Bethel Park Automotive Inc.

Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4

LZ
Lex Z.
Venetia, PA
01/24/2019
Poor communication & lies
This place is a joke! We were recommended to come here, so we tried them out. They had our car for 3 months! We took our vehicle there for new tires, oil change, new battery, and inspection. They said that the alternator was bad also, so we agreed to change that. We never got any update calls from them. We had to repeatedly call them again and again to get any information on the car and at what stage in the process it was. One of the times I called, they stated that the alternator in the Mazda was very rare and could only be bought at one place in the entire United States and that it would take a while to arrive. Never heard from them again after that. When I finally called to check up, they kept saying it wasn’t here yet. When I spoke with a friend who used to work there and is still friends with them, he said that the part did come in and it was just sitting, and they said to the friend that they didn’t have time for it. I had to keep calling to check up. They would always say whoever was working on my car wasn’t in or wasn’t available. I never got to speak to the owner like I had asked to repeatedly. Then they told me that the car was all put together, but that for it to pass inspection the battery had to run through certain cycles. They said they would get the car to where they needed it to be so they could pass it. Every time I would call, they would state that it wasn’t cycled all the way through yet. Then one day when I called to check up, they stated that they actually don’t offer that service and that we have to drive it ourselves. So we still had to pay a little over $1,300 and the car still needed to be taken to another mechanic in the area to be completed, it’s a shame.

Overall, we would never recommend this business. The front desk staff is extremely rude and they lie. I consider this company to be dishonest and not trustworthy. Don’t take your vehicle here, you’re honestly better off at any other mechanic in the area!

CK
Chuck K.
08/07/2017
I have used Bethel Park automotive for 18 years. Their service is always excellent - they do what they can to keep your cost as low as possible. I will not take my vehicles anywhere else.

SZ
Shelly Z.
Ford Cliff, PA
01/18/2017
They really do care!
My car overheated while driving to work. I called AAA for a tow to Bethal Park Automotive. 2 hours went by and tow truck had not come. Called the shop, they have been waiting for me to come & were rather upset that I have been sitting & waiting for so long AND of course I had to use the restroom! So, he came and got me, took me to a restroom & dropped me back off at my car, so I could continue to wait for tow! Once they came, towed it to shop, reviewed what was wrong & simply switched caps on radiator (which were accidentally put on backwards by another shop 2 months prior), flushed radiator to make sure, pressure tested & refilled fluid!!! This could have been an EASY rip off for another shop, but you could tell, they really do care about people!!! Thank you so much!!!

MT
marvin t.
07/15/2016
last two visits sub-par
Had both font and rear brakes and rotors done-several months later the squealing started-took it back-good news- covered under the warranty-bad news-lost my car for another day. Lat visit- timing belt change for $800.00-- nope-not going back.

Jeffrey S.
05/13/2013 Category: Service
Jeffrey said they did a good job and they did it fast.

FR
Frank R.
Toyota Celica
05/09/2013 Category: Service
Frank said they were very friendly. They accommodated his need for an appointment. He said the work was timely and the price was reasonable. He will recommend this business to his friends.

NS
Nick S.
South Park Township, PA
05/09/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Bryan. He said he was very happy with the service and this business upheld general principles.

WG
William G.
05/06/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Cindy. She said the business is honest and helpful. They are always on time.

PM
Patricia M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/06/2013 Category: Service
Patricia said she had no problems with her service. The work was done on time and done correctly. She has already recommended this business to others.

RL
Richard L.
Carnegie, PA
04/18/2013 Category: Service
Richard said he has been using this business for over 15 years and has never been disappointed with the work. They are fair, straight forward and he will continue to use them.

WS
William S.
Honda Accord
04/18/2013 Category: Service
William said the business always provides good service.

Millie H.
04/18/2013 Category: Service
Millie said this business estimates well, does good work and are done in a timely manner.

BP
Bruce P.
04/18/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Carol. She said this business provides excellent service.

SD
Sheree D.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
04/16/2013 Category: Service
Sheree said this business always does what she asks them to do. She said she has never had a problem and they do quality work.

Joseph B.
Suzuki SX4
04/16/2013 Category: Service
Joseph said he brought her vehicle in for service. She stated she has taken her vehicle to this business before, they are very nice, and she is very satisfied with their work.