LW
LEW W.
Brush Prairie, WA
08/14/2019
VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER
Very honest, with very knowledgeable auto techs and service manager! People friendly.

DV
DON V.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/14/2019
Oil change and headlight fix
Top notch, on time service. This is the hallmark of this group.

Donna W.
Ridgefield, WA
08/12/2019
Friendly staff and knowledgeable. Wouldn’t take my car anywhere else
Steve, Larry and the rest of the staff really know their business. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else. They don’t recommend anymore then what’s necessary to get the car done right. I have recommended Matts Alignment to some of my gal pals and they all like the work done there too. They don’t try to oversell and treat you right.

randy s.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/10/2019
1998 chev truck 210000 mile checkup
Liked the way they kept me informed about the work they were doing, price stayed at original quote, still have to see how my truck does on it's long trip to give final evaluation.

RJ
RONNIE J.
Cadillac Escalade
08/08/2019
Alignment
I took my Cadillac escalades to Matts alignment after we did home repairs to the control arms and Matts team did a top notch job. The alignment was perfect, they checked to make sure the work was completed correctly. I've used other brand places to get alignments, but have always returned. Matt's customer service was over the top friendly polite, they didn't try to up sell either, just an over all great place to go I highly recommend this company for repairs

08/07/2019
Consistently, they just get it done!
Never any surprises. They just get me back on the road with no drama.

CRAIG C.
08/06/2019
Great shop, great service.
Customer service and auto service is great.

DF
DANA F.
Kia Sedona
08/06/2019
Great mechanics & real people to deal with.
Great service! These guys are very good & reasonably price. I've been dealing with them for 22 years now. Great job as always.
Thank you for your service & patience with me.
Dana

ST
SCOTT T.
Dodge Ram Van
08/04/2019
Service Van Brakes
I really appreciate Matt getting and installing all the front and rear brake parts and all in the same day.

David B.
Washington
08/02/2019 Category: Service
David said the service provided by this business was good.

CURT H.
08/01/2019
Efficient, Quality Service
Matt’s diagnosed the problem quickly, and got the vehicle back to me in the time they promised. Couldn’t be happier!

ROBERT B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/31/2019
I really appreciate the explanation of everything that needed to be done
I thought the place was a bit spendy for the average working man or woman.. I never saw the parts they removed which bothered me because you don't know if they really replaced them or not? If you have lots of money this is the place for you 😉

ST
SCOTT T.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/25/2019
Camper brakes
Thanks a lot for expertly repairing the brakes on my maxxed out pickup.

SHAYRON M.
07/25/2019
Don't know what goes here.
Always dependable and reliable.

GC
GAIL C.
Portland, OR
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
07/20/2019
Breakes and sensors
I come to Matt’s for all my automotive work. I know they are trustworthy and I don’t need to worry about being charged for work I don’t need.

07/19/2019
Friendly service
I always appreciate the work they do on my car. I always take my car to this place. Steve at the front desk is wonderful and knows alot about cars. I tell my friends to go here before going anywhere else. If they can't fix it, he let's you know. Very honest place.

Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/18/2019
All the staff go over and beyond!
I wish you had an option to give them 100 stars!

Jordan B.
Washington
Ram Pickup
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Jordan said that the staff was very professional, gave him options and they were very informative. He wants to thank the business for their professionalism.

HD
HAROLD D.
Volvo 240
07/16/2019
Very helpful, fair pricing, and always great customer service.
Had multiple issues each time they got me in and out no problem always super friendly and helpful.

MIKE C.
Toyota Land Cruiser
07/13/2019
All the time, every time
This shop is accurate, affordable and timely about all repairs. Great car shop that I trust with all three of my vehicles both foreign and domestic.