C
CALEB
Chevrolet Pickup
12/06/2019
Stellar service
At bend auto care I received quality work and excellent communication. Would absolutely recommend.

Dodge Durango
11/19/2019
Little irritated that I spent 1600$ for my car to run good for 8miles than still have all the issues it had when I brought it in, other than that seemed like good people

Nissan Pathfinder
10/24/2019
Pathfinder
Awesome job John and Mike

BILL M.
Acura 3.5RL
10/19/2019
As usual, you did a great job!!

MEDART C.
Ram Pickup
10/18/2019
Great service..! On very short notice.
Very pleased!!

CHRIS R.
Dodge Sprinter
09/21/2019
BIG SHOUT OUT TO BEND AUTO CARE
While cruising through Bend on a road trip, my sprinter van broke down. I was recommended to head to Bend Auto Care and I'm super happy that I did! Mike and John were extremely friendly, found and diagnosed my problem right away and then sourced the cheapest part through their Network. I couldn't recommend this place enough. Honest mechanics running an awesome business. Thank you again guys!!

JUSTIN M.
08/27/2019
Great place. Quick and fair!
This place was great to us. Me my girlfriend and my daughter we getting errands done around bend when I look down and see my temp gauge on H. Took the jeep there and he got us right in and fixed it. I was expecting 300 but it came out to 270 so I was happy. I would recommend this place.

Chevrolet Chevy Express

ALLEN H.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
08/21/2019
Professional mechanics
I saved money and time to have Bend Auto Care to fix my ex-wife Mercedes AC, otherwise I need to wait for at least two weeks plus Bend Auto Care hourly charges is much cheaper than Mercedes dealers. I thank their professional mechanics.

RN
ROBERT N.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/30/2019
Pickup repair
An outstanding shop that values it's customers. They not only repaired my pickup, but took the time to evaluate it performance. Found need safety repair. Discussed with me the needed repair and cost. Appreciate the quality of work. Went out of their way to keep me informed. Very friendly and easy to work with.

SHARON S.
Portland, OR
07/29/2019
Great service and reasonable rates!
Very friendly. Great service and reasonable rates. Treated me fairly.

SCOTT B.
Volkswagen EuroVan
07/29/2019
Mike went out of his way to help us out!
We were traveling from Florida and have a unique vehicle(vw rialta) that needed a non standard part. Mike found the right part and fixed it and even fabricated some parts to patch a few holes. I highly recommend Bend Auto Care!

Subaru Legacy Sedan
07/29/2019
Cool guy got done quick. All you can ask for now a days
People worry about ratings too much he got what he said he was gunna do quick. Good work

SN
Susan N.
Toyota Sequoia
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Susan said that when they brought the vehicle to the business, they said that since it is still under warranty they didn't have to pay for the part but when they went to pick up their vehicle, they said it turned out that it was not under warranty and they were not told. Susan also said that they really like the business and will still go back to the business.

SJ
Sandy J.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Sandy said she was satisfied with the service and the service was completed in the time estimated.

EM
elisa m.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/16/2019
Bend auto care is awesome!
After about a year and a half of trying to get my car fixed, John was able to find the problem and fix it. They got everything done very quickly, and at reasonable cost. I won’t go anywhere else to have my car fixed after working with them at bend auto care

DAVE W.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/14/2019
Wheel bearing replacement
Mike, the owner and his crew do a very good job. I've used them for years for numerous mechanical issues in several vehicles and equipment, (including a snowblower). Usually they have me back up and running the same day. Highly recommend and prices are good.

BILL M.
Acura 3.5RL
05/10/2019
Last Visit
I have been a customer of Bend Auto Care for most of the 15 years I have been in Bend and have always been completely satisfied. They never do unnecessary work or pad the bill. They are efficient and able to work to my schedule. I am very happy to recommend them!

Jerime B.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Jerime said he would recommend the business for service.