Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

KARISSA M.
Hyundai Veloster
10/16/2019
Fast and reliable
They got my tire changed quickly and took me in last minute. Everyone was very polite and helpful.

JERRY M.
10/10/2019
Was able to schedule, and re-schedule, my appointment with no problems. Work was completed as promised with a complete explanation of what was needed and even a little below the estimate.

MA
MARIE A.
10/09/2019
Always treated with respect and Andy explains what has been done to the vehicle. Feel very comfortable with Esler's as well as all the staff. Thank you for taking care of me and my Chevy!

LC
LARRY/KYLIE C.
Scion tC
10/07/2019
The Mechanic at Eslers took the time to drive my car around the block and discuss the potential issues. They were very professional and most importantly, very honest and up front with everything.

I highly recommend!!!

Matt S.
Buick LaCrosse
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Matt said the staff are fast, flexible and did a good job. He added their prices are reasonable.

Ron H.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Ron said the staff had good communication and was done in a timely manner.

CU
CHAITY U.
10/03/2019
LEAKING RADIATOR
This is the second time I have used Esler's Auto repair. I will always use them for any of my car needs. Andy is very professional, Called me with updates and did a great job replacing my radiator. He even took a look at my Van automatic sliding doors. I am coming back to have them fixed this week. I would absolutely recommend them. The prices are fair and done right is a great amount of time. The receptionist was great with ordering the parts for the doors and even offered me a ride home and to pick me up when the work is done on Friday.

KQ
KERRY Q.
Fair upfront honest
Fair upfront honest, i’ve been there twice highly satisfied upfront with what’s going to be done thorough assessment good recommendations fair pricing

JULIA B.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
Meticulous Attention to our two Subarus
We continue to be impressed with the people at Esler’s. The attention given to our 2005 Subaru is equal to that given our 2015 Subaru. The mechanics are very knowledgeable and honest. We highly recommend their services.

CATHY W.
Awesome service
The service at Eslers is not like any other, they really are awesome. Rates are just as great.

BF
Great honest service. Great prices. Friendly people. Trusted service

TC
TOM / SUZY C.
10/01/2019
Dependable service one can count on

MF
MARIE F.
Chrysler 200
09/26/2019
Ease of getting appointment. Service excellent and cost very reasonable.

WV
Wendy V.
Cadillac CTS
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Wendy said the business diagnosed the problem and gave them the information in a timely manner. She added they are repeat customers, and will continue to use them.

LG
LINDA G.
Nissan Murano
09/25/2019
Professional, Proficient and Cost Effective
I've been having my car serviced at Esler's for about a year now. I have found this company to be very professional, with very competent mechanics and the price is more than reasonable. I get the feeling that they have MY best interests in mind, rather than their own.

GMC Yukon
09/22/2019
Honest
They are truly customer focused. In addition, they give back to the community. There’s no other place you should take your vehicle.

NS
NANCY S.
09/17/2019
Honesty, reliability and courtesy.
We consider ourselves lucky to have found Esler’s Auto Repair. They have a wonderful courtesy ethic and communication skills with customers that begin before you even become a customer. The work they did was well done, in a timely manner, and we know it was honestly estimated. Each step was spelled out for us, the whys explained thoroughly verbally, with final information in writing, clear and understandable. We don’t look forward to future car repair needs for any of our families vehicles but we know if we do have problems Esler’s will be taking care of our vehicles. Thank you Esler’s.

Jay K.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Jay said the service was very good.

Jeep Liberty
09/15/2019
Fast, good work
I thought this place was A-ok. They have wi-fi. The service took as long as was estimated to me, that was good. I’d go back.

LANA B.
09/14/2019
Auto repair I can trust
As a single, senior woman I feel very comfortable going to Esler’s Auto Shop repair for any concerns that I have. I know that they will treat me fairly and give helpful info to guide my decisions about my car that I am clueless about. I appreciate that very much. It’s nice to know that I can trust them and that they will always be honest with me.

Displaying 1 Review