Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

CYNDY K.
Carmel, IN
06/15/2019
Tire not fixed.
I brought my car in on Friday to have the tire fixed. I just went out to run an errand and my tire is going flat again. So I'll have to bring it back in and I have a trip that I have to drive on Tuesday.
This is my first less than good experience with Eisler's and I would still recommend them to others.

TO
TOM / SHERRILL O.
01/25/2019
Car
The people are super nice but when we called for an appointment we were told the date and that we needed to drop the car off by 730am. We did, and the car wasn’t ready until 6. I called a couple of times and the car wasn’t even looked at until after 4. They need to have a better system . Even half a day would be okay, as in “we can work on your car Wednesday afternoon so drop it off at 12” that way you can have your car at least part of the day. I will use them in the future but I guess I will be asking more questions. Other than the inconvenience they do a good job and like I said are very pleasant.

ND
Norma D.
Jeep Liberty
03/06/2018 Category: Service
Norma said the employees did not call her once her service was completed.

Jerome S.
Noblesville, IN
Dodge Dakota
04/11/2016 Category: Service
Jerome said the check engine light was still on in his vehicle when the service was completed. His vehicle was still acting up.
Joel Watson & T. from Esler's Auto Repair responded on 04/13/2016

Jerome , i am sorry you still have a problem as always we stand behind our work , please bring back in and we will take care of the problem. sorry for the inconvenience

Joel Watson

Kellen S.
Toyota Tundra
10/13/2015 Category: Service
Kellen said he dropped his vehicle off on a Wednesday for service. He was told it would be done the same day. They later called and told him no later than Thursday it would be completed. He had to call on Thursday to see if it was done and it was not. He did not pick up his vehicle until the end of Friday. He would recommend the business, but not for the kind of service he had.

SG
Steve G.
Carmel, IN
Buick Regal
12/10/2014 Category: Service
Steve said he had an 8am appointment so he dropped off his vehicle before 8am and went to work. He received a call from the facility around noon saying they would be able to get to it soon. By three he had not heard anything so he called and they still had not even looked at his vehicle yet.They were able to diagnose his vehicle and get it taken care of by the time he was off work, he just does not understand why they even had him drop off his vehicle at 8am.

DK
David K.
CARMEL, IN
Mazda 6
01/20/2014 Category: Service
David said it took way too long to get replacement parts in. There was no communication and he had to go find his own vehicle in 5 inches of snow. He will not recommend this business to others at this time.