Jeff D.
Kalama, WA
03/20/2019
Starter problem ending with dead new battery
Awesome job saved me a lot of trouble! They are pretty good troubleshooting saves me the time and struggle of troubleshooting a problem! Could have saved the $60 and hassle of installing new ignition switch! Can be expensive but sometimes worth it for professional assistance on a problem!

Jill B.
Jeep Liberty
03/13/2019
Scheduled Oil Change
Information on my vehicle is entered into the computer, I get an e-mail when it’s time to have the oil changed, I drop the vehicle off the night before my appointment, the oil is changed, they notify me via phone when finished, and I come in to pick it up! Great people, and I’m in the computer for next time!

Roger W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Roger said he has been using this business since the 1970s, and the service is always excellent. He described the staff as good people and said they never do extra work without consulting him first.

RE
Rebecca E.
Hyundai Tiburon
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Rebecca said they were great and she was completely satisfied with the work they did.

GC
Gene C.
Volkswagen New Beetle
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Gene said the business was all good, the bill was changed because they had to fix the engine and he was unaware of that being done, so the pricing was just kind of like a slam dunk.

DT
Dave T.
03/02/2019
Bob's Lil Car Hospital is the best bunch of car folks I have ever experienced!
Bob's Lil Car Hospital is the best bunch of car repair folks I have ever dealt with. They are honest as the day is long, extremely competent, fair, filled with good advise and counsel and will never misrepresent an issue for their own gain.
They are prompt and thorough in their work and get the job done when they say it will be done.

CA
Craig A.
Chevrolet Colorado
02/25/2019
Quick and quality service with friendly people!
Professional people talk to you about the issue with your car and give you an accurate cost estimate and timing to have repairs complete.

They take the time to review the completed work and give you an idea of any other work your car or truck might need to have done. They give you this information but there is no awkward pressure to schedule the work immediately.

Great place to have work done on your car...we are lucky to have them in our county!

DO
Dick O.
Suzuki Sidekick
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Dick said he was happy with his service. The service was good.

Don M.
Nissan Pickup
02/21/2019
A Bob's customer for life
I brought in my son's truck to have the battery terminal harness replaced, as the old one had rotted off. Not a simple repair unfortunately. The mechanics at Bob's had the repair completed in one day for a very fair price. In addition, they inspected the truck and found several items that needed to be addressed, each either a safety or possible breakdown issue. It's an older truck,so my son has some decisions to make before he makes the 200 mile drive home. With Bob's comprehensive report in hand, he now has enough information to make an informed one. The office staff even called me back a day after I picked up the truck to say they had discussed the options and wanted to give me an update on their thinking. How often does that happen?
My wife and I have brought both our cars to Bob's in the past, and ALWAYS receive fast, fair, and professional service. We are customers for life.

GMC Savana Cutaway
02/20/2019
Paying the TECH to sit on his butt.
Brought vehicle in to troubleshoot a check engine light. Turned out to be O2 sensors downstream from CAT. Was quoted an additional $450 (on top of $150 to scan and inspect O2 sensors) to replace the two sensors. Was told that each sensor requires 0.8 hours (48 minutes) to replace. I bought the two (OEM ACDELCO by the way) sensors from Amazon for about $100 total. I was able to replace both of them by myself in about 15 minutes total. So, Bob’s Little Car Hospital was either willfully trying to rip me off by overcharging shop time and/or buying replacement parts at outrageous prices (or marking them up), OR they are willingly negligent in not finding alternative sources of parts and/or blindly following data in regards to estimated times to make repairs. Either way, Bob’s should be ashamed of their business practices.
In short, I have taken my last vehicle to Bob’s Little Car Hospital, AND I will do my part to get the word out to other potential customers to avoid doing business with them.

JJ
John J.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jane, John's wife. She said John really loves those guys and really likes the business.

JE
John E.
Kia Optima
02/12/2019 Category: Service
John said the business always makes him feel comfortable. They always get the job done. He does recommend them to others.

DK
David K.
Toyota Tundra
02/03/2019
Very Helpful
We always bring all of our vehicles to Bobs. They always do great work, are pleasant to deal with, and extremely helpful.

BC
Brandon C.
01/31/2019
Don't bother taking your vehicle anywhere else
They are the absolute best! Great customer service, knowledge, and trustworthiness. I feel comfortable and confident bringing my vehicle here.

AA
Andrew A.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
01/29/2019
Not Happy
Brought my truck in to have 2 problems looked at. Left with one problem resolved and 3 new problems that were not problems when I pulled my truck in.
You fixed my spark plug and "scanned" my dash cluster. And now I have no speedometer, no cruise control, and my 4x4 low indicator light is on even though I'm not in 4wd.

EG
Earl G.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Earl said the business was clean and well organized.

Jacqueline W.
Volkswagen Jetta
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with David. He said he would recommend the business for service.

Scott M.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Scott said the service is always good.

GC
Gitta C.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Gitta said they do what she asks without overcharging or looking for things that aren't problems.

PN
Paul N.
Volkswagen EuroVan
12/31/2018
The VDUB Lives!!
Thanks again Bob for keeping my money pit running!!