Bill Cole Hyundai - Sales

TIMOTHY D.
Fayetteville, WV
HYUNDAI SONATA
04/02/2016 Category: Sales
They say what they mean and mean what they say.
I got what I wanted with very little haggling and was on the road w/in a few hours.
Calvin N. from Bill Cole Hyundai - Sales responded on 04/03/2016

Thank you for choosing Bill Cole, we appreciate your business!

BG
BETHANY G.
Bastian, VA
HYUNDAI VELOSTER
03/04/2016 Category: Sales
Come here for a Hyundai
Friendly and helped me get the car I wanted for a fair price.
Shelby S. from Bill Cole Hyundai - Sales responded on 03/04/2016

Thanks, Bethany!
We hope you enjoy every mile in your new Hyundai Veloster!

KH
KAREN H.
Princeton, WV
HYUNDAI SANTA FE SPORT
12/14/2015 Category: Sales
Christmas present
The people were friendly and helpful. Only thing was the SD card for the navigation system wasn't in the car and had to be ordered.
Shelby S. from Bill Cole Hyundai - Sales responded on 12/15/2015

Karen,
We truly apologize for the SD card not being in your new Hyundai Santa Fe Sport. We do appreciate the feedback and your business. We hope you will enjoy every mile in your new ride!

JIMMY M.
Davin, WV
HYUNDAI TUCSON
11/26/2015 Category: Sales
After hours
The salesmen were nice and knowledgeable. We ended up staying after hours.
Shelby S. from Bill Cole Hyundai - Sales responded on 11/30/2015

Thank you, Jimmy. We hope you enjoy your new Hyundai Tucson!

SK
STEPHEN K.
Princeton, WV
HYUNDAI ELANTRA
11/03/2015 Category: Sales
All's well 'til the computer crashed
I walked in ready to buy, and - for the most part - they were ready. All the dealing was probably what you would expect. Everyone was nice, friendly, and accommodating. The finance guy was very nice and helpful, too. Then the computer crashed. I came back the next day and really didn't need to wait long... but somehow, no one had a phone number to call and schedule my closing on the car and picking it up. It was the end of the month and the end of the week, but... That's the only reason it wasn't 5 out of 5 stars... the crash and the no phone call to schedule.
Shelby S. from Bill Cole Hyundai - Sales responded on 11/04/2015

Stephen,
We apologize for the computer and phone issues you experienced while at our dealership. This is not a normal situation for us! We do appreciate your feedback and your business while being patient with us during your purchase. We hope you enjoy every mile in your new Hyundai Elantra. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!