GERALD M. on 12/14/2017
"Lube and oil change"
In addition to the standard oil change service they were very helpful replacing windows wipers and servicing the windows washers. We were very happy with all that they did.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 12/13/2017
Review Created: 12/14/2017 05:24 AM
Daniel G. on 11/29/2017
Daniel said this business was cooperative and efficient in their work.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 11/20/2017
Review Created: 11/29/2017
Thomas S. on 11/28/2017
Thomas said that he was happy with the business until this most recent visit. He had his tires rotated and he had an oil change. While on a road trip out of town the vehicle began to vibrate and he took it into another service facility and found out the lug nuts were too loose.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/28/2017
Bob F. at Bob's Automotive responded on 11/30/2017

I have appologized to Mr. S. In the 25 years we have been in business, I cannot remember another instance of this happening. The young man who performed this work is no longer employed by us. His firing was not over this matter alone but an overall lack of attention to detail. We are sorry to see Mr. S go away unhappy, because this was an isolated incident. We are not perfect, we strive to be, but we are human. We take this review very seriously and this review prompted a shop meeting concerning attention to even the smallest detais. Our Tecnicians are not paid on commission, so they are not rushed, so there is NO EXCUSE for this ever happening. That message, I have yet again, made perfectly clear! Again we do appologize.

Joseph S. on 11/28/2017
Joseph said the service was good.
Vehicle: Ford
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/28/2017
RICK B. on 11/26/2017
"Thoroughly Professional"
As usual, got the needed work done promptly, no hassles, very professional owner and staff - a hometown treasure and s most trusted company!
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 11/24/2017
Review Created: 11/26/2017 08:57 AM
Robert W. on 11/24/2017
Robert said he would recommend the business for service.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 11/21/2017
Review Created: 11/24/2017
Christal P. on 11/24/2017
Spoke with Shawn. He said he has dealt with the business two times before. This time around they did two small extra things without even charging for it. They are honest and straightforward.
Vehicle: Acura 3.2CL
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/24/2017
Joni B. on 11/21/2017
Joni said the business goes out of their way to make sure her vehicle is fixed and well taken care of.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017
Carlene L. on 11/20/2017
Carlene said the work was well done. She stated she felt taken care of.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017
TOM B. on 11/17/2017
"Home Town Confidence"
My 2008 GMC truck is going on 284,000 miles.... just 120,000 miles on the new motor that Bob's Automotive installed a couple years.... you can imagine a few other items needing attention on a truck with this many miles... like the Heater that acted up, and the Headlight that went out, and the tires need rotated and oil changed, or shoot... Wiper blades too!!!.... I love going to BOB's and having EVERYTHING taken care of.. the same day.... NO QUOTE needed.. BOB's will only fix what is needed and NEVER take advantage of the customer.. I'm never going anyplace else! Because I know they have MY interest in mind!!!!
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 1500
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 09:08 AM
Bernice H. on 11/15/2017
Bernice said the business provided honest feed back and they did very well by her.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017
Don W. on 11/15/2017
Don said the staff at this business are very friendly and fair. They always do a really good job.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017
Tad D. on 11/09/2017
Tad said he had his vehicle serviced at this business and when he took his vehicle to another place they told him the work was incorrect. He has to get new parts for his vehicle.
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Service Date: 11/04/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017
Bob F. at Bob's Automotive responded on 11/10/2017

The alternator on Mr Dunnings vehicle failed on a Friday evening. He called to my home and asked for assistance, it was too late in the evening to get his parts, so I asked him to have his vehicle towed to the our shop, even though we are closed on Saturday. He also asked if I could change his thermostat and make a few other minor repairs. I told him I would come in at 8:00 AM and repair it. I showed up and the vehicle wasn't there, I had some paperwork to take care after a couple of hours the tow truck showed up. Mr Dunning called and asked me to just do the alternator. I confirmed the alternator was faulty and I drove to Vancouver to get a replacement, I installed the part, during the work I found Mr Dunnings vehicle had several other issues besides the thermostat among them was a failing water pump. I advised Mr Dunning of the things I found and advised him to pay close attention to his guages durring the rest of his trip as his vehicle is in need of immediate repairs and it could overheat at anytime. I billed Mr Dunning at our regular rate, not an overtime rate! His alternator was charging when it left here and before he left I explained our 3 year, 36,000 Mile Nationwide Warranty and Nationwide Free Roadside Assistance Plan. This review is the first I have heard about any issues. I can assure you that if someone did incorrect work for me I would be on the phone calling and getting an explanation! This did not happen, nor has our National Warranty called to ask what happend so it has not been turned int to them! Having performed the work myself and have over 50 years experience, an incorrect installment of an alternator is almost impossible, and still have the system work and I am not suprised theat Mr Dunning has to buy new parts for his vehicle as it was in poor condition and in need of repairs in several different areas.

Jason M. on 10/31/2017
Jason said the staff had good communication. They did a good job and they were easy to work with.
Vehicle: Kia Sedona
Service Date: 10/25/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017
Madeline F. on 10/31/2017
Madeline said the staff at this business were able to get her in and complete the repairs quickly. She really appreciates that.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/31/2017
Rich K. on 10/24/2017
Rich said this business was good.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 10/19/2017
Review Created: 10/24/2017
Gordon P. on 10/24/2017
Gordon said Bob is forthright, honest and a great mechanic.
Vehicle: Mazda B3000
Service Date: 10/20/2017
Review Created: 10/24/2017
Patrick M. on 10/20/2017
Patrick said the service was quick and professional.
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Review Created: 10/20/2017
GERALD M. on 10/17/2017
"Lube & Oil Change"
As usual, the service was great.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Review Created: 10/17/2017 02:05 PM
Bob H. on 10/09/2017
Bob said this business did a good job.
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon