Jennifer D.
04/14/2021
Friendly and efficient
My car is always done quickly and efficiently. Bob is honest and always truthful.

John L.
04/08/2021
More great work completed.
I had our mini van inspected yesterday. Bob changed out a few things, and fixed the right front struts. Every time something goes wrong with our vehicle, we are guaranteed the job to be done to its best and at a good price. Every time. This is why I advise people to go to Bob Gass on Bristol Rd and stay with the garage. There the proof will be that Bob Gass is one of the better mechanics of Lower Bucks County.

GJ
Greg J.
04/03/2021
Customer service is second to none
I had a great experience . Would highly recommend . It’s nice to deal with someone with some much knowledge of the auto industry .

Mike M.
New Hope, PA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
03/29/2021
Bob Gass is a great mechanic.
Great mechanic and very nice person!

IT
Iva T.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
03/27/2021
Great place to get fast and accurate service
Always makes sure that your vehicle is taken care of. Goes the extra mile to satisfy customers

Ted B.
Bensalem, PA
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Ted said they always do whatever is necessary. He can call, get an appointment, they are very prompt, do quality work and he has no problems with them.

KP
Ken P.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
Chrysler Sebring
03/24/2021
Honestly
Bob does a great job and is very pleasant.

Destinee W.
Langhorne, PA
03/19/2021
Best mechanic
We have used Bob Gass service center on multiple occasions. He is always honest, quick, and available! He is quick to help you save where you can if needed and wanted. I'd recommend him to anyone that asks!

AL
Amy L.
Fairless Hills, PA
03/12/2021
Great, friendly service.
Always get great friendly, and fast service.

SP
Steven P.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/10/2021
Grateful
So glad to go to a very friendly, reliable and honest mechanic. Bob is great. Honest auto centers are hard to come by. Would highly recommend this place.

Rich H.
Newtown, PA
03/10/2021
Bob Gass Service
Always great service and may be the most knowledgeable mechanic in SE PA.

Joanne B.
03/05/2021
Overall positive experiences!
Bob is a very personable, attentive to car needs & knowledgeable mechanic. Straight & to the point. Very reasonable pricing!

Christine S.
Holland, PA
Subaru Legacy
03/01/2021
I have entrusted my car care to Bob Gass for over 20 years. Bob is experienced and knowledgeable and addresses every issue completely. I am confident when I am on the road that my car is going to get me to my destination safely. Thank you, Bob, for taking such great care of my car!

John L.
02/25/2021
Honest And Great Mechanic
My wife and I have had a few mini vans which owning an older automobile brings engine issues and all of our problems were quickly resolved all by Bob Gass. He has done a lot of work for us with the best and affordable prices. You need a good mechanic, call Bob Gass.

John H.
02/24/2021
Prompt honest service
As always,Bob was able to assess the issue and resolve timely.