Overall Rating 4.6363655/5Overall Rating 4.6363655/5Overall Rating 4.6363655/5Overall Rating 4.6363655/5rating 4.6363655
Overall Rating 2.54545/5Overall Rating 2.54545/5rating 2.54545rating 2.54545rating 2.54545

North Liberty, IA
05/21/2018 Category: Service
N/A
N/A

WW
William W.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Most of the people waiting are not liberals.
I was not expecting the amount charged. In the email that I received and signed for service, it indicated it would be around $100.00 when completed i5 was $244.00.

Good Afternoon William,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!  We really appreciate your feedback.  We will look into this issue on why the prices were different.  Thank you for letting us know about this problem.  If you need anything else please let me know.

05/16/2018 Category: Service
Good quick service
The staff was friendly and they didn’t try to sell me stuff I don’t need like other mechanics I have been to

Hello!

Thank you for the awesome 5 star review!  I am so glad to hear you had a great experience with us.  We take pride in never forcing any services that are not needed on anyone.  If you ever need anything please let me know.

FK
Francis K.
service team
friendly

Good Afternoon Francis,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review!  We really appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of all the Sonata needs down the road.

David H.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Of course I'll keep coming back
The repairs look great. I do need to schedule a return, however. The gas release and inside trunk release were not properly reattached and need to be. I'll contact you soon. All things considered, my experience was excellent.

Good Afternoon David,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great 5 star review!  We appreciate your feedback and your business.  If you ever need anything at all please just let me know.

Dale W.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Bill is good guy
Bill is very complete in his explanation of what work is going to be done and how long it will take.

Good Afternoon Dale!

Thank you for the kind words and great 5 star review!  I really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again for the next one.

05/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Job
Service takes about an hour for an oil change. Worthwhile because the staff is fantastic.

Good Morning!

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 star review!  I am so glad you had a good experience with us and we look forward to your next visit.  If you need anything before that time please just let me know.

Happy Monday!

CK
Curtis K.
Shellsburg, IA
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Treated like family.
At Billion you are treated like a member of the family. The staff are very professional, but have all the time in the world to answer your questions. There is no doubt they want to get it right the first time as well as every time after.

Hey Curt!

Thanks as always for the kind words and amazing 5 star review!  Also thanks for being patient with us last time you were in, I know we were a little backed up and the service took a little longer than I had promised.  I really appreciate your business and we will see you next time!

Have a great weekend!

James A.
Marion, IA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/10/2018 Category: Service
30K service visit
went in for the 30K service visit all went well, very satisfied with customer service by the service department. in and out in a timely fashion.

Good afternoon Jim!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service.  If you need anything before that just let me know.

Have a great afternoon!

Diana C.
Mount Pleasant, IA
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Warranty
We had a problem, which was covered under our warranty. We waited a brief time while it was checked out. A part needed to be ordered, so they quickly set us up with a very nice loaner car. They kept us informed and called us when our car was ready to be picked up. Couldn't have asked for better service.

Hello Diana!

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 star review!  I am so glad you and Harold had a great experience with me up here.  Like we talked about, if you ever need anything at all please just let me know.

Have a great weekend!

Cedar Rapids, IA
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
I

Good Afternoon Ji,

Thank you so much for the awesome 5 star review!  I am really glad we got that wheel bearing taken care of for you and if you need anything else just let me know.

Ronald M.
05/01/2018 Category: Service
great service

Good Morning Ron,

Again, I can never thank you enough for your wonderful reviews.  We really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Thanks again, Go #4

RT
Richard T.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Tire Change
Finally! the snow has stopped and I got my snow tires off. Brought the car in first thing and had them put my performance tires back on. Always get great service and this time was no exception.

Hello Rick!

Thank you as always for the awesome 5 star review!  I am glad we got those winter tires off and your summer ones back on.  I will see you in a month or two for your oil change.

Fairfield, IA
04/30/2018 Category: Service
The people are friendly!
I did tell them I was possibly interested in trading but they never set me up with anyone to talk to. The man who shuttled me around was annoying.

Good Morning!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate all of your feedback.  I do apologize about not setting you up with one of our sales people.  If you would like please email me your information and I can pass that along.  I will have a conversation with your shuttle driver and we are supposed to wash every car that comes through.  Next time you are in town please swing by and I can take care of that for you.

Thanks again for your feedback,

Lynda S.
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Zach in srvice dept was very good and answered all our needs.
Service Dept was very good and fast with our service needed.

Good Morning Lynda!

Thank you so much for the kind words and amazing 5 star review!  I am so glad that Zach took great care of you and your Sonata.  If there is anything you ever need please just let one of us know.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Billions
Are honest.

Good Morning!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great 5 star review!  We appreciate your business and we look forward to the next service.  In the meantime if you need anything please just give us a call.

Have a great Monday!

AC
Alethea C.
Marion, IA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service as always!
Bill and the guys are ALWAYS fabulous and take great care of me and my Santa Fe Sport.

Good Morning Alethea!

Thank you for the amazing 5 star review!  We really appreciate your business and your kind words.  You know how to get ahold of me.

Have a great Saturday!

CP
Cody P.
Burlington, IA
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Customer service excellent
The service we have received at billion has been great. I do feel they went above a lot of my expectations. They took care of everything..... except when they dropped off our car they dropped it off with Absolutely 0 gas. Wife just about didn’t make it to the gas station. Don’t expect to give free gas but not on E E E

Good Morning Cody,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really do appreciate your feedback.  I guess I am confused on what happened with your vehicle.  The recall work that we did was only to check your seat belt anchor.  We did not have to drive your vehicle at all so there is no way that we could of ran your car out of gas.  Please contact me and let me know what happened so I can try to make it right with you.

These surveys are designed to rate us on the recall work that was done for you, I have attached another survey can you please fill it out for us on how you feel the service was.

Thank you for everything, I look forward to hearing from you.

James P.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Hybrid Sonata 2013 battery charging failure
I can't be more pleased with the service provided. A hybrid battery and charging module needed to be replaced. A car was provided while repairs were being made.

Good Morning Jim,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great 5 star review!  We appreciate your feedback and your business.  Like we talked about when you were here, if there is anything you ever need please just let me know.

Michelle L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Service with a smile
Bill always takes care of me & my Elantra. He treats me like I am his only customer. Great customer service.

Hey Micky!

Thank you for another awesome 5 star review!  I love taking care of your Elantra and you know how to get ahold of me if you ever need anything.  I really appreciate your feedback and your business.

Have a great weekend!!