NP
Nancy P.
Dodge Dakota
06/26/2019
On the road agsin!
Quick and friendly service! The team at Bill Clarks got my truck up and running again. Reasonably priced!

SE
Scott E.
Port Hueneme, CA
Chrysler 200
06/23/2019
Reliable and Integrity
Excellent customer service and car care. Always complete job on time with no hidden fees.

PM
Peggy M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/23/2019
TRUST
Joe is upfront and honest in evaluating any auto problem I present to him. He only does what is necessary, but will tell me to watch for future maintenance that may be due later. TRUST is the strongest trait I can name.

Kenny B.
06/20/2019
THE most honest mechanic in Ventura
We've been coming here for many years. The work is always done right. The price is always fair. Joe only does the work that needs to be done. He is a solid mechanic that will keep your cat in top shape. Don't hesitate. Stay away from the dealerships and trust Joe and his team to take care of your car. You won't be disappointed.
Joe B. from Bill Clarks Automotive Inc responded on 06/22/2019

Thank You, Kenny! We appreciate your kind words, and are pleased that you continue to be a huge part of our success, and a part of our BCA family!

KV
Kiana V.
Honda Civic Si
06/20/2019
Fast, honest, and now our family’s new go to mechanic !!

06/19/2019
Honest and Reliable
Bill Clark has your best interest in mind. Joe is doing a great job and his shop is an example of honesty, reliability and great old fashioned work. No pushy style or upsell.
Joe B. from Bill Clarks Automotive Inc responded on 06/22/2019

Thank you. We work hard to earn our customers trust, and are pleased that you are pleased! Thank you for your trust!

Toyota Tundra
Thankful for BCA crew!
Got towed in and Joe was able to look over my vehicle right away. Pinpointed the problem and took care it the same day. Personable, trustworthy, knowledgeable, and great service. Wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Don H.
Repair 2006 F-150
F-150 broke down unexpectedly. We had it tow to his shop. Joe repaired it that day, even with his busy schedule. He showed me his loyalty to his customers
Joe B. from Bill Clarks Automotive Inc responded on 06/22/2019

Thank You, Don!  We understand that these sudden breakdowns occur, and always do our very best to accomodate our customers. We appreciate YOUR loyalty!

Maureen S.
Buick Regal
Always reliable and dependable
I’m new to town someone recommended them To me and even thought they never worked
On my car they never charged me just for taking a look when I needed repairs.very nice honest mechanics. They’re not afraid to give you advice even if I didn’t utilize their services.

GI
Glenn I.
Dodge Dakota
06/11/2019
Joe,Shawn, Becca always make you feel like family !
This the best and most honest shop around. They give you a complete analysis of what you need for the future. Plus take care of your daily needs. They always go above and beyond for every customer. I won't go anywhere else with my vehicle!!👍

NC
Nick C.
Oxnard, CA
06/11/2019
Joe is the best!!!!
I would not take my car anywhere else, very honest.

Jack B.
Ford Thunderbird
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Jack said the staff went over and above finding parts for his vehicle. They also stored the vehicle for him till the parts were ready.

EE
Ely and Sandy E.
06/01/2019
Trust and confidence.
10-15 years has repaired and serviced all my vehicles. Toyota pku, Durango, and Ford Focus. Can't imagine going anywhere else for auto issues. Joe Bentz gives you honest assessments of repairs, what he can and can't do.

TT
Tim T.
05/30/2019
No need to look any further...
I've known Joe for many years in both a professional and personal setting.
His honesty and professionalism are irrefutable. I've never had a bad experience nor do I know anybody who has had a bad experience. Your vehicle will receive first-rate service and you will get truth each and every time you visit.

Michelle L.
Oxnard, CA
The Best Service!
The folks here take such good care of their customers! Professional service, knowledge and A+ customer care make them #1

Jody C.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/29/2019
Bill Clark Automotive is the best!
Nothing like an honest and trustworthy mechanic. Joe and his staff are all amazing. Thank you for always keeping my cars in top shape!

KW
Kathleen W.
Excellent service!
Prompt service and the guys here are so trustworthy !! I recommend Bill Clark Automotive to anyone!!!

Robert and Christina S.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/28/2019
F250 Repairs
Unfortunately the repairs were not the quality that was anticipated. After thousands of dollars the truck makes loud whining noises.
Christina
Joe B. from Bill Clarks Automotive Inc responded on 05/29/2019

Christine,  I'm sorry to hear this. Our goal has always been to have complete customer satisfaction. You should expect nothing less. I would appreciate having the opportunity to correct these concerns, and will contact you during regular business hours to hopefully resolve these issues.  Respectfully,  Joe Bentz

MATTHEW S.
05/24/2019
Rear Main Oil Leak and Repair (2002 Toyota Sequoia)
Joe and his team of pros took very good care of me and my high mileage SUV. Dropped it off before Christmas, left the country until after the first of the year; bingo job complete and cost was fair.

At Bill Clarks Auto, they do what they say and say what they do!
Very refreshing for me the consumer and professinal driver...
Joe B. from Bill Clarks Automotive Inc responded on 05/29/2019

Matt,  Thanks so much! We really try our best to accomodate our customers, and provide honest, reliable service at a fair price. Our team appreciates the opportunity to earn your trust.

TA
Tim A.
Jeep Cherokee
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Tim said the mechanic was nice and friendly.