RL
ROBERT L.
INFINITI QX4
12/06/2019
Awesome
Blackmon Automotive is the best expirence i have had dealing with automotive repairs.. They people there are nice and their customer service is remarkable. I would recommend blackmon to anyone looking for honest assessment and a quality job at a fair price..

HG
HARLIN G.
GMC Jimmy
12/04/2019
True Professional
If you are not Letting Blackmon work on or service your vehicle you are missing out.. I’m a former Automotive Technician and Automotive Technology Teacher that due to injuries I have had in the past can no longer work on vehicles. most recently I had a Mini Stroke !
These folks are true professionals and will not steer you wrong.

BC
BARBARA C.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
11/23/2019
Blackmon auto has always done a great job with my car maintenance needs
I have been a longtime customer, and I have always been very happy with their customer service and maintenance of my car. I also appreciate their knowledgeable help when I have questions about my car, or a car I am thinking about buying. I feel like family when I walk into their office. They are great, thanks so much!

RICK S.
11/14/2019
Very Trustworthy
Great Company..
Do what they say
Always there when I need them

LT
LAURA T.
Canton, GA
11/10/2019
Jeep woes
Blackmon was very quick to diagnose my issue and let me know the cost up front. It was done fast and so far so good! I feel they are very trustworthy and you can have confidence that they will not claim more is wrong than there is.

DAVID S.
Kia Soul
11/04/2019
No worries automotive.
You can be sure that your vehicle receives the best service at the best price. With the most knowledgeable and friendliest people as well!

SIERRA B.
smart fortwo
11/01/2019
Only ones brave enough to take on the Smart
I called five automotive shops to find someone to look at my newly purchased Smart car and everyone but Blackmon told me to take it to the dealership. I get it, it's a strangely built car that's super small, but I was more than thrilled to find a non-Mercedes automotive shop to look at my car. I was welcomed with open arms and they seemed just as excited as I was about the car. Definitely coming back.

RONIKA B.
Nissan Sentra
10/28/2019
Nissan Sentra
Erica and staff are so awesome, super friendly, etc. They went above and beyond to fix my daughters car. Now I have a new mechanic shop. Thanks guys

BC
BARBARA C.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
10/19/2019
They always do a great job, i've been a customer for over 10 years
I appreciate Blackmon automotive because they are friendly, knowledgeable, honest, do a good job, always let me know what the issue is and the associated costs. I like being able to book appts online. Thanks

DR DOMINIQUE S.
Mazda CX-9
10/16/2019
Caring to address your car concerns
She listened to my concerns, asked for more detail and then when the car was there they tested and evaluated what I asked. Gave specific feedback and only made repairs where needed.
That’s the approach a love. Thank you!

SJ
STAN J.
09/29/2019
Honest, Efficient and knowledgeable
I can always depend on Blackmon Automotive to accurately diagnosis the problem, price the job fairly, complete the work on time ( or even earlier) than promised. Highly recommend them for your automotive needs. Never disappointed!

DAVID P.
Powder Springs, GA
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/27/2019
Superior workmanship
Great experience, Blackmon always provides a full explanation of the options ,process, along with there expert suggestions. Great attention to detail .

AP
AMY P.
Cartersville, GA
09/25/2019
No matter what
Always goes above and beyond no matter what!! Trust them tremendously to be honest with me and their work is solid!

DV
DAWN E V.
Cartersville, GA
Scion iQ
09/21/2019
SeeLovely people to deal with.... very good job...grateful I now have a qualified and honest business to take care of my car.
These were wonderful to do business with...did a fantastic job, and so very pleasant. I just move out here. Am so grateful the problem of find a skilled honest mechanic is solved

AD
ALBERT D.
Ram 2500
09/16/2019
Great reliable and honest service
Great reliable, friendly, knowledgeable and honest service