John L.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
John said they do very good work.

VG
VALERIE G.
Dodge Neon
06/13/2018
Bob's Autodynamics is a great place to take your car when you are shopping for good mechanics and reasonable prices.
I went to Bob's on June 8 for a routine maintenance check which includes an oil and filter change, tire pressures, topping off of fluids, etc.
I was in and out within an hour. The charge was quite reasonable. They even replaced a burned out back blinker bulb.
I would recommend Bob's very highly for quality work and good prices!
Valerie G.

MICHAEL S.
Chevrolet Cruze
My cars go nowhere else

RO
ROB O.
06/12/2018
Thanks for all your hep with my Dodge Ram. It was done in a timely manner and I'm satisfied with the work done.

MICHAEL S.
Dodge Avenger
Only guy I trust
Honest car guy. That's all.

TN
Tom N.
GMC Pickup
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Tom said Bob has always been good to him.

DENNIS B.
Cadillac CTS Coupe
06/08/2018
Best Auto Shop in Vegas
28 years of servicing and repairing multiple vehicles - never a problem and always a good job done!

David C.
05/26/2018 Category: Service
David said he was very impressed with the services provided. The staff was very prompt and polite.

JO
Jessica O.
North Las Vegas, NV
Chevrolet Colorado
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said she is very satisfied with her experience. It was quick and easy.

Jessica,

It was our pleasure to perform a wheel alignment on your vehicle. You can now rest assured that you wont wear out your tires prematurely. See you next time.

TD
TOM D.
Ford Expedition
05/22/2018
The Best
I can go to his shop and know that they will be friendly, honest and trustworthy. I know this repair shop will not do what needs to accomplish and will not try to touch anything else under the hood unless you give the OK.
Tom D.

Tom,

It is our pleasure to take care of your vehicles needs since 1986. Thank you from the team here at Bob's Autodynamics.

Anonymous avatar
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/18/2018
Trust, and satisfaction I'm getting excellent service
I feel good knowing I'm driving a great running auto when I leave BOB'S AUTOMOTIVE

SEE YOU BOB IN 6 months...
Bob L. from Bob's Autodynamics responded on 05/25/2018

Thanks for the great 5 star review. See you in 6 months.

PP
Paul P.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Paul said this business provided service very well and he was happy with the experience.

Paul,

Thanks for a nice 5 star review. The fact that you have been using us for your service and repairs since 1996 says it all.

Dan B.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Dan said he received good service.

Dan,

Thanks for the good 5 star review. See you next time you due for service.

AF
Andrew F.
Kingman, AZ
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the staff cheated him. They charged him way more than any of the other businesses. The alternator was $500 alone.

Andrew,

Sorry you felt your repair was to costly. The alternator was $324.86 the labor was $161.51 and then there was tax. After running our shop for 33 years now we have learned it is essential that we use the highest quality parts for a repair to be successful and have good longevity.

I hope you were pleased that we had you repair done quickly so you could get back on the road. You can travel with peace of mind since our warranty is 2 years - 24,000 miles nation wide. We wish you the best and safe travels.

ST
SUE T.
Santa Clarita, CA
Lincoln LS
04/30/2018
Attentive service and excellent repair
My experience with Bob's Autodynamics was stress free. I was contacted after leaving my car for repair with regard to what needed fixing, timeline for the repairs and another call when to return for pickup. Since, I was from California and needed to get back home the next day, the service was commendable and I would recommend Bob's Autodynamics to those who live in Las Vegas or out of state. My car ran smoothly and without incident for the five hour drive home.

Sue,

Thanks for the excellent 5 star review. It was our pleasure to get your car running right again so you could have a safe trip home. We hope all is well with you.

WO
WHITNEY O.
04/26/2018
Trustworthy-and provides advice & guidance
Bob’s is a fantastic place to get your car repaired - whether it’s troubleshooting a noise, hot engine or a rough ride they can help - especially if you’re a woman! I have used Bob’s for the past 4 years while. My daughter was in school in Vegas. I live in Reno. Her car needed some work - riding rough and a banging noise in the engine. I took it in and they suggested several things....and also advised what could happen next. As far as they knew I was some dumb girl - my husband knows a lot about motors haveing a fleet of 20 cars at his business. He reviewed the recommendations for repair and said, “sounds very reasonable and thorough.” Over the past 4 years they’ve kept this car in operation for a very reasonable cost! Trustworthy and reasonably priced. The operation is efficient and their check in and out processes are consistent and solid. I’d recommend Bob’s to everyone who owns a car!!!! Thank you!

Whitney,

Thanks for giving us such a in depth 5 star review. We are just doing our job here at Bob's

MF
MONICA F.
04/26/2018
Friendly
I was recommended by a friend the company Worked on the car before I purchased it from a friend my experience went very well..i was told it would take two hours at the most and I wasn't there a min past the two hours....Plan on going back in a couple of weeks for another repair

Monica,

Thank you for fantastic 5 star review. It was our pleasure and see you soon.

RANDY S.
Nissan Murano
04/25/2018
Disappointed
Routine oil change becomes an attempt to be taken. Tech reports new battery needed but no attempt to remove corrosion on posts. Air filter not checked, mentioned brakes at 25%, will need to be replaced, but no measurement of pad. No call back from owner as promised by owners wife. Drove 25 minutes for poor service.

Randy,

Sorry I did not get back to you for a few days. I was away from the shop with family issues. I did call you when I was back to work and addressed your needs. We always inform our customers of what their car needs for future repairs or service. We never recommend repair that are not needed. All I can say is sorry you were not pleased with our service.

JORDAN M.
04/22/2018
great service and pricing. will return for further work.
very knowledgeable and personable service. Honest and fair labor rates. I was very satisfied with my experience at bobs and will return for further work.

Jordan,

Thanks for a fantastic review and the 5 stars. It was our pleasure to serve you and we will see you next time you need our service.

RONALD S.
Honda Accord Wgn
04/21/2018
Bob's Autodynamics is the best for taking care of my car

Ron,

Thanks for another great review. See you next time.