ROBERT B.
Nissan Murano
04/09/2021
As expected
Completed repair on time for a good price.

04/06/2021
Maintenance
Work well done, promptly, fair price.

Colin S.
Fishers, IN
Nissan Maxima
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Colin said the work was done well , it was a simple drop off, simple pick up and there were no issues.

TC
TROY / JILL C.
Carmel, IN
Kia Soul
03/27/2021
Westfield’s best
These guys are the best. Very honest, and can always be trusted to fix the problem without overcharging. We won’t take our cars anywhere else. They tend to get busy so there is a little bit of a wait to get your car fixed , but definitely worth the wait.

Steve M.
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Steve said there were several things to check out. They discussed what needed to be done, what didn't need to be done and there was no pressure. He wants to thank them for taking care of things.

SG
STEVEN G.
03/21/2021
Extremely Helpful, To Me & My Car
Thank you for taking great care of my car and me. Everyone was so helpful and polite. They answered all my questions and did what I asked and more.

DOUG / BOBBIE B.
Kia Sedona
03/20/2021
Trustworthy
Esler’s Auto Repair is the only place we take our vehicles. We trust their work and most importantly their words. They have never led us wrong.and we recommend them to anyone who wants a fair price and superb quality!

GF
GEORGE / SHERI F.
Carmel, IN
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
03/19/2021
Highly Recommend
Loyal customer since 1995. Quality work, professional technicians, fair pricing. Wouldn't consider taking my vehicle anywhere else.

FM
Felipe M.
Sheridan, IN
Lincoln LS
03/13/2021 Category: Service
Felipe said the staff fixed the problem of his vehicle, they did a good job and it was not expensive.

SCOTT B.
03/12/2021
I would highly recommend this place. Very friendly and very reasonable.

JEFF D.
Dodge Neon
03/08/2021
Love you guys!
Great people, great service. You go above and beyond to keep me going.

REV.LOU / SHELLY H.
03/06/2021
Responsive
My battery started leaking. I texted a picture to Esler's. They called the next day and made an appointment. I dropped off our SUV, and by noon the next day they had replaced the battery under warranty. They delivered my SUV that afternoon. No charge. I couldn't be happier.

SD
SAM D.
Indianapolis, IN
03/04/2021
Best auto repair in Indy!
Friendly people who are genuinely interested in your repair needs.
I would go nowhere else!

JENNIFER M.
Dodge Journey
03/02/2021
Always satisfied
Second time I’ve had to take my vehicle in. Check engine light problems. Both times I was very happy. Andy communicated with me about the issues with my car. When he gave me a day that my car would be finished it was finished that day both times. And I have not had a problem with what needed to be fixed. This is my place now. Good people, great service. And the receptionist is very kind and helpful. All around great experience!

RUSTY B.
Brownsburg, IN
Honda Element
02/27/2021
Dropped off the car early in the morning and they got to it right away and it was done before the time that I had asked for on the drop-off envelope.