Latest Review about 2 months ago

RP
Rebecca P.
Toyota Matrix
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Rebecca said the business always gives excellent service, they are honest and she loves working with them.

Chris H.
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Chris said they did a nice job and made it easy. They gave him a ride home and made things convenient.

Jennine H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/22/2020 Category: Service
Jennine said they were recommended to her and she has had a good experience.

John C.
Audi S5 Coupe
09/12/2020
Outstanding Work
My take great care of my car and Cascade Auto found out I was using the wrong oil. I even provided them the wrong oil to use but they checked it out and I was wrong. Thanks! Great Job.

Mike M.
Volvo S60
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Mike said they are very reliable and trustworthy.

SD
Susan D.
09/11/2020
Personal, Friendly, Professional
Cascade Automotive is a family-owned business that gives personal and professional service every time. I appreciate how friendly each person is, and their honest assessments of a vehicle’s problems. (For example, Jeff did research that uncovered a history of problems with my Murano’s transmission, and advised against the $4K fix.) I’ve trusted Cascade Automotive with every car I’ve owned.

09/11/2020
The people who work here are very friendly. They are honest and do not take advantage of their customers. The only negative is no mask wearing. When I went inside I did not see a single person, including everyone I interacted with, wearing a mask. When they pulled my vehicle the person who drove my car did not wear a mask either.

Tom S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
I get good curb service
It always works best for me!!!
It’s Very convenient For me!!!

Trustworthy place!
Cascade Automotive is the place I would go to if I want a trustworthy opinion. These guys are great and their work ethic and kindness are why we go there!

RV
Robin V.
Belmont, MI
🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
Thank you Cascade Auto, as you continue to serve multiple generations of our family with excellence and integrity (and have been for decades). I personally appreciate Jeff's informative description of each potential problem discovered, cause, solution, prevention and follow up. Great communication skills. Thank you from all of us!

LC
Larry C.
Michigan
09/09/2020 Category: Service
Larry said they took care of everything at a fair price.

Duff D.

Greg G.
Dodge Journey
09/03/2020
Repaired As Promised
Work was done on time and at a reasonable cost. Long time satisfied customer.

CK
Craig K.
09/03/2020
Excellent service as usual. Will continue to bring my vehicles to Cascade

Robert B.
Subaru Legacy
09/02/2020
Great service and trustworthy
Jeff and the guys at Cascade Automotive always do a great job! The work was done right, the car was ready on time, and the prices were reasonable. A dependable and trustworthy shop.