Overall Rating 3.3571436/5Overall Rating 3.3571436/5Overall Rating 3.3571436/5rating 3.3571436rating 3.3571436
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Zionsville, IN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly and 1st rate service
Once again received 1st rate service from very pleasant and helpful staff. I drive 40 minutes from Zionsville and it has been always worth the drive, from receiving best information, best price, financing deal when we purchased our Genesis from the sales staff, to the routine maintenance of the car.

Plus, even though I am almost 70, I think I may live long enough to see the road repair in front of the dealer finally completed.

PT
Phillip T.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2018 Category: Service
They care
This service dept is a major reason too shop here
Eric S., Service & Parts Manager from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share with us.  Happy to hear we got you all taken care of.  Thank you for your understaning with the delay on the tires but I hoped you enjoyed the test drive.  Thank you again for the 5 star review, means a lot to us!

Russiaville, IN
great customer service
From the sale staff to the service staff, everyone has been great to work with. They are knowledgeable, friendly, and take care of their customers

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  Glad to hear we got you all taken care of and back on the road.  Thank you again for the awesome comments and the 5 star review!

Janet B.
Fowler, IN
great service
Kassey service rep is very helpful.

Thank you for sharing with us.  I will make sure to pass on the kind words to Kasey.  Thank you again for your time and 5 star review, means a lot to us here!

Ryan H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly staff
Service staff is always nice!

Thank you for the kind words.  Happy to hear we got you all handled and back on the road ahead.  Thank you again and for the 5 star review!!

Richard S.
Waveland, IN
2010 Hyundai Tucson
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Location / Knowledgeable staff / Work done in a timely manner / Given a car to use while mine was being fixed
See above comments

Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments!  Glad we got you back on the road.  Thank you again for your time and the 5 star review, means a lot to us here!

AW
Andrea W.
Crawfordsville, IN
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Car Service
Friendly , efficient & patient.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  Happy to hear we got you all taken care of.  Thank you again for the kind words and 5 star review!

Debra B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/12/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
always excellent service
Eric S., Service & Parts Manager from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your wonderful comments.  Glad we got you all taken care of and back on the road.  Thank you again for the 5 star review!!

John W.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
get things done
5 star
Eric S., Service & Parts Manager from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank your taking the time to share with us.  Happy to hear we got you all taken care of.  Thank you again for the 5 star review, really means a lot to us!

09/10/2018 Category: Service
Quick/Great Service
Always right on schedule. You walk right in.. tell them what you are here for and your car goes straight back. I have the same mechanic just about every time and he is beyond great. Makes sure everything is top notch before I leave out of the dealership. I'm proud to own a Hyundai

Thank you for the wonderful comments!  Very happy to hear we got you all taken care of and back on the road.  Happy to have you as a customer! Thank you again for the awesome comments and 5 star review, means a lot to us!

Mark M.
Russellville, IN
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Great place
Everyone is helpful and very friendly.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  Happy to hear we got you all taken care of and back on the road.  Thank you again for the 5 star review, means a lot!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Very nicenplace
They got me in quickly and offered water! Didn’t have to wait long which I like. Maybe have other options like juice or soda as well.

Thank you for taking the time to share with us!  Glad everything went well for you.  As for other options we do have 2 vending machines near the cashier's office/rest rooms as well. Unfortunately I'm only allowed to offer free water, popcorn, and muffins but I would be glad to pass on your suggestion.  Thank you again for the 5 star review!

09/06/2018 Category: Service
Service on the car is great, company is not
Non professional, non informative, records are scattered everywhere and they do not get in touch with you until you literally show up at the dealership demanding documents and/or answers.
Eric S., Service & Parts Manager from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our service department survey.  I see you gave us a 5 star review with my service department and looks like we got you taken care of.  However your comments seem to show something went terribly wrong, I'm guessing with the Sales or F&I departments?  Just so you know this survey only is for when you brought your vehicle into our service department, but I would be glad to pass on whatever you would like me to the other departments that didn't get you taken care of correctly.  Once again thank you for the 5 star review.

FS
Farshid S.
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Bob
Bob rorhman service is excellent

Thank you for taking the time to share with us.  Glad everything went well.  Thank you again for the kind words and 5 star review, means a lot to us!

James B.
Kokomo, IN
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/04/2018 Category: Service
They know what they are doing
Take my car here to get the od read. In my home town they don’t have a clue what was going on.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.  Always great to hear nice comments.  Glad we got you all taken care of.  My assistant manager Kasey and myself have been around for awhile and got a good handle on Hyundai policies.  Thank you again for your kind words and 5 star review!

Ricardo C.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
First time at Dealer
This new location for me treat my car very well.

Thank you for taking the time to share with us.  I'm very happy to hear my team got you all taken care of and back on the road.  Thank you again for the kind words and 5 star review, means a lot to us here!

Michael B.
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Great job
They were fast and did a great job.

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words with us.  Happy to hear we got you all taken care of.  Thank you again for the 5 star review!

CG
Charles G.
Delphi, IN
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Service review.
All personnel are courteous and willing to do extra for your convenience.
Eric S., Service & Parts Manager from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share with us on our survey.  Wonderful to hear everthing went good.  Thank you again for the 5 star review, means a lot!