Bill Clarks Automotive Inc

Leslie T. on 12/13/2017
"4"
Great service as always. After reviewing my bill I noticed I was Charged $300 for diagnostic service, I believe I was Told it was $150 so that was a surprise.
Vehicle: GMC Yukon XL
Service Date: 12/13/2017
Review Created: 12/13/2017 09:41 PM
Joe B. at Bill Clarks Automotive Inc responded on 12/14/2017

Leslie,

Thank you for your continued patronage, we truly appreciate your business. If you review your repair invoice a bit closer, you will see that the $300.00 labor fee included some of the work performed as well as the diagnosis fee. The actual diagnosis fee you were quoted was $120.00, we discounted that to $60.00 since you approved the repairs. Please feel free to contact us if we can help clarify those costs. Again, thank you for the nice review, and allowing us to continue to serve you.

Owner

Thomas H. on 11/30/2017
Thomas said the service was excellent. Joe does great work, and the prices were good.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 11/30/2017
Joe B. at Bill Clarks Automotive Inc responded on 12/14/2017

Thank You, Thomas! We appreciate your loyalty!

Owner

Dan G. on 11/30/2017
Dan said the price was a little expensive but they were able to repair his vehicle.
Vehicle: Mercury Mariner
Service Date: 11/27/2017
Review Created: 11/30/2017
Joyce S. on 11/28/2017
Joyce said she would recommend the business for service.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 11/21/2017
Review Created: 11/28/2017
Terri G. on 11/27/2017
Terri said she has done business at this facility for over 35years. The staff has always been honest.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 11/20/2017
Review Created: 11/27/2017
Duaine W. on 11/18/2017
"Bill ClarksAutomotive Inc"
Very professional , He cares about your car.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 11/18/2017 08:57 AM
Dennis D. on 11/17/2017
"Outstanding Service "
My family & I have been using Bill Clark’s Automotive for our vehicle service and repair for many, many years and continue to be happy customers!
Vehicle: Ram Pickup
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 01:35 PM
Adrienne J. on 11/15/2017
"Mechanic work on 70 Bronco"
Joe is the nicest and truly most honest Automotive Mechanic I have been so fortunate to find. As a single female it is such a relief to work with someone I can totally trust with my classic Bronco.
Vehicle: Ford Bronco
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017 08:50 PM
Nathan S. on 11/15/2017
Nathan said he's happy with the service at this business.
Vehicle: Ford Windstar Wagon
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017
Claudio and Liz L. on 11/10/2017
"Service "
The service is quick and easy and the staff are great
Vehicle: Acura TL
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/10/2017 08:11 PM
Shaun L. on 11/09/2017
Shaun said this business did what it was supposed to do.
Vehicle: Ford Police Interceptor
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/03/2017 07:22 AM
Gloria H. on 10/28/2017
"Bill Clark’s Automotive is the best thing in town!"
Joe is truly a dying breed of honest mechanics. He is reliable, professional and very personable. He is a super nice person. He gives you A1 quality work at a fair price. He is very easy to understand. My co-workers recommended him to me and I in turn would do the same. My husband would always accompany me when I need to get things done to various places I took my car in the past He would make sure I would not get the runaround as a few places tried to do to me, but he never worries about me taking my car to Bill Clark’s Automotive. He knows I don’t get the runaround there. I would recommend him to all my family and friends. He was so accommodating in getting me in when I had an emergency recently. He took care of the problem and made sure I had my car ready by the end of the day so I would have it for the weekend. I have never had to worry my car being expertly serviced since I have been taking my car to Bill Clark’s.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Review Created: 10/28/2017 08:11 PM
Joe B. at Bill Clarks Automotive Inc responded on 11/04/2017

Thank you for the kind words, Gloria. We are happy that you are satisfied. We work very hard to insure that all of our customers are at ease here, and that they are treated ethically and fairly. It is especially rewarding to earn our women customers trust, in a day and age where so many are taken advantage of. Glad you can place your trust in us, and that we were able to provide you with the quality service you deserve.

Craig and Denise H. on 10/27/2017
"Consistently Great!"
Joe Bentz and the team at Bill Clark Automotive take care of my car, are great about explaining things and giving me options. It’s rare to find this quality of service and work anymore.
Vehicle: GMC Yukon XL
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Review Created: 10/27/2017 08:48 PM
Joe B. at Bill Clarks Automotive Inc responded on 11/04/2017

Craig and Denise,   We appreciate your loyalty, and kind words. This is, and always will be our goal, to be informative, explain things, give you your options, and most importantly, treat you like family! We are lucky to have customers like you! Thanks again.

Sarah K. on 10/26/2017
Sarah said this business got her in and out. She thanked the staff for their work.
Vehicle: Kia Rio
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017
Keith N. on 10/26/2017
Keith said the mechanics did a very good and thorough job on his vehicle.
Vehicle: Lexus IS 350
Service Date: 10/23/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017
Jim C. on 10/25/2017
Jim said he has always used his mechanic, and he's done a very good job. It is good to have a good and honest mechanic.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/25/2017
Kevin S. on 10/23/2017
Kevin said this business was able to fix his problem in a reasonable amount of time.
Vehicle: Toyota Sequoia
Service Date: 10/18/2017
Review Created: 10/23/2017
Gary K. on 10/19/2017
"Honest and Trustworthy"
I took my Ford Ranger to another auto maintenance place and they gave me a quote probably in line with the work they suggested, the problem was they didn't assess the truck properly and the truck did not need the elaborate work that they outlined, but just a good old fashioned oil filter, which was more than half the price I would have paid! Luckily Joe properly assessed what the truck needed and replaced the oil filter and sent us on our way. It's been one week since and we've not had a problem. And this isn't the first time Joe has helped us with our vehicles. We always feel confident that we're getting an honest opinion and quote. Thanks Joe!
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 03:32 PM
Joe B. at Bill Clarks Automotive Inc responded on 11/04/2017

Marisa and Gary,  We appreciate your review, and are glad we were able to resolve a problem that was so grossly misdiagnosed at another shop. Thank you for your years of business, and the trust you place in us to get the job done right, and reasonably.
Best wishes to you, and our Puma Family!

Joanie K. on 10/16/2017
"Friendly, efficient, cost effective, and ease of making appointments"
Honest, kind, helpful. Simply the best.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry