Julius D.
GMC Pickup
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Julius said the customer service was great.

DON L.
Lincoln Town Car
12/01/2018
Great speedy service.
Great people, great service!

Don,

Thanks for a Great 5 star review. Have a wonderful holiday.

JUNE A.
11/27/2018
Thank you for squeezing me in at the last minute and the great pricing!

June,

It was our pleasure to take care of you. Have a wounderful Christmas. See you next year!

WT
Wiley T.
Ford Thunderbird
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Wiley said they were kind and nice. All of the problems were taken care of. There were no questions, when he returned to have them look the vehicle over again.

Wiley,

It was our pleasure to service your vehicle. Thanks for the 5 stars.

DK
David K.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
David said the business did a good job.

David,

Thanks far taking the time to give us a 5 star review.

Mary B.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Mary said the service is always very good and the staff is very polite.

Mary,

Thanks for a the 5 star review and a big thanks for the homemade bread you always bring us it was so good.

PN
PAT N.
Kia Soul
11/13/2018
Bob’s auto is the place to go
Family atmosphere is top shelf.

Pat my man,

Thanks for a fantastic 5 star review. Great job on the guitar the other night. See you at the mixer.

11/10/2018
Ford Escape Service
Great service, quick and reasonable price.
Bob L. from Bob's Autodynamics responded on 12/07/2018

Thanks for a great 5 star review.

KQ
KARL Q.
11/05/2018
Excellence
Service is always thorough and professional. Bob and Cheryl are wonderful!

Karl,

Thanks for a Excellent review. It means a a lot coming from you.

AH
Annie H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Annie said the staff are wonderful people and very attentive.

Annie,

Thank you so much for giving us 5 star review. Hope your doing well.

JEFF G.
Lincoln MKZ
11/01/2018
Bob's is THE BEST!!
I recently had a water pump replaced on my Lincoln MKZ serviced at Bob's Autodynamics. I learned of Bob's from a friend at work. I contacted Bob and he gave me a quote to the penny. The parts were factory new, not generic re-built, with a nationwide warranty. Bob completed the work when he said he would. His staff, including Cheryl and Madi at the counter, are very friendly. I wish I had the mechanic's names because they were awesome, too! After the water pump repair, I had a small fluid leak and Bob did a fix for no charge even though the leak may have been there before; I wasn't sure. After this repair, I took a company car to his shop, a Honda Civic, for a major electrical repair. Again, the quote was spot on to-the-penny-accurate and much less than a factory repair center. Again, his entire staff was very courteous, friendly and professional. It's said that if you have a good mechanic or doctor, make sure to keep them. I have the former in Bob. I can't say enough about the way I have been treated and will take my vehicles to Bob's Autodynamics from now on. I only wish it hadn't taken me so long to discover them! A big "thanks" to all of the crew at Bob's Autodynamics!

Jeff,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a detailed review. It means a lot to the team and inspires them to keep up the good work.

QA
Qaadir A.
Land Rover Discovery
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Qaadir said that they are always professional with quick and friendly service.

Qaadir,

Thanks for the 5 star review. Congratulations on the new car.

GG
GILDA G.
10/23/2018
Customer Service Supreme
I came in first thing in the morning and able to be taken care of almost immediately. I had my son's truck in to be looked at and then mine for brakes. I was out by 2pm. Bob and Sheryl are always hospitable and keep me informed as well as show me the work needed. This keeps my mind at ease. Bob is diligent about assisting with my concerns whenever they arise and is good about a fair price or reducing when necessary. My experience has always been good that is why I have the whole family going to his place.
'

Gilda,

Thanks for giving us such a supper review. A review like this is why we try so hard to provide excellent customer service.

TD
TOM D.
Ford Expedition
10/23/2018
The Best
You can't go wrong when you choose Bob's Autodynamics to work on your vehicle. Dependable and Honest. Treats his customers fairly and with respect.
Tom Deley

Tom,

After 33 years it is our pleasure to take care of your family's cars.

CARINA B.
Dodge Caliber
10/20/2018
Fast and reliable.
Great people!

Carina,

Thanks for a short but sweet 5 star review.

RUSS C.
10/19/2018
No BS.
This has been our third visit and I am happy to say that the honesty and quality of service has remained stellar. They are very informative concerning your vehicles overall condition, giving sound advice concerning items that should be serviced; but not pushy or misleading to coerce you into additional, immediate up-sell services as I have seen other shops do.
We continue to recommend Bob's Autodynamics to our friends and will continue to have routine services and repairs performed there.

Russ,

Thanks for a fantastic review. We look forwar to seeing you at your next visit.

CK
COREY K.
Chevrolet Sonic
10/17/2018
Amazing
Amazing once again . Bob and his techs delivered great service

Corey,

Thanks for a "AMAZING" review.

JAMES D.
Ford Windstar Wagon
10/11/2018
excellent mechanical repairs and great people
very professional workmanship and honesty of repairs

James,

Thanks you so much for a great 5 star review.

Kenneth S.
Chevrolet HHR
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Kenneth said he would strongly recommend this business for someone who has a vehicle that is out of warranty or an older vehicle.

Kenneth,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review. It means a lot to the team.

TU