Overall Rating 4.5882371/5Overall Rating 4.5882371/5Overall Rating 4.5882371/5Overall Rating 4.5882371/5rating 4.5882371
Overall Rating 2.2352941/5Overall Rating 2.2352941/5rating 2.2352941rating 2.2352941rating 2.2352941

KG
Kerry G.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Customers service
I can come in anytime. They always are willing to help

Kathy S.
Wilmont, MN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/12/2018 Category: Service
They are always so helpful and do what i ask
They work to get me in and out quickly and check everything over. Fast friendly service.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 12/13/2018

Kathy,

Thank you so much for the fantastic survey and kind words!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!  Happy holidays!

Nicholas O.
Canton, SD
2013 Hyundai Veloster
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Had to get vehicle diagnosed
They were quick, and efficient with the diagnosis, and ordered my needed parts promptly.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 12/11/2018

Nick,

Brookings, SD
12/08/2018 Category: Service
ok
The only Hyundai dealership around
Shawn S. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you for the survey. We apologize that you were not completely satisfied. Please call me directly at (605)679-3858

LL
Lance L.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Freindly, responsive, respectful dealership
Everyone in every dept. Works on your behalf, to ensure you've made a good but, receive the best service possible, and obtain quality parts.
Shawn S. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you for the fantastic survey and kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to see you again!

GS
Gary S.
Denver, CO
12/06/2018
Engine Replacement
Very timely diagnosis of the problem and timely procurement of the only engine available in USA. It took less than 2 days to take the blown engine out and replaced with new engine then test it out so I could continue my trip 630 miles to Denver with no issues.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 12/07/2018

Gary,

We appreciate the great survey and kind words!  We are glad we were able to get you back on the road in a timely manner and appreciate your patience during the entire process.  You were a pleasure to work with and we hope you made it back safely!  Happy Holidays!

Richard G.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Missing codes a mystery
The stop engine codes for the resent problems weren't recorded internally but the team at Billion Hyundai of Sioux Falls were very diligent in analyzing possible reasons for the stop engine light. After an exhausting review the only thing that they could come up with was faulty wiring caused possibly by an animal. The wiring was replaced and no issues since. Thanks Billion's for getting me back on the road so fast !!!
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 12/04/2018

Richard,

We appreciate your patience while we diagnosed your concerns and are happy to hear there have been no issues since your visit!  We greatly appreciate your business!

James M.
Waubay, SD
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Recall on airbag
The guys were very helpful.
We had an airbag recall scheduled at 11 am. They expected the parts to come in on Monday, but they didnt. Rather than us have to reschedule for a later date (we live 150 miles from Sioux Falls) they were able to get the part from Kia dealer in town. The job was completed!
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you for the great survey and kind words!  We appreciate your patience and understanding while your vehicle was in service and we are glad we were able to get the job done for you!  Have a great day!

Justin B.
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Jordan is a great manager
Your service manager Jordan is great at making sure you get the work done as promised with no surprises. I will definitely be back for all future service needs
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 11/29/2018

Justin,

Thank you for the great survey and very kind words!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Alvina B.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Poor
Sorry would not recommend
Shawn S. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 11/27/2018

We apologize that you were not completely satisfied with your service visit. Please call me directly at (605)679-3858

11/27/2018 Category: Service
Oil change with a side of salesman tactics
Went in for a simple oil change and tire rotation. Salesmen were trying to get me into a new lease before the time was up (which would involve me paying more for a new lease) was the only downside to my visit.
Shawn S. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for the great survey! We appreciate your business and look forward to see you again!

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change Service
Excellent service...checked tires and service notices, too.
Shawn S. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you for the great survey and kind words! We appreciate your business and look forward to see you again!

Richard G.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Very Happy with Service Commitment
Billions Hyundai Sioux Falls was very committed to making sure my service needs were met. They did an analysis on my car immediately when I arrived and advised me of the needed repairs. They ordered the needed part and accommodated me with a loaner during all repairs. With the great Hyundai warranty the parts were covered and I was never inconvenienced with the repair.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you for the great survey!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

DJ
Dee J.
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Ease
Billion Hyundai service makes it so easy. Their maintenance puts me at ease.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 11/23/2018

Robert H.
Fulda, MN
2016 Hyundai Azera
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Mr Robert Horne
Great people doing great work!
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 11/21/2018

Robert,

Thank you for the great survey and kind words!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!  Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

RL
Randall L.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service and employees care bout their customer
Shawn S. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 11/19/2018

Wagner, SD
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2018 Category: Service
BILLION HYUNDAI
IT HAS BEEN A PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. WE HAVE BEEN REPEAT CUSTOMERS FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS ALREADY. THEY ARE ALWAYS COURTEOUS, PROMPT, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HELPFUL. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 11/16/2018

BJ
Brent J.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer Calls
The service that I have received with getting oil changes and things of that nature has been good. However; I have people calling from Billion Hyundai saying that want to talk to me or ask me some questions and want me to call them back. I do call them back and it always goes to their voicemail. I leave a message and I never get a call back from them. If the people from Hyundai have no real intention of wanting to talk to me then PLEASE STOP CALLING ME and making me take time out of my busy schedule to call back and then never receive a response. On another topic, a couple of months or so ago I was deciding whether to continue with the lease I have on my vehicle or purchase it. I thought one of the gentleman in the sales department spoke very rudely and down to me because of the decision my family and I were going to make on our vehicle. After I am done with the Hyundai I currently have I will not be leasing or purchasing another vehicle from Billion Hyundai.
Shawn S. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for the great survey! I apologize I that our sales department keeps calling you. Please call me directly (605)679-3858 and I can help answer any questions you may have.