Maggie M.
Toyota Pickup
09/19/2018
Exceptional customer service and work. They go the extra mile.
I have recommended Blue Canary to many of my friends here on the Island. First, it's always nice to have a car repair facility so close to home. It's a pleasure to walk in your door. From the the get-go I have been treated as a valuable customer. You are good listeners and most important, skilled mechanics. Thank you for taking good care of my vehicles.

DF
David F.
Volkswagen Touareg
09/10/2018
Touareg Tune-Up
Great service. Great people. A mechanic is a relationship far and above anything else and you guys have that in spades. Thanks to Sterling for taking the time to show us the problem with our SUV and how he was going about solving it. My only wish is that you guys worked on tire stuff too, getting a rotation and/or a TPMS replaced would just add to your convenience.

GP
Gary P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/12/2018
Honest, straight talk...what you want from a mechanic!
Honest, conservative paths taken for fixing a problem. I have searched for a mechanic like this for a decades and have finally found one in Blue Canary! They treat you right, and you'll know that after the first visit. I highly recommend them. Getting older now, been around the block more than a few times and these fellas are the real deal. Could not be happier with them.

JN
Jerry N.
07/28/2018
I would highly recommend the folks at blue canary. They are honest, ethical and do great work fast and efficient. My 2004 BMW loves you guys.

Thanks

Tina B.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
06/30/2018
Friendly and efficient
I’m a regular customer of Blue Canary. They are always friendly and efficient. I feel confident that the work they do is honest and competent.

KF
Karen F.
Mercedes-Benz C230
06/13/2018
over the top care
In the past six weeks we have had several needs with a ten year old Mercedez, and the crew at Blue Canary called the problems and took great care in an expeditious manner. Needing new brakes is never good news for time or money.
On the day my battery went dead, they immediately called for one to be delivered and I was on my way within a couple of hours of being stranded. The cost is competitive and we have complete trust of their opinions and diagnosis.
Estimates are very close to what the bottom line becomes.
The office is cheerful and welcoming and an effort is made to remember customers by name.
We highly recommend.
Mark and Karen Fredrichs

RY
Ryan Y.
06/04/2018
Quick and easy
The process was quick and easy. Got me back on the road within 24 hours.

05/08/2018
They always check everything on my car when I get an oil change. And their prices seem reasonable!

Deborah L.
05/06/2018
Awesome service
Your people are awesome working with me to keep my car running, it’s old so it take some creative thinking at times. Thank you for all your great work.

Lisa M.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
04/28/2018
Prompt trustworthy service
A fair price and quick too! I’m going to depend on them for service. Great job!

KG
Kelly G.
Acura MDX
04/26/2018
Honest, quick, convenient.
I always trust that when I go to Blue Canary that I will get the straight scoop. I appreciate their professionalism, ability to get to the car quickly and that they are trustworthy.

Jim G.
Saturn Aura
04/14/2018
Tire Rotation
My experience with Blue Canary with an honest overview of my tire rotation, given that my oil change was done improperly by over a quart to much and my tires over inflated gave me the sense of honest, fair assessment or their work.

EP
Eric P.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/01/2018
Helpful, great attitude
Got the job done, reasonable pricing and I appreciate the reminders for periodic service.

KA
Karen A.
Honda Civic Si
Friendly and Efficient
Clint and his team have never let me or my car down!!!

GK
Gary K.
I recommend this business
I'm always happy with the service I receive at Blue Canary Clint and his crew are always very helpful

HH
Howard H.
Friendly and helpful
Staff helpful and friendly. worked on several problems and kept me informed. First visit and feels like they are old family friends. Great service

Scott C.
Volvo S40
02/23/2018
Excellent services, especially given this was a last minute request.

Denise S.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
02/23/2018
Above and Beyond!
I've had an unbelievably positive experience at Blue Canary. Bringing your car in for service can be nerve wracking. What's wrong? How much is it going to cost? Can I trust the repair shop? I have a 10 yr old VW Beetle and when the engine light came on I knew it wasn't going to be an easy fix. I'm new to BI and didn't have a relationship with a repair shop but I remember how nice the guy at Blue Canary was the day I thought my tail light was out so that's where I decide to go when the more serious issues pop up. Turns out, the repairs ARE serious AND costly but one of the guys at Blue Canary noticed I bought my car from CarMax & asked me if I'd purchased the MaxCare insurance. Even though I didn't remember purchasing it with the car 5 yrs ago, turns out he's right & I do have the coverage! Thanks Blue Canary! However, the insurance company doesn't want to cover both issues related to the engine light against the advice of the shop. So, they fix the more serious of the two issues and as predicted by Carey at Blue Canary, the engine light came back on less than a week later. Also the car is making a rattling sound which turns out to be due to the engine mounts. The insurance didn't want to cover the mounts without charging me a new deductible but would cover the engine light issue since it had been brought to their attention and denied the first time. Both Carey & I had been on the phone with the insurance trying to get everything covered under the first claim so that I wouldn't have another deductible just a week later but to no avail. So I figure I'll bite the bullet and pay the second deductible. I felt lucky I had the coverage at all and that much of the cost had been covered but Carey took it upon himself to try again and advocate for me with the insurance company. He spent an additional 40 minutes on the phone with them and this time spoke to a supervisor. He pointed out that he'd previously advised them that not fixing all the issues at once was inefficient & would waste everyones time. Whatever magic he worked, they covered everything under the initial claim. Him spending so much time on the phone with my insurance company went above and beyond anything I would have expected. He said he didn't want the insurance company treating me unfairly but I also feel it was a matter of personal pride. I thanked him profusely and he said that their goal is to have "customers for life." Great philosophy! I wouldn't hesitate recommending Blue Canary. They're professional, competent and go the extra mile! Love them!

Rheta C.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
02/20/2018
Oil Change + Rodent package
Blue Canary office staff and mechanics are knowledgeable, reliable and efficient. They continue to give quality service; I've always been happy with results.