Jannet M.
Honda Ridgeline
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Jannet said she paid several hundreds dollars to have her air condition repaired and it's not working. There is no cool air coming out and has to spent the entire weekend without it and she has an infant. She has called them but are close until Monday and is pretty upset.

Taylor B.
12/09/2019
Customer service was awful.
I was treated incredibly rude during my recent oil change. I was scoffed at when I didn’t know exact answers to the employees questions, and the owner stated “mommy and daddy spoiled you with a nice car” when I worked hard and didn’t get any help with what I drive today, it’s also none of his business. This oil change was also extremely expensive and when I questioned the price, the owner advised me to go try and find something cheaper and that it wasn’t out there. Would not recommend this place for an oil change and will not be going back.
Jeff R. from Cascade Automotive Services Inc responded on 12/16/2019

i am very sorry that you were confused about full synthertic oil and normal oil for your car we take of all of our customers the best way we know how and yes syntheric oil expensive and its odvious you didnt know what your car needed we do

Cascade Automotive Service
Jeff Reavis

Rick B.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/16/2017
Said what you would do, did what you said.
Took wife's car to Berger Chev. the day before, a real nightmare. Cascade Auto was honest.

TE
Tom E.
Pontiac Bonneville
11/04/2016 Category: Service
Tom said he never recommends any business to anyone.

RP
Rebecca P.
Toyota Matrix
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Rebecca said the business always gives excellent service, they are honest and she loves working with them.

Chris H.
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Chris said they did a nice job and made it easy. They gave him a ride home and made things convenient.

Jennine H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/22/2020 Category: Service
Jennine said they were recommended to her and she has had a good experience.

John C.
Audi S5 Coupe
09/12/2020
Outstanding Work
My take great care of my car and Cascade Auto found out I was using the wrong oil. I even provided them the wrong oil to use but they checked it out and I was wrong. Thanks! Great Job.

Mike M.
Volvo S60
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Mike said they are very reliable and trustworthy.

SD
Susan D.
09/11/2020
Personal, Friendly, Professional
Cascade Automotive is a family-owned business that gives personal and professional service every time. I appreciate how friendly each person is, and their honest assessments of a vehicle’s problems. (For example, Jeff did research that uncovered a history of problems with my Murano’s transmission, and advised against the $4K fix.) I’ve trusted Cascade Automotive with every car I’ve owned.

09/11/2020
The people who work here are very friendly. They are honest and do not take advantage of their customers. The only negative is no mask wearing. When I went inside I did not see a single person, including everyone I interacted with, wearing a mask. When they pulled my vehicle the person who drove my car did not wear a mask either.

Tom S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
I get good curb service
It always works best for me!!!
It’s Very convenient For me!!!

Trustworthy place!
Cascade Automotive is the place I would go to if I want a trustworthy opinion. These guys are great and their work ethic and kindness are why we go there!

RV
Robin V.
Belmont, MI
🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
Thank you Cascade Auto, as you continue to serve multiple generations of our family with excellence and integrity (and have been for decades). I personally appreciate Jeff's informative description of each potential problem discovered, cause, solution, prevention and follow up. Great communication skills. Thank you from all of us!

LC
Larry C.
09/09/2020 Category: Service
Larry said they took care of everything at a fair price.