CHAD M.
08/03/2021
Always great customer service!
Thank you for always taking care of us and our cars!

LINDA B.
08/01/2021
Best automotive shop in town!
I wouldn't take my car to any other repair shop in town! The employees at Bob Thomas are honest, professional, courteous and very helpful. They don't sell you repair services that you do not need!

LF
LESLIE F.
White City, OR
GMC Acadia
07/28/2021
Have used Bob's services for 20 + years. Always satisfied. Never had to return for same problem. Fixed first time. Great attitude of all personnel.

BW
BILL W.
Geo Tracker
07/21/2021
Fast, Friendly service! I can always count in BTA !

BRIAN S.
Dodge Charger
07/18/2021
Impecable service
Since I began taking my vehicle to Bob Thomas Automotive, they have consistently provided top-notch service. The employees are polite, and the mechanic work is top of the line.

AG
ASHLEY G.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
07/13/2021
Great automotive service shop
Bob Thomas does a great job and never tried you sell service that doesn’t need to be done. I have always been very pleased.

ROB G.
07/09/2021
Always Awesome!
My car would not start and the battery would not take a charge. I replaced it but was still worried about the charging system, they got me in quickly and verified that all was good.

SF
SCOTT F.
07/06/2021
Prompt and creative service
The Team at Bob Thomas Automotive are always helpful and courteous. They are innovative in finding solutions to problems, thinking outside the box. Their work is always timely and top notch.

07/05/2021
Outstanding!
One of Rogue Valley's best businesses! Honest, fast, and reliable service with courteous employees.

07/01/2021
Trustworthy Service
I was allowed to have my vehicle towed there a day early and luckily they were able to get the part and fix it that day. I am so excited to have my vehicle back.

KC
KERRY C.
Jacksonville, OR
Ford F450 Super Duty
07/01/2021
No More Oil Leak F450
Always satisfied with the service at Bob Thomas. Thank you for fixing the F450! No more Oil Leak.

LV
LISA V.
06/18/2021
Great Service/Honest People
My family and I have been using Bob Thomas services for more than a decade. So far, we cannot complain about their quality work, excellent customer service and above all their honesty. They never try to sell you unnecessary parts nor services like others do.

LV
LISA V.
06/18/2021
I have been using Bob Thomas services for more than a decade, and I am still very pleased with their services, quality work and honesty.

LC
LORI C.
Jacksonville, OR
06/17/2021
The friendly, capable and knowledgable people!
The friendly, capable and knowledgable people make it a pleasure to go here! I trust them more than any other place in the valley and they have done much better than 2 different dealerships that I have gone to!

ROGER H.
06/16/2021
Above board !
My success with this auto shop never fails! A professional and polite crew , organized and attractive place of business. Thank you for your service and keeping me on the road.