Overall Rating 4.6363655/5Overall Rating 4.6363655/5Overall Rating 4.6363655/5Overall Rating 4.6363655/5rating 4.6363655
Overall Rating 2.54545/5Overall Rating 2.54545/5rating 2.54545rating 2.54545rating 2.54545

EC
Ellen C.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Job
They did a great job. Bill is so nice. Always greets me with a smile and that he cares about making me happy.
Ellen
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 01/17/2019

Hey Ellen!

Thank you so much for the kind words and awesome 5 star review!  We love taking care of your Tucson and you know if you ever need anything to just let me know.

Have a great rest of your day!

ME
Murray E.
Coralville, IA
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Addressed all my concerns.
I had some minor concerns that were effectively fixed. Thanks!
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 01/10/2019

Good Afternoon Murray!

Thank you for the amazing 5 star review!  We love hearing your feedback and we appreciate your business.  If you ever need anything please just let me know.

Have a great night!

Chrissy S.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 01/09/2019

Good Afternoon Chrissy!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review!  We appreciate your feedback.  If you ever have any questions on your Tucson please let us know.

NT
Nancy T.
Wellman, IA
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Service is excellent
Staff is friendly,polite,helpful and knowledgeable. Appointments are easy to make on line. Service is completed in timely manner and they wash my car each time.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 01/07/2019

Good Morning Nancy!

Thank you as always for the amazing 5 star review!  We love hearing your feedback and we enjoy taking care of your Elantra.  We will see you for your next service.

Matthew L.
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Great service every time.
They have made taking your car in to get an oil change easy and quick.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 01/05/2019

Good Morning Matt!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us an awesome 5 star review!  Sorry I was not here to help you when you showed up but you know if you ever need anything to just let me know.

Thanks again, Go Spartans!

Muscatine, IA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Polite, attentive service staff. Vehicle service was completed within the time frame given when I turned in the keys. Wait room was comfortable. Price was reasonable for the work completed.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 01/04/2019

Good Afternoon!

I am very glad to hear that your service was excellent here with us!  We appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a great review! If there is anything you ever need, please let me know.

Fruitland, IA
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 01/03/2019

Hello!

Thank you for the kind words and great 5 star review!  We love hearing your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.

01/01/2019 Category: Service
Good
Good
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 01/02/2019

Good Morning!

Thank you for the amazing 5 star review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service.

Happy New Year!

Judith R.
Marion, IA
2007 Hyundai Elantra
12/31/2018 Category: Service
always taken care of!
thanks again for the quick service and discussing the services needed. It is appreciated that this time of year with budgets, you made sure I did not choose the higher priced service I really did not need but you could still do work on the car to make it better! This is why I tell people about you guys.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 12/31/2018

Good Afternoon Judith!

Thank you for the kind words and amazing 5 star review!  I am so glad we were able to get you in and out quickly.  We will take care of those other services and your next appointment.

Have a Happy New Year!

LR
Leroy R.
Richland, IA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/29/2018 Category: Service
they treat us very very nice.
I allways look forward to going in for service at billion. great folks.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 12/31/2018

Good Morning Leroy!

Thank you as always for the awesome 5 star review!  We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again next time.  I hope you have a happy new year!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/26/2018 Category: Service
OIL CHANGE
VERY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 12/27/2018

Good Morning!

I am so glad to hear that you had a great experience with us, hopefully next time we can be perfect.  We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to your next service.

Have a Happy New Year!

DA
Denise A.
Marion, IA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Great job.
Bill and Dean were very conscious regarding rhe repairs on my vehicle.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 12/26/2018

Good Morning Denise!

I am so glad we were able to get your Santa Fe all fixed up for you, you know if you ever need anything to just let me know.

Happy Holidays to you and your family!!

Jeremy K.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
It’s great having a trusted place to take my car for service. I’m a happy customer!

Hey Jeremy!

Thank you as always for the awesome 5 star review!  I love taking care of your Elantra and talking with you when you come in.  You know that if you ever need anything, I am only a phone call away.

Have a great night and Happy Holidays!

PR
Perry R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful Car Buying Experience!
Everyone on staff goes the extra mile to make you feel like family

Good Afternoon Perry!

Thank you so much for the amazing 5 star review!  I am so glad to hear that your experience with us was great.  We look forward to taking care of your Santa Fe for many years to come and if you ever need anything please just let me know.

Charles W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Very efficient
Good
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 12/21/2018

Good Morning Charles!

Thank you for the amazing 5 star review!  We appreciate your feedback and we love taking care of your Santa Fe!  If you need anything before your next service, please let me know.

CG
Charles G.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Good service and free goodies in the waiting room!
They are so friendly and accommodating. The fleet sales manager even kept me company in the waiting room while I was waiting for my vehicle to be serviced.

Hello Charles!

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us an amazing 5 star review!  We love hearing your feedback and we look forward to your next service.

I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

GW
Gary W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/20/2018 Category: Service
The staff in the Billion service department are always helpful. I have yet to have a bad experience!

Hi Gary!

Thank you for the great 5 star review!  I am so glad to hear that your experience with us is always good.  I look forward to servicing your Santa Fe down the road.  Thanks again for everything.

Marengo, IA
30,000 mile checkup
Prompt appointment, on time, as always friendly and courteous service.

Hi Sherry!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome 5 star review!  We appreciate your business and love hearing your feedback.  We look forward to your next service and if something comes up before that time, please let me know.

Robert H.
Easy to communicate!!
I have full confidence in their service department!!

Good afternoon Robert!

Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review!  We love hearing your feedback and we enjoy taking care of your Sonata.  If you ever need anything at all, you know how to get ahold of me.

Coralville, IA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Good experience
Zach did a great job on servicing my Tuscon. Quick turn around, fast shuttle service and little hassle.
Bill S. from Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 12/17/2018

Good Afternoon!

Thank you so much for the awesome 5 star review!  We appreciate your feedback and your business.  If you need anything at all please just let me know.