Bill Cole Hyundai - Sales

TP
THOMAS P.
Christiansburg, VA
02/26/2016 Category: Sales
Service before and after sale
I am very pleased with the Hyundai Sonata limited that I purchased. The salesman was excellent in demonstrating the mechanics of the car. I was disappointed however in 3 specific things. Before the actual signing of the paperwork, I was not told that there would be a $459 charge for security activation and that there would be a $1,990 charge for Mechanical Service contract. I was able to remove the $1,990 charge because I am out-of-state but not the $459 charge since the system was already installed by the dealer. When we left the dealership, one of the two smart keys was accidently kept by the dealership. It took two weeks and three phone calls to finally get that smart key.
Calvin N. from Bill Cole Hyundai - Sales responded on 02/26/2016

We would first like to thank you for your business. We would also like to apologize for your experience, that is not typical of our dealership.

MICHAEL C.
Bluefield, WV
HYUNDAI SANTA FE
06/18/2016 Category: Sales
A great dealership.
I liked the service, the deal I got, and my salesman Tyler and Jason Cole.
Calvin N. from Bill Cole Hyundai - Sales responded on 06/19/2016

OK
OKEY K.
Caldwell, WV
06/14/2016 Category: Sales
Love my elantra
Love the great and personal service I received at cole hyundai..respect from the moment I arrived..
Calvin N. from Bill Cole Hyundai - Sales responded on 06/14/2016

Thank you for your rave review of our dealership! We appreciate you!

MT
MICKY T.
Pembroke, VA
06/14/2016 Category: Sales
friendly people
Calvin N. from Bill Cole Hyundai - Sales responded on 06/14/2016

Thank you for your review!

RALPH W.
Sinks Grove, WV
06/11/2016 Category: Sales
A dealer that cares
They care about the customer
Calvin N. from Bill Cole Hyundai - Sales responded on 06/12/2016

We really appreciate you, thank you!

CONNIE S.
Pearisburg, VA
06/11/2016 Category: Sales
Great place to get a vehicle
Everyone is nice and will work hard to get you into a vehicle that you want! Great place and reasonable prices!
Calvin N. from Bill Cole Hyundai - Sales responded on 06/12/2016

PW
PATRICA W.
White Oak, WV
06/03/2016 Category: Sales
Super Place
Everyone is do friendly and they go out of their way to get you into the car you're interested in. This is my third car purchase through the years with Bill Cole's dealerships. Jason Cole thank you so very much!!!
Calvin N. from Bill Cole Hyundai - Sales responded on 06/06/2016

Thank you for coming back for another new Hyundai. We appreciate your business!

RANDALL B.
Midway, WV
HYUNDAI ACCENT
06/02/2016 Category: Sales
Good customer service
We had a great salesman Nathan. He was so helpful. The sales people make it great .
Calvin N. from Bill Cole Hyundai - Sales responded on 06/02/2016

Thank you for sharing your experience, we appreciate you business!

LO
LAURIE O.
Lerona, WV
06/01/2016 Category: Sales
Outstanding
Fantastic sales manger, he definitely wants your business and will do the deal!!
Great guys to do business with :)
Shelby S. from Bill Cole Hyundai - Sales responded on 06/06/2016

Thanks, Laurie!
We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to work with you in the future!

We hope you enjoy your Hyundai Elantra!

AV
ANNA V.
Princeton, WV
05/19/2016 Category: Sales
a great place
Everyone was very nice and helpful. They took very good care of me. So glad I went to Cole Hyundai
Shelby S. from Bill Cole Hyundai - Sales responded on 05/19/2016

Thank you, Anna!
Let us know if you need anything else! We appreciate your feedback and your business!

ES
ELDORA S.
Beckley, WV
05/14/2016 Category: Sales
Best Service the Business
Everyone within the company I encounter was cordial, helpful, and knowledgeable.
Calvin N. from Bill Cole Hyundai - Sales responded on 05/16/2016

WS
WILLIAM S.
Oak Hill, WV
05/03/2016 Category: Sales
Good family atmosphere making you feel important
Jason and Dennis work hard to get a deal done for me. I was always in the loop what was going on. I have purchased many cars in so many different states in my life time and Bill Cole was the best I have ever done a deal with. Highly recommended. I will be a customer for life. Thanks Jason and Dennis !!!!
Shelby S. from Bill Cole Hyundai - Sales responded on 05/04/2016

William,
Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience. We are striving to ensure that everyone who visits us will recommend us to their friends and family and we’re happy to hear that you agree! On behalf of your friends here at Bill Cole Hyundai, enjoy that ride!

MICHAEL L.
Princeton, WV
HYUNDAI TUCSON
04/27/2016 Category: Sales
Sales
They listened to us. They were professional.
Calvin N. from Bill Cole Hyundai - Sales responded on 04/28/2016

Than you for coming in, we appreciate your review!

ROGER M.
Bluefield, WV
04/26/2016 Category: Sales
very helpful. were willing to make things right from awful experience from another dealership
Great bunch of guys.
Calvin N. from Bill Cole Hyundai - Sales responded on 04/27/2016

We appreciate you sharing your experience, thank you!

CHARLES B.
Raysal, WV
HYUNDAI TUCSON SE AWD
04/23/2016 Category: Sales
great experience.
The staff is very welcoming and it's a down home environment. Southern hospitality at its finest.
Shelby S. from Bill Cole Hyundai - Sales responded on 04/25/2016

Thank you, Charles!
We appreciate your business! Enjoy your new Hyundai Tucson!