Billion Hyundai of Iowa City

Overall Rating 4.6363655/5Overall Rating 4.6363655/5Overall Rating 4.6363655/5Overall Rating 4.6363655/5rating 4.6363655
Overall Rating 2.54545/5Overall Rating 2.54545/5rating 2.54545rating 2.54545rating 2.54545
Larry E. on 01/20/2018
"I prefer to keep my service record with my dealer rather than any other mechanic."
Had a problem this time with Billion being short staffed that day and wasn't able to get the right part for my car installed. Needed a cabin filter, but Billion didn't have one in stock, Bill made two attempts to get one from the supplier in downtown Iowa City, but both times, the wrong part was sent to Billion. As a result, Bill cleaned out the one I had as best as he could and he will get it changed on our next visit.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/20/2018 04:12 PM
Richard T. on 01/20/2018
"Snow tires"
The need for new tires after the snowfall at the end of 2017 was handled swiftly. I appreciate the attention given to my situation and couldn't be happier with the service I received.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/20/2018 06:00 AM
Terry G. on 01/19/2018
"Outstanding!!"
The shop found a little carbon build up in the engine, Bill explained in very good detail what options to take. Billion is lucky to have a shop manager who knows how to treat customers!!!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/13/2018
Review Created: 01/19/2018 07:22 PM
Edward D. on 01/18/2018
"Car Repair Performed at Billion Hyundai of Iowa City"
Great service, great attitudes, glad we made the purchase there.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/16/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018 11:02 AM

Hey Ed!

Thank you for the awesome 5 star review!  I really appreciate your feedback.  Like we talked about when you were here, if you guys ever need anything at all please just let me know.  I am glad that things went smooth and I look forward to helping you guys out down the road.

Have a great rest of your day!

Verified Customer on 01/18/2018
"professional service"
Bill was very courteous.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018 09:28 AM

Good afternoon!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!  I am very glad to hear that you had a good experience with us and I look forward to seeing you for your next service.  If you need anything before that time please just let me know.

Have a good day!

Ashley F. on 01/17/2018
"Bill Scharf is AWESOME!!"
Bill does a great job all the time, really helps customers out.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 08:14 PM

Good Morning Nate!

Thanks as always for the awesome review!  Sorry I was a little busy last time you were in, usually I get more time to talk to you and answer any questions you have.  You know if you ever need anything to just let me know.

Ahmad D. on 01/16/2018
"Good"
Good costumer serves
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 11:04 AM
Bill S. at Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 01/16/2018

Hello Ahmad!

Thank you as always for the 5 star review!  I have enjoyed working on all of your vehicles and I look forward to seeing the Sonata again for you next appointment.  You know how to get ahold of me if you need anything.

Allen V. on 01/15/2018
"They listen"
I am impressed that they listened and tried to help me with my car.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/15/2018 11:31 AM
Bill S. at Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 01/15/2018

Good Afternoon Allen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such and amazing 5 star review!  We appreciate your business and your feedback and I look forward to taking care of all your vehicle needs down the road.  If you ever need anything please just let me know.

Thanks again,

Carolyn M. on 01/14/2018
"Great service."
I always receive great service.
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 01/14/2018 08:08 PM
Bill S. at Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 01/15/2018

Good Morning Carolyn!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great 5 star review!  I am very happy to hear your always have good service when you are here and we look forward to keeping that going in the future.  If there is anything you need please just let me know.

Happy Monday!

Aaron F. on 01/13/2018
"Doesn't try to off more than is needed in regards to my vehicle"
Everything about the service was fast, and reliable. Right when you pull in, you have someone to talk to. Who asked if I had any concerns or comments on the service and what they should be looking for.
After explaining some issues, they took it back and within an hour they were finished and ready with a full report of what was needed to be done and what they have done.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018 10:37 AM
Bill S. at Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 01/13/2018

Good afternoon Aaron!

Thank you for the awesome 5 star review!  I am really glad that everything worked out good with your service appointment.  If you ever need anything at all please just let me know.

Have a great rest of your weekend!

Robert H. on 01/11/2018
"Not sure what you want here!!"
Knowledgeable friendly staff
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/11/2018 11:11 AM
Bill S. at Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 01/11/2018

Hey Bob!

