Robert B.
01/20/2021
the service was excellent. And fast. Bob is a good guy that will take time to explane anything you made need. I would highly recommend this shop.

KP
Keith P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/07/2021
Best mechanic in the area!
We highly recommend this mechanic shop. We've been going there for years and always get great service at affordable prices.

Michael C.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
Kia Sorento
12/22/2020
Look no further than Bob Gass Service Center
Honest, professional, great price! If you’re looking for a great mechanic, look no further! Bob’s a great guy who will always shoot you straight, and take it easy on your wallet as well. I tell all my friends to go to Bob Gass Service Center.

Jack M.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
12/19/2020 Category: Service
Jack said he's reputation precedes him. He's a really good mechanic and he's honest. His prices are very good.

Kathleen S.
12/06/2020
Outstanding
Bob has serviced my family’s vehicles for years and also services my work truck as well. No matter what I ask, Bobby accommodates me. He is a true professional and good friend as well

Art M.

Maureen O.
Newtown, PA
12/02/2020
Fast honest service.
Great place if you are looking for a skilled, honest mechanic . Took my daughter's car in for inspection today, bringing my son's back this weekend. I really appreciate how quickly he fits us into the schedule and the excellent service he provides.

TC
Timothy C.
Nissan Rogue
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Timothy's wife. She said the owner, Bob, was quick and efficient.

Rustam M.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/18/2020 Category: Service
Rustam said very good. He likes the service and everything. He's a nice guy.

AG
Alexandria G.
11/05/2020 Category: Service
Alexandria said wonderful, the best, won't take his vehicle to anybody but Bob.

Michael S.
Bensalem, PA
10/21/2020
Inspection
Bob was awesome and got me in last second and took care of my vehicle without missing a beat.

AC
Andrew C.
Elkins Park, PA
Acura TSX
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said he recommends them for service.

HK
Hans K.
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Katie said always a good job for her, always gets done, in out.

AP
Anthony P.
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Anthony said he seemed like a down to earth guy and he was honest.

Hyundai Santa Fe
10/05/2020
Mechanics are great!
We've been bringing our cars to Bob Gas Service Center for many years and they've never disappointed us. Not only can they always fix the problems with our cars, accommodate our schedule for inspections, and offer fair prices - but they always provide great customer service. It's a pleasure doing business with them and we have referred people to them for many years including most of our family and friends.