06/18/2021
Honesty
Best shop i have ever taken a car to. Always honest and fair. Great mechanics.

05/05/2021
Thanks for fixing my air conditioning
Timely

JUSTIN C.
04/15/2021
Only shop in town to help in an emergency
My family was headed out of town to go camping when my truck had an oil pressure issue. I had the kids in the truck and towing a camp trailer. Mike at Bend Auto Care was the only person that told us to swing by and he’d take a look. They diagnosed and fixed the issue the same day and our family was able to go enjoy our weekend camping trip.

LJ
LANCE J.
04/01/2021
They fixed our Ford Escape spark plugs
They tested our car on a very good diagnosis machine and found no problems

ZJ

ES
ELIZABETH S.
10/13/2020
Bend auto care
I trust mike and Jon they are honest and forward. I have only had great experiences with these kind mechanics!

WS
Wendy S.
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Wendy said the staff at this business was quick and took care of it.

KJ
KELLY J.
BEND, OR
09/16/2020
Personable and keeps you informed as to the progress of your repairs
I brought my 21 year old diesel pickup with a transmission problem in I wasn’t expecting a miracle after all it only has 214K plus Well Mike found the problem and the replacement part in Florida The truck is running great If it’s repairable and reasonably cost effective these guys will get the job done

KYLE S.
Toyota Pickup
08/30/2020
Great place
Honest and timely. Fair price.

JOHN H.
Jaguar XJ-S
08/28/2020
Excellent knowledge
You can bring any vehicle in and the absolutely know what to do! Highly educated with great followthrough
And communication.
John Hamilton.

MICHEAL D.
Ram 2500
08/21/2020
Great customer service!
Needed to get in for service. Got in next day, only took 45 min to complete job. Have been coming here for years. Only place I COME TO HAVE MY VEHICLES WORKED ON.

DAVID B.
Acura MDX
06/28/2020
I took my car in with a broken AC, on the hottest day this season and Mike evaluated the situation and was kind enough to work me in to his schedule and fixed my car. I’d recommend Mike any day.

BARBARA S.
Jaguar XK8
05/18/2020
Barbie S
they text me, to let me know when they order my piece for my car. Then text again when the part would get their and whe would I need the appt. To fix it. I will recommend them highly.

RICH H.
03/17/2020
Great service and Rates.
Did Exactly what I wanted and had it done Fast!