Overall Rating 4.6363655/5Overall Rating 4.6363655/5Overall Rating 4.6363655/5Overall Rating 4.6363655/5rating 4.6363655
Overall Rating 2.54545/5Overall Rating 2.54545/5rating 2.54545rating 2.54545rating 2.54545

PP
Penny P.
Swisher, IA
Always excellent service

Maureen W.
Kalona, IA
Extremely helpful!
The service team was extremely helpful with figuring out the nuances of specific functions in my new car.

RT
Richard T.
Coralville, IA
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
Scheduled maintenance
Routine oil change and multi point inspection. They even washed the car after the service was complete.
Have been a loyal customer for over 20 years and not looking to change any time soon.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 07/16/2018

Good Afternoon Rick,

Thank you as always for a great 5 star review!  I have enjoyed taking care of all your vehicles over the last few years and I look forward to many more.

Thanks again

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional
I’ve brought my car in for tire rotations, paintless dent removal and a few more small things over the course of owning our Hyundai. Every time I’ve been here I’ve had great service. I feel like everyone here values me as a customer.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 07/16/2018

hello!

Thank you for the awesome 5 star review!  You are right, we do value you as a customer and we look forward to taking care of all the Sonata's needs down the road.  Anything you need please just let me know.

Robert H.
North Liberty, IA
07/13/2018 Category: Service
C;lean and friendly
Great!!
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 07/13/2018

Good Afternoon Robert,

Than you for the amazing 5 star review!  We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.  if you need anything at all before that time please let me know.

Have a great weekend!

Ronald M.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
sevice on 2017 Santa fe

Hey Ron!

Thank you again for the great 5 star review!  I appreciate your business and I always enjoy chatting with you.  If you need anything you know how to get a hold of me.

DJ
Dave J.
Coralville, IA
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Great people
Timely, informative, and accurate
Top notch servoce

Hello Dave!

Thanks as always for the amazing 5 star review!  We love taking care of your Sonata and we look forward to your next service.  Anything you need just let me know.

James A.
Marion, IA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2018 Category: Service
oil change and tire rotate
as usual, great customer service, promote and timely completion of the service call. No problems and was back on the road in aboutv80 minutes.

Hey Jim!

Thank you as always for the amazing 5 star review!  I do appreciate your feedback and your business and you know how to get ahold of me if you ever need anything.

Wayland, IA
2018 Hyundai Accent
07/11/2018 Category: Service
good service
they were quick and I had no problems

Good Morning!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review!  We appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Accent down the road.  If you need anything at all please let me know.

David M.
Great speedy service
Fast, efficient and car washed.

Hello David!

I am so happy to heard you had a great experience with us here at Billion Hyundai.  Thank you for your business and we hope to see you down the road.  If you need anything please just let me know.

BK
Brian K.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
I was very happy with the friendly p, prompt, helpful staff and clean waiting area

Good Morning Brian,

Thank you for the kind words and great 5 star review!  We love hearing your feedback and we look forward to your next service.

Have a great rest of your day!

Timothy S.
North Liberty, IA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Always a pleasure.
Always enjoy working with Bill.

Good Morning Tim!

Thank you so much for the awesome 5 star review!  I enjoy working with you as well and I hope to keep the Genesis running for many years to come.  Anything you ever need just let me know.

NW
Naomi W.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2018 Category: Service
I feel they do only what needs to be done and they do a great job of keeping my car running smoothly.
Great place to take your car.

Hello Naomi!

Thank you as always for the great 5 star review!  We appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe for many years to come.

Have a great afternoon!

DO
Daniel O.
Service was excellant

Good Morning Dan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great 5 star review!  We appreciate your feedback and your business and we look forward to your next service.  If there is anything you need before that time please just let me know.

RP
Ray P.
Washington, IA
Driver
Always courteous & explains car needs ( and what it doesn't need). Convenient. Relaxing waiting area. Doesn't have to be a Hyundai for service.

Good Morning Ray,

Again, thank you for the wonderful review.  You guys are great and I look forward to taking care of all your vehicles for many years to come.  Please let me know if there is anything you ever need.

Charles S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Convenient
Convenient
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 07/09/2018

Good Morning Charles!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate your feedback.  We look forward to seeing you again and if there is anything you ever need please just let me know.

Fruitland, IA
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Great dealer
Employees are very friendly and detailed reports of what is wrong with the car.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 07/07/2018

Good afternoon!

Thank you so much for the kind words and awesome 5 star review!  We sure love hearing your feedback and we look forward to your next service.

Have a great rest of your weekend!

Mount Vernon, IA
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Work is done efficiently with good communications.
The service staff is really working and their representative explains needed service clearly. Prices are known in advance. The waiting area is pleasant.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 07/06/2018

Good Morning!

Thank you for the amazing 5 star review!  I am very glad to hear that we communicated well with you when you were here and you enjoyed your wait in the customer lounge.  We look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Have a great Friday!

AC
Alethea C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent as always
Bill and crew at the Iowa City Hyundai location are always top-notch! Excellent service done right every time!
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 07/05/2018

Good afternoon Alethea!

Thank you so much for the kind words and amazing review!  I am so glad we were able to get your Santa Fe looking like new again!  If you ever need anything just give me a call.

Thanks!

Joan K.
Couldn't be happier!
This is the sixth Hyundai I've owned--all but one have been Sonatas. I love this Hyundai Sonata even more than the others, which I believed at the time couldn't be topped. It drives like a dream, is elegant and comfortable, has terrific media options and beautiful styling. Billion Hyundai of Iowa City has done all of the tuneups on my cars and they're courteous, prompt, reasonable, and very kind. I wouldn't keep buying cars from them if they were not. Thank you, Billion and Hyundai!
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 07/05/2018

Good Morning Joan!

Thank you so much for the wonderful words and awesome 5 star review!  We really appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your new Sonata for many years to come.  If there is anything you ever need please just let me know.