MIKE S.
Ford Crown Victoria
01/28/2019
Bob's Autodynamics is the best
If you want your car repaired right the first time, take it to Bob's.

PS
PATTI S.
01/28/2019
GREAT SERVICE!
I was treated with the utmost courtesy and respect from the moment I walked through the door until I left. Everything was explained to me in a way I totally understood which was appreciated.

MIKE S.
Cadillac ATS
01/20/2019
Excellent Customer Service!
In addition to the great customer service by Matt, the Technicians are very knowledgable and do an awesome job!

Mike,

Thank you for for a Excellent review. Matt is a great addition to our team. See you next time.

TD
TOM D.
Ford Expedition
01/18/2019
Trusting and honest
Had brakes check along with my 3,000 mile oil change and got an honest answer of when I need to replace them. I feel safe and comfortable of when to do this. That is how much I depend on Bob's Autodynamics.

Tom,

Another great review. THANK YOU!

EA
ERICK A.
01/17/2019
Vehicle maintenance
Only place i trust my current vehicles and future vehicles. Bob and his team are always accepting and accommodating I highly recommend them.

Erick,

Thanks for a great review it means a lot to the team. It is always our pleasure to take car of your vehicles.

DK
David K.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
David said the business has friendly people who take pride in their work. They completed the service on time.

David,

Thanks for taking the time to review our shop and the 5 star review.

JEFF G.
Lincoln MKZ
01/15/2019
My Trusted Auto Mechanic
I've had several mechanics over the nearly 40 years I've driven my vehicles but few are like thise sr Bob's Autodynamics. Bob's Autodynamics is a collection of professionals in whom I've placed my total and complete trust for the care and repair of my vehicles. If they say something needs to be done, it does. They will also tell me what does not need to be done. The kind of honest and trustworthy competent mechanics that work for Bob's are terrific and I trust them. I recommend Bob's Autodynamics to anyone looking for honest and professional care of their vehicles.

Jeff,

Thanks for the awesome 5 star review.

RF
RICK F.
01/10/2019
Very Attentive and Responsive
After car is left, receive phone call in short order to outline analysis of problems and time and cost estimate to repair.
Repairs were done on time and within the budget provided earlier. Communication is excellent.

Rick,

Thanks for taking the time to give us an EXCELLENT 5 star review.

PP
PHYLLIS P.
Buick LaCrosse
01/10/2019
Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am!
Clockwork. Like Clockwork, I say! Dropped the car off. Had a little coffee, 3 quick business meetings, some shopping, and my phone rang and it was DONE! I always trust Bob and his crew with my cars. He gets things done and gives me an honest assessment of any work that will be required in the future. I NEVER have to worry or fret! Thanks, guys!!

Phyllis,

Tic-Tock Tic-Tock just like Clockwork. Sorry i couldn't resist. Thanks for a fantastic 5 star review.

RA
Renee A.
Hyundai Azera
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Renee said she has used this business for twenty years.

Renee,

20 years wow time flys. Thanks for a 5 star review.

GL
Gordon L.
Lincoln Town Car
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Gordon said they have very nice, honest people who make a person feel comfortable.

Gordon,

Thanks for such a nice 5 star review.

MARC R.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/21/2018
Solid service
A most satisfying experience. Bob’ service technician and Matt (manager) demonstrated professionalism and concern for the overall performance of the vehicle. They explained what was needed, took extra steps to detail and resolve mechanical issues, and left me feeling like this was a trustworthy auto service company that I can rely on with confidence.

Marc,

Thanks for a very solid review. It was our pleasure to serve your car needs. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.

CK
CRAIG K.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/19/2018
prompt and efficient service
Quality repair and out in a day. I would to no other auto repair shop in Vegas.

Craig,

Thanks for a nice 5 star review. Happy Holidays to you.

CAROLINE C.
Ford Expedition
12/18/2018
Bob's awesome!
We took our old Expedition there to diagnose an electrical issue. Bob found it, fixed it and had the truck back on the road in an hour. As always, the entire crew is plain fantastic. Just like our mechanic back home. Family owned, not a scam job to get you to buy/fix more than necessary. Definitely will be back the next time either vehicle needs some love.

Caroline,

We here at Bob's Autodynamics love to give our customers cars lots of love. Merry Christmas.

TD
TOM D.
Chevrolet HHR
12/14/2018
Trusting and honest
Believe and trust in his workers. You can trust what he tells you is wrong with your vehicle and not have to go somewhere else to hear another shop to repeat the same problem.
I stop going to car dealers service department many years ago and put my trust in Bob's Autodynamics.

Tom,

Thanks for a fantastic review. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

CG
Casey G.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Casey said the staff did a good job, and were very professional.

Casey,

Happy Holidays and thank you for your 5 star review.

Julius D.
GMC Pickup
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Julius said the customer service was great.

Julius,

Thanks for a great 5 star review. Have a wonderful Christmas.

DON L.
Lincoln Town Car
12/01/2018
Great speedy service.
Great people, great service!

Don,

Thanks for a Great 5 star review. Have a wonderful holiday.

JUNE A.
11/27/2018
Thank you for squeezing me in at the last minute and the great pricing!

June,

It was our pleasure to take care of you. Have a wounderful Christmas. See you next year!

WT
Wiley T.
Ford Thunderbird
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Wiley said they were kind and nice. All of the problems were taken care of. There were no questions, when he returned to have them look the vehicle over again.

Wiley,

It was our pleasure to service your vehicle. Thanks for the 5 stars.