Blue Wrench Auto & Towing Service

Ricardo B.
02/12/2020
πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Ttwo words β€œexcellent service!”!!!

S
Santos
New York, NY
01/17/2020
Got the rear brakes done today on my 2011 Toyota Camry and as always they did a perfect job.

12/21/2019
Reliable
Fast very fair put a part on at no cost

SP
Sue P.
New York City, NY
11/21/2019
Excellent Customer Service
I highly recommend Blue Wrench Auto. Someone stole the tires off of our car and Blue Wrench Auto knew what to do. Chris came quickly so we didn't have to stand on the side of the road for that long. He kept in touch so we would know when he was arriving. Then after fixing the car, Chris drove back in to Manhattan from the Bronx to deliver the car. That's what I call superior service. If we ever have a problem or need body work, we now know where to go.

Charles S.
Jeep Commander
08/25/2019
i never have to go back
i am very satisfied with the work

MZ
Mirian Z.
GMC Acadia
08/15/2019
Honest
A/C not working. Had them check why a/c was not working. Found there was no freon due to a hole in the A/c line . Got it replace. System is working great ,blowing cold air .Job well done. Thank you guys.

MV
Mekou V.
Buick Rendezvous
08/14/2019
Fast honest great price
Car was towed to Blue wrench cause it would not engage gears. Staff check the problem and determine shift cable was broken. Job was done same day.

SA
Sirantoni A.
08/14/2019
Great service and affordable prices
The mechanics are really friendly and welcoming. The service is good and the prices are affordable and reasonable.

08/12/2019
Jerry

Junior M.
08/12/2019
Radiator
I have been coming here for 4 years. Always get excellent service. This time I needed the radiator replace.Service was done same day.Thank you for fast and friendly service.

S
Santos
New York, NY
08/10/2019
I've been bringing my car here for years and have never had an issue. I've been always satisfied with their work.
They have great service and friendly staff.

Johnny R.
Dodge Durango
08/07/2019
The job was well done everyone in the business was very helpful and polite I definitely would come back to get work done on all my Vehicles

H
Hako
08/01/2019
Fan Not Working(Overheat)
Took my car in because it was overheating. Staff was proffesional and fast. Check the problem determine fans were not working. They order and install the fans same day. Excellent service. Thanks.

AP
Adolfo P.
Chevrolet Malibu Limited
07/23/2019
Friendly and Fast Service
Had my car Towed my car with a bad alternator. Tech verified alternator had fail. Replacement was done in a few hours. Great Service

NA
Natasha A.
Mercury Mariner
06/12/2019
Satisfied customer
I am a satisfied customer. All of the staff are professional and very helpful. I truly feel that I can trust them. I will remain a loyal customer.