Overall Rating 4.5000013/5Overall Rating 4.5000013/5Overall Rating 4.5000013/5Overall Rating 4.5000013/5rating 4.5000013
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

DA
Daniel A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Communication
AS far as we can tell service is good but the time we were told was way off -- and we should have been notified.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Daniel, Thank You for the feedback regarding you recent service.  We clearly fell short of the expectations that where set.  With this information we are able to huddle the team and correct the breakdown in our process.  We look forward to the opportunity to earn a full 5-star rating at your next service!

Judy S.
Winneconne, WI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2018 Category: Service
honest fast and peace of mind
wonderful service and wonderful salesman for helping us david berg
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Judy, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service (and nice feedback regarding your sales associate).  We look forward to continuing the 5-star services!

LW
Larry W.
Green Bay, WI
poor service
I made my comments earlier in this survey.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank You for your feedback regarding your recent service.  I truly understand your frustration.  We have made changes as of 3 PM yesterday 10/16/2018 regarding appointments vs walk-in services to address this concern.  Sorry that your expectations where set and then not met.  Feel free to call me with further information or comments.  I can be reached at the number listed below or by responding to this email.

Combined Locks, WI

Theresa L.
Weyauwega, WI
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Everyone was very friendly and kept me updated on where they were at with my oil change.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Theresa, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We look forward to continuing the 5-star service!

PN
Pauline N.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Bergstrom delivered again
I got my car in promptly. Service staff are pleasant and professional. The service was done in a reasonable time frame. They went the extra mile and washed the car when finished. Great service.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Pauline, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We look forward to continuing the 5-star treatment at future services.

MF
Mark F.
Kaukauna, WI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/12/2018 Category: Service
30M checkup & new tires
Just a routine 30M mile maintenance check, but I got some scratches buffed out and a pleasant “Can do” attitude from everyone.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Mark, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  Glad to hear the Bergstrom Hyundai service team came thru with the 5-star service you and your car deserve!  We look forward to continuing this at future services.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Cheerful, thoughtful
Got me right in and out. The gal was friendly ,,helpful and cheerful. Plenty of cookies and a variety of drinks.Good service and a car wash what more do you want?
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank  You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We look forward to continuing the 5-star service!

NR
Nicholas R.
Neenah, WI
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Throughly Impressed
I stopped by after work to see if I could get an oil change the same day. John was extremely accommodating, went to check with the service techs and said yes we can take care of that for you today. He said wait time was approx 1 hr 30 minutes. Not a problem at all, as I was used to waiting up to 3 hours at our previous place. Completed the paperwork quickly and John showed me to the customer lounge. It’s a large area with a tv, cookies , and a multitude of beverage choices. Not even an hour later John said that my vehicle was ready. Again paperwork was done quickly and efficiently. Also my car was washed! Bonus Points!!! I will definitely return.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Nicholas, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We look forward to continuing the 5-star treatment!

Ronald H.
Lakewood, WI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Fuel cover problem
I dont think the service manager cared about the problem i had. I will be bring my car to a different Hyundai dealer to see if yhey will give me the same answer. Just because it was minor still is no reason not to fix the problem.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Ronald, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  Looks like there is an unresolved concern with your fuel door.  Did the advisor or a sales associate assist you with comparing your vehicle to another on the lot or in the showroom?  I would like to further look into this concern in hopes of earning your trust and higher ratings in the future.  Feel free to contact me by responding to this email or calling me (920-749-3232).
Thank You again for your feedback and continued communication.

AT
Amanda T.
Kaukauna, WI
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Cindi and Dave
I’ve worked in customer service for years. I don’t hand out 5 stars often. These two deserve it. I was questioning buying a car from here and then questioning having service here due to other interactions. They went above and beyond without even knowing what happening previously. I will come back and recommend them to everyone.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Amanda, Thank You for your feedback regarding your recent service.  We're glad you chose us as your place to purchase and service your vehicle!  We look forward to continuing the 5-star trend

2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Polite people
The employees are always pleasent

Mike R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/07/2018 Category: Service
I have no comments
I have no comments
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Mike, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We look forward to continuing the 5-star treatment!

Greenville, WI
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Top notch service
Always able to get me in on short notice.

RZ
Russell Z.
Nekoosa, WI
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Oil and filter change and 75,000 mile check up.
No surprises, Cindi Overstreet was our service consultant. She did an excellent job and answered all of our questions.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Russell, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We look forward to continuing the 5-star treatment!

David G.
Fremont, WI
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Oil change should be simole
Let me down
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

David, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  I share your frustration and assure you this will be addressed.  I agree that missing any steps, especially the small steps, is unacceptable.  Hopefully there is a way we can earn another chance from you to prove that we can do better and achieve full 5-star ratings.

GM
Glen M.
North Fond Du Lac, WI
2014 Hyundai Equus
09/30/2018 Category: Service
bergstrom
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Glen, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  We look forward to continuing the 5-star service!

Oshkosh, WI
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Two trips
Had to come back because the report given said the tires were inflated to 34 psi, but the car read 30psi. Not acceptable to lie. Not acceptable to skip simple steps.
BEN R. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 09/29/2018

On behalf of our team I would like to apologize for the missed step during your visit.  Not acceptable service nor acceptable work for us.  Thank you for your feedback as we continue to coach our team and improve our process.  I'm happy to hear the team was able to rectify the issue.  I can be reached at 920-749-3232 to further discuss the visit if you would like.  We appreciate your business and sincerely value your feedback.

Oshkosh, WI
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Good service with a smile
Very happy with the service every-time!
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

LK
Laci K.
Black Creek, WI
09/26/2018 Category: Service
The service did take longer than expected but was a good experience
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

Laci, Thank You for the feedback regarding your recent service.  The team and I will use your concern of time management towards better handling your services in the future.  We look forward to the future opportunities to continue the growth of our 5-star service experience!