JJ
John J.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jane, John's wife. She said John really loves those guys and really likes the business.

JE
John E.
Castle Rock, WA
Kia Optima
02/12/2019 Category: Service
John said the business always makes him feel comfortable. They always get the job done. He does recommend them to others.

DK
David K.
Toyota Tundra
02/03/2019
Very Helpful
We always bring all of our vehicles to Bobs. They always do great work, are pleasant to deal with, and extremely helpful.

BC
Brandon C.
01/31/2019
Don't bother taking your vehicle anywhere else
They are the absolute best! Great customer service, knowledge, and trustworthiness. I feel comfortable and confident bringing my vehicle here.

AA
Andrew A.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
01/29/2019
Not Happy
Brought my truck in to have 2 problems looked at. Left with one problem resolved and 3 new problems that were not problems when I pulled my truck in.
You fixed my spark plug and "scanned" my dash cluster. And now I have no speedometer, no cruise control, and my 4x4 low indicator light is on even though I'm not in 4wd.

EG
Earl G.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Earl said the business was clean and well organized.

Jacqueline W.
Castle Rock, WA
Volkswagen Jetta
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with David. He said he would recommend the business for service.

Scott M.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Scott said the service is always good.

GC
Gitta C.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Gitta said they do what she asks without overcharging or looking for things that aren't problems.

PN
Paul N.
Volkswagen EuroVan
12/31/2018
The VDUB Lives!!
Thanks again Bob for keeping my money pit running!!

Margaret L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/18/2018
Christmas Hyundai
This old car practically needed a rebuilding, but you responded to my wish that it be repaired as soon as possible. Thank you for the evaluation and immediate repair. It was a Christmas present to someone who really needed a car to survive. I feel confident that she now has a reliable car that should be good for many more miles.

Mark P.
12/15/2018
Great service I can count on!
Customer service and dependability is hard to find these days. I can count on you without any hesitation whatsoever. Thanks for your honesty and great service! Mark and Brenda Poor

KC
Kevin C.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
12/15/2018
great auto shop
I’ve been taking my vehicles to Bobs Lil car hospital for years. They are wonderful. They combine small town hospitality with all of the latest auto technology! Whether your vehicle is American or a foreign import, they can take care of it!

CR
Chris R.
Toyota Pickup
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the staff was professional and receptive. He was unhappy that they did not honor all of his requests. He stated that for the price he paid, he expected better service. He mentioned that he appreciated what they did but would have liked his instructions to have been followed.

SK
Sandra K.
Ford Escort
12/10/2018
All-Around Good Service
Courteous, helpful office staff (helped me out with rides back & forth, too!) and the work on the car was done as expected and on time. Couldn't be more pleased!

SP
Shirley P.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Shirley said the staff is friendly, personable, and she is very happy with the service she receives.

KT
Kenneth T.
Winlock, WA
12/04/2018
Best shop in town
Good service and good people make this my place for auto repair

CL
Carrie L.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Carrie said the customer service was fine. She said the issue she had with them was that they over charged her for a tune up and inspection.
Laurie I. from Bobs Lil Car Hospital responded on 12/13/2018

We are sorry Ms. L feels we overcharged her for our services.

She brought her recently purchased vehicle in for a full inspection.  This takes about an hour and she was told up front what the charge would be, and we charged exactly the amount she had authorized.  We explained our findings and a time frame for repairs.
The battery was failing and the terminals were in very bad shape. We told her this was first repair she should do so as not to be stranded with a dead battery, and the vehicle also needed a tuneup.  There were some maintenance items which we would recheck at her next oil change.  All the repairs needed and estimates were also written down for her, and explained several times.  She agreed to do the battery and terminal ends, and would come back for the tuneup.
We then replaced the battery and terminal ends for exactly the price she agreed to before we did the work.
We did not do a tuneup.
We at Bob's Lil Car Hospital strive to have fair and competitive pricing for our services and we believe Ms L. was charged accordingly.

BA
Bob A.
11/28/2018
Competent, Caring
We wouldn't take our cars for maintenance anywhere other than Bob's Lil Car Hospital. The work is done by competent mechanics, and we know we can trust their honesty. They gladly answer any questions we have. Office staff is so friendly. You can trust this business to do their best to serve your car needs.

DT
Dale T.
Rainier, OR
Suzuki SX4
11/25/2018
Good, honest service in a timely manner
They couldn't find anything wrong that had to do with the reason why I brought my car in. They were honest and didn't make anything up. They did a courtesy check, and found something that needed attention that will keep me safe and the car running hopefully for many more years.