Overall Rating 4.6363645/5Overall Rating 4.6363645/5Overall Rating 4.6363645/5Overall Rating 4.6363645/5rating 4.6363645
Overall Rating 2.18182/5Overall Rating 2.18182/5rating 2.18182rating 2.18182rating 2.18182

Jacqueline S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
* Being greeted when you arrive
* Immediate service
* Clean waiting area
* Water, coffee, popcorn, soda, cookies, fresh and free
* Update during service
* free transportation provided and pickup if needed
* complimentary car wash
* best of all upbeat, friendly staff
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Jacqueline, Thank You for the feedback and list of things you appreciate while at our dealership.  We look forward to continuing this 5-star level of service for you and your vehicle!

Waupaca, WI
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Always excellent customer service.
Nobody has better service than the Bergstrom Brands.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

John S.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Service Experience
Very professional and friendly personnel at Bergstrom! I always look forward to working with them.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

John, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We look forward to continuing the 5-star service!

Scott H.
Greenville, WI
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Very service orientated.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Scott, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We look forward to continuing the 5-star level service!

SD
Sharon D.
Black Creek, WI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/09/2019 Category: Service
I always get good service at Bergstrom
I am very satisfied with my Santa Fe and would recommend this vehicle to others.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Sharron, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  Glad to hear you're so happy with your SantaFe.   We look forward to continuing the 5-star level service!

02/05/2019 Category: Service
Unsatisfied Customer
I had dropped off my car for a recall in which they did a good job on that but the shuttle service was not good as I had arrived at 7:10 and the driver did not pick me up until 7:40 and I was the only one waiting and the service guys never came and give me an update as to when the driver would be there. I made it to work with a minute to spare and I called at 3:45 to make sure someone would be there to pick me up and was told that is a busy time so they will have a car there at 4:30 but no one showed up until 4:40 and I received no apology and then we had to stop and pick up someone on the way back as well and the driver said about a total of 10 words the whole time.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  Sorry to hear the shuttle service caused such a delay in your day, not once, but twice.  We take this feedback seriously and will be having a round-table meeting today with the shuttle team and service managers involved to look into your concern.  If you have any additional feedback, please respond to this email or call me at 920-749-3232.
Thank You again for your feedback.

Jacqueline S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
It was another great experience for me. The afternoon before John called to see if I wanted to bring my car in that afternoon instead of early the next morning. John included a loaner of equal value to my vehicle. I was very appreciative of the fact I wouldn’t have to go out early in -40 degree weather. When I went back to pick up my car, I was offered a beverage for the road. I always tell my family and friends out of state about Bergstrom’s service and have yet to hear a dealership that provides the same customer services.
Thank you Bergstrom! Thank you John!
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Jacqueline, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  Glad to hear your experience was fantastic in so many ways!  John and the rest of the team looks forward to continuing the 5-star service.

Bonnie M.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
02/01/2019 Category: Service
what
the cookies
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Bonnie, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We strive to earn full 5-star ratings from all of our guests.  I'm wondering what we can do in the future to achieve the 5-star rating from you?  You can respond to this email or call me at 920-749-3232.

TF
Tom F.
Hilbert, WI
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Car service
Fast and expedient service
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Tom, Thank You for the follow up regarding your recent service.  Our team strives to earn full 5-star ratings from all of our guests and I noticed we fell short of that with you and your vehicle.  I'm wondering what we can do different in the future to achieve a 5-star rating from you?  You can respond to this email or call me at 920-749-3232.
Thank You again, we look forward to moving forward together in a posivive way.

Cynthia B.
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic Service! Caring, efficient, friendly personnel. Prompt above-and-beyond service, very reasonable prices.
All of the individuals I interacted with on the phone and in person were incredible - Kevin in particular, Thank You! I am extremely happy with the services I received and for the value the price was exceptional. My concerns were discussed and a game plan with timeline provided, I was called with updates regularly but not bombarded, I was always listened to and treated with respect and courtesy. I also greatly appreciate the considerate gestures - the doors were always opened for me to the building and car doors, someone made sure I knew where the main functions were in the rental car I drove, the young man who walked me out to my car to make sure I could locate it when I picked it up - it matters. I would, and have, recommend Bergstrom Hyundai to anyone and everyone.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Cynthia, Thank You for the follow up regarding your recent service.  We strive to take 5-star service of all of our guests.  It's great to know that our team is fulfilling the mission!  We look forward to continuing this level of service for you and your vehicle.

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant experiencr
Very friendly staff
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thank You for the follow up regarding your recent service.  We strive to earn 5-star ratings from all of our guests.  Glad to see we earned the 5-star's from you.  We look forward to continuing that level of service.

Joel P.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Will definitely be back!
Fast, friendly service.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 01/26/2019

Joel, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We look forward to continuing the 5-star service!

JV
Janice V.
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Happy
friendly COURTESE reps
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 01/26/2019

Janice, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We look forward to continuing the 5-star service!

David S.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Title
Comments.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 01/26/2019

David, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We look forward to continuing the 5-star service!

RP
Russell P.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Great job!
Always try to look out for you.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

Russell, Thank You for the follow up regarding you recent service.  We look forward to continuing the 5-star level service!

Stevens Point, WI
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Bergstrom Appleton Wi
Always so professional and thorough. They go above and beyond to make sure everything is taken care of and happy. Best dealership we have ever use and will only use from now on.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

Thank You for the feedback regarding you recent service.  Our team works very hard to earn 5-star ratings from our guests.  We look forward to continuing this level of service for you and your vehicle!

Recall and oil change
All went well and great service

Kaukauna, WI
2016 Hyundai Elantra
N.A

Overall excellent service
Overall excellent service. Russell very helpful and attentive. John Vang always helpful and attentive.

Combined Locks, WI
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Always great!
Their service department is the best!
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019