Stephanie W.
Naselle, WA
Nissan Xterra
05/06/2021
Great personable service.
They always give great service and work well with my schedule.

Toutle, WA
Saab 900
Fuel Tank repair
Yet another great repair from Bobs! Yes, you do pay what some would consider to be expensive, but you are always guaranteed a satisfactory result. I've been a client for a long time with a VW Eurovan (very notorious vehicle among the Bobs mechanics), a Ford truck, a Saab, aToyota, and a Subaru. All have been given due consideration and, when not repairable by them, I've been informed in a professional and courteous manner - and then told where I might get it done. The get my recommendation!

RD
Ron D.
05/05/2021
Great service, I will be back bi
Thank you for prompt service I will return .

Jody B.
My heroes
I just bought a used car and it broke down in middle of the rd I was going to take it back to mccords where I bought it but my rescuers said not a good idea apparently he had dealt with them before since I bought it lock stock and barrel I took his advice never been more grateful this place is thorough and efficient very friendly and told me exactly what was going on in a manner I could understand thankyou so much ps.dont buy used cars from mccords

Andrew S.
Diagnostic
Very knowledgeable and thorough. I would recommend this company to anyone

ZW
Zelleen(Didi) W.
Volkswagen New Beetle
05/03/2021
The front office is friendly and appreciative of my business.
awesome place!! You'll love the staff and excellent service.

Judy B.
Scion tC
05/03/2021
Awesome people and awesome service
Inspected and repaired all the problems, I will bring all my mechanical business to Bobs little car hospital, thank you so much

Margaret L.
05/02/2021
Friendly service
Bobs is a great place to get friendly helpful service on your car.

Doug P.
04/30/2021
Honesty
Great info and honest service

SD
Scott D.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
04/29/2021
Done on time.
Had truck in for air conditioning repair. Got it done and back in 3 days with couple added adjustments, maintenance items. This was first time however I had 3 different techs touching my rig in one visit, which seemed to disrupt clear communication between shop and myself. Had a feeling of too many cooks in the kitchen. As it turned out, not everything I was cautioned about needed fixing after a closer look. Would recommend only 1 tech per vehicle from now on.
Air is now nice and cold

WC
Warren C.
Ford Crown Victoria
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Warren said the business is very good at what they do.

Mike S.
Volvo XC90
04/21/2021
Volvo
Great work fixed my rig when I thought there was going to be no hope

OF
Orion Jay F.
04/16/2021
There is simply no other automotive repair business in this County or beyond to trust for all your automotive needs!!! to
This is the only automotive business to truly take care of your vehicle. Locally owned and operated, they have consistently provided quality service. They not only met my expectations but exceeded them!!!! Thank you once again!!!

AC
Austin C.
Nissan Sentra
04/15/2021
Good Quality work
They know what they are talking about and do not do work you do not ask for which is something of a rarity these days.

RO
Richard O.
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Richard said that they do a good job