Mandy D.
Buick LaCrosse
05/29/2020
Great customer service and thorough explanations.

Dave C.

Kirt O.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
05/28/2020
Honest answers.
I was given good information that I felt looked out for my best interest and didn't have to spend money that was not needed.

INFINITI QX56
05/20/2020
Authentic and reliable service
Jeff took care of my vehicle and offered expert advice on what to fix and what isn’t worth it. I was very encouraged by the quick turnaround on a complex fix (air suspension). I will be taking my vehicles back here for service In the future.

Jim S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/20/2020
EVERYTHING... BUT
The older man in the front office was well informed. He explained everything well. I felt comfortable with him and realized he wasn’t trying to sell me something I didn’t need. I Like That ! I also spoke with the mechanic that worked on my truck I think his name was Adam. He was friendly enough , BUT just not as informed as the older gentleman. - Jim Savage

Hyundai XG350
05/13/2020
Can keep any car running smooth...even mine and that’s saying something! Love these guys!

Dave C.
Ada, MI
05/12/2020
Recent visit
As always CA was exceptionally on time getting our Escape back on the road. We will always recommend them !!

BF
Brandon F.
Sand Lake, MI
05/08/2020
During a time when we are supposed to minimize social interaction, Cascade Autimotive did it disappoint. They allowed for a drop box for keys, limited traffic into the office and provided the same professional service i have come to expect with them. I highly recommend.

EG
Erica G.
GMC Envoy
05/08/2020
We have been bring our three vehicles here for the past year or so. We enjoy working with Cascade Automotive. They provide outstanding service!

Nissan Murano
05/04/2020
Quick service
Have always had a great experience! They always finish my vehicle within a timely manner.

PC
Pam C.
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Pam said this business is very accommodating, always helpful and they came and picked up her vehicle. The employees are very, very great and wonderful people and she has always been very pleased.

Jennine H.
Kia Optima
04/30/2020 Category: Service
Jennine said she has come to trust this business and the work they do to her vehicle over the years. Its good to know that they always do their best to repair any problems.

RP
Roger P.
Alto, MI
Ram 1500
04/29/2020
Excellent service you can trust
Always to a great job at a fair price. Great you can have an auto mechanic that always does a great job

Devon S.
04/24/2020
An honest company that cares about their customers
Another quality experience at the best automotive service company around!

Dave H.
Volkswagen Eos
04/23/2020
Used car inspection
Bought a used car for my kid in Tennessee, had Jeff and the boys check it out. Great peace of mind knowing my guys went through it. Price reasonable, work was excellent and I feel great knowing my kid is in a reliable car. Thanks guys!