Overall Rating 4.6363655/5Overall Rating 4.6363655/5Overall Rating 4.6363655/5Overall Rating 4.6363655/5rating 4.6363655
Overall Rating 2.54545/5Overall Rating 2.54545/5rating 2.54545rating 2.54545rating 2.54545

Jeffrey K.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Last service visit
Zach was just excellent in the service he gave to me. We talked about what would be done with the car, and he showed me how to use the information contained on the "pages". Service was speedy, and the cost was good.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 09/21/2018

Good Afternoon Jeff!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great 5 star review!  I am glad that Zach took good care of you and we look forward to seeing you at your next service.

09/20/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly with clear explanations.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 09/21/2018

Good Morning!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great 5 star review!  We love hearing your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.

Have a happy Friday!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
The service was VERY thorough.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 09/20/2018

Good Morning!

Thank you for the awesome 5 star review!  I am so glad to hear your service experience with us was great and we look forward to seeing you again down the road.

KE
Kathryn E.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Record
I prefer to keep my service record with my dealer rather than any other mechanic.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 09/19/2018

Good Morning Kathryn!

Thank you for taking the time  to leave us such a great 5 star review!  We appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe for many years to come.

Tiffin, IA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Customer Service
Had a low pressure light come on for tires, went straight to Service Dept. and even though I had no appointment Zach took car right in. Found nail in left rear tire, fixed, car wash, and out within 60 minutes!

Hey Barb!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great 5 star review!  I am so happy to hear that we got that tire taken care of.  If you ever need anything, please just let me know.

Got the job done
Dropped off in the morning and picked up in the afternoon. No complaints.

Good Afternoon!

Thank you for the awesome 5 star review!  We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to taking care of the Tucson for many years to come.  If you need anything at all please just let me know.

Thanks again,

Merre M.
Kalona, IA
09/17/2018 Category: Service
BILL AT BILLION
The service manager rocks. He makes you feel like it is about you ( The CUSTOMER) as it should be.

Good Morning Merre!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!  I love taking care of the Tucson and I will see you for your next service!  Thank you for letting me know about the air freshener, I have had that removed.

LG
Laurie G.
Marion, IA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/16/2018 Category: Service
As always, service & attention is excellent! Thanks for everything!

Hey Laurie!

Thank you for the awesome 5 star review!  We appreciate your feedback and your business.  If you need anything before your next service please let me know.

Ken M.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
09/15/2018 Category: Service
neverending solicitation for free data
I've been quite clear

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.  We like hearing all feedback both good and bad.  I have gone in and deleted your email address from the Billion database and also from Hyundai's.  You should not recieve anything else from us.  If you have any other issues please just let me know.

If you would please refill out a survey on just the work we did for you, changing the oil and rotating the tires that would be great.

DJ
Dave J.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Timely friendly accurate

Good Morning Dave!

Thanks as always for the great 5 star review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again at your next one.  If you need anything before that please let me know.

PH
Phil H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
09/14/2018 Category: Service
great attitude of service mgr. and place is very clean
I will do the rest of my service here instead of dealer in cedar rapids because service manager (Bill) acts like he sincerely cares about you and your car.

Good Morning Phil!

Thank you for the awesome 5 star review!  I apologize on my slow response I was out of town for a few days.  Like we talked about when you were here, if you ever need anything at all please just let me know.

James A.
Marion, IA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2018 Category: Service
oil change and tire rotate
As always, great customer service, was in and out within 40 minutes. It is a pleasure doing business with them.

Hey Jim!

Sorry for delay in my response I was out of town.  Thank you for the amazing 5 star review, we love hearing your feedback and if you need anything before your next visit let me know.

Jeffrey G.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Professional
Cares about the customer
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 09/12/2018

Good afternoon Jeff!

Thank you for the amazing 5 star review!  We really appreciate your business.  If you have any questions or issues on the Sonata please let me know.

Washington, IA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Everything was fine.
Everything was fine. They took good care of me and my car.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 09/12/2018

Good Morning!

Thanks for the great 5 star review!  We look forward to seeing you for your next service and if you ever need anything please just let me know.

Have a great Wednesday!

SA
Sandy A.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Polite staff and amount of time spent was good
They checked off that they checked my tire pressure but it is below manufacters settings,will have to go get them aired up
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 09/11/2018

Good Morning Sandy!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again for your next service.

I did notice below you responded "no" to the question of, "Was your vehicle maintenance or repair completed to your satisfaction?"

We try to make things perfect for you so if you could please give me a little more information on what happend that would be great.

Thanks again for the review!

Ainsworth, IA
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication from body shop
Make sure you take pics before a paint repair so you know for sure all the damage
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 09/10/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.  We appreciate all your feedback.  I did look back and found the pictures that I took when you first came in.  However the only ones i took were of the passenger side of the hood and it does not show the other mark that we looked at when you left.  If you decide to get this spot fixed please let me know and I can provide a vehicle while the repair is done.

Thanks again,

Dixie M.
Mount Pleasant, IA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Courteous prompt service
Think the title says it all.

Hey Dixie!

Thank you for the awesome 5 star review!  We love taking care of the Genesis, if you need anything before your next service please let me know.

Have a great night,

RP
Ray P.
Washington, IA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
driver
Takes care of ALL my cars regardless of make and fits me in the schedule even when the computer appointment didn't register.

Hello Ray!

Thank you for another awesome review!  We appreciate everything over the years and we look forward to many more.

See you next week!

Bettendorf, IA
Great dealer service
They have very friendly and capable staff. They provided all the support we needed during the inspection of my vehicle that suffered flood damage during a storm

Hello!

I am so glad things went smoothly with your Tucson after it had all that water damage.  If there is anything you ever need please just let me know.

09/04/2018 Category: Service
Good dealer
It’s a good place to get your car checked out!
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 09/04/2018

Good Afternoon!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.  We appreciate all feedback.  I am a little confused with your review, it seems like everything went great and you were happy with the service you recieved but only left a 3 star review.  Please reach out to me and let me know what we can do to make things better for you moving forward.

Thank you very much, have a great night!