Overall Rating 3.8571414/5Overall Rating 3.8571414/5Overall Rating 3.8571414/5rating 3.8571414rating 3.8571414
Overall Rating 2.2381/5Overall Rating 2.2381/5rating 2.2381rating 2.2381rating 2.2381

John R.
Boswell, IN
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
Friendly staff and thorough inspection.

DO
Danny O.
Cutler, IN
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
service
I think 1hr and 20in was a long time for a oil change and wash job.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great, quick service
Loved this place! Super clean and very friendly!

Brian S.
West Lafayette, IN
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Rohrman's has friendly and knowledgeable staff. Service is fast and thorough
As always, this was a smooth and stress-free visit. The Rohrman team are first-rate and make you feel like a member of the "family." Great job, guys!

Marlene H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/14/2019 Category: Service
treated like you were a person and not just someone speinding money for a repair, etc.
I hae always been treated with respect.

Boswell, IN
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer service

Rick M.
Delphi, IN
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Took longer than normal, but the car was washed so no problem.

TY
Teresa Y.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Always!!!
I always rely on Eric and his team for service of my car.
I trust their maintenance.

DN
David N.
Kokomo, IN
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Satisfying place to do business
Very responsive and all personnel I came in contact with were efficient and polite.

HH
Heidi H.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasure to do business with this team!

J S.
Frankfort, IN
04/04/2019
Hyundai update & service
Had excellent experience 1st time back in November when we bought our Hyundai thru a different dealer. Kasey took care of the recall update and also my cruise control. Only issue we had was getting our SD Navi card. I think there were some issues with communication from the company that does maps. I ended up getting it. Will not deter me from coming in. The service and all my concerns have been handled. Kasey is great and I look forward to working with her in the future.

TA
Thomas A.
Goodland, IN
04/04/2019 Category: Service
The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Excellent service.

TH
Teresa H.
Lebanon, IN
04/03/2019 Category: Service
very professional staff
excellent service experience !

Julia M.
Wheatfield, IN
04/02/2019 Category: Service
I return to Bob Rohrman Hyundai for servicing my vehicle because I trust them to do a great job and to be honest.

Stacey W.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/02/2019 Category: Service
They took very good care of me with a last minute check engine light. Even washed my car at the end of their day on a Friday!!! Great work!

HV
Harold V.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Sonata service
Fast and friendly. Found Alignment issue with one wheel. Quizzed wife later and she admitted she had struck a curb!

Delphi, IN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/31/2019 Category: Service
The people are awesome that work there!
Top notch! Fantastic Service!

HP
Holly P.
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Great staff
Staff is always friendly and never pushy

Monticello, IN
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Slow service
Would recommend if you are dropping vehicle off.
ERIC T S., Service & Parts Manager from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share with us.  I did review your repair information.  Looks like we have you checked in just before 4pm and my repair order shows we got you out of here about 10 mins after 5pm.  I know were you quoted $60 for the install and it did take us just a bit longer to make sure the install was completed correctly, and I made sure you didn't pay for this extra time.  Clearly we should of quoted a bit more time.  Then we completed the hand wash which adds about 10 mins after the install.  I"m sorry I didn't make that more clear when you were here.  By no means did we want to upset you.  In Hyundai's eyes a 3 star review would be considered a failure, and I'm sorry we didn't get you out of here sooner.  If there is anything more I could do, please let me know.  I would love the opportunity to make this right and possibly resend you a survey.

Eric Scott