Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5
Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

North Muskegon, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/26/2021 Category: Service
People our friendly and helpful. Work was done quickly. Reasonable price.
Staff are friendly and know their job. Work done promptly.
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 03/01/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our service operation. I was disappointed to see we did not earn your 5 star rating. Anything less than your 100% satisfaction is a reflection on all of us here at Betten Baker Hyundai [and] with Hyundai America.  I apologize for the lack of follow up and will look into that today.

PG
Pamela G.
Big Rapids, MI
2021 Hyundai Palisade
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Professional Services
Service on my Palisade was handled in a very professional manner
JO
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 02/25/2021

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation. We truly appreciate your business here, the kind comment, [and] the 5 star review you gave us!

Taylor B.
02/16/2021 Category: Service
The team was amazing. They made me feel like my car was on the right hands. They made sure I had all the information kept me up to date on all the repairs and even fix my car a week a head of the scheduled date. Very pleased!
JO
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 02/17/2021

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation. We truly appreciate your business here, the kind comments, [and] the 5 star review you gave us!

PB
Philip B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/08/2021 Category: Service
The people
They do a great job making you feel your business is appreciated
JO
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 02/09/2021

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation. We truly appreciate your business here, the nice comment, [and] the 5 star review you gave us!

WS
Warren S.
02/01/2021 Category: Service
Professional and friendly and complete
Can’t go wrong with the team at Betten Baker Hyundai of Muskegon
JO
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 02/02/2021

2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/28/2021 Category: Service
2020 Palisade
Friendly service staff !
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 01/29/2021

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation. We truly appreciate your business here, [and] the 5 star review you gave us!  We will continue to work with Hyundai on the odor issue.  If others have the same concerns, I am confident they will eventually have a permanent solution.

AP
Alex P.
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Continued good service
The quality of service has not diminished under the new Service Manager, Caleb. I am as satisfied as ever with the work and level of service I am getting at Betten Hyundai. Thanks staff for keeping my Hyundai in tip top shape!
JO
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation. We truly appreciate your business here, the nice comments for Caleb, [and] the 5 star review you gave us!

Jeff W.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Continued excellence
As a customer for the past three years my service experience has always exceeded my expectations. Even though my 2013 Sonata Hybrid was purchased out of state, the service department has always greeted and provided me with superb attention.
JO
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 01/15/2021

SK
Sharon K.
Holland, MI
2020 Hyundai Sonata
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Very nice employees
I was greeted promptly and felt welcomed. They got my car right in and the mechanic was very thorough. I will definitely return for servicing my vehicle.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding!
Outstanding and friendly service
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 12/31/2020

Happy New Year!

JV
Jennifer V.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Workers got job done, and handled both me as customer and car with respect.
JO
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 12/17/2020

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/15/2020 Category: Service
Quality service
Totaled a car after hitting a deer so we purchased a lightly used Hyundai Santa Fe. Became concerned that the headlights were aimed very low, making it very difficult to see on country roads. Just thought we would stop by and see if Betten Hyundai service could help. They could not get us in right away but offered an appointment a few days later. We brought the car in and explained the issue. There was no problem, nothing about "that is how they all are" anything like that which I have gotten from some dealers in the past. They simply said they understood our concern and would check everything. Half hour they said we are all set. Lights are set to factory standards. No charge. Very happy with the service and the results.
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 12/16/2020

Thank you for the good review and the nice comments!

2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Covid, anyone?
Won't be going back anytime soon; seems like most of the employees don't believe we're in the middle of a pandemic.
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 12/07/2020

I apologize your vehicle did not show up? in our system.  Your service advisor told me he found it quickly.  I tested it myself and found you in our appointment system and our operating system right away, so there is nothing I could fix here.

You are 100% correct that you should have been given an estimated completion time.  I covered that today with your service advisor.  I also mentioned that you did not feel he was courteous or friendly.

I could not find anyone there that would admit to having their feet on a desk with a mask around their chin, coughing and sniffling.  Either it was another customer that was there (or) more likely, no one in the sales department would admit to my inquiries.  I will make a point to supervise that area more often.

Regardless, I sincerely apologize for the service experience you had and will intensify our efforts to keep our customer's safe, informed, and with our courtesy and respect.

AC
Adriel C.
11/23/2020 Category: Service
Kind staff, quick and professional.
This is the second time I’ve had my car worked on here and I will always go back. They get you in quick, are always kind/professional, and get your vehicle fixed in a timely manner.
JO
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

John B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Fast, accurate service
The warranty administrator should get a raise.
JO
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020