Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Latest Review over 1 year ago

AT
Anthony T.
Diberville, MS
07/30/2017
Crooked
This guy is a crook I took my girls car in we agreed on a price of 350.00 for her timing belt got the car back it runs like shit .he we paid buy credit card and he committed fraud by charging 650 we did not know until we got statements don't give him you credit card number.this guy sucks he had no clue how to do a timing belt or time the dam thing he even admitted it to me after he charged us .google reviews backs me up you have to years to take him to court if you were a customer.fraud fraudulent lier and a cheat as a local you think he should give a shit but no our car still sits out front

ST
SCOTT T.
10/07/2011
transmission work
They did an excellent job checking out my transmission that has over 213k miles on it. After the service it shifts smooth and the sliping has stoped

DICK B.
09/08/2011
Transmission and other service work
not only did they honor a year old quote for transmission work, they also repaired an power window for less that two other shops had quoted. They did not charge any diagnosis fee either. This is my third trip to this shop and recommend them highly.

KR
KRIS R.
09/06/2011
Rebuild of Ford Explorer Transmission
Seems to be fine. Prompt service and met your committment. Only strange thing is right after this our brakes were extremly spongy. I don't know if you did something with this system. We were low on fluid and had to get them bled.

RP
RICHARD P.
Scottsdale, AZ
Sorry, the Excuse is Lame
The reality is they charged me over $2,000 for a repair that wasn't needed. You asked me to consider a "ReScore" if their customer service was good. It wasn't. I am out over $2,000 because of them, and I would never recommend them to anyone.

A Rip Off
This was a long-distance experience. We had a car towed 150 miles to Boise, because that was the only place to go. The complaint: noise we thought might be the transmission. Bobby's examined it, called the next day and said the problem was a "transfer case". By telephone from 150 miles away, we said O.K., if that's what it needs. $2,500 later the "transfer case" was replaced. The car then went to our regular repair person to do an overall inspection. It turned out that HE had replaced the "transfer case" just 6 monts earlier, and it was guaranteed for a year. Bobby's would not respond, other than to say that's what they diagnosed, the client authorized it (by telephone from 150 miles away) and they had no responsibility. That wasn't all: They didn't even look at the transmission, which, it turned out, needed a fluid change. Bobby's was a total rip-off, and is the kind of outfit that gives auto mechanics a bad name.
Duster P. from Bobby's Transmission responded on 08/30/2011
The vehicle was indeed towed to us from 150 miles away with a noise, and that noise was indeed coming from the transfer case. We called the customer / owner of the vehicle to tell him the source of the noise and to give a quote for the repair. The customer authorized the repair and the repair was made and the noise was correctly dianosed and repaired via replacement of the transfer case. When the customer was notified that the transfer case was the source of the noise he should have told us that it had recently been replaced ( 6 months ago) otherwise there would be no way for us to have that information.

VT
VAUGHN T.
Nampa, ID
Transmission Replacement
Thanks for all your help