Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

AP
Alex P.
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Always can count on the service department to provide exactly what my car needs in the way of service and maintenance. Very friendly staff; they make efforts to know their customers and always willing to engage in friendly conversation. A pleasure to take my car there for service.
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation. We truly appreciate your business here, the nice comments, [and] the 5 star review you gave us!

SL
Susan L.
Olathe, KS
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Out of state vehicle problem!
I had a problem with my vehicle while on vacation out of state. Mike and Spencer were most helpful in ordering a part for me and making sure the warranty covered the part and fixing the car. They were great! The service department was friendly and most efficient!

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation. We truly appreciate your business here, the kind comments, [and] the 5 star review you gave us!

10/15/2019 Category: Service

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation. We truly appreciate your business here, the nice comment, [and] the 5 star review you gave us!

John S.
Fruitport, MI
Service on 10/11/19
Betten Baker Hyundai does great service work and get you in and out very quickly. I always appreciate their service.

Grand Haven, MI
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance to
Friendly polite workers.... efficient service... everything done
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation. We truly appreciate your business here, [and] the 5 star review you gave us!

PW
Paul W.
Spring Lake, MI
2006 Hyundai Sonata
10/14/2019 Category: Service
My Betten Baker Hyundai treats me really nice.
I always go to my Hyundai dealership for an oil change. I like to keep in touch with them because they look out for me with things that could possibly go wrong. The service is great.

AE
Anne E.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/10/2019 Category: Service

Claire M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/07/2019 Category: Service
I can not say anything bad about the service . The men were polite very helpful . I was very satisfied .
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

CL
Cleber L.
Grand Haven, MI
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Attention to requests
My only complaint is i asked for a specific type of oil to be administered in the car 5W20 synthetic and they put 5W30. Need to be more attentive to customer requests is all.
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our service operation. I was disappointed to see we did not earn your 5 star rating. Anything less than your 100% satisfaction is a reflection on all of us here at Betten Baker Hyundai [and] with Hyundai America.

I can verify that your engine DID get the Mobil 1 5w20 oil you requested.  I realize the invoice states 5W30/5W20, but just to make sure we ran an inventory count on the Mobil 1 and the only Mobil 1 sold last week was the 5W20 we used on your vehicle.

Darla B.
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Very efficient... nice waiting area... staff so friendly. Missed Spencer being there, but I was well taken care of just the same.

2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Always an excellent experience; able to get my appointments very timely, able to work with my schedule. Very quick service, always go the extra mile.
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you!

KW
Kimberly W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Friendly staff.

KV
Kathy V.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
They are there for me even without an appointment
They answered the smallest of questions avout my car that i didn't know. With out a scheduled appointment
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you!

Jack L.
Fruitport, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Quick and excellent work done.
In and out in less than an hour today.
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

BL
Brenda L.
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/25/2019 Category: Service
They provided top notch service on my Kona.

2019 Hyundai Veloster
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional service
Overall, excellent and professional service!

David L.
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Awesome as always!
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

SJ
Sharon J.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2019 Category: Service
customer service
I hope Spencer is doing well. He is a great guy and Raven is awesome as well

Sharon
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

WB
Wendy B.
Whitehall, MI
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Warrenty work
Would rather not had the engine problem in the 1st place but happy that they had a loaner for me to use and the engine was covered under warranty.
The work was done quicker than I expected.
John O., Parts and Service Director from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

ME
Michelle E.
Plainfield, IL
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I was in from out of town and needed an emergency seat repair. The service department was more than accommodating, professional & did everything they could to help me out. Great experience. I will travel back to have my Hyundai services there again.