Jeep Liberty
01/22/2020
Friendly
The staff is very friendly and have high standards for themselves. They are competitive pricing and work in a decent amount of time to get your issues taken care of!

BV
Bill V.
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Bill said the business did a good job and he appreciated their help.

Rachel W.
01/19/2020
Great fast fix
After several mediocre and downright terrible experiences with another shop, a coworker recommended Cascade Automotive. I had my car towed there and Adam was very helpful over the phone. They were able to take a look that afternoon and within a few hours I not only had a diagnosis but my fully operating car back! Luckily it was a quick fix (something the previous shop messed up!) and I thought priced very fair. Although I hope I dont have to anytime soon, I'd definitely take my car there again and highly recommend.

Jai H.
Fast service
Went for oil change. Got a discount and was out in less than 25 mins. No one in the area can't beat the price and service. Didn't even make an appointment.

Lou M.
Fast, friendly and efficient
I was very happy to find this place. It’s close to my workplace and they are very accommodating. They do oil changes while you wait, which works nicely for me!

James M.
Honda Accord Crosstour
CAT Replacement
These guys were knowledgeable, friendly and cheaper than the dealership. They explained clearly what was going on and saved me $400 replacing my catalytic converter. They were recommended to me by a friend. They’ve got a new customer in me.

BD
Brian D.
Ada Township, MI
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Brian said he likes them because of their promptness. He said they're reliable. He said with them he knows the job will be done right.

01/13/2020
Fast and honest
I’ve been coming here for more than 20 years with a variety of makes and models. Cascade is always quick with a diagnosis and honest about the work needed. On more than one occasion, it wasn’t worth fixing my vehicle and they made sure I paid next to nothing for the diagnosis. Will continue to come here!!

Ryan S.
Cadillac DeVille
01/07/2020
The Best
Cascade Automotive continues to provide excellent service with competitive prices. I have known the family for over 40 years and wouldn't use anyone else!

Dave S.
Grandville, MI
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Dave said the staff were helpful. They picked him up the same day and dropped him off.

Charley S.
Michigan
Audi Q5
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Charley said the business communicates well.

Maggie S.
Saranac, MI
Saturn Outlook
12/30/2019
Always great service
Helpful reliable dependable service.

CT
Chuck T.
Lexus ES 300
12/27/2019
Great service and reasonable price
I have already recommended Cascade auto to my friends

12/20/2019
Professional & Accomodating
Always treat me with respect and as a valued customer. Always try to get our cars up and running as quickly as possible and for a fair price.

MJ
Mary J.
Ford Edge
12/19/2019
Trust
This is my second time here. I trust Cascade Automotive to be honest with me. They have proven that to me both times. They know their profession and they go above and beyond to provide you with the best service and least cost as possible.
That’s huge !!
I will be bringing all of my business here including my oil changes.