Overall Rating 3.3571436/5Overall Rating 3.3571436/5Overall Rating 3.3571436/5rating 3.3571436rating 3.3571436
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

07/15/2018 Category: Service
love my hyundai
my Sonata is one of the best cars i have owned and i would recommend this car brand to anyone!

AG
Ally G.
Mulberry, IN
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
07/14/2018 Category: Service
The service team is wonderful!!
Kasi and the service team are awesome and always provide great service!! They keep me informed and work quickly to get the job done while I wait.

SA
Stephen A.
Monon, IN
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Service.
Service is prompt and reliable. Free car wash is a nice bonus.

Michael C.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Hyundai Ioniq recall
I took my 2017 Ioniq in for a recall notification. When I got into the service area, the advisor told me there was another recall that had just been issued and that they would handle that one at the same time, even though I had not recieved the notification yet.

Service was prompt, even though they were short- staffed (July 4th holiday week) and they kept me informed throughout the process. Very pleased with my experience.
ERIC S., Service & Parts Manager from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your awesome comments.  I'm glad we got you all taken care of.  I know there was a delay getting some of the parts here, but we thank you for the understanding.  Thank you again for the 5 star review, really means a lot to us here!

John S.
Francesville, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Very attentive staff.
The whole staff is very friendly and attentive. Even brought bottled water to all the customers in the waiting area.

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful comments with us.  Glad we got you taken care of while waiting and back on the road.  Thank you again for the 5 star review, means a lot to us here!

TC
Troy C.
Delphi, IN
Customer service
Fast service

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.  Glad everything went well for you.  Thank you again for the 5 star review, means a lot!

Frankfort, IN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
service
Had my car serviced on Monday. Was in and out of there in an hour.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  Glad we got you in and back on the road.  I have been short staffed lately running around helping in many area as I'm still focused on getting cars on their way.  Thank you again for the comments and the 5 star review!

GL
Gary L.
Friendly
Friendly service and accommodating.

Thank you for taking the time to share with us.  Happy to hear everything went well for you.  Thank you again for the 5 star review!

Frankfort, IN
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Rohrman Hyundai
Kasey is a great asset in the service department and helps with all questions and issues! Thanks!!

Thank you for taking the time to share with us.  I would totally agree with you that Kasey is my right hand woman.  Couldn't do it without her!  I will make sure to share your awesome comments.  Thank you again for the 5 star review, means a lot to us here!

PW
Peggy W.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and efficient
I waited for my oil change and the waiting area was very nice and a great place to wait.
ERIC S., Service & Parts Manager from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for taking the the to fill out our survey.  Glad all is well!  Thank you again for the 5 star review!

Charles W.
Logansport, IN
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable and very helpful

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.  Happy to hear we got you all taken care of.  Thank you again for the 5 star review, they really mean a lot!

Always excellent friendly service
The people at this facility have always been kind, friendly and courteous. I would recommend dealing with this location any time.

Thank you for the kind words!  Glad everything went great on your visit.  Thank you again for the 5 star review!

Michelle G.
2007 Hyundai Azera
Outstanding customer service
I am new to the Lafayette Indiana area, and I've used Bob Rohrman for both recalls and each time the staff was courteous and professional.

Thank you for taking the time to share with us.  Happy to hear all is well.  We are here for you whatever you may need!  Thank you again for the 5 star review really means a lot to us!

Ronald H.
2008 Hyundai Accent
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Was checked in for my service quickly. Service was completed within the time allotted.

Thank you for taking the time to share with us.  Glad everything went well.  Thank you again for the 5 star review!

Jim D.
West Lafayette, IN
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Delay in oil change and billing problem
I got a call after my first review from staff to explain the delay in a timely oil change (delay in complementary car wash that I was not told about). I can understand the additional time to was the car and willing to change my rating for the overall service experience.

