Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Brady S.
Zionsville, IN
Volkswagen Routan
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Brady said when she got in her vehicle the first time, the check engine light was on and also a notification regarding her tire pressure and also she needed her oil changed.

BG
Brian G.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Brian said he had to wait some time on his service.

Bill H.
Buick Century
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Bill said he had a good experience.

Robert R.
Indiana
Jeep Patriot
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Sabian. She said she took her vehicle in to this business and it was kept all day plus the staff didn't tell her it was going to stay over night. This business didn't open during the weekend so she was without her vehicle for 3-4 days. In addition this business didn't fix the problem and she will be going somewhere else for the repairs.

03/08/2018 Category: Service
Sabian said her vehicle was supposed to be under warranty. She had to pay extra, and she was not told about the business being closed on the weekends.
Joel Watson & T. from Esler's Auto Repair responded on 03/09/2018

Sabian came in thinking that the waterpump was the leak that would have been under warranty, unfortunatly the vhicle had the water housing for the thermostat leaking not the waterpump. as for the hours of operation i am sorry Sabian did not know , but they are published in multiple forms of media

Ryan C.
Ford Edge
06/21/2017 Category: Service
Ryan said his vehicle was involved in an accident at this business. They had to send his vehicle out to be repaired and that took longer than expected.

ZH
Zack H.
Noblesville, IN
12/14/2016 Category: Service
Zack said he is still having problems with his vehicle, and he probably has to take it back.

Adam / Stacy B.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/07/2015 Category: Service
Adam said the business did a good job. However, the prices are a little high.

Bill H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/02/2015 Category: Service
Bill said they really did not fix anything because everything is the same with his vehicle.
Joel Watson & T. from Esler's Auto Repair responded on 01/07/2015

Customer decline recomended repairs.

NK
NATALIE K.
02/09/2014
Nice people, easy to work with, a couple concerns
I'm a female and very cautious of getting my car fixed and being taken advantage of. I expect to be provided with honest estimates and good advice as to whether something needs to be fixed or it " is a good time to fix" meaning it doesn't really need to be fixed because it's not broke. I brought my car in for power steering issue. Told it was going to cost $377. I spoke to my father ( former body shop owner) and another friend is the car business, who both told me that I don't need a power steering flush, just fix the hose leak. I called back to tell Eslers this and they charged me $225 to fix the actual problem. It's hard to not feel like I wasn't getting ripped off into buying something I didn't need.

In addition, my left rear tire was low when I brought it in. Someone at Eslers sat in my car at least 4 times to move it, and no question saw the alert on the dash. If this were my business, I would have aired up the tire for the customer not even thinking twice about it because it's just the right thing to do. There is one of 3 reasons why it wasn't done, 1. Laziness 2. Lack of service minded individuals who didn't even think about it or 3. Just didn't care. Either of these reasons makes me not trust this place.

I want an auto repair shop who will treat me like they would their own daughter. Every caring father would make sure his daughter was in a safe, reliable car and not want her to pay for something she didn't need.

I'm sorry to say that this place does not make me feel this way.

I've asked this shop to look at my Odyssey. This is their last chance to prove me wrong.
Joel Watson & T. from Esler's Auto Repair responded on 02/11/2014

Spoke with Nataile today and explained the need for a power steering flush and adressed her other concerns

BG
BOB G.
07/25/2013
They seem to be honest
The tune up really helped the car. However, when I came in to pay the $240 they quoted they added another part for $88.44 (coil) without notifying me. That seemed a little unprofessional and my wife was upset about it. I am an Angie's list member and am considering mentioning this incident.

DA
DOUG / LORI A.
Honda Accord
02/11/2013
All work not completed
Along with the repairs that were completed, I requested for a diagnostic on why check engine light was illuminated. This was not done.

CA
CLAY / DIANE A.
Buick Park Avenue
11/18/2012
oil problem
We paid over 300 to fix an oil problem my wife goes 2 hours away for a family visit, and finds theres something wrong with the oil pressure. Usually satisfied this time disappointed

DN
Dave N.
Infiniti I30
11/03/2012 Category: Service
Dave said they were wonderful and great. Unfortunately, they were unable to fix his vehicle. They tried their best.

RE
RICH / JAN E.
11/02/2012
Missing completion call
Promised to call when the repair was complete but never did.