John P.
Ford Edge
06/14/2021
Knowledgeable Technician, accommodating service.
I prefer to deal with an accomplished, honest, professional who knows the service needs of my vehicle, what has to be done and when. I'm not looking for "double points" and the ability to get a free widget that I don't need. I want someone who knows and cares for my vehicle, as well as what it will take to keep my vehicle on the road, and problem free. Bob Jr. knows that because he learned it from his Dad. Every time he provides a quality job, it's a tribute to Bob and his Dad and the benefits of dealing with a long time family owned business. That's why I remain a satisfied customer of more than 40 years.

EP
Eric P.
06/11/2021
Reliable, efficient, friendly, honest
If you need a trustworthy and honest shop to take your car to, look no more. Bob is really the best and always has been!

Dennis H.
Jeep Cherokee
06/11/2021
Great service and attention to detail
Thanks Bob
For servicing my vehicle so quickly,efficiently, and professionally

Art M.
06/09/2021
Long time customer
Great service and great atmosphere

Johanna R.
Fairless Hills, PA
Lexus ES 350
06/09/2021
Johanna Raines
The owner Bob Gass. He does great work on all auto repairs. He is friendly, dependable and professional. He was recommended by a friend and I’m so glad I found out about his business!

Thanks Bob.
Johanna Raines

NQ
Nida Q.
06/05/2021
Exceptional service
Bob Gass has been providing maintenance services and repairs if needed for many many years. I trust Bobby to take care of my car, he is the most knowledgeable automotive technician in Bensalem area. Since I’ve known him when he was very young helping his Dad he remained respectful & humble to his customers...... that says a lot. Keep up the good work!

Jim M.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
Lexus ES 350
05/28/2021
Honesty
As a new customer through a recommendation Bob explained everything about the problem, he takes the time to answer all your questions. First time in a very long time I felt at ease knowing I was getting a fair shake

LG
Lynn G.
05/28/2021
Work was done when I was told it would be done. Upfront with the cost and no surprises.

Keith M.
Yardley, PA
Jeep Gladiator
05/25/2021
Flexibile, professional, quality
3 words I would use to describe my experience. Thanks Bob for getting back on the road.

AD

05/05/2021
Great work as always

Carol M.
05/05/2021
I went there yesterday. I’m a senior and I was treated with the utmost respect
I am a senior on a fixed income. My breaks needed to be replaced in the front. I was so very happy that I decided to let Bob do the job This was my first time coming here and I’m so happy with the service and the price was very fair. I would highly recommend any one who needs car repair to come here. He is awesome. He really cares about his customer. I could see that as soon as I walked in the door. If I could give higher that 5 stars I would. Thank you Sir for being such a nice person. And also very honest.

LF
Laurence F.
Langhorne, PA
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Laurence sad it was awesome.

Jennifer D.
04/14/2021
Friendly and efficient
My car is always done quickly and efficiently. Bob is honest and always truthful.

John L.
04/08/2021
More great work completed.
I had our mini van inspected yesterday. Bob changed out a few things, and fixed the right front struts. Every time something goes wrong with our vehicle, we are guaranteed the job to be done to its best and at a good price. Every time. This is why I advise people to go to Bob Gass on Bristol Rd and stay with the garage. There the proof will be that Bob Gass is one of the better mechanics of Lower Bucks County.