Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Robert R.
Indiana
Jeep Patriot
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Sabian. She said she took her vehicle in to this business and it was kept all day plus the staff didn't tell her it was going to stay over night. This business didn't open during the weekend so she was without her vehicle for 3-4 days. In addition this business didn't fix the problem and she will be going somewhere else for the repairs.

03/08/2018 Category: Service
Sabian said her vehicle was supposed to be under warranty. She had to pay extra, and she was not told about the business being closed on the weekends.
Joel Watson & T. from Esler's Auto Repair responded on 03/09/2018

Sabian came in thinking that the waterpump was the leak that would have been under warranty, unfortunatly the vhicle had the water housing for the thermostat leaking not the waterpump. as for the hours of operation i am sorry Sabian did not know , but they are published in multiple forms of media

STEVE M.
07/14/2019
5 out of 5
Joel and Woody run a Great shop
Anna runs the front end with a friendly and efficient manner.
The mechanics take great care of our fleet of vehicles.
The mechanics are honest and friendly

MN
MATT N.
Jeep Patriot
07/11/2019
Fantastic customer service
We have used Esler’s for the past two years and have never been disappointed. Excellent service, prompt, fair pricing and great communication.

Jenna S.
Albion, IL
07/10/2019
They were very nice and understanding people.
The people here were very nice and treated us with the upmost respect. We are from out of town so they had to come and pick us up and never complained and were very nice the whole time. They also did a great job on our car!

JAMES S.
GMC Acadia
07/10/2019
Excelent managebent and staff.
Thank you for your correct analysis and follow up.

TR
TODD R.
Honest and Trustworthy
The most important thing I can say about a car repair shop is that they are honest and trustworthy. Esler's is just that. I was told by a big dealer I needed a new radiator at $950. Ester's quoted me a price of just over $700. When I took the car in, Esler's spent an entire day checking out the car only to come back to me and share that I in fact don't need a new radiator. They look out for my interests. This is why I will always be going to Esler's.

TP
TIM P.
Lincoln MKS
07/08/2019
Quick Oil Change while you wait.
Great Service and Mechanics for Lincoln MKS.

Mike B.
GMC Acadia
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Mike said that the service is very good.

GF
GEORGE / SHERI F.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
07/02/2019
Faithful customer since 1994...
Short and sweet...wouldn't consider taking my vehicles anywhere else. Trustworthy, professional, fair. Highly recommend.

JEFF C.
06/30/2019
Another Great Job!
Job done on time and very reasonably.

SUSAN C.
06/29/2019
Engine replacement
I worked with them from my home in AZ for my niece.Engine replacement as promised on time. What more could you expect.

BC
BRUCE / SHARON C.
06/29/2019
oil change
done in less than an hour

06/27/2019
AC working great again
Took my 2006 Odyssey with 265000 miles on it in for a routine oil change and also asked that they look at the AC that was last week it was still raining every day and cool but the ac was having trouble in 70 degree weather. Well today it is 90 degrees and the AC is keeping up with the heat outside. Thanks guys!!

GB
GREG B.
06/24/2019
Quality and value
I always appreciate Esler's for delivering quality service at a good price.

KK
Karen K.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Karen said that they have high customer service and everyone is really nice.

Marc M.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Marc said the business is quick and easy to deal with.

JIM / JEANNE W.
Whitestown, IN
06/17/2019
Honest & dependable
We have complete confidence with the honesty and workmenship with this company.

CARL W.
06/16/2019
Friendly and timely
Esler’s has always provided quality work at a reasonable price. Andy as well as everyone else there has always been friendly and accommodating !

CK
CYNDY K.
06/15/2019
Tire not fixed.
I brought my car in on Friday to have the tire fixed. I just went out to run an errand and my tire is going flat again. So I'll have to bring it back in and I have a trip that I have to drive on Tuesday.
This is my first less than good experience with Eisler's and I would still recommend them to others.

EH
ERIN H.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
06/14/2019
Excellent!
Everyone at Esler's was very friendly and the service was excellent. They were rated highly on Nextdoor and I agree. Will definitely use them again in the future.