KJ
KELLY J.
BEND, OR
09/16/2020
Personable and keeps you informed as to the progress of your repairs
I brought my 21 year old diesel pickup with a transmission problem in I wasn’t expecting a miracle after all it only has 214K plus Well Mike found the problem and the replacement part in Florida The truck is running great If it’s repairable and reasonably cost effective these guys will get the job done

KYLE S.
Toyota Pickup
08/30/2020
Great place
Honest and timely. Fair price.

JOHN H.
Jaguar XJ-S
08/28/2020
Excellent knowledge
You can bring any vehicle in and the absolutely know what to do! Highly educated with great followthrough
And communication.
John Hamilton.

MICHEAL D.
Ram 2500
08/21/2020
Great customer service!
Needed to get in for service. Got in next day, only took 45 min to complete job. Have been coming here for years. Only place I COME TO HAVE MY VEHICLES WORKED ON.

DAVID B.
Acura MDX
06/28/2020
I took my car in with a broken AC, on the hottest day this season and Mike evaluated the situation and was kind enough to work me in to his schedule and fixed my car. I’d recommend Mike any day.

BARBARA S.
Jaguar XK8
05/18/2020
Barbie S
they text me, to let me know when they order my piece for my car. Then text again when the part would get their and whe would I need the appt. To fix it. I will recommend them highly.

RICH H.
03/17/2020
Great service and Rates.
Did Exactly what I wanted and had it done Fast!

M
MATT
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/17/2020
Super dependable. I’ve gone through five or six mechanics for my companies fleet of vehicles and BAC is unbeatable. Honest and very knowledgeable just like a good mechanic should be.
It has been great having BAC take such good care of our companies fleet. We have trucks, vans, a bucket truck, diesels and all sorts of vehicles. There are true experts. We have been though so many mechanics in our almost 12 years of operating. Working with BAC has saved us money and kept our fleet running top notch. Don’t waste your time at other places. Just bring your vehicle here.

MIKE W.

Thanks John and mike
Thanks for taking care of Cascsde Heating & Specialties

Camp Sherman, OR
Starter/lywheel repair
Flywheelsxatent cjeap, bitcthats chevy making it!

ES
ELIZABETH S.
01/06/2020
Rare honest auto mechanics in town!
I appreciate each time these wonderful honest guys work on my car they are always kind honest and don’t beat around the bush great service!

KK
KATHY K.
Jeep Liberty
12/31/2019
Bend Auto Care is the best!
Excellent service, prices, and mechanics. They do excellent work and are very knowledgeable concerning every area of auto repair. They also care about your shedule and will get you in as soon as possible. I am very pleased that I found Bend Auto Care!

C
CALEB
Chevrolet Pickup
12/06/2019
Stellar service
At bend auto care I received quality work and excellent communication. Would absolutely recommend.

Dodge Durango
11/19/2019
Little irritated that I spent 1600$ for my car to run good for 8miles than still have all the issues it had when I brought it in, other than that seemed like good people