Anonymous avatar
05/08/2018
They always check everything on my car when I get an oil change. And their prices seem reasonable!

Deborah L.
05/06/2018
Awesome service
Your people are awesome working with me to keep my car running, it’s old so it take some creative thinking at times. Thank you for all your great work.

Lisa M.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
04/28/2018
Prompt trustworthy service
A fair price and quick too! I’m going to depend on them for service. Great job!

KG
Kelly G.
Acura MDX
04/26/2018
Honest, quick, convenient.
I always trust that when I go to Blue Canary that I will get the straight scoop. I appreciate their professionalism, ability to get to the car quickly and that they are trustworthy.

Jim G.
Saturn Aura
04/14/2018
Tire Rotation
My experience with Blue Canary with an honest overview of my tire rotation, given that my oil change was done improperly by over a quart to much and my tires over inflated gave me the sense of honest, fair assessment or their work.

EP
Eric P.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/01/2018
Helpful, great attitude
Got the job done, reasonable pricing and I appreciate the reminders for periodic service.

KA
Karen A.
Honda Civic Si
Friendly and Efficient
Clint and his team have never let me or my car down!!!

GK
Gary K.
I recommend this business
I'm always happy with the service I receive at Blue Canary Clint and his crew are always very helpful

HH
Howard H.
Friendly and helpful
Staff helpful and friendly. worked on several problems and kept me informed. First visit and feels like they are old family friends. Great service

Scott C.
Volvo S40
02/23/2018
Excellent services, especially given this was a last minute request.

Denise S.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
02/23/2018
Above and Beyond!
I've had an unbelievably positive experience at Blue Canary. Bringing your car in for service can be nerve wracking. What's wrong? How much is it going to cost? Can I trust the repair shop? I have a 10 yr old VW Beetle and when the engine light came on I knew it wasn't going to be an easy fix. I'm new to BI and didn't have a relationship with a repair shop but I remember how nice the guy at Blue Canary was the day I thought my tail light was out so that's where I decide to go when the more serious issues pop up. Turns out, the repairs ARE serious AND costly but one of the guys at Blue Canary noticed I bought my car from CarMax & asked me if I'd purchased the MaxCare insurance. Even though I didn't remember purchasing it with the car 5 yrs ago, turns out he's right & I do have the coverage! Thanks Blue Canary! However, the insurance company doesn't want to cover both issues related to the engine light against the advice of the shop. So, they fix the more serious of the two issues and as predicted by Carey at Blue Canary, the engine light came back on less than a week later. Also the car is making a rattling sound which turns out to be due to the engine mounts. The insurance didn't want to cover the mounts without charging me a new deductible but would cover the engine light issue since it had been brought to their attention and denied the first time. Both Carey & I had been on the phone with the insurance trying to get everything covered under the first claim so that I wouldn't have another deductible just a week later but to no avail. So I figure I'll bite the bullet and pay the second deductible. I felt lucky I had the coverage at all and that much of the cost had been covered but Carey took it upon himself to try again and advocate for me with the insurance company. He spent an additional 40 minutes on the phone with them and this time spoke to a supervisor. He pointed out that he'd previously advised them that not fixing all the issues at once was inefficient & would waste everyones time. Whatever magic he worked, they covered everything under the initial claim. Him spending so much time on the phone with my insurance company went above and beyond anything I would have expected. He said he didn't want the insurance company treating me unfairly but I also feel it was a matter of personal pride. I thanked him profusely and he said that their goal is to have "customers for life." Great philosophy! I wouldn't hesitate recommending Blue Canary. They're professional, competent and go the extra mile! Love them!

Rheta C.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
02/20/2018
Oil Change + Rodent package
Blue Canary office staff and mechanics are knowledgeable, reliable and efficient. They continue to give quality service; I've always been happy with results.

PJ
Patty J.
02/13/2018
I appreciate that Blue Canary tries to complete auto services with my changing schedule. They always provide a smile and care in taking care of my vehicle.

KW
Karen W.
Mercedes-Benz C230
02/09/2018
Review Title??
I am very happy with several aspects not always found at other repair businesses. The car is always ready on time and all the scheduled work is done. There is not a long list of additional services needed every time I pick the car up. When there are suggested needs I have felt they were valid and have appreciated being made aware of the situations. Once I needed a loaner and it was provided.

DF
David F.
Volkswagen Touareg
02/04/2018
Personable, flexible, transparent
Awesome service and flexible with scheduling, I only wish they could rotate tires with scheduled maintenance, it would make it even more convenient.

RU
Ruth U.
Jeep Liberty
02/01/2018
We're lucky to have Blue Canary on the island
I feel comfortable and respected dealing with Blue Canary. Their charges are reasonable and, of course, their service is excellent.

SE
Sharon E.
01/27/2018
The best!
Convenient scheduling, fair, fast, and everyone is super pleasant!

SK
Susan K.
01/26/2018
My Honda CR-V
They were very thorough in telling me things that I need to take care of next time.

Jennifer S.
Kia Soul
01/21/2018
Courteous and complete service
Easy to schedule appointments online, friendly service and thirogh job for a very reasonable price.

BC
Bradley C.
Nissan Xterra
01/15/2018
First Visit
Just brought the Xterra in for an oil change. Service was quick, helpful, and as advertised. Will return again for the next servicing.