Overall Rating 4.5624956/5Overall Rating 4.5624956/5Overall Rating 4.5624956/5Overall Rating 4.5624956/5rating 4.5624956
Overall Rating 2.2500031/5Overall Rating 2.2500031/5rating 2.2500031rating 2.2500031rating 2.2500031

MN
Matthew N.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Service Staff
I enjoy the service team.
Shawn M S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 10/16/2018

GS
Gary S.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
good car service center
good people, nice facility
great service folks
Shawn M S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 10/15/2018

AL
Angelika L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Reliable service
I have always used Billion Hyundai and their service has always been excellent.

SR
Shelly R.
Orange City, IA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service. Keep me informed about issues with vehicle
Shawn M S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 10/14/2018

Jaden C.
Great!
They were quick fast and really worked with me through the process and also oil changes were pretty cheap, definitely satisfied!
Shawn M S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 10/12/2018

Jerald H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
People
Great people!!!!
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for the great survey and kind words!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Brandon, SD
reset service notice
Apparently my reset service wasn't cleared as I am continue reminded that service is needed. I do not know how to reset it.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for the great survey!  Please call me directly at (605) 679-3870 and I would be happy to reset your maintenance alert for you.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

10/11/2018 Category: Service
Took my Hyundai in for scheduled service; service was prompt and professional. Great job!!
Shawn M S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the great survey and kind! We appreciate your business and look forward to see you again!

Lindsey B.
Brookings, SD
Na
Nat
Shawn M S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 10/09/2018

We apologize that you were not completely satisfied when you left our service department. Please call me directly at (605)679-3858

Brandon, SD
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Love the loaner car!
I could go anywhere for repairs that needed to be made but I made the choice to go here because I knew I would get legit parts and good service. I’m a busy mom that commutes to town and drives for work so I needed to have the loaner car, which not many places do anymore.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 10/09/2018

LT
Lee T.
Everything went good
Everything went smoothly.

Thank you for the great survey and kind words! We appreciate your business and look forward to see you again!

AH
Ashley H.
Steen, MN
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Fast, Friendly, and Thorough
Short wait time and great customer service.

Thank you for the great survey! We appreciate your business and look forward to see you again!

ID
Irma D.
Mitchell, SD
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Listen to my problem
Good job
Shawn M S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 10/07/2018

Thank you so much for the great survey and kind words! We appreciate your business and look forward to see you again!

Donald S.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/04/2018 Category: Service
One dishonest technician and a spineless service manager make the whole company look bad !!!!!!!!!
As I have stated, I've been in the automotive business for 40+ years. Since this terrible treatment by Billions service manager I have recommended persons who know me both as friends and from my time in the automotive business to steer clear of Billion Automotive . Many individuals and one fleet account for sure have stopped buying vehicles there and stopped using the service department. I tell them that a good deal on a vehicle is not such a good deal if the service manager allows technicians to lie and steal from you when the vehicle is brought into the service department
Shawn M S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 10/05/2018

We apologize on your feeling on billions service!

Hartford, SD
vehicle recall
Recently, we were contacted on a recall on our vehicle. Upon making the appointment, I was very impressed with the service provided. The recall was taken care of quickly and the staff were all very friendly.
Shawn M S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 10/02/2018

Ashton, IA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/02/2018 Category: Service
They have great customer support
Very impressed with customer service I received

Not happy
Check your vehicle out before you drive off to make sure everything works.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 10/03/2018

We apologize you weren't completely satisified upon leaving our service department.  We are still working with Hyundai on our end to try to find a solution to the common problem with your Santa Fe.  Please call me directly at (605) 679-3870 at anytime.  We appreciate your business and hope to see you again!

John M.
Quality of service.
Shawn Steel called to apologize for the communication error. I have been impressed with the previous service we have received from Hyundai here in Sioux Falls. I trust that the good service will continue. Thank you.

Poor communication
My wife was given a cost of $161 for a replacement ignition key and fob.
The bill was $206 and some cents. No one at the service center could explain why.
One good thing: It did not take long to get the replacement.
Shawn M S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 09/30/2018

I apologize that you were not happy with your key and fob purchase price. Please call me directly (605)679-3858 Monday- Friday 7:30am to 5:30pm

Sandra C.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Great service and got it fixed in a great time
I was greatly impressed at how fast they got to my vehicle

Lisa M.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Understanding
I was very thankful for Shon! He was able to help me save money & was very understanding! That was very appreciative!
Shawn M S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 09/28/2018

MK
Mary K.
Brookings, SD
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Surprised
As always service was great but did not get sticker replaced with new mike and date for next service. No big deal but took me by surprise.
Shawn M S., Service manager from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for the great survey and kind words! We appreciate your business and look forward to see you again! We apologize that we did not get a new oil change sticker in your vehicle. We will send one out to you right away. If you have any questions please call me at (605)679-3858