Jerry and Linda M.
03/20/2019
Superb customer service and truthfulness.
Have used these mechanics for many years and have referred many people to them as well. They will always tell you "like it is" and not recommend services that are unneeded.

Mary S.
03/19/2019
Always great customer service , efficient and honest ...Hard to find these days ... keep up the awesome work !

Matt H.
Oxnard, CA
Jeep Commander
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Matt said he would recommend the business for service.

Jim L.
Ford Crown Victoria
Honest
Efficient and knowledgeable.

Stef and Celia S.
03/12/2019
Personal service and fixed right the first time
Expert technicians, quality parts and test driving my cars after repairs yield an excellent experience.

Duaine W.
Bill Clark Automotive
I enjoy the professionalism ,that bill clark displays to his costumers .

Matt H.
03/08/2019
Perfect Service as Usual
My family has been using Bill Clark’s Automotive for years. It is always a great experience when dealing with Joe and his people, they are always very friendly and professional. I highly recommend them for your automotive needs.

Jim H.
03/06/2019
Professional Work, job well done!
Joe and his crew does excellent job on my vehicles for last ten year's.I will continue use his service.

TD
Tony D.
Dodge Challenger
03/05/2019
Honest, knowledgeable & friendly.
I’ve been bringing our family cars to Joe’s shop for too many years to count. They do great work, and so dependable. I recommend this shop to everyone. They are hands down the best, and i’m A very selective customer.

CP
Cheryl P.
02/28/2019
Bill Clarkes has been my trusted automotive servicer for over 10 years
Joe and crew at Bill Clarks have provided excellent automotive service for over 10 years. They do excellent diagnostics, mileage service levels, are very thorough and their prices are very reasonable. Did I mention they the also very personable and work with you on scheduling. They also have some nice free services, like taking your car for smog. Recently, they diagnosed and fixed a check engine light on my 19 year old Honda.

KL
Kim L.
02/25/2019
Great Service Again
This is the second time I've had a car repaired by Bill Clark Auto. Both times were excellent experiences. This time I asked for additional work which they did not do because it wasn't needed. They could have easily done the work, but they try hard to keep costs down. Honest, friendly, competent, fair price. My car won't be going elsewhere.

GG
Gabe and Carol G.
02/17/2019
The best auto mechanic shop in Ventura
I've been going to Bill Clarks Automotive for 35 years. They treat customers like family. Joe and his crew always do a great job with good prices. I've recommended to Bill Clarks Auto to lots of my friends, and they've all been happy with the service they've gotten.

John F.
02/17/2019
Service experience
I am very satisfied with the service provided.

Jim C.
02/15/2019
Bill Clark’s Automotive
Great work and honest!!

Jim B.
02/15/2019
Excellent customer service
I went to Bill Clarks Automotive on a recommendation from a friend. The shop is clean and well organized. Joe greeted me and took the information he needed to work on my truck. The work was done quickly and to my surprise, he did not charge labor. While it was just a battery replacement, I was prepared to pay something for labor. That was appreciated. I would recommend Bill Clarks Automotive to anyone looking for a good, honest mechanic.

NP
Nancy P.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Nancy said that the place was excellent, thorough, she appreciated the documentation and they are her new mechanics from now on.

DF
Dennis F.
Oxnard, CA
Toyota Tundra
02/13/2019
Fair and honest
Another very good experience at Bill Clarks. Have been there several times and all havine been great with all of the employees
A good place to take your car, fair and honest

DZ
Debra Z.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/06/2019
Joe and crew are the best!
I’ve been going to Bill Clark’s Auto for many years and Joe and crew do a great job! I never feel like I’m being sold services that I don’t need. It’s very important to trust your mechanics. Becca does a great job too!

David C.
02/05/2019
Trustworthy and great service!
We've been taking our cars to Joe for years now. It's so nice to have a mechanic that we know and can trust.

Daniel W.
02/05/2019
Great people
Tracked down the problem in minimal time. They came in over the weekend to do the work.
Amazing.