SG
clean
serviceman was informative
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Susan,
Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service. As a team we strive to earn full 5-star ratings from all of our guests. Please let me know what we can do to earn this rating from you. Mike & I would truly like the opportunity to make things right. You can call me at 920-749-3232 or reply to this email. Thank you in advance for the opportunity to do the right thing.

Scott M.
Omro, WI
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/24/2020 Category: Service
On time service
Service dept got me in and out on time
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Scott,
Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service. We look forward to continuing the 5-star level service for you and your vehicle.

JJ
James J.
Manawa, WI
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service department
I have never had better and faster service, everything was excellent.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

James,
Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service. We look forward to continuing the 5-star level service for you adn your vehicle.

06/12/2020 Category: Service
Couldn’t be happier with the service.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 06/16/2020

Chad,

LV
Lisa V.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/11/2020 Category: Service
let me teach Bergstrom employees what customer service looks like
I would be happy to come in for a half day seminar and teach customer service, proper dress and service techniques for professional services.
BEN R. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 06/12/2020

Lisa,
Thank you again for the opportunity to discuss and resolve the service concerns.  We appreciate your business and look forward to our next opportunity to show you the level of service you have known and come to expect from our team.

PH
Peter H.
Greenville, WI
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/10/2020 Category: Service
We have always had terrific experiences with Hyundai Service!
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 06/10/2020

Peter,

Combined Locks, WI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/04/2020 Category: Service
they make sure the customer is happy
they made sure my truck was done on time even though they worked late to make that happened.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 06/04/2020

CT
Carolyn T.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Friendly professional service.
I love Hyundai and Bergstrom.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 06/01/2020

Carolyn,

2008 Hyundai Elantra
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Work completed as promised.
All the work requested was completed on the appointment.
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

Richard,
Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service. We look forward to continuing the 5-star level service for you and your vheicle.

MF
Meghan F.
Seymour, WI
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/27/2020 Category: Service
TOTALLY UNORGANIZED AND GETTING BY DOING THE BARE MINIMUM!
The story begins when I purchased my ‘12 Tucson from a Bergstrom location. Things were supposed to have been remedied prior to delivery of the vehicle (portering/cleaning the interior of the vehicle/buffing out several scratched areas on quarter panels). None of it ever occurred. Contacted manager of Bergstrom, who said he would get things resolved and then, instead of helping me, decided he needed to have the salesman contact me. After a long amount of time spent on the phone to resolve things, the car was taken to Victory Lane Hyundai to get things taken care of. Nothing was done aside from an oil change (allegedly) and a car wash, in which case they lost the keys to my car, the key fob, and my house keys. Apparently due to massive disorganization, the dealership called me Kathy, and after being corrected, my contact info never changed. When the dealership lost my keys, I guess they continued to try to contact the individual named Kathy (even though, I had completed registration online for my car to be serviced). A week later, I called the dealership and was told they had to order a new key fob - they said they tried to contact me but, recall, they had input all the wrong information. This means, someone named Kathy could have walked out of the place with the vehicle I had recently purchased! And, said person could have also had my address and house keys! When the oil change was done, the mechanic didnt secure the heat shield on my vehicle, which added to the injury - the heat shield dragged on the Hwy and wasnt noticed until I heard a noise under my car when driving at freeway speeds. Oil change, etc was done in December. In February, I got a courtesy call from someone at Bergstrom asking if I had ever returned the rental car from my visit in December!
Took my car in to have the shield replaced due to mechanic error, and was told that due to COVID precautions, my car would be returned with many areas being disinfected - maybe 3 surfaces were touched with a disinfectant, but more than likely, was only done with a rag handy at the time). No effort was done to replace the other areas on the underbody of the vehicle due to the heat shield not being secured after the initial oil change visit.
***BOTTOM LINE - NEVER EVER AGAIN WILL I PURCHASE A VEHICLE FROM THIS DEALERSHIP!!!! APPARENTLY A BIG NAME MEANS NOTHING AND THE CUSTOMERS THEY HAVE ARE NOT APPRECIATED!***
BEN R. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

Hi Meghan,
I apologize our team has continued to let you down with our services.  Your feedback has been shared with the team and management as we continue to coach our team to provide a much better service experience than what you have had.  If I can help with anything in the future please feel free to reach out.  Our team is working hard during these times of increased protection for our guests and teammates as we introduce more process' and fine tune them.  Thank you for sharing your feedback.

GR
Gerald R.
Clintonville, WI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/26/2020 Category: Service
Worked well even with social distancing
Great job, kept safe
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 05/27/2020

Gerald,

David R.
05/24/2020 Category: Service
Good communication
Service was on time and communication with staff was good
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 05/26/2020

David,
Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service visit. As a team we striveto earn full 5-star ratings from all our guests. Please let me know what we can do to earn a full 5-star ratings from all our guests. Please let me know what we can do to earn a full 5-star rating in the future. Thank you for any additional feedback you have. We look forward to providing 5-start level service for youa dn your vehicle in the future.

05/14/2020 Category: Service
Katie vanderweilen is the best
I love.that they have my records and always treat me like a VIP. They resolve all issues quickly and provide quick excellent service
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 05/15/2020

Reliable
Bergstrom is Well run machine
Joe H. from Bergstrom Hyundai responded on 05/13/2020

Matt,
thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service. We look forward to continuing the 5-star level service for you and your vehicle.