RT
Rick T.
BMW 128i
01/09/2019
Service w care
Clint and his crew continue to give our vehicles good care at a fair price. We no longer have to go to Seattle's dealership for top notch knowledgeable care of our BMW--or find an "oldster' who has intimate understanding of our 1984 F-150. Both are cared for equally in a timely manner by really nice people who strive to do everything that is needed--yet not sell anything that is not required.

Denise S.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
01/09/2019
Another Great Experience
It's been nearly a year that I've been taking my 11 year old VW Beetle to Blue Canary - most recently only for minor issues like topping off fluids, air pressure in tires, headlight / tail light out, etc. Whether the problem is big or small, they handle it quickly and professionally. I find the best thing about the relationship I've built with Carey and Melanie is that I no longer stress about the car because I have a reliable auto repair shop I trust. ...and for the little things, I know I can pop in and they'll fill up the air in the tires or check fluids free of charge and I'm on my way. Love these guys!

Judy F.
Honda Fit
01/08/2019
Quick, on-time and on-estimate service, a welcoming place.

GMC Yukon
01/06/2019
Great Service, Work Well Done
Blue Canary was able to graciously fit me in short notice during the holidays to diagnose belt noise and repair my 2004 Yukon. Their communication was great and the cost of the repair was very fair. Can't praise these guys enough!

Deanna D.
01/05/2019
Fantastic customer service and trustworthy work
Appreciate their online/email reminders for my service due. Trusted mechanics. Ethical and good communicators. Effective and they take care of my car as soon as possible (within a few days of my request).

KL
Kim L.
01/01/2019
Blue Canary gave me great advice and very fair estimates. My mom has been taking her car here for a long time and now I will be too. Kind, trustworthy and responsive.

Mary M.
12/31/2018
Wonderful service
Very honest & trustworthy. Service is wonderful.

Volkswagen EuroVan
12/28/2018
Blue Canary is reliable and honest. Helping out with a basic need to switch to snow tires. Reasonable prices and fast. Love these guys.

Corry S.
smart fortwo
12/16/2018
Best Smart car pros on the island.
I don't deal with Mercedes, so if I have a better option I go for it. After 138,000 miles, I needed a muffler and within a week I got it installed and had my biannual service done at the same time. Nice 👍

PW
Pamela W.
Rollingbay, WA
12/10/2018
The car doctors.
What to say? This is a great place, professional, friendly, willing to help even outside of appointments. More than once I stopped by when my car was causing me alarm and asked to have someone check it out. Another time the guy working on my car took me in the back to show me the problem and how he planned to fix it. Your car is in good hands at Blue Canary.

KT
Karan T.
12/06/2018
KUDOS FOR HELPING A DAMSEL IN DISTRESS!
I am so impressed with BC's service. I live only a block away but my battery died so I might as well have been 10 mi. away. Kerry was kind enough to come and jump start my car which enabled me to drive it to the shop where they put in a new battery. Problem solved and now this old lady can go for many more miles. Thank you Kerry for going the extra mile (or block) in this case. You have my service from here on.
Karan T.

Robert H.
12/04/2018
Feeling confident in your mechanic of choice is a wonderful change of pace
Blue Canary is great. I loved the level of service and care I received and the technical competence of the staff was very evident and reassuring.

KC
Kathy C.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/24/2018
Very Professional
Very happy with the service and flexibility. I had to move up my appointment to be able to pick up my granddaughters from school and they exchanged my appointment time and made sure I was done in time.
Very much appreciated.

SK
Susan K.
11/12/2018
Blue Canary has always come through for me! Work has been excellent!

LH
Loanne H.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
11/03/2018
Wow! Saved some real $$$
They had advised me that I needed, perhaps, and new right axle and bootie---whatever that means--but when they got it on the lift, it was OK. So, I don't have to worry about that, had the oil changed and am good to go. I appreciate that they honestly didn't do work just to make a buck, but only when it if necessary for the safety of the customer. I think honesty is a good quality...and I'll be back.

CN
Carol N.
Volvo XC90
11/02/2018
Helpful and Friendly Service
Recommendations that are practical and not pushy. I don’t feel cheated. Always friendly.

Mazda MX-5 Miata
10/20/2018
Fast, complete service
Car service was completed right on schedule. The work was thorough and professional.

Sarah B.
10/19/2018
They go above and beyond to take care of not only our car but treat us with dignity and respect. Our service man honored the time that we arrived even though he had another project that went long. Very much appreciated his service. And the front desk is wonderful too!

Volvo XC90
10/12/2018
Routine service
As usual, friendly (especially at front desk) and good bedside manner - no matter how busy, they are willing to answer questions. Routine service noted appropriate issues to address with realistic analysis of what could wait.

JO
Jill O.
Toyota Sequoia
10/11/2018
Great location and service
Easy place to work with and great location