SJ
Sandy J.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Sandy said she was satisfied with the service and the service was completed in the time estimated.

EM
elisa m.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/16/2019
Bend auto care is awesome!
After about a year and a half of trying to get my car fixed, John was able to find the problem and fix it. They got everything done very quickly, and at reasonable cost. I won’t go anywhere else to have my car fixed after working with them at bend auto care

DAVE W.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/14/2019
Wheel bearing replacement
Mike, the owner and his crew do a very good job. I've used them for years for numerous mechanical issues in several vehicles and equipment, (including a snowblower). Usually they have me back up and running the same day. Highly recommend and prices are good.

BILL M.
Acura 3.5RL
05/10/2019
Last Visit
I have been a customer of Bend Auto Care for most of the 15 years I have been in Bend and have always been completely satisfied. They never do unnecessary work or pad the bill. They are efficient and able to work to my schedule. I am very happy to recommend them!

Jerime B.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Jerime said he would recommend the business for service.

L
LUKE
05/07/2019
Troubleshoot
Took the truck in to troubleshoot it for a beeping alarm. The mechanic took it for a drive, pulled up a diagnostic, and charged me $40 to scratch his head. Turns out the front left tire was flat af. I called and got a sincere apology for having missed something so obvious. Still, I worked four hours to pay for his twenty minutes and I'm a bit resentful.
Mike O. from Bend Auto Care Inc responded on 05/08/2019

Hi Luke. It's unfortunate to hear that you weren't satisfied with your experience here at Bend Auto Care. We used the appropriate equipment and our 30+ years of experience to respond as efficiently and thoroughly as possible to the concerns with your vehicle. We're happy to use the money you spent towards a future repair, as we did hear a clicking in the steering column, a potential issue with your vehicle's clockspring.

GH
GREG H.
Cadillac Eldorado
04/25/2019
Great service quickly done
Mike listened, researched the job and got it done quickly

NB
Noah B.
REDMOND, OR
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Noah said this business was wonderful. They were done quicker than he expected and every thing works.

Deedee G.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Deedee said the staff take good care of her, they do the job in a timely manner and they do the best job that they can do.

BILL M.
Acura 3.5RL
04/10/2019
As always, you do an excellent job. Thank you!

NS
Nick S.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Nick said the staff is really nice and gets him in and out quickly.

AP
ALLISON P.
10/25/2011
Great locally owned shop!
Very honest and friendly! And way cheaper than the dealership. They were knowledgeable about my car and found a lot that the dealer missed completely. I will definitely bring my vehicles here for service from now on :)