Overall Rating 4.6315784/5Overall Rating 4.6315784/5Overall Rating 4.6315784/5Overall Rating 4.6315784/5rating 4.6315784
Overall Rating 2.2105242/5Overall Rating 2.2105242/5rating 2.2105242rating 2.2105242rating 2.2105242

Adrian B.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Fix of emission control warning
Unaware of the actual problem. Service advisor explained in detail of which I was very appreciative.
SHAWN M S. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for the great survey!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Brookings, SD
02/13/2019 Category: Service
The way service should be!
They were very helpful, upfront about issues, and not condescending. Customer service is a priority, and it was evident in how they interacted with us. We will definitely return!
SHAWN M S. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for the great survey and kind words! We appreciate your business and look forward to see you again!

Tea, SD
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Got the oil changed and had a slow leak repaired. Received a free wash ticket as well.
SHAWN M S. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for the great survey! We appreciate your business and look forward to see you again!

MF
Mark F.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Customer Care
We appreciate the extra care Hyundai Service took with our teenage son! His left passenger door no longer opened. He figured it was mechanical; however, it was an ice buildup jamming the latch. Hyundai cleared it out and sent him on his way, NO CHARGE! Thanks a bunch!
SHAWN M S. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 02/10/2019

2018 Hyundai Kona
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and friendly service. I appreciate that!!!
SHAWN M S. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 02/07/2019

PW
Pat W.
Aberdeen, SD
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Quick service turn around time.
The only thing I felt should have been done was the car should have been washed after the recall service was completed. I know that we have had recalls done at other Hyundai dealers and they washed the car after they completed service. What a nice surprise to us!!
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 02/07/2019

We apologize you did not receive a car wash ticket during your last service as that is something we generally offer during a service appt.  Please stop by our dealership next time you are in town and we'll make sure we get that taken care of for you!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

DE
David E.
Canton, SD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Dave Earll
As always, prompt and friendly service. They are always willing to discuss my questions and go out of their way for little "extras".
SHAWN M S. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for the great survey and kind words!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

HS
Holli S.
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 01/30/2019

Mary W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Auto maintenance
I was checked in promptly. The waiting room was clean and comfortable.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 01/29/2019

Jose S.
Sheldon, IA
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Individuals
I invite each person to vist Billion Hyundai
It's a excellent company to do business with.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 01/28/2019

KG
Kerry G.
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Filter
I'm confused about, maintence cost and other costs
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you for the great survey!  If you have any questions about charges and services that were completed please call me directly at (605) 679-3870

YY
Yuriy Y.
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
After taking my vehicle in for a check engine light i was disappointed in the service provided. A couple days later after going in again to resolve it my sales clerk jordan was more than happy to help me resolve my problem. We figured it out it was just a minor miscommunication issue that he then fixed. I left happy and would strongly recommend others to come here as well.

01/24/2019 Category: Service
Didn't receive the service agreed on, and still got charged
My sales guy Jordan from billion hyundai told me my check engine light was on because my air filter was frozen in there and there wasn't any air flow. So I agreed to have the air filter REPLACED with a new one, I paid for it and went home once they finished. When I got home I went to check on it and had to pry the cap open and the OLD air filter was still in there frozen solid in there. So the following Monday my sales guy Jordan wouldn't even refund me my money because "he has to pay his guy for thawing out the air filter" (even though the filter and cap was still frozen) and "he thought his guy put a new filter in it"....its RIDICULOUS! I paid $61, for the 45min my car was in their shop and seems like all that was done was my check engine got reset, but what I was told was going to be done didn't get done
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 01/25/2019

Yuriy,

I apologize about the miscommunication during your last service.  You were charged diagnoses due to the fact your air box was frozen shut and full of snow.  My technician spent time thawing out the air box to rid it of snow and ice.  You were not charged for an engine air filter, only diag & labor time, but we apologize if replacement was your intent.  Please call me at your earliest convenience to resolve this situation.  (605) 679-3870

Claire W.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Easy to do business
It's easy to do business with them. I ordered the part, they called me when it arrived, set up service appointment, part was installed.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 01/23/2019

Rock Springs, WY
2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Nice Staff/Poor communication and organization
The staff was friendly but had poor communication and organization.
SHAWN M S. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 01/22/2019

We apologize that you were not completely satisfied when you left our service. Please call me directly at (605)679-3858

LR
Lynda R.
Crooks, SD
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/20/2019 Category: Service
I made an appointment for an oil change and I did not have to wait. Excellent service.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 01/20/2019

Thank you for the great survey and kind words!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Rodney M.
North Sioux City, SD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Best of service was ours!
All of the employees with whom we had any contact were very pleasant,
courteous, and just all around good employees. You are lucky to have
them representing your business.
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 01/20/2019

Michael P.
Alcester, SD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/18/2019 Category: Service
warranty work
got work done on my hyundai st fe work got done in a pretty good time frame, seat belt could not be fixed by the dealer ship, said it was a car problem by hyundai they didn"t have any fix to it.
SHAWN M S. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 01/18/2019

2006 Hyundai Sonata
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Friendly
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for the great survey!  We appreciate your business!

LJ
Luke J.
Hendricks, MN
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, timely service. No surprises. Shawn and Jordan are very easy to work with!
SHAWN M S. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 01/16/2019

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Our Santa Fe Sports Four Wheel Lock wasn't working properly, so we made an appointment to have it checked. The service department did an awesome job finding out what was causing the problem. They installed the defective part, and had us back in our vehicle within a few hours. Thank you Billion Hyundai
Jordan V. from Billion Hyundai Sioux Falls responded on 01/16/2019