TW
TIM W.
03/27/2020
They have always done me right with my Auto needs.
I have had two of my Automobiles here in the past two weeks and they have explained to me in detail of the issues that I needed to have them repaired . After taking my Honda CRV there because I was having Transmission issues with it Tom and Robert both let me know what they thought was the problem and after driving it for over 6 months with this issue the guys repaired the issue and it runs and drives like a new one. "Thanks Guys"

Diann P.
Noblesville, IN
Buick Terraza
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Diann said they did a good job.

BG
Bill G.
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Bill said they are honest, professional and fair.

DAVID / MARGARET B.
Noblesville, IN
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/26/2020
Superior service
Even though my car is 17 yer old Esler’s had no trouble finding the parts for several gaskets and other parts needed to bring my car up to speed. Good job as usual.

DZ
DAVE / DIANE Z.
03/24/2020
Good job
I was so pleased that you could change my oil the same day I called. As always you do a great job.

KR
Keith R.
Indianapolis, IN
Cadillac DTS
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Keith said they did a marvelous job getting done what they had to get done. They are top-notch people.

David L.
Fishers, IN
03/20/2020 Category: Service
David said it was really good service. It took a little longer than they initially said. The technicians addressed the problem and helped them make a good decision on what they should do with their vehicle. There was another issue which was discussed. The price point was more expensive than he was willing to pay.

RUSTY B.
Brownsburg, IN
03/18/2020
Dropped off my wife's 2006 Honda Pilot for a four wheel alignment, it was nice that a drop box was available. The technician explained how far the wheel alignment was off, and he carefully got all four wheels back in alignment, now the car drives great, and tracks straight. The cost was very reasonable, as always great service.

DAVID J. / NORMA S.
Chrysler Pacifica
03/12/2020
checks all the boxes
did everything I asked and made our road trip uneventful.

02/29/2020
You really put the customer first
Esler’s looks out for the customers and what is right by them and not what is going to benefit the company.

Ford Edge
02/25/2020
Consistently good service
Wanted something on my car checked and they did it and told me it didn't need anything at this time. No charge. Builds trust.

MIKE / MICHELLE L.
Indianapolis, IN
02/22/2020
5 STAR SERVICE
Fast and reliable service , fixed right the first time

CD
CARL D.
Kia Soul
02/21/2020
Got appoinment quickly and vehicle repaired in very timley manner.
The guys at Eslers have done a great job on all my vehicle repairs and definitely not a bank breaker. I will trust all my future vehicle maintenance with these guys.

BA
BOB / JUDY A.
02/21/2020
Excellent service!
Our 2004 Impala had a dead battery in our driveway. Tom came and jump started it, took it back to the shop, tested all the circuits, changed the oil, and installed a new battery. We had nothing to do but pay the bill for a battery and oil change! Now that is great service! Our daughter's SUV had a dead battery the next day. Her experience with a different repair facility was not as good...so, try Esler's. They treat you right!

JEFF C.
02/20/2020
Great job!
Work is done in time and at a reasonable cost!