PS
Pam S.
Ford Edge
05/15/2019
Prepurchase inspection
Bob looks at a car as if it was something he would buy.

Steve S.
Buick Lucerne
04/10/2019
Great fixer
Always doing a great job

TL
Todd L.
03/29/2019
Had an ABS sensor go bad on a wheel hub assembly installed by Bob a couple on months ago. The wheel hub was warranted as I expect. The big surprise was that the installation of the replacement was also covered! I have never heard of the labor being covered under warranty. Bob and Jessica are professional and very good at what they do. Highly recommend.

GR
Gary R.
Chrysler Pacifica
03/13/2019
Jessica and Bob went to great lengths to keep us informed about what needed to be repaired on our vehicle.
Jessica and Bob went to great lengths to keep us informed about we needed fix on our vechile.

RO
Rod O.
Buick Enclave
03/13/2019
Outstanding service. Very knowledgeble
I can't begin to say how much Bob has taken care of my cars over the years. The guy is a Expert and I have total confidence in him and Jessica.. Thank You.

GD
Gregg D.
Toyota Matrix
01/16/2019
Great Service center
I'm a returning customer and I've always had good service here!!

AV
Adam V.
Imlay City, MI
Chevrolet HHR
01/09/2019
My son Jade went to Grand Valley 5 years ago..being out there by himself with little auto repair exp..we needed to find a place that was fair and honest..thankfully we found Bob's..my.son decided to stay in Grand rapids after graduating, and he recently had a car issue and Bob's was there to save the day again..would highly recommended him and his staff

TL
Todd L.
12/12/2018
Very Impressed
Excellent communication, great service, and reasonable prices. Highly recommend.

Josh P.
Byron Center, MI
Chevrolet Chevy Express
11/27/2018
Brought my 2007 van in for s strange noise coming out of the left driver's side wheel. Bob fixed it and had it back to me in a couple of hours just in time to take my kids to the dentist. I appreciated the quick turn-around time.

Steve W.
11/06/2018
excellent facility
Bob’s vast knowledge and experience far exceeds most others in this profession!

Jean S.
Wyoming, MI
11/01/2018
In my opinion...
Bob and Jessica are so friendly, caring, and competent! I trust them completely!

FY
Frank Y.
Chevrolet Venture
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Judy, She said this is their go to mechanic.

KO
Keith O.
Caledonia, MI
GMC Envoy
10/01/2018
Fast friendly service. Bob always take time to talk no matter how busy he is. I think he's very knowledgeable and fair.

Trevor B.
09/27/2018
Great communication
Great service. Jessica at the desk was very friendly and knowledgeable. The work was done timely and they send a text message as well as call. Bob even chatted with me about the issues and future actions I should take. It was great to talk to the mechanic who worked on my vehicle.

Chris B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Chris said he always stops in and explains everything that has any bearing. He went out of his way to figure out where the oil was coming from on her vehicle. He also gave good advice on where to buy winter tires for her vehicle, since she moved in from another state.

AW
Arlene W.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Arlene said She appreciates Bob's great service and she trusts him completely.

TF
Quality work.

JE
Joe E.
09/02/2018
I love the small town feel of Bob's Auto Service. Honest, repairs only what is necessary.
I met Bob personally and felt that he gave me honest answers and did a great job with his auto repairs. Jessica does a great job too1

Jean S.
Wyoming, MI
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Jean said they do a very good job.

HD
Henry D.
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Henry said this business was the best.