TL
TIM L.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/19/2019
Fast and knowledgeable
I brought my car in the morning not knowing what the issue was. What seemed like merely an hour later they call me back let me know what the issue is and how much it’ll cost. They also let me know other parts I need to have replaced so I don’t have to this problem again. When I showed up they had my next steps of repairs in order with the price breakdown ready to go. I’ll be back for sure. Five stars baby!

BF
BARBARA F.
Volvo XC60
08/13/2019
Great customer service!
Thank you to Best Way automotive.for taking great care of my car...and of me! I worked on my laptop out their office today while I waited for my car’s check up to be finished. They were so busy yet they got me in as promised and out with ease. They prepared me ahead of time on all aspects of what was needed on the car including price. Thanks so very much! I so appreciate the way you do business!
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 08/15/2019

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and the kind words! We appreciate you and the opportunity to service your vehicle!

Have a WONDERFUL day,

ND
NANCY D.
08/08/2019
Great customer service!
The title says it all. But most important, their technicians know what they're doing. And they will not recommend unnecessary repairs, which means they are HONEST. Never thought I'd say I love a car service shop, but I can say it about them. I love BESTWAY!
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 08/08/2019

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle, the kind words... but most importantly, WE APPRECIATE YOU!

BJ
BILL J.
08/06/2019
Always dependable
I can always count on Jason and his staff. They are dependable and trustworthy.
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 08/07/2019

Hi Bill,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. As always, we appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicles!

PM
Patrick M.
York, SC
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said they are very courteous , professional , timely and the customer service is great. They make sure the customer can afford the service before they work on the vehicle.
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 08/09/2019

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle!

MAIK S.
BMW M3
2006 M3 service
This is an upstanding establishment. The owner knows so much about automobiles. Very clean work and seems to go above and beyond to satisfy his customers. I’m very particular about my vehicles and I trust him as much if not more than the dealerships. I would highly recommend Best Way Automotive! Super friendly people!

Hi Maik,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We appreciate the kind words and confidence you have in us! As well as the opportunity to service your vehicle!

Have a wonderful day,

Mercedes-Benz E350
Car service
This is the first time I have taken my car to Best Way. I set an appointment and they handled everything in a very timely manner. Great customer service.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and happy to hear you had a great first experience!

Mercedes-Benz C250
Benz
Service was great! Was a customer when I owned a BMW, now have a Benz and trust that I will continue to receive honest and great service.!

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle!

EM
ELIJAH M.
Great!
Jason and his team are always fast, friendly, and fair and they always get it right the 1st time.
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 07/30/2019

Hi Elijah,

TH
TOM H.
07/30/2019
Same day turn around on a braking problem
My Highlander developed a pronounced shaking on the right front when I had to brake unexpectedly while running at 70 mph on the interstate. The problem was barely noticeable at speeds under 45 mph. I made an appointment to have the brakes checked and dropped it off at 8:00am. I was called before noon with a description of what they found, the cost to repair and that the parts were available locally. It was indicated that I could have my vehicle back by the end of the day. I gave the go ahead and was called about 3:30pm indicating the work was complete and I could pick up my vehicle. They also checked the rear brakes and other than lubricating the pins, they were fine. Great service from the staff. Best Way is the provider of choice for my wife and myself.
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 07/30/2019

Hi Tom,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. As always, We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicles and happy we can help!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

MT
MIKE T.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/28/2019
It's a cut above car repair shop
Was looking for a family owned repair shop and I can report this is just that. The owner Jason and office manager Amber are very nice. I've had some extensive work done on older car and am confident with their expertise, quality of work and pricing.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We appreciate the kind words and the opportunity to service your vehicles!

LC
Laura C.
South Carolina
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Laura said this business always does a great job.

Hi Laura,

EB
EDDIE (ROBERT) B.
07/19/2019
Knowledgeable - Professional - Trustworthy
I hesitated to purchase a BMW because I did not want to have to go to Charlotte for service. Best Way was highly recommended. I have found them to be knowledgeable, trustworthy and reliable. But the trait that is equally important to me is that I trust them.
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 07/19/2019

Hi Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We appreciate the kind words and as always, the opportunity to service your vehicle!

Have a great "vacation"

Amber B.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Amber said the service provided by this business is always helpful and honest.

Hi Amber,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle.

Have a good day,

07/18/2019
Took the time to explain the problems, what was more important to fix first, able to schedule in advance, very friendly.
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 07/18/2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We greatly appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and glad to hear you had a pleasant experience!

JJ
Jessie J.
South Carolina
Volvo S70
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Jessie said that the place does very good, honest work, he tells her what she needs and works with her to get it done. She could not be more satisfied with the place. She was not disappointed with anything they did.
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 07/19/2019

Hi Ms. Jamison,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. As always, We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle!

Lexus GS 400 Luxury Perform Sdn
07/17/2019
BEST CAR REPAIR SHOP IN THE CITY !!
Best car shop in the city Jason really knows alot about cars !
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 07/18/2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate the kind words and the opportunity to service your vehicle!

Have a wonderful day!

JANICE C.
Volvo S80
07/15/2019
Personable, trustworthy
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 07/16/2019

Hi Janice,

Thank you for taking the time to wirte a review for us. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle!

Have a great day!

MICHAEL G.
Mercedes-Benz ML430
07/13/2019
I was very pleased at the quick and thorough inspection and servicing of a coolant issue that I had not been able to identify.
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 07/15/2019

Hi Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle! Don't hesitate to call if you need anything!

Have a wonderful day!

DAVID B.
York, SC
07/12/2019
Courtesy and professional services for your vehicle.
The Technical Services received were second to none. Work was done in the time that was stated and rates were reasonable. Satisfied customer!
Jason & Sarah N. from Best Way Automotive Service responded on 07/12/2019

Hi David,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We appreciate the kind words and the opportunity to service your vehicle!

Have a great day!