JOSH W.
Pontiac G6
04/22/2021
Reliable and trustworthy
Gary is the best mechanic on either side of the Mississippi as far as I’m concerned

TT
THOMAS T.
Cedar Creek, TX
04/22/2021
Vroom vroom!
My truck was runnin like a trash heap and now it's so nice and smooth and even accelerates when I'm already goin 80. I dont drive fast normally but I had to open it up one time on the toll. Very Pleased! Thank you Gary!

BJ
BARBARA J.
Dale, TX
04/14/2021
Called the automotive place before I decided on whether or not to take my Jeep for repairs. Gary was very knowledgeable, and helpful. I decided to take my Jeep and one day my Jeep was repaired for a reasonable, and fair price. I’m very happy with the work, and the service.

SV
SANDRA V.
04/10/2021
Excellent.
They know what they are doing.

SF
SAMUEL F.
04/10/2021
Gary and Graham the best!
Had my mustang GT serviced here twice and both times were exceptional! They show you your old parts and tell you what went wrong ! You can trust these guys !

TL
TIFFANI L.
Dodge Journey
04/09/2021
Quality Work
I'm a satisfied customer, thx Mr Gary.

AC
AL C.
Ford Edge
04/07/2021
Good People Here :)
Gary and team are just good people who happen to be talented, trustworthy mechanics. Our daughter found them. They treated her like she was their daughter. I won't go anywhere else.

JOHN M.
Buick Lucerne
04/02/2021
Always a pleasure
I have been going to Ben White Automotive for 10 years and their work has always been excellent. Gary has been straightforward in every interaction and will not lead you astray. If it doesn’t need to be fixed, he’ll tell you. They always give my car a good looking over and provide a list of any possible issues in the future.
Great guys who do quality work. Every time.

Toyota Prius c
04/01/2021
They will treat you right
I have been a loyal customer of theirs for years because they are always honest and do the job well. I would refer anyone to Ben White Auto in a heartbeat

JOANN C.
Round Rock, TX
03/26/2021
Gary! Honest straight up great customer service
Appreciated the honesty, great customer service. They were prompt , direct & gave great advice. Was treated with respect and felt as a valued customer.

JD D.
Kyle, TX
Toyota Tundra
03/19/2021
Experts
Bring a pen and a pad because you are going to get experience and knowledge free of charge. These guys are top notch!

AC
AUDREY C.
Mercury Milan
03/18/2021
Only car shop in Austin that I trust.
Gary and his guys operate an ethical/trustworthy/worth every penny kind of business. They are transparent in their pricing/and what’s wrong with your vehicle, they don’t try to hustle you or make up things your car needs done. They value their customers, and I know that because they communicate effectively, get your car fixed in a timely manner, and more importantly they fix your problem the right way. I’ve dealt with other mechanics in Austin that attempt to take advantage of me and then don’t even have the courtesy to give me an eta on when my car will be ready, or update me on anything. Then they screw my car up, and I get to go pay someone else another visit to fix what that shop attempted to get done. Ben white automotive is a treasure and I’m grateful I found them. If you like doing spending your money with a business who cares about their clientele, and the quality of their workmanship go to Ben White.

NG
NICK G.
Del Valle, TX
GMC Acadia
03/17/2021
Highly Recommend
We appreciate their honesty and integrity

LO
LON O.
03/16/2021
This place is really great

DN
DIMA N.
03/12/2021
I have an 11 year old Subaru Outback. The only thing I have outside paying rent and living in gig economy. If anything goes to shit my car is all I have left. I brought for overall check and spoke with Gary who checked the vehicle, recommended the service needed and fixed in time. I was expecting to pay for fixes and to some they may disagree but I find a good mechanic is not to bargained with. You get what you pay for and I take quality over quantity. I will follow up on the advice to get few other thing patched up in few months time but I am happy for my car being in good shape to survive few more miles. Thank you