Dan G.
01/23/2021
Trust
I have been coming to Bobs for many years and have been extremely satisfied with each of my experiences with a number of vehicles throughout the years. I trust that they will do the job right the first time and I’ve never been disappointed.

Roberta M.
GMC Acadia
01/21/2021
My gmc acadia
I have always received excellent service. Thank you so much.

Casandra C.
01/20/2021
Awesome team of professionals!
I always enjoy the friendly and knowledgeable service from the entire team at Bob's Lil Car. My go-to mechanic!

BN
Becky N.
Mazda CX-3
01/19/2021
Once again excellent service
I appreciate your expertise and professional car .

Larry S.
01/16/2021
They did a complete coolant system on my 99 Dodge three-quarter ton
They did a great job found all the problems there inspection is impressive and I believe they went above and beyond to make sure I had a reliable vehicle again it cost me so much that they even gave me new wiper blades for free upon request thank you

Jeffery H.
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Jeffery said this business fixed his vehicle good. He wants to thank them.

DT
Duane T.
Toyota Matrix
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Duane said they were very good.

Jean M.
Jaguar X-TYPE
Service on my Jaguar
Their service is on-time and their staff is knowledgeable and friendly

Caleb M.
Buick Lucerne
01/11/2021
Service that makes you feel like family
Every time I need a repair for my vehicle I know I can depend on Bob's Lil Car Hospital to get me back on the road quickly. The service is friendly and I feel like a family member. I leave Bob's a happy customer every time and drive off with confidence, knowing that my car is a dependable vehicle once again. I highly recommend Bob's Lil Car Hospital.

Rebecca S.
Jeep Compass
01/11/2021
Will definitely be coming back.
Customer service was outstanding! Had car trouble around noon, went in to talk to them very shortly after, they said they were booked, but would try to squeeze me in. I had to work the next morning at 4am, then had an interview at 10a, so I needed my car to make it safely to Portland and back. Around 4pm, I got a call saying my car was ready. So far, the issue hasn't reoccurred.

Brigette B.
Wonderful
Very friendly and excellent at what they do!

Andy S.
Chevrolet Sonic
01/09/2021
Peace of mind
Feels good to know that you’re car and truck is in the hands of a capable and honest automotive shop. You know it’s hard sometimes to trust repair shops, no matter what you’re having repaired. I have been lucky to stumble across Bob’s little car hospital and I must say that they know what they’re doing and the prices are very reasonable. Piece of mind.

Rosemary S.
Washington
Chevrolet Suburban
01/08/2021
No worries.
Our experience here has always been great. Honest in assessment and competent in repairs.

LA
Lee A.
Porsche 911
01/08/2021
Great Work
I trust Ken and his crew with my Porsche, there the best!!

BT
Brigid T.
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/01/2021
As Always
Needed an oil change, also had them check a few things that were going on. Good service, fast service.