Latest Review about 1 year ago

Joe C.
Medford, OR
04/19/2017
Completely Awesome Experience!
Huge kudos to Brian, Loren, and the crew! I brought my old F250 into their shop. Not only were they extremely courteous, but they fixed my truck for a low price. If you ever need work done to your ride, choose these guys. They are awesome and very honest! I will never trust my ride to anyone else. Thank you guys!!!

JENNIFER B.
Central Point, OR
Check 20x19 Verified
09/08/2011
Always get great service.

JOSH M.
Central Point, OR
Check 20x19 Verified
08/09/2011
We've always received excellent service at Bob Thomas, and this last visit was no different. The staff is always knowledgeable and friendly, we receive excellent car care, services are done in a timely manner, reasonable prices (we greatly appreciate the special offers they commonly have), waiting room is comfortable (magazines for both adults and kid's, treats, fun atmosphere), etc. We've already recommended them to family and friends - everyone has been just as pleased as us! :)
Bob T. from Bob Thomas Automotive responded on 08/10/2011
Thanks Josh for the stars Hey would you please go to medford mail tribune readers choice and vote for us as top shop in medford it would be great thanks again Bob Thomas