Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

AP
Alex P.
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly folks; work well done; priced right
We are enjoying our new 2018 Hyundai; great car!
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation. We truly appreciate your business here, the kind comments, [and] the 5 star review you gave us! Hope you have a great holiday season!

Jim S.
Grand Haven, MI
2006 Hyundai Tucson
12/15/2018 Category: Service
x
x

Thank you for taking the time to review our service operation. I was disappointed to see we did not earn your 5 star rating. Anything less than your 100% satisfaction is a reflection on all of us here at Betten Baker Hyundai [and] with Hyundai America.

If there is anything you could comment on that would help us improve your next visit here, I would really like to know. Customer feedback is very important to me. Feel free to e-mail or call me anytime.

SV
Suzanne V.
North Muskegon, MI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
We have grown to expect outstanding and timely service as this facility. The people are very user friendly, cooperative and knowledgeable. We wouldn't go to any other auto service facility.
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

VN
Vera N.
Pentwater, MI
2012 Hyundai Genesis
12/05/2018 Category: Service
I have always appreciated the courteous and professional attitude of Betten Hyundai.
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

11/30/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly service
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation. We truly appreciate your business here, the kind comment, [and] the 5 star review you gave us! Hope you have a great week!

PW
Patricia W.
Nunica, MI
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Love the quick, prompt, friendly service I get there. I live in Grand Rapids but prefer to go to the Muskegon location. Definitely worth the trip for no pressure attitude.
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation. We truly appreciate your business here, the kind comment, [and] the 5 star review you gave us! Hope you are having a great week!

11/28/2018 Category: Service
Helpful staff.
The staff got me in and took care of my problem (nail in rear tire), expeditiously!

Cynthia M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Betten Baker Hyundai Provides Great Service
Everyone in the service department is very professional and helpful. Spencer is always willing to go above and beyond to help.

Steve B.
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/27/2018 Category: Service
extremely positive
As in my many previous reviews, I can not say enough positive words about Spencer and his entire team. He always makes sure that his best available service person is available to go over my car with a" fine tooth comb." Being born and raised on a family farm that my family has had since 1827 and still have today, my father in the 1950's & 1960's and early 1970's instilled in me (and I am politely saying that) to properly maintain our farm equipment. I am now 67 and I still carry that philosophy with me today. I have instilled that in my 22 year old son & 32 year son also. I replaced a 2004 Sonta after 360,000 miles (I bought new) with the 2015 Sonta Hybrid I have today. In fact your mechanics said you could eat off my 2004 engine it was so well taken care of. We also have a 2002 Santa Fe we bought new with 160,000 that my wife drives to and from school and we have spent very little on it other that normal wear and tear items because we carefully follow manual care schedule & due to Spencer have his team carefully check that car over every time to prevent future big league problems.

I also want to compliment your parts lady and cashier. Both of them have always gone out of their way to make my experience at the dealership very positive.

Steve Britton
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation. We truly appreciate your business here, the kind comments for our Hyundai team, [and] the 5 star review you gave us! Hope you are having a great week!

Ron B.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Great people!
Always give extra effort in every way.

James A.
Ludington, MI
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Excellent service!
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

BN
Bruce N.
New Era, MI
2012 Hyundai Accent
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Always good service
The team at this location always excell.
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

11/17/2018 Category: Service
Hyundaiserviced
I needed my service done right away as I needed to drive it across the state, they got me in right away the next day and did the work expeditiously.

If there is anything you could comment on that would help us improve your next experience here, I would really like to know. Customer feedback is very important to me. Feel free to e-mail or call me anytime.

Sally B.
I love the car

David L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2018 Category: Service
As always, great service!

Grand Haven, MI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation. We truly appreciate your business here, the kind comment, [and] the 5 star review you gave us! Hope you have a great weekend!

2013 Hyundai Accent
Great service as always!
Always helpful, honest, and friendly :-)

James P.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
our car
love our Hyundai!!!

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation. We truly appreciate your business here, [and] the 5 star review you gave us! Hope you have a great weekend!

Michael M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Quick
Went in for routine oil change and was in and out in 20 min ..! Fast for a dealership
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Spring Lake, MI
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Fast, Efficient
Great service provided and friendly staff. Will return again.