Bobs Lil Car Hospital

Shawna J. on 10/17/2017
"Minor to Major"
After taking my car into Bobs I was sure it was only going to be a minor fix. After a couple hours with the mechanic it became major. I would not trust my car with anyone else. The quick turn around and honest work is nothing short of fantastic! They even showed me my old part and why it had to be replaced. I will continue to take my cars there and recommend them to everyone that I talk to!
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz R350
Service Date: 10/16/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 08:27 PM
Jeanie E. on 10/16/2017
Spoke with Heidi. She said this business provided a wonderful experience. They picked the vehicle up and took it back when it was finished.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/16/2017
Jerry S. on 10/13/2017
"Water pump replaced at no cost as promised"
A few years ago I had a timing belt and water pump replacement kit reinstalled on my 2002 VW Beetle. The kit included an 80,000 mile warranty for replacement of any failed part of the kit at no cost. The water pump recently failed and certainly did not have 80,000 miles on it. Bob's replace all the parts, gaskets and seals and replaced the antifreeze at no cost as promised. All this was done with no questions, challenges, or delays. I did not have to pay anything ahead and wait for a reimbursement. This was real customer service. Jerry Sorrell
Vehicle: Volkswagen New Beetle
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/13/2017 09:41 PM
Margaret L. on 10/11/2017
"Volvo Service"
Staff are friendly and helpful. Mechanics seem quite knowledgeable.
Vehicle: Volvo
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/11/2017 08:25 AM
Josh B. on 10/11/2017
Josh said this business provided good service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Colorado
Service Date: 10/04/2017
Review Created: 10/11/2017
Joan P. on 10/06/2017
"Customer disatisfication "
Currently my car still has the original problems I brought it in to have checked out, no dash lights and a short I can hear when I drive my car. Communication between business and customers is little to none in regards to what has been done, when it is ready to pick up, if a problem comes up that causes more time to fix the problem, that the car is checked to see that repairs are fully complete - the problem is solved by being fixed or letting the customer know what was found that needs further action. I dropped my car off early and it was there four working days. I paid the bill then learned that the original problems are still there.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Blazer
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/06/2017 07:10 AM
Laurie I. at Bobs Lil Car Hospital responded on 10/16/2017

Dear Joan, we are very sorry for the inconvenience of having to bring your vehicle back.  Unfortunately we do occasionally get faulty parts right out of the box.  We are always happy to warranty all our repairs and services.  Thank you for letting us repair this issue with the dash lights.  Thank you again for your business.  Ken - manager
As of 10-16 follow up call, everything is working normally.

Sarah C. on 10/02/2017
"Fast and Friendly Service!"
Thank you so much! Fast and Friendly service. I called last-minute to see if they had a next day appointment available, and they were happy to accommodate me. My truck is my only vehicle, so they let me hang out in their lobby while my oil was being changed. So easy!
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Review Created: 10/02/2017 09:55 AM
Nate F. on 09/28/2017
Nate said this business provided fantastic service. If the part they put in the vehicle is not good they will replace it with no hassles.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 09/28/2017
Linda J. on 09/27/2017
"Outstanding Professionals"
Friendly and honest staff who communicate openly regarding our auto repairs. We will return.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
Service Date: 09/22/2017
Review Created: 09/27/2017 05:06 PM
Barbara H. on 09/26/2017
Barbara said the staff have always done a good job. They get her in when she has real problems.
Vehicle: Lincoln Town Car
Service Date: 09/19/2017
Review Created: 09/26/2017
Nathen C. on 09/26/2017
Spoke with Christina. She said there is still a leak in her vehicle, but they are great and the customer service was amazing.
Vehicle: Chevrolet HHR
Service Date: 09/19/2017
Review Created: 09/26/2017
Skyler D. on 09/22/2017
"Great experience. "
Very friendly group. Has credit service available toward work to be done.diagnosed the problem I had quickly and accurately. Offered to save and show me the old parts to show me the problem first hand, which I declined as I trusted their work and judgement. Brought the car in friday for a big job where motor needed pulled to access the clutch and had to order parts, still got finished mid day Tuesday, so rapid parts and work time. The only thing that was not 100% great in my experience was that there was 1 vacuum line that wasn't plugged back in during reassembly, or possibly not tight enough and popped off, which caused car to run a little rough and the gas cap light to come on. Took me about 45 seconds to locate, plug in, and now everything is great, better than before. I mention that as it is the only negative, and I personally don't even see it as such, was simple to resolve.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017 09:45 AM
Delaina S. on 09/22/2017
Delaina said her overall experience with this business was really good and the staff were helpful.
Vehicle: Nissan Pathfinder
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017
Geary E. on 09/18/2017
"Some people shouldn't be allowed in the office!"
Am very disappointed with this visit to Little Car Hospital. When I got my estimate from Ken, I told him to add the broken inner door handle in the drivers door. When we picked it up, the handle wasn't fixed. "It fell through the cracks, we were so busy" says Ken. I told him to get me pricing for the part and labor, now 12 days later I still haven't heard from him. Did I fall through the cracks again?
Vehicle: Dodge Nitro
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 09/18/2017 01:34 PM
Laurie I. at Bobs Lil Car Hospital responded on 09/19/2017

Dear Geary,
I am so sorry this has happened.  When asked, Ken thought that he had responded and given you an estimate.  To answer your question, the interior driver's door handle is $220 installed using a Dodge dealer part which is available.  To use an aftermarket part, the cost is $190 but it is 5-8 working days away.  The part is currently in Kentucky.  These prices are including labor and taxes.  Again, I am very sorry for the lapse in service, there will be an office meeting to see what we can change so this doesn't happen again.  Sincerely, Kevena

Jeff D. on 09/11/2017
"Truck work"
Glad they(Bob) gave me peace of mind on the truck! Good outcome fixed it myself but you guys found issue for me $106 well spent!
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017 05:14 PM
Andy O. on 09/11/2017
Andy said this business helped him out when he needed help. They did a good job. They were friendly and they provided fast service.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017
Barbara M. on 09/11/2017
Barbara said she has worked with this business before. They are friendly and informative people.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017
Grant A. on 09/09/2017
"Trust and confidence...delivered every time."
Best shop around for auto repair. Great service. Always very busy!
Vehicle: Land Rover Range Rover
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/09/2017 10:19 AM
Sylvia K. on 09/07/2017
Sylvia said she can trust this business. She took her vehicle in all the way from Seattle and they were trustworthy.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/07/2017
John L. on 09/06/2017
John said he was very pleased with what this business did. They are honest. They're up front and he is very happy with them.
Vehicle: Mazda Tribute