Overall Rating 3.8928575/5Overall Rating 3.8928575/5Overall Rating 3.8928575/5rating 3.8928575rating 3.8928575
Overall Rating 2.10714/5Overall Rating 2.10714/5rating 2.10714rating 2.10714rating 2.10714

WM
William M.
Wingate, NC
05/27/2018 Category: Service
Great service, great dealer
Always enjoy going to MAYBERRY. Great staff, quality work.

JV
Jessica V.
Rowland, NC
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
I stay 2 hours away so of course I hate making that drive for service maintance. But I was very impressed the experience was quick and very efficient. My husband and I were higher impressed.

NS
Nancy S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Car Inspection
I was only in for an inspection. Every thing was good.

PC
Patrick C.
Karen Cole
The service was fine but I didn’t like having to sit in the show room . They told me that the customer room was being remodeled. I didn’t have to wait long so it was fine .
Stanley G B. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for your comments and 5 STAR review. Hopefully the lounge will be completed on your next visit and will be much nicer for our guests. Have a safe and wonderful weekend!

Donna S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Awesome people and service!
Have recommended to several.
Stanley G B. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for your kind words about our tearm and for your 5 STAR review. Have a safe and wonderful weekend!

EP
Elisabetta P.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/25/2018 Category: Service
I always have a great service and experience since I met Asia there, she always accommodate me, gives me good advice and even brings my car back
She is a fantastic asset to the company with an excellent customer care, sweet smile and professionalism
I am very pleased and will always return asking for her help, because I know she will take good care of me as a person and client
She goes the extra mile and she is a good example of a manager material !
Stanley G B. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for your 5 STAR review. Have a safe and wonderful weekend!

Cynthia C.
Awesome service departments
I love the service department
Stanley G B. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for your kind words and 5 STAR review. Have a safe and wonderful weekend!

TP
Thomas P.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service experience
Courteous, knowledgeable staff. Work was completed in a timely manner and to my satisfaction. Will use the service department again.
Stanley G B. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for your kind words and 5 STAR review. Have a wonderful and safe weekend!

Rico B.
Lancaster, SC
05/24/2018 Category: Service
There reliable, efficient, and fast.
Stanley G B. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for your positive words and 5 STAR review. Have a great weekend!

KF
Karen F.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Same day service for a tire issue, and they replaced a recalled part as well. Awesome

Jacquelyn T.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Good service. Wait time is the greatest
Service Advisor Asia Smith has very good customer service skills. She is one of reason I keep coming back for my car service. She is very pleasant whenever she greets you which means a lot . Kudos Ms Smith.

AE
Adria E.
Customer satisfaction!
Made me feel like my business mattered and that I was extremely satisfied .😌
Stanley G B. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for yourpositive words and 5 STAR review. Have a safe and wonderful weekend!

Cherie B.
Marshville, NC
Cherie
Always fair and honest
Stanley G B. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for your kind words and 5 STAR review. Have safe and wonderful weekend!

Jason G.
Charlotte, NC
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Excellent Service Staff
Arrived very early for a scheduled appointment on Saturday and was greeted by Martina and Asia by name. They spoke to me about the service to be provided and even helped me with something that I had not put on the original appointment. Both were extremely friendly and very informative and will definitely recommend them to anyone who needs their vehicle serviced.
Stanley G B. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for your kind words about our tearm and for the 5 STAR review. Have a great weekend!

CF
Clinton F.
Matthews, NC
2013 Hyundai Equus
Equus Service
Always responsive and attentive to service needs
Service reps cordial and prepared when you arrive
Stanley G B. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you for your kind words and 5 STAR review. Have  a wonderful weekend!

Lindsay M.
Wingate, NC
Customer service
Service staff always treats you with professionalism and courtesy and goes out of their way to make you feel appreciated.
Stanley G B. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Michelle C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Scheduling
Being a teacher and the mom of two children under three, makes getting in for car maintenance difficult. I happened to have an afternoon free and the service department found a way to fit me in with their full schedule! They always seem to go that extra mile!
Martina M M. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review Ms. Carpenter!  We truly appreciate the business and look forward to serving you in the future!  Hope you have a wonderful summer with the kiddos :)

Martina MooYoung
Bob Mayberry Hyundai
980-699-2033

HG
Helen G.
Personal Attention to Details
From service call to welcoming arrival to understanding the customers concerns, short as possible wait... All by an interested Service Advisor puts the experience "over the top". Thank you Neiasia for your continued profession and friendly customer service.....
Stanley G B. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you for your kind words about Neiasia and the 5 STAR review. Have a safe and wonderful week!

Anonymous avatar
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Customer service area under construction. Enjoyed a peaceful quiet time in a comfy rocking chair out front. Thanks
Stanley G B. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you for your 5 STAR review,kind words, and being understanding about our construction. Have a great week!

KC
Krysta C.
Charlotte, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Unacceptable
I'm giving this place 2 stars because it hasn't been an all bad experience, but I'm running out of patience quickly. I bought a brand new 2018 Santa Fe Sport just a few weeks ago. After driving the car for a couple of weeks I realized that the wind noise I was hearing in the cabin was not normal; Even passengers were mentioning it, thinking maybe the window wasn't rolling up correcting. I took the car back to the dealership and after they had the car for about a week, they called me to pick up, telling me it was fixed. I got 4 miles down the road before I turned right back around because the problem was not fixed and there was still wind noise. Cliff the Service Director hopped in my car with me and heard the noise pretty immediately. They put me back in a loaner and I am still waiting. After two weeks, I called and spoke to Darnell the sales manager and asked him what we were going to do. At this point I am beyond frustrated, my 1st car payment was due and I had bought a car that was defective. He offers to add an accessory to my car while it's there or pay half of my car payment. While this is much appreciated, I think if we're all being honest, more needs to be done... I am now back in my car that is in the same condition. They are waiting on parts that "might" fix my car.... Consumer Affairs was not helpful at all and actually treated my like a liar when they couldn't find the service records. At the very least, they could have apologized when Cliff sent them over, but they didn't. At what point does Bob Mayberry as a dealership say, "ok, we sold her a messed up car, let's put her in a new one exactly like it?" Even Hyundai admitted my car was not likely put together correctly. I don't even want my car anymore. I traded in a perfectly good Lexus just to lower my car payment, which wasn't lowered all that much, but after falling in love with the Santa Fe Sport - I didn't mind. Now I'm sick with regret and just want to be driving the car I thought I was buying...something has to be done. I never write negative reviews because bad things happen, but enough is enough and I think it's important that this be handled and recognized, and quickly.
Clifton M H., Parts and Service Director from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 05/22/2018

I'll see you in the morning...thank you!