Willine H. on 04/19/2018
Spoke with Mindy. She said this business is always so nice and works with her. They do everything they can and explain everything that is going on. They are good people and she trusts them.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 04/03/2018
Review Created: 04/19/2018
Qaadir A. on 04/18/2018
Qaadir said the facility took his vehicle in and diagnosed it. The staff called him back and let him know what was wrong with it and they fixed it.
Vehicle: Land Rover Discovery
Service Date: 04/16/2018
Review Created: 04/18/2018
MAKINLEE E. on 04/17/2018
"Amazing service! "
Awesome service! Bob’s is my go to shop!
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3
Service Date: 04/11/2018
Review Created: 04/17/2018 02:59 PM
STEVE M. on 04/17/2018
"A Good Place to Have an Accident"
I just want to thank Bob for getting the pictures and details after another customer of yours, Mr Gordon clipped my van in the parking lot. I can't think of another place I'd rather have this type of misfortune! A couple of zip ties and I'm ready for the road. Anyway, the van seems to be running well since my visit there.-Steve
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 04/12/2018
Review Created: 04/17/2018 01:46 PM
Craig S. on 04/17/2018
Craig said they went above and beyond to ensure he received good service.
Vehicle: Chrysler Pacifica
Service Date: 04/09/2018
Review Created: 04/17/2018
TANISHA S. on 04/16/2018
"always good service"
I have been coming to Bob's for the past couple years and am always pleased with his service. I am a woman who has the most minimal knowledge of cars, so I don't just take my car anywhere to have work done. I brought my car in for an oil changed and asked them to check the brakes. They are ALWAYS honest. He told me I didn't need new brakes just to change my brake fluid. Bob's shop is ran with integrity and I appreciate it. If you are looking for a shop that won't rip you off Bob's is the place to go.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Classic
Service Date: 04/13/2018
Review Created: 04/16/2018 09:25 PM
MARK D. on 04/16/2018
"Best mechanic in Las Vegas "
Best auto care in Las Vegas
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 04/13/2018
Review Created: 04/16/2018 08:44 PM
DAVID P. on 03/30/2018
"WHEEL ALIGNMENT"
They were on time with my appointment, professional and took less then an hour for an all wheel alignment. And with the bill ($89.99) I received a computer read out of the before and after alignment measurements. I will recommend them to my friends.
Vehicle: Plymouth Voyager
Service Date: 03/20/2018
Review Created: 03/30/2018 12:17 PM
Buford D. on 03/21/2018
Buford said this business was very helpful and courteous. They did very well on his vehicle.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 03/19/2018
Review Created: 03/21/2018

Buford,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review. See you at your next service.

Ella J. on 03/17/2018
Ella said this business did a great job and they had great mechanics. They fixed her problems. She stated they would take care of her if something went wrong after she got her vehicle home.
Vehicle: Kia Rio
Service Date: 02/13/2018
Review Created: 03/17/2018

Ella,

Thanks for a great review. Sorry we lost a hub cap but it was our pleasure to buy you a whole new set and they look wonderful.

WENDY G. on 03/16/2018
"trustworthy"
Your vehicle is in good hands at Bob's Autodynamics.
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier 2WD
Service Date: 03/14/2018
Review Created: 03/16/2018 03:02 AM

Wendy,

Your title says it all "Trustworthy". We thank you so much for a fantastic review.

BILL G. on 03/14/2018
"Outstanding customer service..."
Bob's Autodynamics team goes beyond to ensure each customer is treated with professionalism and honesty throughout their service experience.
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier 4WD
Service Date: 03/13/2018
Review Created: 03/14/2018 08:20 AM

Bill,

A great review from a long time customer like you means a lot to the team at Bob's Autodynamics.

KEN H. on 03/11/2018
"Simply the Best"
I have a customer since 1994. I friend of mine recommended Bob’s to me. He still goes there as well.
I have recommended others to use Bob’s and they too are so happy to go there.
It’s all about service, listening to the customer and meeting expectations.

They do it!
Vehicle: Chevrolet SSR
Service Date: 03/06/2018
Review Created: 03/11/2018 04:40 PM

Ken,

I would have to say you are "Simply the Best" client we could ask for. See you next time and thanks for a fantastic review.

Don C. on 03/10/2018
Don said the service was great. He appreciated the work done.
Vehicle: GMC Terrain
Service Date: 03/07/2018

Don,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a wonderful 5 star review.

Annie H. on 03/10/2018
Annie said the staff have always been great. She needed her vehicle by 4, and they had it out for her at 3:30 even though they were busy.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 03/05/2018

Annie,

Thanks for the great 5 star review. It means a lot from a long time client. Say hi to Jim for us.

Carolyn S. on 03/10/2018
Carolyn said the staff found a problem she had for awhile and gave her a reasonable estimate.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Service Date: 03/05/2018

Carolyn,

Thanks for the 5 star review in mean a lot to the team.

CAROLINE C. on 03/09/2018
"Just like home!"
the shop reminds me of where my family got their cars fixed for years and years...a family-run ship that never advertised except by word of mouth. Bob, you're awesome. LOVE that Grand Sport you've got!
I solemnly swear that I will have my car washed, waxed and detailed before I bring it back in and I solemnly swear I will never, ever bring it in that dirty again!
I'll be back! She needs an oil change...see you guys in a couple of weeks?
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 03/08/2018
Review Created: 03/09/2018 09:48 PM

Caroline,

Sound like we will be your new go to shop. Thanks for a great review.

PHYLLIS P. on 03/09/2018
"Good News / Bad News"
This trip to Bob was full of Good News... and Bad News. Our 2001 Van is just about at the end of its life, and we suspected it. But Bob and his team gave it a thorough going over and really found all the issues that will push our decision to buy a new vehicle. Thanks, Bob, for your honesty, your attention to detail, and as always giving it to us STRAIGHT!
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 03/07/2018
Review Created: 03/09/2018 06:23 AM

Phyllis,

It was our pleasure to help you:)

TROY D. on 03/06/2018
"Great Service"
From the minute I walked into the door, I was treated warmly and Maty and Bob came over and went thru the invoice.
I had a hiccup and Bob’s crew took care of it in a fast timely manner.
If I have any other problems with my vehicle, Bobs will be the first call!
Vehicle: INFINITI QX4
Service Date: 03/01/2018
Review Created: 03/06/2018 06:10 PM

Troy,

Thanks for the fantastic 5 star review. See you next time.

Connor B. on 03/06/2018
Conner said he took his vehicle to this business for a tire rim and brake calibers, he did not think the repairs could be fixed at a reasonable price, but the employees worked with him in his time of need, he really appreciates this business.
Vehicle: Dodge Dart
Service Date: 03/01/2018
Review Created: 03/06/2018

Conner,

We are glad to help our customers and their needs. Thank you for the 5 star review.