Cristno H.
04/21/2020 Category: Service
Cristno said that the place said that he only needed spark plugs, not major repairs and he was very pleased.

David L.
Fishers, IN
03/20/2020 Category: Service
David said it was really good service. It took a little longer than they initially said. The technicians addressed the problem and helped them make a good decision on what they should do with their vehicle. There was another issue which was discussed. The price point was more expensive than he was willing to pay.

MT
MARILYN T.
01/10/2020
Marilyn Thomas
The lady at the desk was very kind. She went back in the shop and ask the mechanic for an answer to my question. My truck is running fine now.

Chris M.
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Chris said they did a pretty good job.

AG
Amanda G.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Amanda said she still does not have her vehicle. This business ordered the wrong part and it is taking longer than it is supposed to. She does not have an issue with that.

Jeep Liberty
09/15/2019
Fast, good work
I thought this place was A-ok. They have wi-fi. The service took as long as was estimated to me, that was good. I’d go back.

TD
TIM D.
Noblesville, IN
Lincoln MKC
03/21/2019
Great Work at a Fair Price
I am never disappointed at Esler's. I like to do my own work but when there are jobs I cannot do Esler's does at great job without taking advantage of my wallet. I would give them a five if the parking lot were not such a mess. It seems like there are cars sitting there for months if not years and the pot holes are getting to be pretty bad.

James L.
Sharpsville, IN
11/03/2018 Category: Service
James said the business cost more than the facility he typically goes to for service.

MF
MARIE F.
Chrysler 200
10/25/2018
Winter Check
According to electronic gauge, tires are not fully inflated.

YI
YVONNE I.
Noblesville, IN
Toyota Avalon
10/19/2018
Oil Change
Appreciate the service, friendly and within a teasonable time frame.
One thing that could have been better was that I asked that my tires be checked for air pressure because that alert was lit up on the panel. I was assured it would be checked.
Unfortunately it wasnt. Would have been nice if that little extra effort had been made.

Abby S.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Abby said she had to wait a while to get her vehicle fixed.

Mike S.
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Mike said this business is always pretty good.

BC
Ben C.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Ben said it took a few visits to get everything resolved.

JJ
JEFFERY J.
04/25/2018
Esler's helped me out of a jam.Had two stripped wheel bolts on same hub amd could not remove wheel/tire to swap my winter set over to summer set.Esler's not only got my car fixed the same day without an appointment but discovered another cross threaded bolt and replaced that one as well and the final cost was far less than another shops estimate whom couldn't take it until later that week.Esler's also gave me a ride back and forth to my house.

KR
KEN R.
02/28/2018
They finished strong
I trust Joel and team to work on my car. I did have an issue of communication. They were not very proactive on when my car would be done. It was there for over three weeks. Luckily I have another car to drive. But I’m sure that would be bad if it’s the only car I have. But, they seem like they did a great job.