MIKE B.
La Center, WA
Kia Optima
07/28/2021
Steve
Steve is so helpful, he gives me straight forward answers to my questions. When I ask for his opinion he doesn’t try to up sale me. I also am impressed how he remembers my name and car type

MARILYNN H.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
07/21/2021
Knowledge of problem/s, professional, honest, quick to diagnose the problem, all around great place to take your car!
Knowledge of the problem/s, professional, trust worthy, honest, prices are reasonable, time for the repair/s seem to be very reasonable, go the extra mile to explain and in most cases provides a picture of the problem.

All in all a great neighborhood business for any dealings involving your automobile, as it’s a place you can count on, no beating around the bush.

EM
ELSA M.
Camas, WA
07/21/2021
Great job and honesth
I found them to be honest, scheduled me right away, reasonably priced, and did a great job with my brake issue.

MT
MIKE T.
Nissan Maxima
07/20/2021
Customer service
I was told by the Nissan dealer that the car rotors needed to be replaced. I went to Matts’s alignment for a second opinion. They were able to replace the brakes pads, turn the rotors (rotors are still in specs) and saved me a few hundred dollars. This is not the first time that I have used them and they have always stood behind their work and done a great job

Mike W.
Dodge Aspen
07/19/2021
Great place for your automotive service.
This is a great place to have your Auto service done.They are very honest and I have been using them for 30 plus years.

CL
CHRISTIE L.
07/14/2021
Glad we found this place. Communication and service are top notch. Prices very reasonable as well. Will take our vehicle here for any service they provide.

SP
SHEILA P.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/13/2021
Got me in and out in no time. Professional and honesty. Didn't try to up sell. Did what I asked. Thanks for the great work.

TD
TERRY D.
GMC Terrain
07/12/2021
Always efficient and concise
From your basic oil change to a engine overhaul Matt’s has the talent to handle your needs. Competitive pricing and friendly service from everyone.
Give them a try. We take all our vehicles there.

JAY H.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/06/2021
Got me in quickly
Great job

Nissan Rogue
07/01/2021
Customer service
Called for an appointment they got me in the next day! Kind, friendly listened to my concerns! Followed up with recommendations & explained issues on what needed to be done! Very much appreciated the Excellent customer service. The price was fantastic they didn’t do more than what was needed.

Portland, OR
Great Auto Repair Shop
They do great work at a reasonable price. Employees take the time to answer my questions and explain everything. And are very good about getting my car out at time they told me it would be ready.

RL
ROBERT L.
06/22/2021
Excellent service and top notch customer service. Very friendly and knowledgeable, have been loyal customer for over 10 years and will keep going back. Never disappointed.

ER
Erik R.
06/22/2021
Not handicap friendly, poor customer service
Screw this place, we were told to bring my mother in laws vehicle down they could do an alignment on it, we walk in he then says it will be an hour or 2 wait so we asked if we could wait in their air conditioned waiting area that was empty they said no waiting on premises and we needed to leave. Mind you she has Fibromyalgia and is here from Central Oregon on vacation, but she said it’s fine it needs to get done let’s just get lunch, we did, we left for 2 hours came back and we’re told it will be another 45-60 minutes! We again ask if we can wait for it to be wrapped up inside as it’s hot and she is disabled. We were again told absolutely not but we could go sit on the grass under the tree across the parking lot. Karen was in tears and he had no empathy or customer service skills or any apology at that point for the situation. They say they are handicap friendly but there’s a car parked in their handicap spot that’s not a van nor does it have a plate for handicap. It wasn’t till my mother in law got up and went back in to ask for a chair that he brought one out for her. This is the most unprofessional I have ever seen from an auto shop or pretty much any place with a store front. He then tells us he’s doing us a favor by getting to the car right now so we should be happy about that. I am not one to bitch especially when it comes to small business but this was out of line and borderline discriminatory toward someone elderly and disabled. Never again will I visit Matt's Alignment and Auto Repair in Vancouver WA

TONY M.
06/18/2021
Done Right The First Time
I have always been satisfied with the work that Matt’s Alignment does.

This time they replaced my front wheel bearings and my rack and pinion bushings. I felt like I was driving a new car.

I always get my car back when I expect, and I’ve never had to take it back for any reason.

RICH C.
06/17/2021
Steve and staff of excellent mechanics
Excellent service.