LC
LaDonna C.
Jeep Cherokee
10/10/2019
Great place to have car repairs done
Fast service and nice people!

Jordon T.
Wyoming, MI
Saturn Ion
10/08/2019
Great service and friendly atmosphere.
I have brought my cars to Bobs for several years now. They are always straight forward and honest on the repair costs and offer excellent advise. I drive older cars and while it can be expensive to repair they have gotten me in and out and have not recommended a repair I did not need or made sense given the vehicles age and part condition.

PS
Pam S.
Ford Edge
10/05/2019
Always good
Had an oil change and was supposed to have a tire rotation. Bob always looks the car over as if it is his own. Based on the timing of the service, he recommended to wait until the next oil change, as the tires didn't need rotating. This saves money, and maximizes the life of our tires.

KP
Ken P.
Byron Center, MI
Honda Civic Coupe
09/25/2019
Expert car repair
Very helpful. Worked hard to solve a rather interesting problem. Jessica went above and beyond what she had to, and overall was just a good experience.

CO
Chris O.
08/06/2019
5 Star Service
Whenever I require a repair for my vehicles, I go to Bob's. I know I'll be treated with first class service and my repairs will be right.

RO
Roberta O.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Roberta said this business was excellent. They are perfect.

PS
Pam S.
Ford Edge
05/15/2019
Prepurchase inspection
Bob looks at a car as if it was something he would buy.

Steve S.
Kentwood, MI
Buick Lucerne
04/10/2019
Great fixer
Always doing a great job

TL
Todd L.
03/29/2019
Had an ABS sensor go bad on a wheel hub assembly installed by Bob a couple on months ago. The wheel hub was warranted as I expect. The big surprise was that the installation of the replacement was also covered! I have never heard of the labor being covered under warranty. Bob and Jessica are professional and very good at what they do. Highly recommend.

GR
Gary R.
Chrysler Pacifica
03/13/2019
Jessica and Bob went to great lengths to keep us informed about what needed to be repaired on our vehicle.
Jessica and Bob went to great lengths to keep us informed about we needed fix on our vechile.

RO
Rod O.
Buick Enclave
03/13/2019
Outstanding service. Very knowledgeble
I can't begin to say how much Bob has taken care of my cars over the years. The guy is a Expert and I have total confidence in him and Jessica.. Thank You.

GD
Gregg D.
Kentwood, MI
Toyota Matrix
01/16/2019
Great Service center
I'm a returning customer and I've always had good service here!!

AV
Adam V.
Imlay City, MI
Chevrolet HHR
01/09/2019
My son Jade went to Grand Valley 5 years ago..being out there by himself with little auto repair exp..we needed to find a place that was fair and honest..thankfully we found Bob's..my.son decided to stay in Grand rapids after graduating, and he recently had a car issue and Bob's was there to save the day again..would highly recommended him and his staff

TL
Todd L.
12/12/2018
Very Impressed
Excellent communication, great service, and reasonable prices. Highly recommend.

Josh P.
Byron Center, MI
Chevrolet Chevy Express
11/27/2018
Brought my 2007 van in for s strange noise coming out of the left driver's side wheel. Bob fixed it and had it back to me in a couple of hours just in time to take my kids to the dentist. I appreciated the quick turn-around time.