Overall Rating 3.9687497/5Overall Rating 3.9687497/5Overall Rating 3.9687497/5rating 3.9687497rating 3.9687497
Overall Rating 2.15625/5Overall Rating 2.15625/5rating 2.15625rating 2.15625rating 2.15625

Richard S.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
01/15/2019 Category: Service
excellent staff and quick turnaround
friendly staff and clean dealership

DE
Don E.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Needed same day appointment for inspection and oil change due to impending trip. I was on and out in an hour! Exceptional

Charlotte, NC
Continuous good service
… continue to provide good service after the sale. Personable service reps and vehicle attendants, love the "valet" service after the free wash.

My '18 Tucson had a clogged window washer filter which was repaired under warranty.

Thank you Team Mayberry!
Stanley G B. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words and 5 STAR review. Have a wonderful week!

David S.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Whenever I am at Bob Mayberry I get treated like family with a greeting for my service writer Asia Smith. Her beautiful smile and lovely voice always lighten up my day when entering the service area she is always happy to serve me as well as giving me any update on any repairs as well as any recalls. I know my vehicle is being done right when I am at Bob Mayberry Hyundai in Monroe North Carolina.

Pageland, SC
01/14/2019 Category: Service
All personal very knowledgeable and friendly.
Will come back for service
Stanley G B. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for your kind words and review. Please let me know what we can do to earn all the stars next time.

01/14/2019 Category: Service
Bob Mayberry has a fantastic service department.
Stanley G B. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for your 5 STAR review and kind words. Have a great week!

AW
Allard W.
Wadesboro, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Dealership
Great location,short waiting period,friendliness of associates.Comfortable waiting areas.Much better service times and ease of making appointments than other Dealerships I've done business with.Look forward to each visit,so far.Thanks....
Stanley G B. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you very much for your kind words and 5 STAR review. Have a safe and wonderful week!

Charlotte, NC
01/14/2019 Category: Service
No problems were experienced.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer Service
Customer Service was great
Stanley G B. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you very much for your kind words and 5 STAR review. Have a great week!

John S.
My Experience with the Service Department
I love my Elantra and the friendly people in the service department and everywhere else. Only one thing that I didn't like. When getting ready to pay, I asked if there were any discounts. She immediately gave me a senior citizen's discount. Had I not asked I would not have gotten it. I am and will continue to be a loyal customer as long as I'm treated fairly. I am a senior citizen and would expect to get this discount without having to ask. Had my husband been the one taking care of the car he would not have known to ask.

DA
Daniel A.
service
good customer service

Sherrill B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Jose Mungo
I had a recall software upgrade done 1/7 & certain things inside didn’t work like they did before upgrade, so I thought computer was messed up. 1/11 As it turned out, upgrade required other things to be “reset” or “reprogrammed” & Jose was so kind & helpful & helped me with all this at no charge.
Stanley G B. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for your kind words and 5 STAR review. Have a great week!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
satisfied
On time appointment and very quick service for oil/filter and tire rotation!
Stanley G B. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for your positive words and 5 STAR review. Have a great weekend!

CG
Carl G.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Service Staff are Courteous and Professional.
Service Staff are Courteous and Professional. They also do not pressure you when explaining any recommended services and they explain them fully.
Stanley G B. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for your kind words and 5 STAR review. Have a safe and wonderful weekend!

DF
Diane F.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Eager to help and explain any problem you are having.
Pleased so far with all service and assistance and prices
Stanley G B. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you very much for your 5 STAR review. Have a wonderful and safe weekend!

TD
Thomas D.
Clean, and friendly..
Took my car to be serviced. I was greeted friendly , things were explained to me.
Job was done right. I well most definitely be going back for any future services and or repairs needed to my vehicle.
Stanley G B. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you very much for your kind words and 5 STAR review. Have a wonderful weekend!

01/10/2019 Category: Service
Customer service went the extra mile
Stanley G B. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for your review. PLease let me know what we can do to earn all 5 STARS next time. Have a great weekend!

LW
Larry W.
N/A
N/A
Stanley G B. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you very much for your 5 STAR review. Have a wonderful and safe weekend!

Desiree L.
Troy, NC
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Asia
What started with a dead car & calling roadside service, ended with my car being taken care of & meeting Asia who handled everything professionally & sympathetically. Thank you Asia!
Stanley G B. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for your kind words about Asia and for your 5 STAR review. I'm glad we could help. Have a wonderful and safe weekend!

01/09/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
speedy service and worry free
Stanley G B. from Bob Mayberry Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for your review. Let us know what we can do to earn all 5 STARS next visit. Have a wonderful week!