Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

Marsha S.
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Trustworthy and Reliable
It is always easy to get a convenient time for my appointments. I trust Spencer to let me know how things are with my vehicle. I fully trust the information I am given, and appreciate my regular "discount". Thank you, much appreciated.
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation. We truly appreciate your business here, the kind comments for Spencer, [and] the 5 star review you gave us!

David M.
Chippewa Lake, MI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Recall work
Needed to have a few recalls done on my car and the staff was very pleasant and helpful.
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation. We truly appreciate your business here, [and] the 5 star review you gave us!

Steve B.
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service department
I always try to check in advance as to when they have a little down time in their schedule to make sure that there is no pressure to get thru taking care of my 2 cars. I was born and raised on a farm that my family has owned since 1827 and still own today. My father ingrained in me regular maintainance SAVES thousands in future. My last Sonta I got over 340,000 miles out of with just normal wear and tear usual cost. This dealership's service always pays attention to details and keeps me up to date on preventive maintainence. Recently I had an emergency out of town trip and they graciously worked me in and got me right out the door without inconveniently any other customers. Awesome KUDO's to Spencer and his team. It is always a team effort that makes a service department true winners!! That is rare in today's world.
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation. We truly appreciate your business here, the kind comments, [and] the 5 star review you gave us!

Coopersville, MI
2012 Hyundai Accent
02/05/2020 Category: Service
I have never been disappointed with the service I have received.
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

WS
Warren S.
Grand Haven, MI
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Betten Baker Hyundai service is the best
When arriving to have a common oil change I was greeted by Mike with a smile and an accommodating time frame to have the service requested. My service was completed and receive a clean auto for a very fair charge.
Thank you Mike and Betten Baker Hyundai
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 02/03/2020

AP
Alex P.
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service as always
Over40,000 miles now on my "new" Hyundai Tucson AWD Sport and it has been a flawless car thanks in part to the excellent service given at Betten Baker Hyundai. Thank you to Raven and Spencer for the courtesy, respect, professionalism and friendliness you always show me. And thanks to Rob Gergen who, nearly 2 years ago orchestrated the deal on my new car. Lovin' the Huyndai and Betten Baker Hyundai. Thanks everybody.
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 01/31/2020

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation. We truly appreciate your business here, the very kind comments for our staff, [and] the 5 star review you gave us!

SP
Susan P.
01/28/2020 Category: Service
service
always have great service
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 01/29/2020

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation. We truly appreciate your business here, the kind comment, [and] the 5 star review you gave us!

Maria S.
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Fast service
Everytime i go to betten baker they are fast and minimal waiting. Staff always friendly and i have not had a bad experience yet 😊
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

GW
Gavonnie W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and Communicative
Comfortable waiting area, free Wifi and service times given are pretty spot on, if not faster. They explain everything done and things that may need to be soon.
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation. We truly appreciate your business here, the nice comments, [and] the 5 star review you gave us!

SV
Suzanne V.
North Muskegon, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Quality Service Repeatedly
Never disappointed on the quality, efficient and timely service received at Betten Baker Hyundai. SPENSER always does an outstanding job coordinating and facilitating the work.

NW
Nancy W.
Twin Lake, MI
01/14/2020 Category: Service
My name is not Nancy
My name is David
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 01/16/2020

Happy New Year!

PS:  I will change the name in our system

Grand Haven, MI
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic
Always great service
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

BG
Bernie G.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/11/2020 Category: Service
On time
They are on time with appointments and are prompt in their service.
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

SP
Susan P.
01/09/2020 Category: Service
service
replaced the fog light quickly thanks!!
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation. We truly appreciate your business here, the nice comment, [and] the 5 star review you gave us!

LA
Lisa A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai sport issue, resolved
I took my Hyundai sport in with a problem with the programming on the auto start. All the personnel that I worked with was very courteous, friendly and helpful. They as well as the Hyundai company did everything until the issue was fixed. I'm very happy with the service that I received and will recommend them.
Thanks,
Lisa A
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 01/03/2020