SK
Susan K.
11/12/2018
Blue Canary has always come through for me! Work has been excellent!

LH
Loanne H.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
11/03/2018
Wow! Saved some real $$$
They had advised me that I needed, perhaps, and new right axle and bootie---whatever that means--but when they got it on the lift, it was OK. So, I don't have to worry about that, had the oil changed and am good to go. I appreciate that they honestly didn't do work just to make a buck, but only when it if necessary for the safety of the customer. I think honesty is a good quality...and I'll be back.

CN
Carol N.
Volvo XC90
11/02/2018
Helpful and Friendly Service
Recommendations that are practical and not pushy. I don’t feel cheated. Always friendly.

Mazda MX-5 Miata
10/20/2018
Fast, complete service
Car service was completed right on schedule. The work was thorough and professional.

Sarah B.
10/19/2018
They go above and beyond to take care of not only our car but treat us with dignity and respect. Our service man honored the time that we arrived even though he had another project that went long. Very much appreciated his service. And the front desk is wonderful too!

Volvo XC90
10/12/2018
Routine service
As usual, friendly (especially at front desk) and good bedside manner - no matter how busy, they are willing to answer questions. Routine service noted appropriate issues to address with realistic analysis of what could wait.

JO
Jill O.
Toyota Sequoia
10/11/2018
Great location and service
Easy place to work with and great location

PF
Philip F.
09/22/2018
Friendly, Knowledgeable and Fast
My first visit. I shall return.

RO
Rex O.
Saab 9-5
09/21/2018
Saab 9.5
They do what they say they will do - and do it well!

Maggie M.
Toyota Pickup
09/19/2018
Exceptional customer service and work. They go the extra mile.
I have recommended Blue Canary to many of my friends here on the Island. First, it's always nice to have a car repair facility so close to home. It's a pleasure to walk in your door. From the the get-go I have been treated as a valuable customer. You are good listeners and most important, skilled mechanics. Thank you for taking good care of my vehicles.

DF
David F.
Volkswagen Touareg
09/10/2018
Touareg Tune-Up
Great service. Great people. A mechanic is a relationship far and above anything else and you guys have that in spades. Thanks to Sterling for taking the time to show us the problem with our SUV and how he was going about solving it. My only wish is that you guys worked on tire stuff too, getting a rotation and/or a TPMS replaced would just add to your convenience.

GP
Gary P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/12/2018
Honest, straight talk...what you want from a mechanic!
Honest, conservative paths taken for fixing a problem. I have searched for a mechanic like this for a decades and have finally found one in Blue Canary! They treat you right, and you'll know that after the first visit. I highly recommend them. Getting older now, been around the block more than a few times and these fellas are the real deal. Could not be happier with them.

JN
Jerry N.
07/28/2018
I would highly recommend the folks at blue canary. They are honest, ethical and do great work fast and efficient. My 2004 BMW loves you guys.

Thanks

Tina B.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
06/30/2018
Friendly and efficient
I’m a regular customer of Blue Canary. They are always friendly and efficient. I feel confident that the work they do is honest and competent.

KF
Karen F.
Mercedes-Benz C230
06/13/2018
over the top care
In the past six weeks we have had several needs with a ten year old Mercedez, and the crew at Blue Canary called the problems and took great care in an expeditious manner. Needing new brakes is never good news for time or money.
On the day my battery went dead, they immediately called for one to be delivered and I was on my way within a couple of hours of being stranded. The cost is competitive and we have complete trust of their opinions and diagnosis.
Estimates are very close to what the bottom line becomes.
The office is cheerful and welcoming and an effort is made to remember customers by name.
We highly recommend.
Mark and Karen Fredrichs

RY
Ryan Y.
06/04/2018
Quick and easy
The process was quick and easy. Got me back on the road within 24 hours.

05/08/2018
They always check everything on my car when I get an oil change. And their prices seem reasonable!

Deborah L.
05/06/2018
Awesome service
Your people are awesome working with me to keep my car running, it’s old so it take some creative thinking at times. Thank you for all your great work.

Lisa M.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
04/28/2018
Prompt trustworthy service
A fair price and quick too! I’m going to depend on them for service. Great job!