Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 2.54545/5Overall Rating 2.54545/5rating 2.54545rating 2.54545rating 2.54545

GP
Gerald P.
2005 Hyundai Accent
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Excellent service by enthusiastic service representatives. Work is always done in a timely efficient manner.

Wellman, IA
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Did just what was needed
Pretty painless, in for a recall
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 04/20/2019

Good Morning!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!  We appreciate your business and we look forward to your next service.  If you ever need anything please let me know.  Have a great day!

2008 Hyundai Sonata
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, attentive service people
only thing would be that I called and explained that I had 2 problems that both required a part and that was clearly not relayed to the service folks requiring me to have to come back for the second part. Thankfully, it's good service and a shuttle to lessen that issue.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 04/19/2019

Hi Todd!

Thank you so much for the great 5 star review!  We actually just got your other handle in while I was at lunch.  Please reach out to me and let me know what day next week works for you to come in.

Have a great weekend!

RP
Ray P.
Washington, IA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
drive-a-lot
Always enjoy service dept inspecting while expertly servicing my cars. Waiting room is great also.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 04/19/2019

Good Morning Ray!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us another great 5 star review!  We appreciate everything and we look forward to your next service.

Have a great Friday!

DZ
Dennis Z.
Homestead, IA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Friendly service
What is the $10 Insurance for?
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 04/18/2019

Hey Dennis!

Thank you as always for the great 5 star review! We appreciate your business and your feedback.  The $10 that was on there is the coupon that I gave you for replacing the Cabin Filter.  I have no idea why it comes up on the Insurance line.  It is not a charge it is money off.  If you have any other questions you know how to get ahold of me.

Thanks again!

Riverside, IA
04/18/2019 Category: Service
THey were quick and thourough
Got the work done quickly. All I could ask for.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 04/18/2019

Good Afternoon!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review!  We appreciate your business and we look forward to your next service.  If you ever have any questions please let me know.

KC
Very nice people
Very clean place
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 04/17/2019

Hello Karen!

Thank you as always for the great 5 star review!  We love taking care of your Santa Fe and we look forward to your next visit.  If you ever need anything please just let me know.

Thanks again!

Marilyn S.
Mount Vernon, IA
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Efficient, clean, friendly
The service was excellent and done in the time they stated. The wait area was comfortable, stocked with water, and snacks available. Updates on what they were finding and any time changes were done in an efficient manner.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 04/17/2019

Good Afternoon Marilyn!

Thank you so much for the kind words and amazing 5 star review!  We appreciate your feedback and your business,  If there is ever anything you need please feel free to let me know.

Have a wonderful rest of your day!

Jeffrey G.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Jeff G
My tire was low and needed repair. Service was booked for the next 5 days, but Bill Scharf was able to fit me in the next day. There was a nail in the tire, and was told it would tale 45 minutes. Actually took 20 minutes. Great service again from Bill
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 04/16/2019

Good Morning Jeff!

Thank you as always for the wonderful 5 star review!  I enjoy taking care of you and your Sonata and you know if you ever need anything please just let me know.

CT
Cynthia T.
Fairfax, IA
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Consistent and fair
Everyone at Billion Hyundai is great - they know me, my car’s history, and they are honest about what does/doesn’t currently need to be done. They’re thorough and fairly priced. They get things done on schedule. The shuttle service is fast and makes service easy. I’ve never had such a great service relationship with any previous mechanic/dealership.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 04/15/2019

Good Morning Cynthia!

Thank you for the kind words and awesome 5 star review!  We appreciate your feedback and your business.  If you ever need anything or have any qustions, I am only a phone call away.

Have a great Monday!

Excelent
Yes great person
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 04/15/2019

Good Morning Shayan!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great 5 star review!  I am so glad we were able to your your Tucson back up and running correctly.  If you ever need anything please let me know.

Thanks again,

Ronald S.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Bill--he is terrific and treats each person as a valued customer!
Very pleased with all aspects of Billion Hyundai.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 04/10/2019

Good Afternoon Ron!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great 5 star review!  I appreciate your kind words and your feedback.  If you ever need anything before your next service just let me know.

PE
Patricia E.
West Liberty, IA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Car needed to be serviced
Took my car into get it serviced, they are always super friendly and knowledgeable! Asked if I needed a ride to and from work. They called to let me know what had been done and when my car was ready. I plan on going back next time!
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 04/09/2019

Good Afternoon Patricia!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great 5 star review!  We love hearing your feedback and we appreciate your business.  Like I told you when you were here, if you ever need anything please just let me know.

Janet M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Answered all my questions, some before I arrived. Explained what to expect next time & when to schedule next appointment. Liked the free car wash.
Clean, Clean Restrooms, clean waiting room, lots of reading material, esp daily newspaper.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 04/09/2019

Good Morning Janet!

Thank you for the kind words and amazing 5 star review!  We love hearing your feedback and we look forward to your Elantra's next service.  If you ever need anything at all please feel free to reach out to me.

Coralville, IA
2013 Hyundai Accent
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Fast, Accurate Service
Fast, Accurate Service
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 04/06/2019

Good Morning!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great 5 star review!  We aprpeciate your feedback and I am happy to hear that we got you in and out of here in no time.  If you have any questions please let me know.

Have a great Saturday!

KH
Katherine H.
Oxford, IA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Quick service and done right the first time!
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 04/06/2019

Good Morning Katherine!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful 5 star review!  We appreciate your business and your feedback.  If you ever need anything at all please let me know.

Enjoy your Saturday!

TW
Tellisa W.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Great place and people
Love the place and the people who work there are very nice and helpful.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 04/05/2019

Good Afternoon Tellisa!

Thank you so much for the kind words and amazing 5 star review!  We appreciate your business and we look forward to servicing your Elantra down the road.  If you ever need anything I am only a phone call away.

Have a great weekend!

West Des Moines, IA
2006 Hyundai Tucson
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Great attention to customer needs
Bringing in an older Hyndai that had many "needs." I can't fix them all in one visit, but Service personnel helped me prioritize and plan for repairs over the next year. Excellent service, great communication.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 04/05/2019

Hey Betsey!

Thank you so much for the kind words and awesome 5 star review!  We love taking care of the Tucson and if you ever need anything please just let me know.

Happy Friday!

Carol W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Service department excels
I continue to bring my Hyundai Santa Fe Sport to Billion Hyundai for the service given by Bill S. and his crew. I trust and rely on his efficient and thorough overseeing to maintain a safe vehicle.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 04/04/2019

Hi Carol!

Thank you as always for the wonderful 5 star review!  I do apologize we were a little busy when you were here and I did not get to chat with you as much as I like.  If you ever have any questions please just let me know.

04/03/2019 Category: Service
Fred
Friendly knowledgeable punctual. I enjoy each visit to this dealership
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 04/04/2019

Good Morning!

Thank you for the great 5 star review!  We enjoy seeing you when you come visit us and we look forward to your next service!  If you ever have any questions or need anything please feel free to let me know.