Overall Rating 4.6363655/5Overall Rating 4.6363655/5Overall Rating 4.6363655/5Overall Rating 4.6363655/5rating 4.6363655
Overall Rating 2.54545/5Overall Rating 2.54545/5rating 2.54545rating 2.54545rating 2.54545

James A.
Marion, IA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2018 Category: Service
oil change and tire rotate
as always great
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 11/13/2018

Good Morning Jim!

Thank you as always for the great 5 star review, we appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe for many years to come.

James H.
Washington, IA
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Very Professional
Bill is incredible. Always helpful. Always professional.

Good Afternoon Jim!

Thanks for the amazing 5 star review!  I enjoy working with you and taking care of your Santa Fe.  You know that if you ever need anything to just give me a call.

James P.
Coralville, IA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Gest you in and out
Normal oil change where all went well.
I have the service which allows the windows to be treated. It would be nice if that was a scheduled item.
Didn't get it done this time and should have asked for winter.

Good Morning Jim,

Thank you for the 5 star review!  We appreciate your feedback.  If you would like to get your windshield treated just stop on in and we can get it done for you.

BW
Barbara W.
Tiffin, IA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Always great service with a smile!

Good Morning Barb!

Thank you for the great 5 star review!  We love hearing your feedback and we appreciate your business.  I look forward to seeing you for your next appointment.

Have a great Monday!

Ronald M.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
great service
Billion Service Department Does great work.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 11/09/2018

Hey Ron!

Thank you as always for the amazing 5 star review!  I appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Thanks again!  Go #4

Jeffrey G.
J
Very thorough and made sure everything was working properly
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 11/09/2018

Good Morning Jeff!

Thank you for the great 5 star review!  Thank you for coming back in so we could get your Sonata all taken care of.  Sometimes we come across things we have never seen before and I am glad it was an easy fix.

Have a great Friday!

Joy R.
El Dorado Hills, CA
Kindness and efficiency
They were professional, efficient and very helpful after my car engine blew up. They diagnosed the problem quickly and helped me get a rental car. They even loaded and unloaded everything from my car to the rental car. They made a bad situation as comfortable as possible. Thanks again to Billion for their excellent customer service.

Hello Joy!

Thank you for the amazing 5 star review!  I am so sorry that we had to meet under the circumstances that we did but I am so happy that it all got taken care of.  You were great to work with and if you are ever in the area again and need anything, you know where to find me.

TH
Thomas H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Pulled in to get my first oil change at Billion Hyundai. Asked when I could get it done and Mr Scharf said...”let’s do it right now.” Great first impression!!

Hey Tom!

Wow thanks for the great 5 star review!  I am so glad we were able to get the oil changed done right then and there!  Like I said when you were here, if you ever need anything just let me know.

West Burlington, IA
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Great service, as always.

Good Morning!

Thank you for the awesome 5 star review!  We love hearing your feedback and if there is anything you need before your next service, please just let me know.

Have a great Thursday!

Jeffrey M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Bill in the service department! A few of the salesmen are always friendly. We love our Santa Fe.
We love our Santa Fe
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 11/07/2018

Good Morning Jeff!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!  We appreciate all feedback both good and bad.  We typically do not vacuume out the vehicles but we do always wash them.  However if the car wash is down or broken obviously we can not use them.  I apologize for the trouble and I will make things right at your next service.

If you need anything at all please just let me know, thanks again!

2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Great service by Bill
Bill Scharf is very attentive, friendly and takes care of my car. Thanks Bill.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 11/05/2018

Good afternoon Mr. W!

Thank you very much for the kind words and great  star review!  I really enjoy having you as a customer and i look forward to taking care of the Elantra for many years to come.

Anything you need, just let me know.

Lone Tree, IA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
it is a very clean place
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 10/31/2018

Good Afternoon!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!  We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to your next service.  If you need anything at all please let me know.

Clayton C.
North Liberty, IA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
Had to be to work right after service. Time was kind of tight, and they made it happen.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 10/31/2018

Good Morning Clayton!

Thank you for the awesome 5 star review!  I am so glad we were able to get you in and out in time for you to make it to work.  If you need anything before your next service, just let me know.

Happy Halloween!

Fruitland, IA
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly staff
Always like to take my car there to get all its needs meet.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 10/30/2018

Good Morning!

Thank you for the kind words and amazing 5 star review!  We love hearing your feedback and we love taking care of your Elantra.  If there is anything you ever need, please just let me know.

CI
Christopher I.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Great!
Bill was great as usual. They got me in and out quick. The Car Wash is a NICE TOUCH!!! Greatly appreciated!!
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 10/29/2018

Hey Chris!

Thank you for the amazing 5 star review!  We appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Sonata for many years down the road.

Jane L.
North Liberty, IA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent Service!
When I left after my oil change I thought something was wrong with my car so I went back. Zach went for a drive with me (after Bill came back from lunch early to man the desk). Nothing was wrong with my car, possibly I had it in the wrong gear!? How accommodating Zach and Bill were! I really appreciate how nice everyone is there! I wouldn't consider going anywhere else! Thank you!
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 10/26/2018

Good Morning Jane!

Thank you for the kind words and amazing 5 star review!  We are always here to help no matter what time of day it is!  We appreciate your business and if there is anything you ever need, please just let us know.

Happy Friday!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
oil change
Zach was friendly and attentive.
Everyone was very pleasant.

Good Afternoon!

Thank you for your awesome 5 star review!  We appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe for many years to come.

Cedar Rapids, IA
Good Service
Good Service

Good Morning!

Thank you for the great 5 star review!  I am so glad to hear you recieved good service and we look forward to your next visit.

GW
Gary W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Love the way they service the vehicle as if it were their own!

Good Morning Gary!

Thank you for the amazing 5 star review!  We love taking care of your Santa Fe and we look forward to your next service.  If you ever need anything at all please just let me know.

AF
Ashley F.
Williamsburg, IA
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Best Service Ever! Billion CANNOT be beat!
Billion Hyundai of Iowa City is the greatest auto service experience I have ever had! Bill Scharf is the SICKEST!! He deserves a major raise NOW!!
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 10/24/2018

Hey Nate!

Love the review man!  I will do my best to pass this along to the big boss.  We really do appreciate your business and we love taking care of both your vehicles.  Anything you ever need let me know!