Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

Samuel B.
10/24/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding customer service and repairs.
I walked in during the busy hours, but I was greeted the second I walked in and was informed of the short wait. I received prompt, courteous, and professional service.

Jeff W.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/23/2020 Category: Service
The people here care
As a continual returning customer in servicing my 2913 Hybrid Sonata for multiple years, my experience has always contained professional expertise, highest customer concern, and useful and actionable guidance. Particular praise, satisfaction, and admiration belongs to Spencer, the Service Manager.

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Service manager communicates the necessary repairs very well
Wait times aren't long and if there is a problem with the part or the repair, the service manager will let you know right away.
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation. We truly appreciate your business here, the nice comment for Spencer, [and] the 5 star review you gave us!

LH
Linda H.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/19/2020 Category: Service
Treated fairly
I have always been treated fairly by Betten Baker Hyundai. This is my third lease with them.
JO
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation. We truly appreciate your business here, [and] the 5 star review you gave us!

CA
Carl A.
Spring Lake, MI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Promptness. Explaination of service being done. car washed
The serviceman, Spencer, was polite, prompt and knowledgeable.
JO
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our service operation. I was disappointed to see we did not earn your 5 star rating. Anything less than your 100% satisfaction is a reflection on all of us here at Betten Baker Hyundai [and] with Hyundai America.

If there is anything you could comment on that would help us improve your next visit here, I would really like to know. Customer feedback is very important to me. Feel free to e-mail or call me anytime.

Carolyn S.
Ravenna, MI
10/05/2020
Madison made it quick and easy for me!
Madison helped me get the exact car I wanted and made the process super easy for me!
JO
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 10/07/2020

Thank you for the kind comments for Madison and the 5 star review you gave us!

Martha M.
Manistee, MI
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/05/2020 Category: Service
Fabulous Service Dept.
This service dept is hands down the best I have ever dealt with. Spencer was very helpful, pleasant and efficient. He called when the needed part arrived, scheduled the service, and he called when my car was finished. Promptly. And he was very pleasant, as was the cashier, whose name I cannot recall. I am a seasonal west Michigan resident, and will return for all my service needs when I return next summer.
JO
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 09/08/2020

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation. We truly appreciate your business here, the kind comments for Spencer and Raven, [and] the 5 star review you gave us!

2020 Hyundai Tucson
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful Employees
This place has the most wonderful employees!
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 09/03/2020

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation. We truly appreciate your business here, the kind comments, [and] the 5 star review you gave us!

Steve B.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Spencer the customer service writer always listens very carefully. If he does not know the answer to a question, he does not guess an an answer. He ALWAYS offers to find the answer and gets back with me. That is a sign of a awesome of a great customer service person.
JO
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 08/20/2020

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation. We truly appreciate your business here, the nice comments for Spencer, [and] the 5 star review you gave us!

08/14/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Happy Day
The staff at Betten Baker Hyundai have always been very friendly and thoughtful to deal with. I have so far never been disappointed in my dealings with the them.
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 08/17/2020

David G.
08/10/2020 Category: Service
Engine replacement
We are happy that our 2015 Sonata received a new engine after a long series of oil consumption tests. It was done in a timely manner and we are confident that our car will provide us with many more miles of reliable transportation.
JO
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 08/10/2020

Grand Haven, MI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/04/2020 Category: Service
Always friendly service
Great
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 08/05/2020

2019 Hyundai Veloster
08/01/2020 Category: Service
Its service.
I highly recommend Betten Baker Hyundai.
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 08/03/2020

GS
Glen S.
Newaygo, MI
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Freindly, fast , great service!
JO
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 07/31/2020

BF
Barry F.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Sales people are great.
JO
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 07/28/2020