Jessica S.
Volvo XC60
06/14/2019
Fantastic service!
I came in to have my rear brakes done. Adam was kind and helpful! My brakes were finished before noon and I had my car back the same day. They also let me know that I needed an alignment and new tires and had drawn up an estimate for me. Great and speedy service!

Subaru XV Crosstrek
06/13/2019
Friendly staff
Service was excellent and affordable. I will definitely return when I need more service on my vehicles

BA

Neenah, WI
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
06/11/2019
Inspection
Did an inspection o n a potential classic car purchase. Fast, reasonable and thorough.

SJ
Stephanie J.
06/11/2019
Friendly and Efficient Service
Everyone was super friendly and accommodating to my specific needs! Quality and Efficient service!

PB
Paul B.
06/09/2019
Very Professional and knowledgeable
Very pleased with the knowledge and workmen-ship on my car.

Rick W.

Scott V.
Pontiac Firebird
06/06/2019
Holley Snyper EFI installation
Jeff and Gabe at Cascade Automotive installed my new Holley Snyper EFI on my 1967 Firebird replacing the Edlebrock. Gabe did a great job going the extra mile doing it right. 100
% improvement in responsiveness with increased horsepower.

Jon S.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Jon said he has been going there for years and they have always done a good job.

Rhonda W.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/31/2019
Cascade Auto is the best!!!
It is awesome to have great people and quality auto work you can depend on!!

Jim H.
Washer blades
Friendly, efficient and reasonably priced

Jim L.
Ford Expedition
Family owned
A great family run business. I always know they will recommend fixes that are needed. Great to have trust in Jeff, Adam and their team.

LF
Lisa F.
Acura RDX
05/30/2019
Always the best place for automotive service
Cascade Automotive is our neighborhood mechanic and we could not be more fortunate to have such a great business in our town. Service is always #1 and they work hard to get your car done and to keep the costs fair and reasonable. Love Jeff, Adam, and all the fellas that keep our cars on the road and running well.

CT
Corey T.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Casey. He said the service provided by this business is good.

ES
Eric S.
05/27/2019
Brake repair and routine maintenance
Honest business and quality repair work.

Tom B.
Michigan
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the staff was personable and friendly, and the service was completed on time and within budget.

Mike L.
05/15/2019
This shop rocks!
Can’t find an auto shop better this this place.

KG
Karen G.
Chevrolet Cavalier
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Karen said they were quick to get to the problem and fixed it correctly.

TD
Tim D.
Dodge Durango
05/09/2019
Dodge Durango/Ford Fusion
You pulled it off again Mr Jeff! Outstanding work, fair pricing. What more can I ask for! As always I'll continue to highly recommend your services, Thank you

LF
Lisa F.
Acura MDX
05/08/2019
Best auto mechanics in Grand Rapids
I love the guys at Cascade. We drive older cats and they keep everything running well and without breaking the bank. I trust their pricing and honesty when recommending services. This is a family owned business and you will always be treated well.