Howrver the explanation of the billing problem is not correct> clarify I pulled in to the bay, left my keys in the car, presented the coupon to the person at the service desk, and proceeded to the waiting area.. After I was presented with the bill at the cashier (for the undiscounted amount) I took it upon myself to go to my car and found the coupon in the drivers seat along with the mirror tag laying on the passenger seat. . At no time did the lube tech "grab my keys" They were already in the car. I found the mislaid coupon and fixied the problem myself. Nobldy else fixed the problem before I paid. I had to do it myself.

I know you all are concerned about your "scores" but this situation and was not exactly as described above. Seems like there is a lot of pressure on staff to get persons who complain to revise their scores.

90 minute oil change and billing mistake
It took entirely too long for a simple oil change (90 minutes) and the service manager mislaid my discount coupon and I had to track it down. I gave him the coupon at the service desk and he just left it in my car.
ERIC S., Service & Parts Manager from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share with us.  I understand my customer relations speicalist has called you to discuss.  I'm very sorry for the delays on your service.  After looking at the repair order it seems the oil change and paperwork were processed in about 50 mins however seems there was some delay getting your vehicle through the wash bay.  Once again I'm sorry for this delay and I'm sorry we didn't get you updated on this.  As for the coupon I was told it was mislaid when the lube tech grabbed your keys to get it pulled back.  I'm sorry we didn't get this stapled to your repair order but I'm glad we were able to fix this mistake before you paid.  Thank you for the understanding, I know my delays should not be your concerns, but just stating its hard to find good clean up people.  I was back there washing cars as quick as I could.

Thank you again for your time.  I will be sending a resore in hopes our discussions helped with your concerns.

BRHY.SERVICEMGR@ROHRMAN.COM

Thank you for your reply, rescore, and understanding.  As for your coupon I wanted to clearify what I was saying.  After you presented your coupon to the service desk and left your keys in the car for us to proceed with our write up process we have to goto the car and collect information like your vin number, mileage, and we tend to grab the keys and normally put a tag on them.  Everything was brought back to the service desk to finish the write up.  Then the lube tech grabbed everything; keys, mirror tag, coupon, and write up paperwork to pull it back into the shop.  He grabbed the write up only and proceeded with your service.  The coupon should have been stapled to your paperwork becuase a different person finished your paperwork and was unaware of the coupon.  It was a mistake on our part and I'm very sorry for this mishap and delays that were caused on our part.   We do greatly care about our surveys.  We want to make sure we are doing our best to take care of the customers and when things don't go well we want to know.  So we can learn from these mistakes.  However we are graded on these survey's and must attempt to resolve issues as they come up.  Thank you for listening.

Joe W.
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Service is great.
Future does not look bright for Rohrman Hyundai.
Not one salesman acknowledged my presence during the hour I was in the Service Waiting Room.
Sonata has among the highest depreciation and highest insurance rates for midsize cars.
My salesman bailed-out.

Thank you for taking the time to share with us.  I'm glad to hear our service department got you all taken care of.  I'm sorry to hear the sales department didn't meet our expectations.  I will be passing this onto the sales management team to address as this survey is only for service and they won't see it.  Thank you again for the 5 star review means a lot!

West Lafayette, IN
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/01/2018 Category: Service
On time
Service was quick. Attendants were courteous.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  Happy to hear everything went well.  Thank you again for the 5 star review!

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/29/2018 Category: Service
When I bought the care the sales personal were nice.
Overall I hope my future experiences with the service department are a little less aggravating.
And by the way my name is Jenny and I am the one driving the car NOT Robert. So change the name on all of the correspondence!

TP
Timothy P.
Russiaville, IN
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Fast Reliable Service
Oil change was done quickly.
ERIC S., Service & Parts Manager from Bob Rohrman Hyundai responded on 06/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful comments.  Glad everything went well.  Thank you again for the 5 star review!

SR
Susan R.
Linden, IN
06/27/2018 Category: Service
my feelings about Bob Rohrman's service department
the people are great, service and price and timely fashion of booking and work being completed is wonderful.

Thank you for sharing such wonderful comments with us.  Really puts a smile to my face that my team got you all taken care of!  Thank you again for the 5 star review, really means a lot to us!