MAYNARD H.
Superior service!
I was referred by a friend to Matt’s Alignment and took my Jeep Wrangler in today. Great customer service, nice clean lobby and I was kept updated about any findings. The lobby and shop are nice and clean which shows they take pride in their work. I’ll definitely be returning when and if ever needed and definitely refer friends!

CAROLIE S.
12/06/2019
The customer service is outstanding.
Custiner service is great. Price is right and knowledgeable in all that they do. Been coming here for years and family does also.

SUSIE B.
12/06/2019
Friendly and great service! Got my wheel alignment done but they offer other services so I’ll bring my car there. Thanks Mattie and Steve!

NM
NANCY M.
Lexus IS 250
12/05/2019
Wonderful customer service!!! Extremely professional and friendly.

ROGER W.
12/05/2019
My car was worked on. (Mrs. Weber) Not Roger..
Matt’s gives ease of scheduling appointments.
Does a great job. Steve is so friendly and nice, he
makes the atmosphere at Matt’s great.. I always get
wonderful service...

OK
OWEN K.
12/04/2019
Wonderful
Wouldn’t go to any other shop. Thorough and reliable

SANDRA S.
Nissan Sentra
11/30/2019
It's a shop with heart
When I have a problem with the car, I know I am heard by the feedback. The information as to the cost, time it takes to get the repairs done helps me to decide. And the fix is better than new !

LL
LEE L.
11/28/2019
A Place You Can Trust
Matt’s Auto Repair is one of those incredibly lucky finds—a place where you’re treated like an old friend, dealt with in an efficient , professional way, and sent on your way knowing you can trust the service you’ve received and the price you’ve paid for it.

MIKE C.
Toyota Land Cruiser
11/11/2019
Always
On time with precision. Great service

TR
TIM R.
Battle Ground, WA
Ford Econoline
11/10/2019
Always excellent service
I’ve been taking all my vehicles here for years, you can’t beat the workmanship.

ST
SCOTT T.
Dodge Ram Van
11/09/2019
Water pump repacement
I had Matt's Replace the water pump on the van and they took the steps necessary to ensure smooth operation and no leaks.
I always trust Matt's Brake and Alignment with my vehicle repairs.

JIM S.
Buick Park Avenue
11/06/2019
Best shop in Clark County
Been using Matt's shop for my repair needs since not long after they began doing business. The auto techs there are all well qualified and professional, Steve, service manager, is extremely knowledgeable and always friendly. If you need repairs done in a professional, timely manner this is the shop I highly recommend.

11/05/2019
Friendly, fast,, affordable and reliable.
I wouldn’t take me vehicle anywhere else.

MA
MARK A.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/03/2019
Cheers where......
I've been using Matt's for just about 2 1/2 years for most of my vehicle needs. The friendliest place to go. They call you by name when you enter and the work is superb. Thanks.

RO
RON O.
Chevrolet Camaro
11/02/2019
Trusted Service.
It’s all about trust... I know the gang will take care of my cars the way I ask for it to be done.

GL
GEOFFRY L.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/30/2019
"MY" First visit to Matt's Alignment & Brake
"MY" First visit to Matt's Alignment & Brake, was one of the first time in a long, long time that I was greeted with a smile and someone that really listened to me and my problem with my 2001 Suburban ! Steve (the service manager) was very cordial and seemed to know he's stuff, without being obnoxious or smug about it ! He made me feel very comfortable & safe that I had brought my vehicle to their shop. After his team of mechanics checked out my vehicle to find out exactly what my problem with my vehicle was (within 15 to 20 minutes) Steve took me out to my vehicle (in the shop and on the rack) to show me exactly what they had found wrong with me vehicle. Steve then took me back into the office and started to work up a estimate. He went to bat for me when he called his supplier's warehouse to confirm that the parts were actually in stock. Steve even negotiated with the warehouse guy to get me a better price on a very expensive part that I needed, as I was standing there at his counter. The parts that I needed were all available & in-stock, he finished up my estimate on the computer and went over it with me. Steve said he could & would be able to start immediately and ready for me to pick up with in 4 to 5 hours. Got a call from Steve 4.5 hours later, saying that my vehicle was finished and could pick it up anytime ant that they closed at 6pm. I picked the vehicle up before 6pm and the final bill was exactly what Steve had quoted me earlier ! ! !
NOW, One thing I have to let everyone know is that, I am a retired mechanic & Automotive Shop owner from Southern California. My wife & I retired and sold my interest in the shop to my partner. Bought house & moved up Woodland, Wa. around 2008.
My partner & I tried or best to run our shop just like Matt's Alignment is being run right now ! ! ! "WERE THE CUSTOMER IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON PART OF HAVE A THRIVING BUSINESS" ! ! !
"IF WE HAD A PERSON LIKE STEVE RUNNING MY FRONT COUNTER & SHOP - - - MY PARTNER & I WOULD HAVE HAD A LOT LESS HEADACHES, PROBLEMS, AND ALOT MORE NEW & RETURN CUSTOMERS" ! ! ! ! !

IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF ANY AUTOMOTIVE WORK OF ANY TYPE, YOU MUST TAKE YOUR VEHICLE TO MATT'S ALIGNMENT & HAVE ALOT LESS STRESS and/or WORRIES ! ! ! !
THEY ARE VERY GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO ! ! !
AS I HAVE ALWAYS SAID ALL MY LIFE ; YOU ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR ! ! !
JEFF L.

Wonderful service!!!

JULIE B.
10/25/2019
Jeep Service
Steve and team provide amazing service and expertise. I won’t go anywhere else and recommend Matt’s to anyone who appreciates a friendly, knowledgeable auto repair team who really cares about their customers.

Julie B.

TL
TRACIE L.
10/23/2019
Truly the best shop
Matt's Alignment is absolutely amazing! Steve is always sweet and caring, and does his best to make sure the client is happy. Our cars are always fixed in a quick time period and done correctly. They are our shop for Life! Thank you guys for being so awesome!

TIM B.
10/16/2019
Super Service
Matt’s provides fair, honest appraisals and great service. I was sold what was necessary and given a plan for future needs. I really appreciate their business model and will return and recommend them to everyone.