DF
Drew F.
04/15/2019
Always a good job
Thanks to Clint and all the crew at Blue Canary for your help and expertise. Great Job!

04/14/2019
Excellent service: professional, efficient, and trustworthy
I always get excellent service at Blue Canary and trust them completely. We are lucky to have them on Bainbridge Island! Even when I have dropped by with no appointment, they have been so helpful.

Toyota Venza
Helpful and good service

JO
James O.
04/04/2019
C&C Properties — fast service — fair pricing — good explanation of service needed
Fair pricing — quick repair — excellent explanation of services

CP
Christopher P.
Ram 2500
Always like going to BC
Always fair, they are trustworthy and dependable

Jennifer R.
FIAT 500
03/30/2019
Customer service and friendly attitude
Love having Blue Canary so close and helpful.

KH
Katherine H.
03/23/2019
They are very responsive and accommodating .

DF
Drew F.
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
03/11/2019
Honest and Fair
Thanks to Clint and the crew at Blue Canary for their great service, thorough explanations and fair pricing. I will keep coming back.

03/06/2019
Honda Maintenance, Brakes
Great service and convenient for after hours drop-off and pickups. Great service and online capabilities to schedule are great.

LC
Loren C.
03/01/2019
Dependable Service
Their change of oil and several other fluids at 145K miles was exactly what I asked for and timely. Their inspection of the car was comprehensive, listing future maintenance needs, including ones that I can do myself.

Robert H.
Suzuki Sidekick
02/16/2019
Turn signal switch replacement
Convenient , friendly,affordable. Found a replacement part for a 1995 vehicle. Recommend.

EK
Elaine K.
Volkswagen New Beetle
02/15/2019
Diagnostics, proximity, honesty, good work.
I have had excellent service and am a new customer. I feel you are all trustworthy from the owner to the diagnostician to the mechanic.

Chuck B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/13/2019
These guys seem to know what they’re doing and they’re attentive and friendly. What more could I ask?
Professional and friendly is all I can ask. They are that!

CN
Carol N.
Volvo XC90
02/02/2019
Friendly Service
I feel like I receive practical advice and recommendations. Not pushy and not trying to sell me stuff.

NM
Natalie M.
02/02/2019
Consistently great service
Fast diagnosis of our problem and friendly service. Can’t beat the reliable service and prices. Thank you!

CK
Christine K.
Mazda Protege
02/01/2019
Customer Service
I will just comment that I think the customer service is consistently good. That means alot.

JE
Jane E.
Audi Q5
01/30/2019
Thank you Blue Canary for such professional, personal service!
The service I receive from Blue Canary was exceptional!!!!! They were on time, if not faster than I had expected, they were able to order parts for me that were available the day after ordering and installed them on the spot. The part came with “suggested labor charges” and Sterling installed it in 3 minutes and waived the expensive labor cost.
I really loved being able to get my Audi serviced onBainbridge with such professional and personal service. I will absolutely continue to have all the work done on my car at Blue Canary and feel confident about their service.

Teris S.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
01/29/2019
Convenient, flexible, friendly
I will always use Blue Canary for my auto repair. They are honest, forthright, easy to work with, and friendly.

GMC Yukon XL
01/23/2019
Quality work and easy to deal with
Great staff and knowledgeable. I never felt like I was at a garage. The guys fixed what I wanted and even did extra just because it needed to be done !!

SR
Steve R.
Lexus LX 570
01/23/2019
Honest fair work
Always clear and reasonable with what you should, or could choose, to do. No ambiguity or unnecessary work.