KK
Karl K.
Dodge Journey
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Karl said anytime they've had an issue it's been addressed really quickly and fairly.

GW
Gary W.
La Center, WA
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Julie. She said Bob is very straightforward and honest, she can trust him. She's always had good work done there. If there's something questionable, she can bring the vehicle back and they fix it at no charge. He runs a business with integrity.

TK
Terry K.
Ford Econoline Wagon
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Terry said this business excelled in every possible aspect he could imagine. He got his vehicle sooner than expected and every thing is running great. Bob an employee at this business is an outstanding businessman who has helped him out a couple of times now. He plans to take all 3 vehicles there in the future if needed.

Michelle L.
Washington
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Michelle said she has been there a few different times . They are very personable and if she needs to go back, they are really good at taking care of the situation. She wants to thank them for being a great business.

MICHELLE H.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/16/2020
Happy I finally tried our local mechanic!
We have always used a repair shop in hazeldell and really liked them...so have never stopped into Bob's.

Until yesterday...thinking how incredibly conveinient it might be to drop off my car and walk home.

So glad I did!! Bob and crew are personable, knowledgeable..and best of all trustworthy. That can be VERY hard to find.

I had my car aircondtioner' reconditioned'...and it works beautifully for the first time in years!
Price was reasonable, service fast,and a very good experience start to finish.
I would trust Bob to do any of our vehicle work ..and appreciate having them so close by. Highly recommend!

IR
IAN R.
GMC Pickup
09/08/2020
No spark with engine
Very informative and explains issue and what needs to be done, and does it well and in a timely fashion.

JACK D.
La Center, WA
Kia Sedona
09/06/2020
Always have a great experience at Bob's. He is knowledgeable and will never try to upsell you. I appreciate his honesty.

CK
Cynthie K.
Ford Expedition EL
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Cynthie said that Bob is really looking out for her vehicle and always recommend what is best for its maintenance.

SD
Sheena D.
Volvo XC70
08/18/2020 Category: Service
Sheena said he's fabulous and does a really great job with her vehicles.

SD
Steven D.
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
08/14/2020 Category: Service
Steven said the staff was very friendly and worked with him on the phone before he arrived.

AA
AL A.
07/30/2020
Top notch work !
Bob has been taking care of my vehicles since he opened his shop.
His mechanics are well qualified and dependable. I take my vehicles in twice a year
and they go over everything to make sure all is working like new !!
I would not take my vehicles anywhere else ............... I depend on Bob's !
I highly recommend Bob's to all my friends.

NF
Nels F.
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Nels said the staff provides excellent service.

JOHN A.
07/17/2020
Thorough and efficient
I can always count on the job I ask to be done to be completed. In addition, Bob’s is concerned about the overall health of my vehicles and makes sure I know if there are any problems. I also appreciate his concern for the health of his customers during this pandemic.

John D.
Vancouver, WA
Ford Cab
07/17/2020 Category: Service
John said he thinks the staff is great.

RP
Rich P.
07/03/2020
Great place
I would highly recommend them!! Very friendly and reasonable prices!!