Overall Rating 4.4615377/5Overall Rating 4.4615377/5Overall Rating 4.4615377/5Overall Rating 4.4615377/5rating 4.4615377
Overall Rating 2.3076892/5Overall Rating 2.3076892/5rating 2.3076892rating 2.3076892rating 2.3076892

SA
Selina A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/16/2018 Category: Service
I’m always able to get in when I need to. Very nice staff.
Shawn S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for the great survey and kind words! We appreciate your business and look forward to see you again!

Volga, SD
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service.
Shawn S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 08/12/2018

2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/09/2018 Category: Service
They take care of everything and keep you informed if they find anything.
Great service.
Shawn S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 08/09/2018

RP
Richard P.
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Oil change tire rotation
Good job
Shawn S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 08/06/2018

Janet C.
Flandreau, SD
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Repair visit of 7/31/2018
Was done in Avery professional manner. Recommended areas of need beyond my own observations. This leads to a longer life for the vehicle. Thanks
Shawn S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 08/04/2018

LA
Lisa A.
10,000 mile service check
Friendly people and quality work
Shawn S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 08/03/2018

DE
David E.
Canton, SD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Dave E
Good friendly service as usual. They are always easy to work with.

Friendly, quick service

Jean B.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
excellent service. have always had this since purchasing my car.
Shawn S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 07/31/2018

EN
Erin N.
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Sonata
My new to me Sonata was making noises, they figured out the culprit (noisy tires due to lack of tire rotation) and fixed the four recalls out on my car. They were friendly and efficient.
Shawn S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 07/30/2018

IV
Ildiko V.
Chester, SD
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/29/2018 Category: Service
people who works there
They quick, polite and I know they do there best to service my car
Shawn S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 07/29/2018

Jan F.
Spirit Lake, IA
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Service and friendliness
Friendly courteous people
Shawn S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 07/26/2018

Canistota, SD
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Service Appt Review
Excellent customer service!
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you for the great survey!  We appreciate your business!

LT
Leland T.
Roscoe, SD
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Fast and easy
Was able to get an appointment for a service light almost immediately!
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you for the great survey!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

GH
Glenda H.
Humboldt, SD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Shawn S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 07/24/2018

Jill C.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Friendly efficient service. Great customer service
Shawn S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 07/23/2018

Jill, Thank you for the great survey and kind words! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

HS
Holly S.
Watertown, SD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/23/2018 Category: Service
?
Calling in to make an appt was terrible. Made 3 phone calls and was never able to get through to the person I needed. Then when I did finally get through I was told the extended warranty I had bought wasn’t going to cover this. My husband called one time got thru in a matter of minutes made the appt and was told yes warranty would cover service. I feel it was all because he was a man and I was getting the run around because I was a woman. I personally will probably not make any future appointments but will have my husband do it. Unfortunate for women this day and age, especially because it is my car and was my choice when and where to buy.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 07/24/2018

Holly,

We apologize that you weren't completely satisfied upon scheduling your service during your last visit.  Unfortunately, we are unsure who you talked to originally when scheduling but to resolve this issue, please call me directly during your next service so we can make your scheduling process a better experience.  My direct line is (605) 679-3870.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

LR
Lynda R.
Crooks, SD
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/19/2018 Category: Service
i get regular maintenance at Billion and have always received prompt and courteous service.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for the great survey and kind words!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

AL
Angelika L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Transmission issuex
Hyundai completed my transmission repair in one day and reported it was fully covered by the powertrain warranty with no charge to me. Thank you!
Shawn S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 07/19/2018

Marie C.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
convenient
Easy to access and easy to schedule appointment
Shawn S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 07/17/2018