AD
ALBERT D.
Ram 2500
09/16/2019
Great reliable and honest service
Great reliable, friendly, knowledgeable and honest service

DOUGLAS S.
09/06/2019
The service and the people.
I simply love the service!!

HB
HEATHER B.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
09/05/2019
Excellent service!
I have been nothing but satisfied with every experience with Erica and Eddie. They are so very helpful, flexible and honest. You won’t find another mechanic with such great customer service. Absolutely love them and I go to them for every need!

SN
SANDY N.
08/28/2019
oil change.
More than just an oil change. They made sure me old car was road worthy and no major problems. Quick service.

BRIAN C.
Chrysler Aspen
08/28/2019
Customer Service.
Came to wife’s work site picked up vehicle. Then took to their shop and performed maintenance/repairs in an extremely timely manner. We had vehicle back the next night. I expected 2-3 days and inconvenience. I got customer service and care. Owner and wife are genuine. Highly recommend.

David M.
Dallas, GA
Lincoln Town Car
08/19/2019 Category: Service
David said the employees bent over backwards and did the work within his schedule. The service was less expensive than he was planning on paying somewhere else. He is terribly satisfied with the service.

MV
MERCEDES V.
Toyota Echo
08/17/2019
I have been going to Blackmon for several years now and have always gotten the best service. They are friendly amd treat you like family. I trust their honesty and they are very mindful of my budget. The work they do on my car is always done right the first time I love going to Blackmon and reccomend them to anyone looking for a honest and friendly place to take their car.

JOHN B.
08/15/2019
Fantastic Service
At Blackmon Automotive you can expect professionals who care about there customers and go above and beyond to make sure you have a wonderful experience.

SJ
STAN J.
08/13/2019
Outstanding service
Needed 4 tires replaced and needed it done the same day, they went above & beyond as allways

BARBARA C.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
08/12/2019
Blackmon auto has always done a great job with my car maintenance needs
Great local car automotive shop in Kennesaw. I've been a loyal customer for over 10 years. Blackmon is honest and has fair prices. They always let me know ahead of time what the car needs are and the costs. Great customer service,. I highly recommend Blackmon auto ! They always do a great job.

A.D. M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/27/2019
My place for all my car repairs
Erica and Eddie have had my business since 2011. Great communication and fair places keep me going back. They keep my vehicles on the road where they should be!

BRIAN C.
Chrysler Aspen
07/23/2019
Great work
Great service, informative and professional. Owners take pride in their business.. work was done timely and priced fairly. Will be back

07/19/2019
Friendly and reliable
They fixed the wiring in my car for it's brakes and did a detailed check on the car to inform me if there's anything they can see that may be an issue in the future and informed of the changes made and changes to come.

SD
SHAWN D.
07/18/2019
I trust them
I trust the ownership and that they are going to fix it right

TINA HARDIN S.
Roswell, GA
Ford Edge
07/14/2019
Wow in a good way.
We have an extended warranty on our vehicle and were getting near the end of the warranty period. Erica made sure the shop checked for anything that would be covered on the warranty and then made sure the problem would be covered. She also found that we had rental car coverage on the policy. I needed a non-warranty item fixed (brakes) and I got that done too. She took me to the rental car office and I came back the next day to everything all fixed up. They know what they are doing and they are honest. I drive from Roswell to their shop because I trust them and know they will get the job done.

JENNIFER W.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
07/12/2019
Been to this shop multiple times. Always get great service and fair price. Highly recommend them.

BK
Bradley K.
Georgia
Kia Optima
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Brad. He said they provided good service, met the deadline and worked with him on the price. He said they greet their customers with a smile and they are just really nice people.

BL
BILL L.
06/28/2019
Replace emergency brake
As always a great job well done

DT
DONNA T.
Chrysler 300
06/27/2019
If you want someone whose not only passionate about what they do, also care for your well being and need for your vehicle.
I was referred by a friend and Thank God I went. Describe the issue and laid on more as Rob was addressing main concerned. He immediately welcomed me in on that same day went above and beyond to fix my only form transportation and had he ready by end of day. Humbly grateful and Thankful to them. Will definitely return. You guys ROCK!

ROBIN S.
06/25/2019
Great Service at Blackmon
I have been to Blackmon Automotive twice (for 2 unrelated issues) and both times the service was simply outstanding. The work was done in a timely manner and the cost was minimal. I am more than pleased with the work and customer service I received at Blackmon. I am now officially a fan.