OM
San Marcos, TX
Honda Civic Cpe
09/16/2020
Honest & Professionalism!
Gary is honest and very knowledgable. He can figure out what is going on with your car better than any mechanic place I've been to in the 40+ years that I have been driving vehicles. I highly recommend this place to any one don't waste your time going from mechanic shop to mechanic shop just go see Gary!

IK
ISMINI K.
Mitsubishi Lancer
09/11/2020
Great people, great service!
They were very helpful, patient and honest about the work they did on my car. As soon as my car got there they immediately started working on it and they had it ready in just a few days. Garry kept me updated throughout the process and explained to my in detail everything that they did to repair my car. Very honest, trustworthy and straight to the point. I'm very glad I took my car to this place!

HC
HANK C.
08/31/2020
These guys are professional, competent and thorough
Gary and his team have the experience and concern to do what is needed for your vehicle. They watch out for other issues and CD advise you on things that are urgent vs things that you need to watch For now. They have a great can do culture and excellent attitude about the work. Reliable and on top of it. I’m really glad I found these guys like 5 years ago. I send people thee all the time.

IG
ISAAC G.
Dripping Springs, TX
08/27/2020
Gary makes this place great
When I think of Ben White Automotive, I think Of Gary’s straight up and honest approach. He and the mechanics deliver every time.

MARGARET C.
Hyundai Accent
08/26/2020
Knowledge, Kind and Honest
As a young woman, I am normally getting scammed at mechanics but the moment I called I was met with honesty and knowledge. I felt so much more confident talking to Gary about my car than I have at any other mechanic. Thank you guys! Just earned a permanent customer.

AA
ADRIAN A.
Kia Optima
08/24/2020
Great guys, fast accurate service.

CHRIS S.
08/20/2020
Very Friendly
Gary was very helpful

Ford Expedition
07/29/2020
THE BIG BOX
AS ALWAYS THIS SHOP ROCKS. HAVE ALWAYS REPAIRED MY VEHICLES RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. I NEVER HAD A ISSUE WITH ANY OF MY REPAIRS ON 5 VEHICLE. GARY, GRAEME, AND MICHAEL ALL KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.
BWA KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP AS YOU HAVE OR YEARS.

IH
ISAIAH H.
Mazda Tribute
07/17/2020
Alternator & Negative Battery Cable. Kinda Pricey but Efficient
My alternator went out on me and so I got my car towed to their shop as they were the only shop that had a drop box that was near.
They called me in the morning and also informed me that my negative terminal had to be replaced.
Overall they quoted $730.00. They were kind enough to work with my budget a bring it down to $695.00.
I appreciated that a lot but based on the research I did, the price still seemed a little high. That is the only reason I gave 4 stars. If I could give 4.8 I would.
The staff was really kind, the work was done within the day, and the work was done correctly.

Thank you so much.

League City, TX
07/17/2020
Know their stuff
The gents at Ben White Automotive took my ancient and somewhat neglected Rav 4, diagnosed the issue, and fixed exactly as they described while helping me meet an out of town deadline. Straight forward, fair priced, they know what they're doing.

JOHN S.
07/11/2020
Friendly and knowledgeable service.
This place is awesome great service they know what they are doing.

TC
TOM C.
07/07/2020
They are always ready to help
The folks at Ben White Automotive are the best. Great people who do a great job.

THOMAS B.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
Always precise
This place is Great I trust Gary he's always trust worthy never gives me the run around the car is always done right and they are super fast I'm not scared to use them being a female sometimes Business places abuse females.

JE
JAYNE E.
RICE BURNER
MY 1998 TOYOTA CAMRY WITH 170,715 MILES ON IT IS STILL GOING STRONG.
BEN WHITE HAVE BEEN TAKING CARE OF IT SINCE 2005. THIS PLACE ROCKS. THE HAVE MECHANICS NOT PART CHANGERS. THEY KNOW HAVE TO DIAGNOSIS THE ISSUE WITH NO GUESS WORK. YOU CAN NOT GO WRONG AT THIS BUSINESS GETTING YOUR VEHICLE REPAIRED. JUST CHECK OUT THEIR REVIEWS. THEY SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.

Ford Expedition
THE BIG HORSE
I HAVE USED BEN WHITE AUTOMOTIVE FOR YEARS. THEY HAVE NEVER LET ME DOWN ON THEIR QUALITY OF WORKMANSHIP OR PART QUALITY. SINCE THEY HAVE BEEN REPAIRING MY VEHICLES AND DOING REGULAR MAINTENANCE I HAVE NEVER HAD MY VEHICLE BREAK DOWN AND LEAVE ME STRANDED.
THIS IS THE BEST AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR IN CENTRAL TEXAS IN MY OPINION. I TRIED A OT OF THEM.
THE THREE MECHANICS DOWN THERE HAVE A COMBINED 144 YEARS OF AUTOMOTIVE EXPERIENCE. TRY TO FIND THAT IN ANOTHER REPAIR SHOP IN CENTRAL TEXAS. THE OWNER HAS 40 YEARS SO ADD THAT TO THE OTHERS AND THAT SHOULD BLOW YOUR MIND.