DAVE G.
Nissan Pickup
03/31/2020
Solid service
Solid service from smart mechanics. Good value.

GH
GERALD H.
03/28/2020
Expertise
Great service, advice and repairs done at reasonable prices.

ST
SCOTT T.
Dodge Ram Van
03/27/2020
Service Van Brakes
At Matt's Alignment I can always count on professional service.
Great work and timely.

TR
TIM R.
Battle Ground, WA
Toyota Avalon
03/25/2020
Top notch
Always do a great job, and after all that’s what’s truly most important.

BRIAN M.
03/24/2020
Matt's keeps you informed when you have your vehicle is in there shop
Matt's alignment repair was referred to me buy another mechanic that we use for a Nissan we own, And I've never had any problem, there was some troubleshooting issues and they hung in their and made it work and always gave good advice but I just like working with this company

SE
STEPHEN E.
Subaru Legacy
03/20/2020
The service
The service Matt provided was excellent

MARY C.
03/17/2020
Good place for service.
I trust Matt's not to sell me stuff I don't need. Thanks to them all for such good service.

EW
EVAN W.
03/12/2020
Awesome customer service
Steve is very friendly and professional

Les S.
Washington
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Les said the staff did a real good job, they were honest, straight up, were courteous and nice.

03/05/2020
Windshield is spotless
Happy camper

MAYNARD H.
03/02/2020
Superior service!!
This was my second visit to Matt’s Alignment Shop. The results of the work they did the first time already made me a return customer, my Jeep handles better than it ever has. This visit was for something small, however their top notch customer service made me feel like a valued customer once again. I’ll definitely be back again soon for some maintenance that I’ve been putting off. You guys are awesome!

BOB S.
Acura TL
02/26/2020
Customer service
Matt and Steve always make sure our cars and trucks are always taken care of. Honest and great guys. You do t have to second guess their quotes.

TA
TOM A.
Never been let down
Steve has always taken care of my needs. Especially in urgent situations. They don’t try to price gouge. They always try to save me money every chance they get. They always accommodate individuals busy schedules. I’ve always taken my vehicles there. And will continue to take my vehicles to them. I appreciate their professionalism.

VA
VIRGINIA A.
Dodge Neon
02/25/2020
Steve is the best. He went through everything that needed to be done. Very compassionate. The guys there did an awesome job on my brakes. I can stop now 🙂 I will definitely go back for future repairs. I am so grateful to these guys.

Chevrolet HHR