Guy's
My Guy's are the best always honest and dependable very fast and reliable give me the best advice and never color code the truth .

RE
ROBERT E.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
10/28/2020
Took Care of Me
I get anxious when dealing with people. The whole process was smooth, qualified and speedy. The customer service was great, and my request for additional work didn't feel like I had to do work just to request more stuff be done. I'll definitely come back here.

MADDIE S.
10/20/2020
Honest, knowledgeable and rapid!
After receiving quotes/advice from several mechanics-I chose Ben White because I was instantly met with transparency, honest advice and the best deal! Gary is honest, knowledgeable and a great conversationalist. My car runs like a dream now. Thank you all for your help!!

10/10/2020
Really quick services
I had my car oil changed with them and I was in and out in 45 minutes. A total blessing!

RJ
ROYS J.
09/27/2020
Knowledgeable Mechanics
Reliable mechanics with honest car knowledge. Fixed my car same day at a good price.

VS
VALERIE S.
Toyota Celica
09/22/2020
Mechanic's mechanic
Highly skilled mechanics with many years experience who know how to diagnose the most complex car problem and make the necessary repairs. They demonstrate a real interest in their work and in problem solving. Trustworthy. Good at communicating with customer. I wish I had taken my car to them sooner.

OM
ORPAH M.
San Marcos, TX
Honda Civic Cpe
09/16/2020
Honest & Professionalism!
Gary is honest and very knowledgable. He can figure out what is going on with your car better than any mechanic place I've been to in the 40+ years that I have been driving vehicles. I highly recommend this place to any one don't waste your time going from mechanic shop to mechanic shop just go see Gary!

IK
ISMINI K.
Mitsubishi Lancer
09/11/2020
Great people, great service!
They were very helpful, patient and honest about the work they did on my car. As soon as my car got there they immediately started working on it and they had it ready in just a few days. Garry kept me updated throughout the process and explained to my in detail everything that they did to repair my car. Very honest, trustworthy and straight to the point. I'm very glad I took my car to this place!

HC
HANK C.
08/31/2020
These guys are professional, competent and thorough
Gary and his team have the experience and concern to do what is needed for your vehicle. They watch out for other issues and CD advise you on things that are urgent vs things that you need to watch For now. They have a great can do culture and excellent attitude about the work. Reliable and on top of it. I’m really glad I found these guys like 5 years ago. I send people thee all the time.

IG
ISAAC G.
Dripping Springs, TX
08/27/2020
Gary makes this place great
When I think of Ben White Automotive, I think Of Gary’s straight up and honest approach. He and the mechanics deliver every time.