Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

VG
Vicki G.
Montague, MI
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Just had our first oil change and 15 pt check of our 2018 vehicle. Was very pleased that we were able to get our car in on short notice. Staff is very friendly and listened any questions we had.
JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation.  We truly appreciate your business here, the kind comment, [and] the 5 star review!  Hope you have a great weekend!

Roxanne C.
Hudsonville, MI
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful and friendly staff!
I could get my care serviced closer to my home
but I drive 45 minutes to Baker Hyundai because of the service I receive!
JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation.  We truly appreciate your business here, the kind comment, [and] the 5 star review!  Hope you are having a great week!

Fountain, MI
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2018 Category: Service
The lack of quality and Truth
Do not trust them 2 make recommendations on other services and be aware that they may not put your car back together properly. And this was just an oil change.
JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for the survey reply.  I appreciate you taking my call yesterday.  I will be following up again today to discuss last nights inspection and your satisfaction with the results.

VN
Vera N.
Pentwater, MI
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Better Baker
Service was excellent as usual. Done in a timely manner and good people to deal with. Thank-you.
JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation.  We truly appreciate your business here, the kind comment, [and] the 5 star review!  Hope you have a great week!

LA
Linda A.
Twin Lake, MI
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Always great service
I appreciate the reliability of taking my Hyundai to Betten Baker Hyundai for regular maintenance as I can be assured everything is being looked after as it should be - I don’t have to worry!
JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

John M.
Spring Lake, MI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Great, timely service
Easy to schedule, always on time, and fully explains what is to be done and after what had been done, very much appreciated.
JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

CP
Carol P.
Newaygo, MI
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Place!!
Every time I have ever taken my vehicle in for any type of maintenance the service has been excellent!! I have always been treated with the utmost respect. I've never had a bad experience.
JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation.  We truly appreciate your business here, the kind comments, [and] the 5 star review!  Hope you have a great weekend!

Steve B.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Spencer is awesome and so is the cashier. Great place to work with. They give the ULTIMATE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The above in review title says it all.
JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation.  We truly appreciate your business here, the kind comments, [and] the 5 star review!  Hope you are having a great week!

Darlene R.
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Great
JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Darla B.
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Always great
I always have a great experience here. It’s one of the reasons I stayed with Hyundai when it came time to renew lease. Super nice, efficient, thorough.
JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

CF
Charles F.
06/06/2018 Category: Service
No drama
I depend on this place to take care of my Hyundai's maintenance schedule, drama free. I schedule online, when I arrive, the paperwork takes almost no time at all, I get a text when the job is done, I retrieve my clean, completely maintained car, pay a very competitive amount, and leave with a smile on my face..............no drama.
JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Zeeland, MI
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Very prompt and great service and warranty. Love our Hyundai.
JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

DK
Douglas K.
Byron Center, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/31/2018 Category: Service
The Service was excellent and timely. I especially like being informed where you were at and what you were you doing throughout the Service Time.
We drive over 70 miles for Betten/Baker Hyundai Service. Please keep doing your excellent and timely service work an we will keep returning.
JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 06/01/2018

Justin W.
North Muskegon, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Emergency service
An emergency light went on and the team made room to have the vehicle checked on Saturday. They are awesome
JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

SV
Suzanne V.
North Muskegon, MI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Top Quality and Professional
Spenser continues to provide the best service—-timely, professional, user-friendly and knowledgeable. Could t be happier with the service for my Santa Fe. THANK YOU Spencer!

Darrell & Suzanne Van Fossan
JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

LW
Lynne W.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/23/2018 Category: Service
The friendliness and excellent work.
Spencer and his team are great.
JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Whitehall, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
Service is fine. They were fast and friendlly.
JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

White Cloud, MI
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Always a great experience
We very much appreciate and enjoy working with Betten Baker Hyundai
JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation.  We truly appreciate your business here, [and] the 5 star review!  Hope you have a great weekend!

James B.
Ludington, MI
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/17/2018 Category: Service
The friendlyness and willingness to help.
The staff are always very professional and friendly,
JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

DJ
David J.
Spring Lake, MI
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Customer review
Always treated like I just brought in the "top of the line ". Quick, efficient, and friendly not to mention the excellent car wash! 2013 Elektra gt
JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018