JORDAN W.
Volkswagen Golf Alltrack
05/07/2021
Best alignment shop in Vancouver
This place has been a reputable shop for over 18yrs, I have taken all my vehicles of different ranges there for alignment and other suspension needs. 10/10 recommend.

CP
Chad P.
Washington
Nissan Pickup
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Chad said the business did good work.

DAN D.
Chrysler LHS
04/28/2021
Outstanding service on all levels
Matt's has been for me once again! Was able to get my car fixed and on the road super quick. Staff are very friendly and informative with the work being done. Will only go here for my car needs! Have recommended Matt's to friends and co-workers

DK
DAVID K.
04/24/2021
Simple and Professional
My 1997 Honda Civic LX was squealing at every stop. I knew my brakes needed replacement, and I'm glad I picked Matt's because they not only fixed my brakes in less than 24 hours, but they also caught that one of my wheel bearings had seized up and replaced that too.

My car hasn't driven this smoothly for a decade. I'm VERY happy with the outcome and the service quality I received. Would recommend Matt's Alignment and Brake to anybody.

MARC M.
04/24/2021
Commitment to excellent customer service.
Had the rear differential serviced on my Jeep Wrangler and asked for a brake inspection also.
Steve recommended a brake fluid flush and parking brake adjustment which I appreciated and had done as well.

CE
COLLEEN E.
Ford Club Wagon
04/23/2021
Very thorough mechanics at Matt's. Trust them to find and correct any problems. Reasonable and trustworthy!
Just had van in for service and found a few items that needed to be updated and resurfaced. Always give you updates on your vehicle as they find issues and the cost. There are no surprises here!

PK
PETER K.
Kia Rio
04/17/2021
Good honest work
Very friendly staff and great auto care. My car runs great after being serviced by them

TD
TABITHA D.
04/15/2021
Friendly/great service/200$ less than any other repair shop

CAROLIE S.
04/15/2021
Rating review
I can't be grateful of the efficient and excellent care everyone from techs that work on my care to Steve who helps me thru the importance of all the work that is being done. Again so grateful. The friendliest most efficient shop. I pass it on all to all. I have family that comes to Matt's Brake & Allignment when needed. Thank You so very much. Car runs great 😊

DANE P.
Washougal, WA
04/14/2021
Truck drove straight as an arrow , nice, and thank you.
I’ll recommend this shop to anyone who asks

WS
WALT S.
Pontiac Sunfire
04/04/2021
Service was great
Thank you for helping with my car. I really appreciate the tech who stayed overtime as my car took a lot of time to do. It was very much appreciated. 👍 THANK YOU!!! Steve, thanks for your customer service. Friendly and explains thing really well. Double thumbs up!!!

MATT H.

CHRIS L.
Ford Expedition
03/23/2021
Fantastic Service, great people
Matt's Alignment has been in business a long time. They are comfortable and confident in their services, and the people are personable and easy to interact with. Thanks!

CA
CHARLEEN A.
Kia Soul
03/19/2021
Amazing people and service
they always go above and beyond to take care of me and my family

BOB S.
Acura TL
03/16/2021
Matt’s is a great auto shop for all your needs
Matt, Steve are always looking out for us! They have been taking care out my family’s cars for many years. Honesty and fair.