Thanks for the awesome 5 star review!  I know the survey can be a little confusing but thanks for the kind words.  Anything you ever need, you know how to get ahold of me.

Be safe out there today, thanks again!

Alethea C. on 01/11/2018
"Excellent service as always"
Love dealing with this group for service. They are great to work with, very accommodating, always with a smile.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 01/11/2018 10:36 AM
Bill S. at Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 01/11/2018

Good afternoon Alethea!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review!  We sure love hearing your feedback and we appreciate your business.  If there is ever anything you need please just let me know.

Sylvia W. on 01/09/2018
"Yes"
Great service and help!
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/09/2018 10:13 PM
Bill S. at Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 01/10/2018

Good Morning Sylvia!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!  We appreciate your feedback and your business!  If you ever need anything at all for your vehicle pelase just let me know.

Debra H. on 01/09/2018
"The quality of service"
The quality and the speed of service and the friendliness of your staff.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/09/2018 11:17 AM
Bill S. at Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 01/09/2018

Good Afternoon Deb,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review!  We love hearing your feedback and we appreciate your business.  I am so happy you had a great experience with us and I look forward to taking care of all your vehicle needs down the road.

Steven D. on 01/07/2018
"No other car company can touch the quality of Hyundai coupled with their warranty."
I had my first oil change on my 2017 Accent in December (bought it in February). Everybody is friendly at Hyundai. I like to make appointments early and wait while the work is being done. They have a nice waiting area, everything is clean, and the service was done fast. This is my 3rd Hyundai automobile. My every day driver is a 2000 Elantra. It is so reliable I'm having a remote starting unit installed on it this week. There aren't too many cars worth putting a remote start on after 18 years but my Hyundai is.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 01/07/2018 10:27 AM
Bill S. at Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 01/09/2018

Good Morning Steven!

Wow, what an amazing review!  We really appreciate your feedback and your business.  I am happy to hear about your Hyundai experience and I hope to service all of your vehicles for years to come.  If you need anything at all please just let me know.

Brent L. on 01/05/2018
"Service and sales staff"
I absolutely love the staff at billion hyundai their friendly and easy to work with
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/05/2018 05:49 PM
Bill S. at Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 01/06/2018

Good Morning Brent!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an amazing 5 star review.  We really appreciate your feedback and your business, I look forward to taking care of all your vehicle needs down the road.  If you need anything before your next service please just let me know.

Penny P. on 01/05/2018
"Service"
Very friendly and efficient service every time
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/02/2018
Review Created: 01/05/2018 01:31 AM
Bill S. at Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 01/05/2018

Good Morning Penny!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us an awesome 5 star review!  We really appreciate your feedback and your business and we look forward to taking care of all your vehicle needs down the road.  If you need anything at all please just let me know.

Have a great Friday!

Verified Customer on 01/04/2018
"Fabulous Service"
Bill is my service advisor. He confirmed why I had brought my car in (oil change) and checked to make sure we were up-to-date on everything else. Bill took the time to explain the work that had been done.
Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 12/20/2017
Review Created: 01/04/2018 07:43 AM
Bill S. at Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 01/04/2018

Good Morning!

Thank you for the kind words and wonderful review!  I am so glad that your experience with me was great and I look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.  If you need anything before that time please just let me know.

Michelle L. on 01/02/2018
"Great Service Department "
Bill always goes above & beyond. He treats me like I am his only customer. Gets me in & out in no time.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 01/02/2018 08:22 PM
Bill S. at Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 01/03/2018

Good Morning Micki!

Thank you for the awesome 5 star review!  I am so happy that you always have a great experience with us when you are here.  I know we talked about tires last time you were in so just let me know what you decide with those.

Sandy A. on 01/02/2018
"customer waiting area very nice"
Very good
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 12/27/2017
Review Created: 01/02/2018 01:23 PM
Bill S. at Billion Hyundai of Iowa City responded on 01/02/2018

Good Afternoon Sandy,

Thank you for the review, we value your feedback and we appreciate your business.  If there is anything at all you need or have questions on please let me know.