Big 8 Tire and Auto Center

DK
Dani K.
12/03/2017
Terrible
If you want to have to pay for 8 hours of labor for a job that took 4 1/2 hours and pay for parts that Jerry broke go to Big 8. I will never go back or refer a friend. Please do not take your car here. You'll be wasting you're money. Save your money and go somewhere they actually care about your business.

SP
STEVE P.
12/31/2016
Tire rotation
Very good experience. Brought my truck in for a tire rotation and was finished in less than 30 min. Very satisfied.

CHERIE W.
Nissan Sentra
12/30/2016
Super helpful, friendly staff
Don was very helpful & answered all my questions. Nice guy. Clean store/shop too!

LD
LARRY D.
Hyundai Azera
12/28/2016
Dead Battery
late in the afternoon attempted to start car, battery dead. called big 8 and jerry sent a tech out to start my car, success. went to big 8 and new battery installed, and now am on my way. great job and kudos to crew.

PJ
PAULA J.
Chrysler 200
12/28/2016
They fix it right the first time!
I was having a problem with my heater they diagnosed the problem and fixed it correctly.

LAURA B.
excellent service
Excellent and honest service was greatly appreciative of the service thanks very much

WK
WALTER (HAP) K.
Toyota Avalon
New Tires - Quickly!
I needed new tires in anticipation of a trip to the Twin Cities which I didn't want to make on tires with borderline tread. Jerry was able to get new tires installed the next day, and just in time in turned out for an unexpected snowfall.

TP
TERRI or CHRIS P.
12/23/2016
Great service, in record time
I called one day, they were able to fix our truck the next day. Service is always great at Big 8 Tyre.

KH
KENNETH or SALLY H.
12/18/2016
Routine Maintenance
Always responsive and courteous. Fair pricing and very good service. Kind of a "one stop" shop for tires, oil changes, various car issues, etc...

STEVE and MARIAN H.
Dodge Caliber
12/15/2016
Great service and great people!
I dropped my car off the night before and by the end of the next day, it was done! When I went to pick it up, the serviceman took some extra time to explain the special features of the tires I just bought and pointed out that he would rotate them every 6,000 miles for FREE! You can't ask for better service!

STEPHANIE and MIKE B.
12/08/2016
Never had any complaints in all of the years we've used them.
Great business

Prompt, competent, reassuring service

RA
ROBERT/CATHY A.
12/05/2016
Great service, knowledge, products and price.
This is not my first set of tires or repair service and they continue to deliver! This last purchase was for a set of tires and Big8 matched up my needs perfectly. I love the lifetime tire rotation which is a huge cost savings over the life of the tires. The people at Big8 have a "Think Customer" mindset! If you have not tried Big8 you should consider so for your next service or set of tires.

PS
Quick and efficient.

JEFF/CAROLYN ANNE S.
12/03/2016
2010 Camry
My place to go for tires , Needed new tires looked up reviews on tires but Jerry suggest new Firestone Fuel Fighter tires, so giving them a try. Also had front end alignment and radiator flush new coolant. Feel very work is always done timely manner and honest.

LP
LYN or PHIL P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/01/2016
Customer service awesome
We have taken our vehicles to Big 8 many times, and every time we have had awesome customer service along with great service on our vehicles.

MARTIN and MARY W.
Good experience

MOLLY B.
11/24/2016
Honest guys
Jerry is informative and honest about the work my car needs. He really helps me make the safest choice for my car.

DJ
DON J.
Mercury Montego
11/24/2016
reliable
done on time and within quote

JAMES/MARTHA L.
11/18/2016
Always good service
Appointments are honored and always will efficient