Indianapolis, IN
07/11/2020
Friendly and informative communication with Andy and Anna
The mechanic diagnosed and replaced the front passenger-side axle, despite the problem beding noted on the driver-side by a very reputable dealer service. Eslers' repair was at a reasonable price.

I found one of the tire nuts on the serviced tire has fallen off on my driveway after a few days. If I had not stepped on it, I would not have noticed it off the tire. This was somewhat disappointing. I had previous experience at other places with servicing tires (new replacements, rotations, etc.), when one of the tire nuts had not been tightened securely or even not returned. For me, this is one metric of how much attention and detail were taken in the service experience.

My wife has also found the driver seat left dirty after the service. She had to wipe the driver seat down before driving the car away, especially with concern of cleanliness during this pandemic. Other services or dealers often use a paper mat when entering the cab.

Beside these 2 oversights, we have so far been happy with the service, and scheduled another car for a similar repair.

07/10/2020
Friendly
Friendly staff and great service

RITA B.
Carmel, IN
07/07/2020
Great service! Honest and reliable!!
Their team always does a great job!

STEVE M.
Chevrolet Trax
07/06/2020
saved us over $1,000!!!
A family member took their vehicle to a dealership and they gave them an estimate of over $1,000 for repairs that weren't really needed! We always trust Esler's to give us a straight answer and our family member was so very pleased and has been converted to a life long customer!

AK
ART K.
Fishers, IN
Volvo S80
07/01/2020
Excellent Customer Service
We appreciate the quality service provided by Esler's Auto Repair and their entire staff!

06/30/2020
Prompt service
Work done promptly and at a fair price.

J.D. M.
Carmel, IN
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/30/2020
Great communication from Andy, quality work at fair price.
Always honest, quick and accurate to diagnose issues.

DZ
DAVE / DIANE Z.
06/26/2020
Good job
Always pleasant and efficient and you do good work.

MA
MARIE A.
06/26/2020
Always take wonderful care of me
Each time I schedule an appointment with Esler's Anna has been very helpful and friendly. Getting me as soon as possible. Whatever questions I have the service technician as always answer and given the information I need to make an informed decision. Thank you, Esler!

AT
Aaron T.
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Aaron said that they're helpful and can fix any vehicle problem. They're a great place and they do everything right.

ANDREW S.
06/25/2020
Professional
Extremely professional, quick service and family friendly.

Courtney C.
Fishers, IN
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Courtney said she used this business for a very long time. She gets the best bang for buck. They do not take advantage of her. She is very happy.

ANNE M.
Nissan Sentra
06/22/2020
Great service as always!
Always great experience! Honest about what needs to be done and reasonable prices. Highly recommend

DAVE D.
06/18/2020
My 2004 FORD F150 is COOL again
My 2004 FORD F150 was not spitting out any COLD air when I wanted it- took it to ESSLERS and for a reasonable fee, with a guarantee they got my old truck spitting out COLD air when I needed it- could not be happier!!! Get this- they even delivered it to my house when done!!! I love you ESSLERS!!!!

BR