Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

Dirk S.
Grand Haven, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/15/2018 Category: Service
The service department is great. They are punctual. They get on the job.
Spencer runs a great service department. He is polite and professional... a likable sort. His department runs on time and gets you out the door with a job well done. I appreciate the 10 bucks off for buying the car there as well. Car wash is a nice benefit. I got a full service oil change and tire rotation cheaper than the guys across the street will charge to just change my oil.
JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation.  We truly appreciate your business here, the kind comments, [and] the 5 star review!  Hope you are having a great week!

Stefanie W.
Rockford, MI
2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/13/2018 Category: Service
nice ppl - explain everything -very Trustworthy
xxoo
JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation.  We truly appreciate your business here, the kind comment, [and] the 5 star review!  Hope you have a great week!

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/11/2018 Category: Service
efficient
Got me in and out. Did a recall repair as well.
JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

John M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Always excellent!
I've come to expect excellent service and I've never been disappointed!
JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

ZR
Zachary R.
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Knowledge and professionalism
Spencer was great.
JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation.  We truly appreciate your business here, the kind comment, [and] the 5 star review!  Hope you are having a great week!

Jaennette B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/07/2018 Category: Service
30,000 mile check up
Work was done as expected.
JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our service operation.  I was disappointed to see we did not earn your 5 star rating.  Anything less than your 100% satisfaction is a reflection on all of us here at Betten Baker Hyundai [and] with Hyundai America.  If there is anything you could comment on regarding not being kept updated and/or not going over the repairs and the inspection, I would really appreciate it. Customer feedback is very important to me.  Feel free to e-mail or call me anytime.

KH
Kim H.
Twin Lake, MI
2016 Hyundai Genesis
KIM
TIMELY
JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation.  We truly appreciate your business here, the kind comment, [and] the 5 star review!  Hope you have a great weekend!

AP
Alex P.
Hyundai
Very pleased with the service department.

SV
Suzanne V.
North Muskegon, MI
Outstanding Service
I won't take my car to anyone else. Service is always timely, friendly and courteous. The service performed is outstanding and thoroughly explained.
JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation.  We truly appreciate your business here, the kind comments, [and] the 5 star review!  Hope you have a great weekend!

HH
Harvey H.
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Brought in my 2011 Hyundai Elantra TSE for 82,500 mi. service. Completely no hassle appointment. Vehicle was in and out within the stated times. Multi point safety and maintenance check performed along wit a much needed was. I guess I just like my routine service routine. No drama, no surprises.
JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you for taking time to review our Hyundai Service operation.  We truly appreciate your business here, the kind comments, [and] the 5 star review!  Hope you have a great week!

IH
Ira H.
Lakeland, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Quick and easy scheduled maintenance.
Quick and easy scheduled maintenance. In quick and done in a reasonable amount of time.
JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Linda S.
Richmond, VA
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Everything was great
I am visiting from out of state so I doubt I’ll be back for my next scheduled service. But when I’m back in Muskegon I will come here if my car needs servicing. The service dept was super efficient. Even asked me if I had a service plan from my hometown. The waiting room was comfortable.
I am very pleased with my Betten experience.
JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

White Cloud, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Always great service
I'm always very pleased with the service at Betten Baker Hyundai.
JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

07/16/2018 Category: Service
Great for the cr, not for the owner
I already wrote the comments in detail, explaining how great the car was serviced, how quickly I was in and out, but the waiting room, with absolutely no amenities, not even coffee, was very poor. The waiting area should be over the top for your existing customers so they will want to relax and enjoy the wait and get the service they deserve.
JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

I have seen the Subaru waiting area and it is very nice.  I apologize for the coffee not being made, that should not happen even with the reduced staffing we have on Saturday morning.  I'm happy we did the great job on your service, that is always our main focus here.  Feel free to e-mail or call me anytime.

James P.

JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Jeff W.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Always professional, punctual, and helpful
On a continual basis the service team goes above and beyond to provide professional, punctual, and quality service. Very fortunate to have such a team continuing to maintain my automobile .
JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

David L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Oil change Santa fe
Fast and excellent service. Tx!
JOHN O. from Betten Baker Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018